Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:10 am

A small Totodile opened its eyes and looked around blearily. Wh...Where was it? It tried to stand up but something was wrong... It managed to get on it's two feet, but couldn't really grasp it's surroundings. It was on a beach? But... But before that it was...
The creature shook it's head; it couldn't remember. It stared into the sea and watched as multiple bubbles danced around the afternoon sky. The sunset was so beautiful... It's knees felt weak, and the Totodile couldn't hold out any longer; it collapsed and fell to the sandy floor, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:24 am

Only a short walk away from the beach, a Torchic was walking around town, leading an Oshawott on a tour area. "Well, since I've shown you around the square, there's only a couple areas left to show you." She said, and looked at the left and right of where they were standing. "Going straight will bring you out of town, to the left is the guild, and towards the right is the beach." She continued. "The guild is a pretty fascinating area, it's where all the exploration teams running around here train and become independent. I suggest you check it out, but if you want something more familiar then the beach is probably where you should stop first."
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:30 am

The Oshawott followed along. "Yeah, I've heard of the guild. That Wigglytuff sure seems like a handful based on what I've heard." she said dully. "This town is kinda small, and whats with all the buildings looking like heads? Its kinda creepy. But yeah, lets head over to the beach. I'm feeling kinda dry. I mean, I'm fine, but its been a long trip over here." She flashed a smile at the Torchic. "Y'know, I'm kinda happy I'm here. Its much better than where I've come from" She gave a half hearted chuckle. "Lets go, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:57 pm

"Yeah, this whole area can be a little bit...strange, but it's not the worst area to be around either. Once you get to know the people here, it's a pretty great place." She responded with a chuckle of her own, as she turned to head down the path to the beach. "And now that you bring it up, where do you come from? Sorry, if it's a bit of a personal question for you." The Torchic asked, looking back to make sure the Oshawott was following her. "Oh, and I don't think I got your name." She added at the end, realizing she didn't know what to call her.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:32 pm

"Well, its northeast from her, 'cross the sea. Its called Pokemon Paradise. Its nowhere near as good as this place. Whats it called again? Fortune Town?" said the Oshawott, taking a breath. "I got carried over here by a Drifblim. Not a trip I'd like to make again, though I could swim if I wanted to. I'd rather not talk about it, though." The Oshawott paused and then continued . "The name's Eve. What about you?" she asked, smiling a bit.

(I couldn't think of any place other than that, though it makes sence in my mind)
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:18 am

"Nice try, but sorry. It's treasure town. And I'm Laura, nice to meet you Eve." The torchic responded, returning the smile. "Oh, we're here." Laura said soon after, stepping onto the sand. Ahead of the two, there was a moderately sized beach, and one of the sights caught Laura's eyes immediately. "Oh, looks like we got here at the right time!" She exclaimed, noticing a large amount of bubbles in the air around the area. "Sometimes, when the time is right, the krabby blow bubbles all over the beach. It's a really beautiful sight." She continued, looking out at the water.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:57 pm

"Woah... That sounds pretty cool." said Eve quietly. "Watch this!" she said as she slashed with her Scalchop at a few bubbles passing by her for fun, getting her a bit wet. She attempted to get another one but fell over. Eve rolled onto her back and sighed in awe. She could see the sky from there, the bubbles, the sunset, everything. "Wow... This is so beautiful, and if you see it from this angle...." Eve looked around, taking in the view. She was looking one way, and she caught a glimpse at sometihng that was blue, though not the color of the sea.

"Hey, what's that?" she asked getting up. Eve pointed to another Pokemon that was passed out on the beach.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:24 pm

Laura had taken a couple steps back as Eve slashed at some of the bubbles, wanting to avoid getting wet. She chuckled as she saw how much the oshawott was enjoying it there. "Well, I'm glad you're having fun." She commented, staring out at the ocean for a bit until Eve's question got her attention. "Huh? That's..." Laura started to respond and moved over to the blue shape, looking down at it. "You're right, it is a pokemon. What's it doing here though, and why's it passed out?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:39 pm

"I... Have no idea what its doing there, either" Eve said. She poked it with her Scalchop. "Wake-y wake-y!" she said in a voice a mother might of used to talk to a baby. She attempted to roll it over. "I think its a Totodile or somethin'"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:07 am

"Wakey Wakey!"
... What... Where am I? The small reptilian creature opened it's eyes, still slightly disoriented (by what, he could not remember) and saw a... white... Teddy bear... thing. "What in the hell?" The reptile mumbled almost incoherently, shaking it's head, before finally getting up and actually processing it's surroundings.
It couldn't regret doing that more than anything else at all.
Standing near the strange bear thing that had rolled him a bit was some screwed up orange chick - and no, 'chick' does not mean a girl, 'chick' means a flipping chick - with a head the size of it's body. All around, bubbles floated lazily from one place to another, beautifully refracting the sunlight, but the reptile didn't even subconsciously register this when one such bubble floated by him, showing the creature it's form.
In that one glimpse it caught of itself in that bubble, it saw what appeared to be a puny blue crocodile. It's chest was colored yellow and formed a sort of V-Shape, and it's limbs were tiny, if proportionate. What stuck with the creature, though, what made the world fade to black as it slipped into unconsciousness less than a second later, were the red, monstrous eyes staring back at it. Vicious, hungry eyes that seemed to contain a nigh uncontrollable rage.
Eyes that weren't his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness
Page 1 of 1