Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Jewels of Sinnoh

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

The Jewels of Sinnoh Empty
PostSubject: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:57 am

((I shall use a different character from Alex.))

A boy of the age 14 approached the lab, he fixed his one strap backpack so that it didn't feel awkward. He was going to get his first pokemon from the professor. His jet black hair was a bit wild and short, his blue eyes seemed to pierce through anything like a hawk. He had been waiting years for this, he wondered if he would make any friends, he wasn't a very social type you see. His mother had kept him sheltered from others, "Too delicate and sickly" he was in his mother's opinion. His father had finally convinced her to let her child go, after all he had no health issues whatsoever. He wondered if he could even become champion of sinnoh, 'no.' he thought to himself, 'I'm probably just setting myself up for a huge fall.' he thought. He sighed and knocked on the door, his red t-shirt swished a bit and his black baggy pants ruffled as he walked backwards, making way for the door if it opened.

(LINK TO TITAN PAD: you should know the pass )

Last edited by bluekat12 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:18 am

A female with dark brown hair ran towards the laboratory. Her amber eyes seemed to be filled to the brim with excitement as she ran, her bag on her shoulder and her scarf and coat billowing in the breeze.
"I'm not late. I'm not late!" she grinned, reaching the lab just as the door opened to reveal Professor Rowan.
The female did a little leap of joy before the professor welcomed them inside. She couldn't believe she was finally going to get to go on a journey with Pokemon!

(This is a completely new character so I have no idea what she'll be like xDD)

Team:
Inventory:
Boxed Pokemon:
Contest Ideas for Amelia:

Zack's Pokemon:
Contest Ideas for Zack:

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:17 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:32 am

((Okay ^_^ xD this character's personality is a little bit similar to Alex's))

The boy entered the lab quietly, he stared at the brown haired girl for a bit. He was creeped out by how ecstatic the girl was. He cleared his throat and waited patiently for the pokemon to be revealed. The boy accidentally dropped his trainer card on the floor in front of the girl, revealing his name to be Gabriel Drive. He swiped his card from the floor, it wasn't easy for him to trust people. He only trusted pokemon. He ignored the girl, if she wanted to talk to him she would talk to him. He wouldn't annoy her by forcing her to talk to him. He looked at the professor expecting her to explain about being a trainer or at least showing them the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:50 am

The girl, whose name was Amelia Bennett, saw the boy's name on his trainer card. Despite being so hyper, she was usually very successful at observing things, taking in almost every little detail without fail. Her mother always thought that perhaps she actually had an eidetic memory.

"Nice to meet you Gabriel. I'm Amelia!" she smiled cheerfully before Professor Rowan lead them over to where three Pokeballs were placed on a table. The professor picked up each Pokeball one by one, letting the Pokemon out and introducing it to the trainers until all three, Turtwig, Piplup and Chimchar, were stood before them.

Amelia looked at the three, unsure of which one she wanted to pick. Shrugging she looked to the boy next to her. She personally thought he looked like a bit of a grump, but she wasn't going to say that out loud.
"You can pick first if you like," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:02 am

The chimchar pumped it's fist in excitement, while the piplup put on the cutest face it could put together, the turtwig yawned and just stared at the two trainers in a uncaring manner. Gabriel took a liking to the turtwig, it wasn't too energetic like the others and it seemed to pull at him with a invisible force. He spoke finally, "I'll take turtwig." the turtwig's mouth dropped in surprise. Nobody had ever chose him! The piplup and the chimchar grew jealous and looked to the other trainer for her choice, "Thanks, nice to meet you too...Amelia was it?" Gabriel spoke. The turtwig leaped to Gabriel's side and stood proudly by it's new master.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:16 am

Amelia nodded to Gabriel before turning to look at the two remaining Pokemon. Though the Chimchar looked energetic, she took a liking to the water type, quickly scooping the Piplup into her arms.
"You're just adorable!" she grinned, hugging it before letting it climb up onto her shoulder.

"Pip piplup!" it grinned, happy to have been chosen by a trainer.
"I'm Amelia," she smiled, introducing herself to her Pokemon, "And... you need a name..."
Amelia stood in thought for a few moments.
"I think I'll name you Bubbles. It's plain and simple, but it suits a water type!"

The newly named Bubbles nodded, enthusiastic about being named by his new trainer.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:23 am

Rowan clapped his hands, "Good! Now that you two have your pokemon, here are your pokedexes!" He pulled out small red devices and handed them to the trainers, "These help you record pokemon data of pokemon you have caught. It'll be useful for you and me, it helps with my research and you get to know more about your pokemon." he smiled, "Good Luck you two!"

Gabriel took his pokedex with a nod of thanks, "Turt!" The turtwig waved goodbye to the chimchar. The chimchar had sunk into a depression, "Is he going to be alright?" Gabriel asked, a bit worried for the chimp. Rowan looked at the pokemon and laughed, "He'll be fine once I feed him. Get along you two! You've got quite a journey ahead!" Rowan dismissed them and Gabriel was left to Amelia, Bubbles, and his turtwig who he hadn't thought up a name for with. The turtwig looked up at him expecting a task of what they were to do next. The new trainer wasn't sure, other than to train and get to the first city with a gym badge.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:47 am

"Thankyou," replied Amelia as she accepted the Pokedex from the professor. She activated it, deciding to scan her new Piplup partner to test it out. The automated voice spoke from the dex;
"Piplup, the Penguin Pokemon. It lives along shores in northern countries. A skilled swimmer, it dives for over 10 minutes to hunt. It's thick down protects it from the cold."

Flicking over to the moves tab, Amelia checked Bubbles' moves. Pound, Growl and Icy Wind.
"Nice moves," she smiled, petting his head.
"Hmm.. what do you say we get ourselves some more teammates?" Amelia asked her Piplup partner.
"Professor~ Is there anywhere to get Pokeballs from around here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:57 am

Rowan snapped his fingers, "I knew i forgot something! Wait here..." Rowan disappeared behind a door. Meanwhile Gabriel was working his pokedex and scanning his own turtwig out of curiosity. The pokedex chimed and spoke, "Turtwig, the Tiny Leaf pokemon. The shell on its back is made of soil. On a very healthy TURTWIG, the shell should feel moist." The turtwig looked at the pokedex with it's head crooked to the side a bit. Gabriel read his moves aloud, "Tackle, Withdraw, and Seed Bomb." he had read about turtwigs somewhere before and read that turtwig evolution don't learn very good grass attacking moves that were physical. He was lucky that his turtwig knew seed bomb.

Rowan returned with two sets of pokeballs, "Here." he said. He gave them each a small sack containing 10 pokeballs, "They can run out fast so make sure you keep stocked up on them.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:00 am

"Oh cool!" grinned Amelia, "I didn't know you'd give us free Pokeballs too!"
She laughed, "Thankyou professor!"

Amelia then turned to Gabriel, "So what're you going to do now?" she asked, "I know I'm going out to catch some Pokemon."

(sorry for short post)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:14 am

Gabriel was a startled by Amelia's sudden conversation with him, "O-Oh, I uh..guess i'm going to train up Turtwig...then maybe try to catch an abra once I get near Jubilife i think it was called." he looked at Turtwig, who stared intensely back at him. He then offered without thinking, "Would you like to come with me?" the turtwig agreed to the idea with a smile and hoped that the female trainer would agree.

((I was able to get back on for a few moments. And it's ok...i have a short one too xD))
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:17 am

Amelia blinked. Considering Gabriel's attitude a bit earlier, she hadn't expected him to want to travel with her. Nevertheless, she agreed.
"Sure!" she grinned, Bubbles approving of the idea along with her.

"I guess I'll see you around professor!" grinned Amelia, before excitedly exiting the lab and waiting for Gabriel to join her.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:48 pm

Gabriel followed at his own pace, his turtwig just behind him. The turtwig watched his master, trying to figure out what mood he was in. The turtwig was confused by the trainer's behavior. It was completely different from the female character's behavior. Turtwig turned his attention to the girl, awaiting a direction to go.

Gabriel was lost in thought, he was wondering what it would be like to have more pokemon. He liked his turtwig but he had always wanted an Abra or a Murkrow. He nearly tripped over his own turtwig when he had fallen behind and his turtwig ad stopped. He looked to the girl and straightened his back, "So, where to?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:56 pm

"Well there's no point going back towards Twinleaf Town..." she began, before turning to point to the edge of Sandgem Town.
"So looks like we should go this way," she smiled, looking to the Piplup on her shoulder.
"I think catching a bird Pokemon might be cool. There are usually loads of Starly around here, so I think I'll attempt to catch one of them..." she paused for a moment as she thought.

"Oh well. I'll see if I can find one!" Amelia chuckled, "C'mon Gabe!"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:04 pm

"Name's not Gabe..." Gabriel mumbled before following her. He debated catching a starly or a bidoof but decided against it. They were too common of choices, he wanted to surprise his enemies with rare pokemon. Turtwig growled as a bidoof partnered with a starly rushed onto the scene. The starly growled at the piplup and the bidoof tackled Turtwig!

The turtwig squealed as he was tackled, he regained his footing and used withdrawl automatically. Gabriel stood behind his turtwig as the bidoof growled. "Seed Bomb!" he ordered. The turtwig opened his mouth and a large green ball was launched to the Bidoof, striking it. Gabriel grew annoyed when the bidoof didn't faint. He waited for the bidoof to make a move.

The starly awaited an attack from the piplup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels of Sinnoh   The Jewels of Sinnoh Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jewels of Sinnoh
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next