Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Explorers of Sky RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Explorers of Sky RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Lightning flashed and thunder roared. The rain pelted down and the vicious waves refused to calm.
"No! Don't let go!" a voice called, "Just a little longer... Come on! Hang on!"
"I can't... hold on...! Waaaah!"

------

The now calm waves drifted gently up to the shore. As they receded, they took sand with them, only to bring it back the next time it lapped at the shore's edge. The sun shone down, providing a subtle warmth to all on the ground below. Red eyes blinked open as someone stirred.
"Urghh.... Where am I?" she said blinking. She tried to hold onto her consciousness, but to no avail. She drifted off once more into the dark abyss.

------
Inventory:

Eira:

Hadyn:

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:04 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:12 am

Eira nodded and grinned, putting the pale blue scarf on. She felt so invigorated. She felt that there truly was a chance to find out about herself here. But she also felt like she could get used to this... spending time with her new friend.

"If you'll follow me, I'll show you to your new room," smiled Chatot. He seemed to be a lot more calm and cheerful now that Wigglytuff had finished signing them up.

"This is your room," he chirruped, "You will live here while you train. Things will start getting busy tomorrow, so make sure you get some rest and rise early!"

Eira nodded, chuckling as she leaped backwards onto one of the nest-beds.
"It's comfy!" she grinned
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:34 am

Hadyn tossed the scarf on as he followed Chatot and Eira out of the GUildmaster's room, and headed down the hall with them to their room. He nodded his head and smirked at Chatot.
"Thanks for the advice." He thanked the bird pokemon, and turned to the other nest-bed sitting inside the room before sitting down in it, smirking at Eira's enthusiasm.
"Well I'd hope it's comfy. It is a bed after all." He commented, before noticing that they had a window to look outside. He got up and looked out it, seeing the ocean and the moon before yawning.
"Wow, it is getting pretty late." He mused, before sitting back down in the nest-bed.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:58 am

"I guess. I don't know why but I didn't expect it to be as comfortable as it is," she chuckled, rolling around in it. She sat back up as she noticed Hadyn staring out of the window. Standing, she could see that the view was pretty. Especially the light of the moon on the waves in the distance.
Sitting back down, she took her new scarf off, realising that she would keep it in better condition if she didn't wear it to bed. She folded it neatly and put the pale blue fabric down on the table in the corner of the room. She then hopped back into the nest-bed.
"Yea you're right..." she blinked, curling up.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:12 am

Hadyn turned around, noticing Eira already curling up and walked over to the table, carelessly tossing his scarf onto it and setting both the treasure bag and his older bag on one of the chairs before heading back to his nest-bed, laying down and feeling himself start to doze off. He looked over at Eira, wondering if she was still awake, before turning away.
"Hey, are you still awake? Today's been pretty exciting, hasn't it? From the beach, to that cave, and joining the guild. I thought it would be a bit worse then it was, but it went pretty well. And beginning tomorrow we'll be going out and adventuring, exploring different areas and things like that." He started to continue saying, and suddenly felt a little bit embarrassed with spilling his thoughts like that.
"Well, it's time to get some rest I guess. See you tomorrow." He finished up, and started to feel himself drift asleep more.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:26 am

Eira listened to Hadyn as he spoke. She couldn't think of a suitable place to interject and so stayed silent, though her friend soon decided to go to sleep. She rolled over in her bed as the Charmander drifted off to sleep.
She blinked, staring up at the ceiling of the room.
I'm suddenly apprenticing at the guild... she thought, Though I guess it's actually quite exciting being part of an exploration team. It's nice to have a friend like Hadyn too...

The Sneasel turned so that she was lying facing the window. Her red eyes stared out through it. From this angle she could see the moon, shining brightly against the dark of the night sky.
Who am I? she thought, staring into the moon's pale depths. How did I turn into a Pokemon... and how did I end up unconscious on that beach?

Eira felt her eyes beginning to close and she yawned quietly.
I guess I'm feeling sleepy too. Thinking about it won't help right now... I'd better concentrate on the Guild's work. Maybe everything will become clear eventually... I'll surely get to the bottom of this in time...

After another few moments, Eira's breathing steadied and it was clear that she had fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:43 am

The next morning...

"HEY! HEY THERE! RISE AND SHINE!"
What the heck was that? A dream? Hadyn wondered as he remained asleep.
"Why are you still ASLEEP? WAKE UP! C'mon, snap OUT of it!"
By this point Hadyn had opened his eyes and saw that someone was yelling out them. Oh crap, not a dream! He thought as he realized they had joined the guild and probably had a certain time to get up. The blue pokemon that had been yelling at him and Eira finally decided to introduce himself.
"I'm Loudred, and a fellow apprentice. If you're late for our morning briefing then you'll be SORRY! So MOVE it! GUildmaster Wigglytuff has a BIG temper. If you make him lose it...YOWEE! That would be one scary scene! I've got goosebumps just thinking about it! YEESH! So ANYWAY...I'm not about to get in trouble because you rookies got up LATE! SO GET IN GEAR!" He told the duo, and walked out of their room. Without Loudred there, Hadyn got up and wobbled over to the table where they had both put their things, feeling dizzy from Loudred's voice.
"Get our stuff...go out...briefing..." He muttered, not checking if Eira was moving yet as he threw his scarf on.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:58 am

Eira woke at Loudred's loud voice, but it took her a moment to gather herself and actually get to her feet. She grabbed her scarf not long after Hadyn, wrapping it around her neck and tying it at the back. Eira then shook her head, attempting to get rid of the obnoxiously loud sound that was still ringing in her ears.
"Morning Hadyn," she chuckled after taking a moment to remind herself of yesterday's events.
"I think we must have overslept..."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:03 am

"Noticed...let's get going before the other recruits...get mad or something." Hadyn responded, grabbing his old bag and tossing Eira the treasure bag.
"Here, take this. You can hold onto it if you want." He suggested as he started to head towards the exit of the room. As he waited for Eira before leaving, and realized she had said good morning.
"Oh, yeah. Good morning." He smiled, and looked out the window again. The sun was up, and it definitely looked like they had overslept.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:12 am

Eira quickly caught the treasure bag and threw it over her head so that she could carry it without worrying about it falling off of her shoulder. She took one of the badges from inside the treasure bag and passed it to Hadyn before pinning the other one onto the treasure bag.

"Alrighty then. I think we're set to go!" she grinned, jogging out of the room to join the rest of the guild's apprentices.
"You're LATE rookies!" yelled Loudred before being reprimanded by Chatot.
"Hush now! You're voice is ridiculously loud."
The bird then turned to scan the small crowd of Pokemon.
"Okay, it looks like everyone is present. Very well. Let us conduct our morning address."

"Guildmaster! The guild is in full attendance!" called Chatot, summoning Wigglytuff from his room. The door to the Guildmaster's chamber opened and Wigglytuff stepped out.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:25 am

Hadyn caught the badge, almost dropping it but pinned it on his bag as he ran out of the room to catch up with Eira and hopefully not be as late as they could be. He awkwardly shuffled over to the rest of the recruits, feeling incredibly awkward that he was late. Great way to make an impression. Late on the first day. He thought to himself as Wigglytuff came out of his room.
"Thank you, Guildmaster! Please address the crew." Chatot asked Wigglytuff, only to not receive any acknowledgement. Various recruits began to murmur throughout the crew, as pokemon seemed to start realizing what was going on. Is he...is he sleeping right now? No way... Hadyn thought in some amazement and yet also felt slightly creeped out.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:40 am

Eira blinked as she realised that Wigglytuff appeared to be sleeping... whilst standing there.
Chatot ruffled his feathers, fidgeting for a moment before he finally spoke up again.
"Uhm... Thankyou Guildmaster! We all value your ....words of wisdom."
Chatot fluttered his wings again, "Okay Pokemon! Take our Guildmaster's words of wisdom to heart! And lastly, let's not forget our morning cheers! Altogether now!"

"One! Don't shirk work! Two! Run away and pay! Three! Smiles go for miles!" cheered the group of Pokemon. Eira listened intently, trying to memorize the cheers so that she and Hadyn could join in tomorrow morning without looking so out of place.

"Okay Pokemon! Lets get to work!" cried Chatot before the rest of the rookie explorers made their way upstairs, leaving Hadyn and Eira behind.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:11 am

"Alright, don't shirk work, smiles go for miles, and something else in there..." Hadyn muttered to himself as he tried to make sure he knew the cheer to join in the next day. He looked around as all the other pokemon seemed to leave, and turned back to Eira.
"Um. Hmm...where do you think we should go now? I'm not exactly sure on what to do." He asked, chuckling nervously about it. Of course they could ask Chatot, but that would just add to their being late on the first day he figured.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:21 am

"Run away and pay," smiled Eira, hearing Hadyn's mutterings. She shrugged as the Charmander asked where they should go now.

"You two shouldn't be wandering around," chirruped Chatot, fluttering over to them, "Follow me and I'll get you started." With that the Music Note Pokemon fluttered up the ladder and onto the floor above.

"I guess Chatot will show us what to do," Eira replied, motioning for Hadyn to lead the way upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:42 am

"Yeah, I guess that would make sense. And thanks." He joked, and thanked Eira for reminding him about the part of the cheer he had forgotten. With a nod of his head he started to climb up the ladder, which led to the room they had been in before with the two bulletin boards and the ladder back to the entrance. There were some other pokemon in the room that Hadyn recognized from the briefing, and awkwardly moved closer to one of the boards.
"Hey, why are there two boards for jobs?" He asked Chatot, not completely sure what the difference was.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:54 am

"One of them is for requests, the other has outlaw jobs on them," explained Chatot briefly, "Now. You're just beginners so we'll start you off with something simple. This is the Job Request board. Pokemon from various regions post job requests here. You are aware that feral Pokemon have been cropping up in greater numbers lately, right?" asked Chatot.

Eira half listened to Chatot whilst looking at jobs on the board. Some of them looked quite simple... she hoped Chatot wouldn't pick a hard one for them, especially since she wanted to make a good impression on their first job.
She blinked and looked back to Chatot. Feral Pokemon? He must mean like the ones in that cave, that kept attacking us...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Explorers of Sky RP
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next