Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Jewels of Sinnoh

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:57 am

First topic message reminder :

((I shall use a different character from Alex.))

A boy of the age 14 approached the lab, he fixed his one strap backpack so that it didn't feel awkward. He was going to get his first pokemon from the professor. His jet black hair was a bit wild and short, his blue eyes seemed to pierce through anything like a hawk. He had been waiting years for this, he wondered if he would make any friends, he wasn't a very social type you see. His mother had kept him sheltered from others, "Too delicate and sickly" he was in his mother's opinion. His father had finally convinced her to let her child go, after all he had no health issues whatsoever. He wondered if he could even become champion of sinnoh, 'no.' he thought to himself, 'I'm probably just setting myself up for a huge fall.' he thought. He sighed and knocked on the door, his red t-shirt swished a bit and his black baggy pants ruffled as he walked backwards, making way for the door if it opened.

(LINK TO TITAN PAD: you should know the pass )

Last edited by bluekat12 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:45 am

Gabriel had rushed over to the mine, a large group of onix was screeching as groups of machops, bidoofs, and starlys, which were dropping fast from rock moves and screech attacks. Turtwig rushed in with absorb ready to use. An Onix screamed as his health was drained massively. Gabriel kept having Turtwig use absorb on different onixs, leaving weak ones for the rest of the pokemon there to finish. Onix finally stopped exiting the cave, a wall of pokemon kept them from running into the city and rampaging.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:53 am

Whilst Gabriel's Turtwig used Absorb on some of the Onix, Amelia urged Bubbles to try and get to the center of the rock type Pokemon. It took a few dodges and well timed leaps to get there but it didn't take long.
"Spin ad use Bubble! Like we did before!" she called. Bubbles nodded for a moment before taking a deep breath. Being so small, he had to be careful not to be trodden on by the Onix, but once he began spinning and using Bubble, he was safe. The water type move was super effective on the Onix, damaging a lot of them at the same time. With them weakened, Amelia continued to point out which ones looked strongest, and the Piplup began to defeat them one by one.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:03 am

the mass of onix thinned out quickly, only two Onix that seemed stronger, larger, and wiser were left. The onix used screech on the piplup and turtwig then rushed at them with a tackle.

Turtwig cried out in pain as he was tackled. He was panting, despite receiving HP from the onix he was steadily growing tired. Turtwig hung back a bit as the last of the other pokemon were attacking it. The two onix's suddenly became faster as they used rock polish.

Gabriel collected his turtwig, who needed a much needed rest. He knew he couldn't do much, but he sent Saix out to battle. The abra dodged a tail that was about to fall on him with a teleport.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:28 am

The Piplup was hit by the Tackle, taking a lot of damage. Amelia paused for a moment, unsure of what to do. If she switched out her other Pokemon would be defeated rather quickly because of their weaknesses to Rock and Ground. But if she didn't do something, Bubbles would be hurt.

Just then a Sneasel and a Burmy took down the last of the Onix, the Sneasel using Icy Wind and a Bug Bite-Protect combination respectively. Amelia sighed in relief, turning to see a white haired boy with two Pokeballs in his hands.
"Thanks!" she smiled.

He nodded in reply, "Your Bubblebeam was pretty cool. Worthy of a contest appeal if you could control it a bit more." There he has it, his love for contests shining through again. He nearly face palmed himself, but instead he kept his face neutral.

"A what?" replied Amelia. The white haired boy blinked.
"A contest. Have you never heard of one?"
"Nope."
"Where have you been the past few years."
"...At home?"
"A contest is a competition where you show off your Pokemon's beauty or skill in an appeal or a battle," he explained finally.
"Oh..." blinked Amelia, "That... actually sounds cool!" She grinned, "Where can I find out more?"

"Well there's a contest on here in Oreburgh in a few days. You could always come and watch that one..." he suggested, pausing when he realised his Sneasel was tugging at the leg of his trousers.
"Alright Eira, we'll get going," he blinked, turning to leave, "See you around."
"Wait what's your name?" called Amelia. She frowned however as there was no reply, he had already left, his Burmy and Sneasel along with him.

Amelia looked over to Gabriel and shrugged before also heading out of the collapsed mine.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:53 pm

Gabriel looked back at the fallen onix and wondered what had caused them to go insane, Amelia left but he stayed for a bit. He couldn't believe that Amelia had just left, but he decided not to think too much about it. Miners tended to their pokemon and chansey still ran about collecting their patients. He walked deeper into the mine, climbing over groaning onix to see a large wall in front of him. The wall was bumpy and unnatural, it had fallen there.

A cranidos was headbutting it. It walked away and ran back, bashing into the rocks and seemed to be close to tears. As it bashed again and again, uselessly into the wall. When it noticed Gabriel, it bawled at him and continued bashing the rocks. Gabriel didn't hesitate, he pulled out turtwig's pokeball, which he had returned after the last onix had gone down, and sent his turtwig out even though his turtwig wasn't feeling too well. The turtwig saw the situation and began tackling that wall, the rocks moved slightly, not doing too much good. The cranidos gave up and just stared at the wall.

A girl with white hair and red eyes and a duskull following her came from the path that Gabriel came from. She saw the situation and spoke, "Somebody trapped back there?" she asked. Gabriel nodded. The girl wore slightly baggy jeans that looked a bit torn and a jacket that looked more for fashion than warmth. She carried with her an ugly golden purse that caught his eye the most, the purse disgusted him and made him wish whoever created it lived a poor life for creating such a monstrosity.

"He/she might be running out of air too if it's completely sealed back there too. I could have my abra teleport them out here, but it might end up teleporting into the rocks if it doesn't know the correct distance." He explained. He looked to the cranidos who had began crying and bashing the rock wall again.

"I'll have my duskull go through and measure the distance, he's a ghost pokemon so he'll be able to go through the wall." the girl pointed at the wall. The duskull nodded it's head and slowly made it's way through the wall, taking his sweet time. Gabriel called out Saix and waited for the duskull to return. The duskull came back a few moments later and spoke to the abra,describing what the place looked like and how far it was. Saix nodded and disappeared. He suddenly reappeared with a skinny man with a miner's hat, glasses, and a strange badge on his shirt, he was coughing and breathing in heavily. The girl chuckled and said, "Your welcome!" and left.

Gabriel assisted the man out of the cave and into the medic's hand. Little did he know, he had just saved the gym leader's life. He found Amelia and was silent, his mind was on the white haired girl that had helped him. The air around her seemed strange, happy but a little TOO happy. He pushed it out of his mind and decided it was nothing. "Where to?" he asked Amelia after seemingly to have appeared out of nowhere behind her.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:45 am

Amelia had dashed out of the mine, chasing after that white haired guy. She wanted to know his name.. and she still had a bunch of questions to ask. Why did he have to up and leave like that. When she had reached neatly paved areas once more and still couldn't spot him, she turned to head back towards the mine.
Frowning, she picked up Bubbles who had followed her out of the mine.
"Sorry," she smiled trying to comfort him, "I shouldn't have run off like that."
She took a seat on a bench near the edge of the city to await Gabriel's return.

"I don't know," she replied, "I need to pop to the Pokemon Center to heal up Bubbles and ask about something. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:52 am

"I need to go the the pokecenter too." He turned a bit and looked back towards the medic area, the man he had saved was up and walking, his cranidos clinging to his leg and bawling. Gabriel looked away, smiling a bit at the sight. He looked to Amelia and led the way to the pokecenter.

After the pokecenter...

Gabriel stretched, they had to wait a while because of the busy aftermath of the mine indecent. He waited for Amelia, his turtwig followed close behind him. He noticed a large building with a sign in big red letters painted on it, "GYM" he motioned toward the building, "There's the gym."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:00 am

Amelia hop-skipped along next to Gabriel, pausing he pointed out the gym. She had asked about the contest that the white haired by had spoken of, at the Pokemon center and they told her it would be held tomorrow morning at the stadium on the edge of town. The tickets were apparently weren't cheap, but the nurse had promised it would be worth every penny. This was what was on Amelia's mind as she skipped, Bubbles on her shoulder. She was snapped back into reality however when Gabriel pointed out the gym.
"Oh yea. Let's go inside then," she smiled, leading the way into the building.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:05 am

They entered the gym to find it, empty. Trainers were gone and only a single soul other than them was in the back. He was tending to his pokemon, Gabriel approached and recognized him as the man he had saved, "You..."he began but was interrupted by the skinny man.

"Hello there! You must be challengers, I'm Roark, the gym leader. Lucky for you all of my gym trainers are off training so you won't have to fight them." He reached into his belt and pulled out a pokeball, "So, who's first? I have two teams on me, three pokemon to each challenger."

Gabriel looked to Amelia, letting her go first if she wanted to battle. His turtwig bounded on top of a tall rock which gave him a good view of the field, it was mostly flat with large rocks and boulders jutting out.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:16 am

Amelia was feeling a little nervous since it was her first gym battle and so she decided to go first so that she could stop worrying and get it over with. She moved forward, onto the challenger's side of the battlefield.
"I-I'd like to go first," she explained before nodding for Bubbles to hop off her shoulder. She then waited for Roark to send out his chosen Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:18 am

The pokeball opened to reveal a Geodude. The geodude inspected the piplup and grew a little intimidated, he was at a disadvantage. He began with a tackle, he rushed towards the penguin with normal speed. If the piplup attacked he planned to use the rocks around him as cover.

Gabriel watched from the sidelines, "Well, at least i'm not going berserk chasing a pokemon again this time..." he chuckled. His turtwig laughed too and watched the battle from the rock, enjoying his spot.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:21 am

"Up on those rocks, Bubbles!" called Amelia immediately. She wanted the Piplup to avoid as much damage as possible, "Use Bubble!"

The Piplup did as instructed, clambering up onto one of the rocks to dodge the Tackle attack. He then stood up and used Bubble, the blue iridescent balls of moisture heading straight towards the Geodude.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:03 pm

The geodude was too slow and hit by the bubbles, he took massive damage. He then grabbed some rocks near him and used rock throw, chucking large rocks at the piplup. The rocks sailed through the air and rained towards the piplup.

((Not going to rp Gabriel and his turtwig because they're just standing there xD))
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:35 pm

"Hop down behind the rock you're stood on!" called Amelia as she saw the Geodude pick up some of the other rocks from the battlefield. She was going to try and use this to her advantage rather than just dodge around them.
The Piplup nodded, hopping down the other side of the taller rock so that the rocks thrown by the Geodude merely collided with he area where he had just been stood, shattering and littering the area with smaller pieces of rock.

"Growl!" called Amelia. Bubbles nodded and used Growl to lower the Geodude's attack.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:43 pm

The geodude laughed at the piplup's cuteness, not taking it seriously anymore and attacking more softly. He curled into a ball, using defense curl, not thinking that bubble was a special move and not physical.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jewels of Sinnoh
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next