Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Starter Poké Collection

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Starter Poké Collection Empty
PostSubject: Starter Poké Collection   Starter Poké Collection EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:30 am

Starter Poké Collection Dratini__s_coins_by_serenelittlerose-d59cig9

New members are to post here after they have read the rules.
By doing this you are confirming that you have read the site rules and will not break these rules. Any rule breakage will be punished accordingly.

After posting here you'll need to wait for myself or another Administrator to transfer your starting 5000 Poké to your account. During the wait for said Poké, please be patient. We understand that you are eager to get started and RP, but the admins also have other things to attend to. If you are waiting for a period longer than a few days, then feel free to drop one of the admins a PM, but otherwise try not to constantly bother staff as it becomes irritating.

After you have received your Poké you may go ahead and post your character in the Character Creation board.

Your post here can consist of anything you like but please refrain from being rude or disrespectful. Also note that once a request has been dealt with, it will be deleted from this thread so if your post disappears it just means that you now have the Poké needed to make your character ^-^

If your post is still here, even after PMing an admin, then it likely means you have not read the site rules, or at the very least have not read them properly and it is recommended that you go and re-read them. Your post will be deleted if the has not been fixed within a month of creation and you will have to re-post it.

If you're waiting for your poke, we encourage you to join our Discord server! >>Link<< Staff are easy to contact here and it's a good place to find people to start threads with.

Last edited by Solilo on Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:02 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Jare

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Starter Poké Collection   Starter Poké Collection EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 6:19 am

I'd like an Oshawott.
Back to top Go down
Tag365

PostSubject: Re: Starter Poké Collection   Starter Poké Collection EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 2:21 am

Sorry for the flash-back question, but my old account was apparently deleted due to years of inactivity. Do I still have my Poke or do I need to do another request?
Back to top Go down
MUILucario

PostSubject: Re: Starter Poké Collection   Starter Poké Collection EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 1:19 am

Hey, could I have a Riolu please? I’m new and I’d like that very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starter Poké Collection   Starter Poké Collection Empty

Back to top Go down

Starter Poké Collection
Page 1 of 1