Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Request an Admin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Request an Admin Empty
PostSubject: Request an Admin   Request an Admin EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:03 pm

As most people know, administrators are absolutely needed for certain things on the site, such as making transactions. If you need an admin at any point, simply post here, filling in the following form;

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character:[/b]
[b]Requesting For:[/b]

Please note that in requesting a transaction you will need to give proof. For example, when finishing a mission and needing us to give you a Poke reward, link the thread in which you completed the mission, as well as the mission itself. The requesting For section should be detailed in explaining why the request is being made and what the admins are expected to do. Concerning transactions, please also express what the transaction is for, do not just ask administrators to transfer money between users without an explanation.

Once an admin has seen to your need, the post will be removed from this thread, either deleted or archived depending on the request. Please be patient when waiting for a request to be attended to and do not excessively bug administrators in the chatbox whilst you are waiting.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Shield

Shield

Poké : 3885

Request an Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request an Admin   Request an Admin EmptyFri May 28, 2021 1:36 am

Username: Shield
Character: Valen the Pikipek
Requesting For: 300 Poke to be removed from my account to appraise 2 Deluxe Boxes, as per here.

(Also, just because I don't want to make a whole new admin request just for this, and some of it is for users other than me, the most recent rewards and confirmations have yet to be added to the user-based list in the Easter Event thread. PrimordialPrim has left, so I'm posting this here so an admin can do it).
Back to top Go down

Request an Admin
Page 1 of 1