Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Explorers of Sky RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Explorers of Sky RP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Lightning flashed and thunder roared. The rain pelted down and the vicious waves refused to calm.
"No! Don't let go!" a voice called, "Just a little longer... Come on! Hang on!"
"I can't... hold on...! Waaaah!"

------

The now calm waves drifted gently up to the shore. As they receded, they took sand with them, only to bring it back the next time it lapped at the shore's edge. The sun shone down, providing a subtle warmth to all on the ground below. Red eyes blinked open as someone stirred.
"Urghh.... Where am I?" she said blinking. She tried to hold onto her consciousness, but to no avail. She drifted off once more into the dark abyss.

------
Inventory:

Eira:

Hadyn:

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:04 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:06 pm

The Sneasel smiled slightly at the story, wishing she could remember something of her own past. She blinked when the Charmander turned the conversation to her.
"Well... I haven't exactly seen much of the general area, other than the beach and the Guild," she chuckled, "But the pokemon here are nice."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:09 pm

Hadyn blinked, having completely forgotten about not showing Eira around town yet. Oh, right. Well I guess that's something I'll have to remember to do when we get back. He decided as he nodded his head.
"Yeah, there are some pretty nice pokemon around here, and some nice sights too. I'll have to show you around town when we have the time, there's some pretty handy stuff around there." He commented, as he looked around to see if the item they were looking for was anywhere nearby.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:31 pm

She smiled brightly to Hadyn, "I'd like that."
Eira was still focused on who she had been before she had lost her memory and, of course, wanted to get it back. But even so, something inside her seemed to appreciate the subtle beauty of the places around her.

She stopped however when she saw something up ahead. It wasn't a pearl that was for sure, but it looked like a dip in the ground, heading downwards. It was quite rocky and Eira couldn't help but wonder if Spoink's pearl had fallen down here. "We should look down there..." she pointed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Explorers of Sky RP
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9