Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Jewels of Sinnoh

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:57 am

First topic message reminder :

((I shall use a different character from Alex.))

A boy of the age 14 approached the lab, he fixed his one strap backpack so that it didn't feel awkward. He was going to get his first pokemon from the professor. His jet black hair was a bit wild and short, his blue eyes seemed to pierce through anything like a hawk. He had been waiting years for this, he wondered if he would make any friends, he wasn't a very social type you see. His mother had kept him sheltered from others, "Too delicate and sickly" he was in his mother's opinion. His father had finally convinced her to let her child go, after all he had no health issues whatsoever. He wondered if he could even become champion of sinnoh, 'no.' he thought to himself, 'I'm probably just setting myself up for a huge fall.' he thought. He sighed and knocked on the door, his red t-shirt swished a bit and his black baggy pants ruffled as he walked backwards, making way for the door if it opened.

(LINK TO TITAN PAD: you should know the pass )

Last edited by bluekat12 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:23 am

"Technically the Shinx isn't mine," she replied, turning to look at Gabriel, "I hope it's alright."
Amelia sat forward, twiddling her thumbs for another few minutes before she leaned back again.
"So.. Abra right. That's what you want to catch? Any particular reason?"
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:29 am

Gabriel shrugged, "It evolves into alakazam. My biggest problem is going to be getting it to it's final form. It needs to be traded, but I don't know anybody and I can't trust just anyone." Gabriel wasn't considering Amelia as a person that could help him, he didn't even know if she was going to stick around the entire time. "Any other pokemon you want to catch?" he asked. He kept his ears listening to other conversations nearby them about pokemon around the area, he learned of kriketot and Magikarp in the waters. None of those interested him.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:46 am

"I don't know," she answered truthfully, "I've always quite liked a lot of Pokemon, so deciding on the ones to catch is likely to be a problem."
She frowned but then chuckled to herself, "Well at least it isn't a major problem."

Amelia paused for a few moments, trying to remember the Pokemon that she had read about living near here.
"Oh wait that's right. You can catch Budew just past Jubilife City. Maybe I'll catch one of those next..." she mused, going through a few of her choices.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:49 am

"True that...I heard trainers hung around up there and pokemon are a lot stronger than normal." Gabriel uncrossed his feet and sat like he was about to stand, "Our pokemon and the shinx should be ready soon."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:12 am

"Hmm. Maybe we should train a bit more before we head up that way then," she replied, noticing that Gabriel looked like he was about to stand up. She beat him to it, wandering over to the counter to go and check how her Pokemon and Shinx were doing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:52 am

"Shinx is going to be just fine!" the nurse smiled as she placed the sleeping shinx on the counter, "Your other pokemon are doing well too." a chansey came with a tray, on it was piplup and Amelia's pokeball containing starly.

Gabriel stood and retrieved his Turtwig, turtwig leaped off the tray and bounded toward Gabriel, "Turtwig!' it exclaimed happily. He leaped into Gabriel's arms and was set back down. The turtwig turned to Bubbles and greeted the piplup.

"Maybe, what are we going to do about the shinx now?" Gabriel asked. As if on cue, the shinx woke. It looked around and saw Amelia. It shouted with joy and tackled the trainer in attempt to hug her and thank her.

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 am

Amelia's face immediately brightened when the nurse told her that Shinx was going to be fine.
"Thankyou, nurse!" she grinned, getting a nod and a smile in return. Taking the Starly's Pokeball, she tucked it into her pocket, intending to meet it properly after she had seen how Shinx was doing.

"Piplup!" Bubbles grinned at Turtwig, greeting him in return before hopping down from the counter to stand next to Amelia. A few moments after, Amelia was knocked over by the happy Shinx, laughing as it 'hugged' her.
"Nice to see you too!" she smiled, petting it's head. She picked it up so that she could get back to her feet. The Shinx leaped out of her arms to make it easier for her, though it stood expectantly at her feet.
"Shinx!" it cried cheerfully.

Amelia blinked before she took out one of her spare Pokeballs. With it in her hand, she couched next to the Shinx.
"Do you want to come with me?" she asked, smiling, "I promise I'll look after you. Nothing horrible like that will happen again."
After this, she held the Pokeball flat in her hand, letting the Shinx make it's own choice. It blinked, looking at Amelia for a moment before it grinned and tapped the Pokeball with it's nose. The ball clicked immediately, Amelia smiling as Bubbles climbed back onto her shoulder and she stood back up.

"Welcome to the team," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:27 pm

Turtwig smiled before turning to notice the Gabriel was already walking away, "Turtwig!" he cried asking him to wait up. Turtwig could sense waves of rage flowing through his trainer. He kept silent about it and followed his trainer.

Gabriel left before Amelia, not caring if she followed. He had found himself angry that someone would just leave a pokemon like that. He huffed and made himself calm down as he made his way to the next route. He stopped at the edge of the concrete and waited for his turtwig to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:41 am

"Hey wait up!" she called to Gabriel, dashing after the other trainer with the Shinx's Pokeball still in hand.
"There's no need to up and leave like that. I thought we were going to travel together," she frowned, finally catching him up as his Turtwig did. Bubbles frowned from his perch on Amelia's shoulder, looking down to Turtwig as if asking why Gabriel ran off like that.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:46 am

Gabriel slowed a bit, "Sorry."he mumbled. Turtwig shrugged at the piplup and said, "Tuuuurt.."meaning, "I wish I knew." the turtwig followed Gabriel into the next route and looked around cautiously in case a pokemon attacked.

Gabriel had finally chilled out a bit, his tense shoulders returned to their normal slack and his pace slowed. He wondered if he would be able to find an abra once more, he would love to have a psychic pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:08 am

Amelia meanwhile, sifted through her pockets to find the pokeball she had caught the Starly in. After finding it, she switched it for the Shinx's and opened it, letting the Starly back out into the open air. It fluttered there for a moment, before landing neatly on the ground.

"Hello," smiled Amelia, getting out her Pokedex to check the Starly's gender, "I'm Amelia."
Male and with Tackle, Growl and Astonish as it's moveset.
"Cool!" grinned Amelia, "Right then, you need a name... What about something simple like Zephyr?" She asked the bird.

The Starly shrugged and nodded, seemingly satisfied by the name. Bubble also showed his own enthusiasm for it.
"ALright then, Zephyr it is! Welcome to the team!" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:25 am

A youngster walked towards them grumbling grumpily, "Stupid Roark...not even making his trainers go easy on me..." he spotted Amelia and immeadiatley called out his Bidoof, "You, Me, Battle lady! I got the Roark Gym Badge, you can't beat me!" he called. The bidoof glared at the starly with hatred and awaited for the starly to accept.

Gabriel spotted something yellow in nearby bushes, he told Amelia, "You take care of him, and i'll be back soon." he chased after the yellow flash in the bushes with his turtwig just behind him.

((You can control Abra while i take care of Trainer))
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:16 am

"Heh fine! If you want a battle, you've got a battle!" grinned Amelia, suddenly rather determined, "But mark my words you won't win!"

Zephyr seemed just as determined as his trainer, landing neatly on the ground in front of her as he waited for the battle to begin.
"Alright Zephyr! Use Tackle!" she called. The Starly quickly hopped back into the air, using his wings and his speed to swiftly fly towards the Bidoof. His aim to use a Tackle and get a first hit in as quickly as possible.

The Abra in the bushes meanwhile, Teleported away, to a location near to where Gabriel had just come from.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:25 am

The bidoof just managed to dodge the attack. It turned back towards the starly with a growl followed by a tackle of it's own. It rushed toward the starly in hopes of landing a blow.

Gabriel turned and raced to where the abra had teleported to, he brought out a pokeball. Once he was within throwing range he would throw the pokeball at the abra. His turtwig raced behind him in case the abra decided to stick around and attack.

((Let's give him fire punch...i'm probably just going to make him forget it anyways xD since he doesn't have any good egg moves))
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:45 am

"Tackle again! Use Astonish at the same time!"

The Starly quickly span around so that he was heading back towards the Bidoof who had just dodged his attack. As he charged with a second Tackle move, heading for a collision, he suddenly screeched rather loudly, trying to use Astonish to cause the Bidoof to flinch and give him the upper hand.

The Abra meanwhile, sensed it was in danger and attempted to Teleport again. He reappeared rather close to the battle Amelia was having with the rival trainer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jewels of Sinnoh
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next