Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Explorers of Sky RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Explorers of Sky RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Lightning flashed and thunder roared. The rain pelted down and the vicious waves refused to calm.
"No! Don't let go!" a voice called, "Just a little longer... Come on! Hang on!"
"I can't... hold on...! Waaaah!"

------

The now calm waves drifted gently up to the shore. As they receded, they took sand with them, only to bring it back the next time it lapped at the shore's edge. The sun shone down, providing a subtle warmth to all on the ground below. Red eyes blinked open as someone stirred.
"Urghh.... Where am I?" she said blinking. She tried to hold onto her consciousness, but to no avail. She drifted off once more into the dark abyss.

------
Inventory:

Eira:

Hadyn:

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:04 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:50 pm

Hadyn looked at Eira with a surprised expression as she wasted no time attacking first, and noticed that she dropped the oran berry. Confused as to whether he should pick it up or get on with the attack, he decided on the latter and rushed in at Koffing, scratching at him with his now glowing claws.
The Zubat had been taken by surprise by the attack, and had no time to dodge. Being hit directly, he backed up a bit in the air, and in the process dropped the stone fragment. In retaliation, he opened up his mouth and let out a supersonic wave at Eira.
The Koffing budged a bit from the attack, but suddenly let out a cloud of gas, using smog on Hadyn.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Eira still hadn't realised that she had dropped the Oran Berry. She grinned as she got a direct hit on the Zubat and nimbly hopped backwards, the stone fragment falling down onto the sand. Quickly, Eira made a dive for it. However the Zubat's Supersonic wave hit her first and upon reaching the fragment, the 'Confused' status condition had taken hold. She consciously knew she should pick up the fragment but for some inexplicable reason she didn't know how. Instead she decided to try and attack Zubat again. Her claws returned to their white colour and she leaped however she instead leaped towards Koffing, her conscious decisions affected by the confusion.
The Sneasel scratched at Koffing, doing her best to avoid Hadyn in the process.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:57 am

Hadyn coughed a couple times, afflicted by the smog Koffing had just released. Without looking, he almost attacked again but opened his eyes and saw that Eira had just jumped at the Koffing, and she seemed a bit out of it. Must have been a supersonic...she's probably confused. I should stay out of her way for now. He thought, and turned his attention to Zubat. Running in close to him, Hadyn scratched with his claws, but only hit air as the Zubat hovered out of the way. Retaliating quickly, the Zubat swooped back in and used leach life on Hadyn, biting his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:26 am

Easily noticing Eira's confusion, the Koffing used Tackle. With force, he threw himself toward her, hitting her head on with the move. The force of it threw her backwards a few meters, but the hit also seemed to almost cure her confusion. As she stepped back up onto her feet, she glared at him, remembering the effects it had had on the Corsola. It did relatively the same here, the Koffing letting down his defenses as he was taken by surprise at the Leer move.

Eira didn't want to lose her chance and immediately leaped back in, her claws glowing like a full moon against the black of the night sky. She landed a successful attack and this time it was the Koffing's turn to taste the sand.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:27 pm

From his new-found close position, Hadyn's claws glowed once again as he swung them into the Zubat, knocking him away. He rubbed his shoulder area, hurting slightly from the attack and looked back up at the Zubat. I should probably try this... he decided, and growled at the Zubat. It wasn't a mean growl, but more of a charming one. The Zubat seemed to hesitate slightly, restraining his attack. Hadyn hadn't liked using that move, to him it was just embarrassing. Taking this opportunity, Hadyn pulled out the Blast seed and threw it at him, getting a direct hit and causing the seed to explode in the Zubat's face. Or whatever you could call it.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:00 am

The SNeasel did a quick little backflip, the remnants of her human agility still there it seemed. She landed neatly, preparing to attack again. The Koffing began to produce a toxic purple gas from it's mouth.

"Huh. Can't beat me without resorting to status effects huh?" she Taunted, "You're no better than Zubat over there." Eira attempted to goad the Koffing into stopping his poison attack. It was likely that if he didn't, she would end up losing n awful lot of health due to the poisoning. Something inside of her seemed to realise this as she did so.

Responding to the Taunt, Koffing stopped his Poison Gas attack in favour of another Tackle.
"How'd you like that then?!" he yelled, Eira only just leaping out of the way, causing the Tackle to miss.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:20 am

"I heard that and deny that accusation!" Zubat commented back to the other two, annoyed. Turning back to Hadyn, he ironically used Supersonic again, this time on Hadyn. Having enough time to see the wave coming, he jumped to the side, landing on the sand in a not-so-graceful way. Getting back up, he ran forward again with another scratch attack.
"Wow, way to go denying that." Hadyn responded sarcastically, scratching his claws across the Zubat and pushing him back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:33 am

Eira ignored the Zubat's input, though she couldn't help but chuckle slightly at him. It was a shame the Taunt hadn't completely affected him, but at least it had elicited a reaction, giving Hadyn time to dodge the Zubat's next move.

The Sneasel rolled through the sand as she dodged Koffing's Tackle, quickly returning to her feet before leaping at the poison type once more. She was getting rather tired of only using her Scratch move again and again, but considering it was the only move she knew how to use, she would just have to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:54 pm

This is getting old...I should try this move out. Hadyn thought to himself as he found himself getting tired from the fight already, and started to surround himself with fire. Dashing forward, he jumped up towards Zubat and rammed into him, sending him back a few meters and causing Hadyn to land on the ground less gently then he would have liked, suffering from some recoil in addition.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 7:13 pm

In the corner of her eye, Eira saw Hadyn cloak his body in fire. She blinked, the move distracting her for a second. Seeing his chance, the Koffing sped towards the Sneasel using Tackle.
Eira would have tried to move out of the way but she didn't have time. The only way out of this was to counterattack. In the light of this realisation, a glowing ball of white appeared on the tip of Eira's claw. She wasn't sure how, but it was almost as if she knew how to use it. In the space of less than a second she raised her arm into the air, a fire stemming from the white ball and extending to her body, covering it in flames.

They both collided head on, Eira both dealing and taking a lot of damage. She landed in the sand, wondering how on earth an ice type had just used a fire type move. But her body ached so she didn't dwell on it for long, instead pushing herself up onto her feet to see what had happened.

Koffing seemed to be knocked out and so she turned to Hadyn and Zubat.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:44 am

Hadyn shook his head, which was slightly aching from his attack, and looked to up that the Zubat was knocked out also. With a grin he walked over to the stone that Zubat had dropped, picking it up again and taking a quick look at the intricate design on it, before dropping it back in his bag and looking over at Eira.
"Hey, I see you did pretty well. And by the way, thank you for helping me out." He grinned at Eira, looking normal and not having noticed her use the same move he had, Flare Blitz. He started to walk over to her, and noticed the oran berry sitting in the sand a little ways back.
"Oh. I guess we almost forgot about that." He joked, heading towards it and picking the blue colored berry up.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:53 am

"You're welcome," smiled Eira, trying to ignore the feeling that came with the after effects of using a fire type move when you weren't a fire type. She watched as Hadyn walked towards her but then noticed the Oran Berry and picked it up first.

"Oh.. I forgot about that too," she chuckled, "Oh well. I'm just glad you got your stone fragment back. I meant to ask though, why do you carry it with you?"
The Sneasel tilted her head to the side as she asked the question.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:37 am

"Well, it's not really for any specific reason. I found it one day when I was wandering around, and it just always seems to motivate me. Truth be told, I was actually heading to join a local guild before I found you, and I brought it with me so I might finally have the motivation to join." Hadyn started to respond, and looked back at the other two unconscious pokemon.
"Maybe we should get out of here first before we start into any conversations, just in case they wake up any time soon." He added on, and looked around quickly, noticing that there was only one other way back out, which meant it obviously was the way they came.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:43 am

Eira listened as Hadyn began to explain why he had his fragment with him, but blinked when he paused.

"I guess you're right. C'mon! It shouldn't take long to get back," she grinned, "Maybe then you can join the guild!"
The cheerful Sneasel took one look back at the two knocked out Pokemon before happily skipping back the way they had come, leading the way out of the cave. It seemed much easier on the return journey, but perhaps that was just the way dungeons worked. Eira didn't particularly know what to do about the two still in the cave, but their injuries weren't severe so it would be likely that they'd recover in next to no time... once they woke up that is.

When back on the beach Eira found a comfortable place in the sand and sat, staring out at the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:39 am

Smiling a little, Hadyn followed Eira back through the beach cave also noticing the lack of difficulty the second time through. He knew that that was the way these places worked, mystery dungeons made things difficult going through them, but the return trip was almost always even easier. Finally reaching the beach again, he noticed Eira sit down and look out at the ocean, and also took a glance at the horizon as the sun seemed to almost finish setting.
"I wish I could join the guild, but I don't usually get very far. Actually, I don't usually get in to the front gate." He said, chuckling slightly as he picked up the conversation from where they had left off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Explorers of Sky RP
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next