Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Explorers of Sky RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Explorers of Sky RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Lightning flashed and thunder roared. The rain pelted down and the vicious waves refused to calm.
"No! Don't let go!" a voice called, "Just a little longer... Come on! Hang on!"
"I can't... hold on...! Waaaah!"

------

The now calm waves drifted gently up to the shore. As they receded, they took sand with them, only to bring it back the next time it lapped at the shore's edge. The sun shone down, providing a subtle warmth to all on the ground below. Red eyes blinked open as someone stirred.
"Urghh.... Where am I?" she said blinking. She tried to hold onto her consciousness, but to no avail. She drifted off once more into the dark abyss.

------
Inventory:

Eira:

Hadyn:

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:04 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:46 am

The Sneasel blinked as she heard Hadyn. She turned her gaze away from the ocean and towards the Charmander.
"Why not?" she asked, tilting her head slightly.

Eira was glad she could sit down whilst they talked as she was pretty much exhausted from their trip through the cave. She just wished she knew why on earth she had become a Pokemon like this... but she had no idea how she would even look into such a matter.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:28 am

"Well, I always seem to be able to build up the motivation to get there and try to join, but then the moment comes and none of the preparation means anything anymore. I just end up panicking and running off." Hadyn responded, looking a bit disappointed in himself. He then turned his head to look down at Eira, as he started to remember their conversation from when they first got there.
"What about you? Do you have any plans on what to do, since you apparently don't remember much about yourself?" He asked, starting to get an idea.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:34 am

"Oh..." she replied before staring back out at the ocean.
"No not really. I guess I'll try to find out why I became a Pokemon... since there has got to be a reason. Though I have no idea how i'll go about looking for such information..."
Eira sighed dropping backwards and lying in the golden sand.
"I'm guessing it's not every day someone turns into a Pokemon," she frowned.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:49 am

"Not exactly, no." He looked out at the usn in thought, before looking back at Eira.
"Well, I guess you need to figure out what to do from here, and you also happen to need a place to stay. I want to join the guild, which would be the equivalent of doing this each day. They also supply us with a place to stay and food. So, what if you were to join the guild with me? I think we would make a pretty good team, and it would give you time to figure out what happened. What do you say?" Hadyn asked her, hoping if she would agree to it. Of course, if she didn't, he would just have to help her get a place to stay and the such without any strings attached, but he didn't think it would hurt if she knew that ahead of time.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:54 am

Eira blinked as she listened to Hadyn. She paused for a moment after he made the suggestion that she join the guild with him. Truthfully, she hadn't expected such and offer, though the thought of adventuring with her new friend was... interesting.

"Yes," she replied, sitting up quite suddenly. Grains of sand dropped from her fur and she shook her head to remove most of the sandy particles from it.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 7:23 pm

"Wait, really?" Hadyn asked, almost as if he was slightly confused. I thought it would be a bit more difficult to convince someone to join me at some guild. Not that it's a bad thing. He thought to himself, and chuckled as Eira got back up form the sand and started to get some of the stray particles off of herself. He turned his head and looked over at a passageway leading away from the beach, which he knew led back to town.
"Well, if we're going to go join we should probably do that now since the sun's almost going down." He suggested, although that wasn't the complete reason. He was also nervous that if they didn't do it then he would chicken out again, but he didn't want to admit that.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 7:33 pm

The Sneasel smiled and got to her feet, brushing the remainder of sand out of her fur. There were still a few golden particles clinging to her though, as evident by their stark contrast of colour against her dark fur. With one final shake and a short spin, the sand was gone.

"Let's go then!" she grinned, motioning for Hadyn to take the lead.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 7:51 pm

"Here, if we head up this pathway and go straight we'll get to a four-way intersection, and directly in front of us will be a huge stairway. Can't miss it." Hadyn commented to his new partner as he walked over to where the beach sand ended and turned into the pathway, and looked back at the beach again, smirking as he let the recent events set in. After the quick moment, he resumed walking down the path, checking to make sure Eira was still following him.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 7:56 pm

Eira chuckled as Hadyn explained the layout of the area, "Sounds easy enough."

The Sneasel followed the Charmander's lead as they exited the beach and headed towards the Guild. In truth, Eira couldn't believe her luck. Perhaps by helping other Pokemon and exploring other places she might be able to find out why she became a Pokemon...
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:48 am

After some walking, Hadyn led the sneasel up the rather large set of stairs that was in front of the guild, and to the top of the cliffside the guild was situated on. From the outside, the guild seemed to be composed of just a larger sized tent with some bars over the entryway and a bar-covered grate that was right in front of the aforementioned entryway. Finding himself once again standing in front of the structure, Hadyn turned back to Eira and chuckled a little bit, with a slight bit of nervousness in his voice.
"You know, maybe everyone's sleeping, I mean, it's getting pretty late. Maybe we should just wait to go tomorrow." He explained, making excuses for himself to yet again fail at joining the guild.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:52 am

Eira looked at the tent. It was quite weird, if she was honest.... and shaped like a Wigglytuff. Her ear twitched as she gazed upon the entrance.
"Alrighty then..." she muttered, not entirely sure why anyone would want their own face mae into a tent.

She blinked, looking to Hadyn as he began to make excuses for himself.
"Aww c'mon. I'm sure they'll make time for us. After all it's not every day that new Pokemon sign up is it?" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:01 am

"I'm not really sure actually, I mean they probably do get plenty of recruits..." He started to reply with and then sighed, looking back at the tent.
"You're right though, I'm sure they'll be eager and willing to take us in, no matter what time it just so happens to be. Now, in order to get in they have to identify who we are, which is done by...you know, I'm not completely sure. I just know that you stand on the grate and they yell out what pokemon you are." Hadyn started to trail off in what he was saying as he walked over to the grate, and stood on top of it. He braced himself for the loud voice to go off like it did the previous time, only to not have it happen.
"Huh. Maybe they really are sleeping-" He started to say before the voice started to yell loudly, scaring him quite a bit.
"Pokemon detected! Who's footprint is this? Whose footprint is this? The footprint is Charmander's! Now get your friend to stand on the grate too!" The voice demanded as Hadyn backed off of the grate, almost walking back to the stairs, ready to run off again until he remembered Eira was still there. He sighed to calm himself down, before putting on a grin.
"I think he means you." He said to his partner, starting to turn his grin into a more calm and natural smile.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:18 am

Eira was visibly startled at the voice that was suddenly yelled up at them.
"I didn't expect that..." she commented.

"Oh.. okay," she blinked, wandering up to the grate. It looked as if you could fall through it if you weren't careful... but surely whoever had created it had made sure that falling through wouldn't be possible. Quickly ridding her mind of whatever images she had of falling through, she stepped onto the grate.

"Pokemon detected! Who's footprint is this? Whose footprint is this? The footprint is... The footprint is.... I think it's Sneasel." the voice cried from below. Whoever it was seemed genuinely unsure as to whether or not the footprint was actually a Sneasel's. Eira attempted to look down through the grate, but she couldn't see down very far.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:42 pm

Hadyn looked over at the grate with a confused expression. Yeah, sneasel were a bit uncommon, but for a guild member whose job it was to identify footprints shouldn't they know? As he wondered this, another loud voice boomed back at the other one.
"What do you mean you THINK?"
"Well, it's not exactly a common footprint you see around here..."
"UH. It's your job to recognize these! Fine. You two up there, you may ENTER."
Hadyn blinked, hearing the arguments between the two pokemon. He then looked up at the gate, which started to open up, allowing them to get in.
"Well, that was awkward. But at least we can go in now." He commented, walking over to the entrance and stepping inside, looking down at a hole in the ground with a ladder.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:54 pm

Eira couldn't help but chuckle slightly. At least the other Pokemon didn't seem too angry. Though considering she had previously been a human, the fact that she was now a Pokemon not seen much in these parts didn't really surprise her.
"Yea!" she grinned, looking back to Hadyn before walking over the grate and entering the tent. She blinked at the hole with the ladder in for a moment before she started to climb down. Halfway down, she looked back up at the Charmander.

"You coming?" she asked, tilting her head again as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Explorers of Sky RP
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next