Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Explorers of Sky RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Explorers of Sky RP Empty
PostSubject: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:32 am

Lightning flashed and thunder roared. The rain pelted down and the vicious waves refused to calm.
"No! Don't let go!" a voice called, "Just a little longer... Come on! Hang on!"
"I can't... hold on...! Waaaah!"

------

The now calm waves drifted gently up to the shore. As they receded, they took sand with them, only to bring it back the next time it lapped at the shore's edge. The sun shone down, providing a subtle warmth to all on the ground below. Red eyes blinked open as someone stirred.
"Urghh.... Where am I?" she said blinking. She tried to hold onto her consciousness, but to no avail. She drifted off once more into the dark abyss.

------
Inventory:

Eira:

Hadyn:

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:04 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:08 am

A Charmander paced back and forth in front of a building, looking as if he was perplexed about something. Every so often he stopped, looking up at the guild building he was standing in front of and sighed.
"No, I have to do this. I can't wait any longer, I have to join now!" He declared, and stepped forward onto a grate in the ground, knowing that somehow that was how you got into the building. He hadn't known how exactly you got in though, and started to become nervous. What if it drops out from beneath me? Or maybe it'll do something else, but what? I just don't know- He started to think, and suddenly heard a loud yelling noise, which was enough to scare him.
"Pokemon detected! Who's footprint is this? Whose footprint is this? The footprint is Charmander's!" The voice yelled out. He let out a yell and jumped back a step, before turning aroud and running down the large set of stairs in front of the guild, heading in the direction of the nearby beach.

Stepping onto the sand, the Charmander stopped running, as if just realizing that he had once again chickened out of joining the guild. He sighed, before lifting his head to look out at the ocean. Reaching into a beige satchel he wore, he pulled out a strange looking stone fragment with an even stranger pattern on it.
"I guess I'm not figuring out anything about this any time soon..." He muttered, and tossed it a couple steps away from him, before reluctantly turning to pick it back up. As he did so, he noticed a body on the beach, and it didn't seem to be moving. He took a couple steps towards it, before finally making it out to be the body of a pokemon.
"Hey! Are you alright?" He yelled, dropping the stone fragment into his satchel and running towards the unconscious body, rustling it a bit with his paws.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:18 am

The Sneasel's eyes blinked open once more. She looked upwards, noticing the Charmander before her. There was a concerned look on his face and she wondered why. She could feel the sand beneath her as she finally got back up onto her feet.

Glancing around, the Sneasel realised she was on a beach, though she didn't have a clue as to exactly where. Turning to the Charmander she asked;
"Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:28 am

The Charmander backed up a step, giving the Sneasel room to get up. He was about to ask her something when she started to ask her question first.
"Well, you're on the beach. Just outside Treasure Town. How did you get here if you don't remember, did something happen to you?" He asked, wondering how she would have travelled to town and forgotten where she was. He already made the connection that she wasn't a feral pokemon since she was speaking, but that only added to the question.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:37 am

"I.. I don't remember..." she frowned, raising a paw to scratch her head. She blinked for a moment as if shocked about something.
"W-wait..." she looked at what should have been her hands. They were claws. Blinking at them again she looked around. She had tail feathers.

"Oh my gosh I'm a Pokemon!" she yelled, sounding quite foolish considering this was a world full of Pokemon. She ran paws across the sides of her head in a movement that replicated what one might to when moving their fringe out of their face... or even tearing their hair out with worry. She could feel her ear.. and the short red feather on the other side of her head.
"H-how on earth did this happen!?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:50 am

Well, maybe she was injured when she got here. That would make- The charmander thought, intrigued by the stranger washed up on the beach. At least he had thought that, until she started to seem freaked out, as if she was surprised by her body.
"You...yes, you're a pokemon. There aren't exactly a lot of other options for you to be. Are you feeling okay, besides the whole not remembering and waking up knocked out on a beach?" He asked, almost as confused about the situation as she was, trying to lighten the mood and get her to calm down. After all, the last thing he needed was a sneasel going insane.
"And by the way, the name's Hadyn. Can you remember yours?" He said, smiling through his uncertainty about the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:58 am

The Sneasel stared in disbelief at her claws for a few more seconds before looking back up at the Charmander.
"I understand how weird this sounds but I'm a human... or at least supposed to be..." she replied to him. She was confused as to why she would have become a Pokemon. Come to think of it, she didn't remember anything but her name and that fact... so what if she was just crazy. What if she really had been just a Sneasel all her life..? It didn't feel like it. She felt so... odd in this form.
She shook her head. No. She was sure about this. She didn't have any other reason to think it.

"Oh my name? My name's Eira," she replied, hesitating a smile in return.
"Uhm. Pleased to meet you Hadyn."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:13 am

Hadyn blinked, trying to understand what Eira was saying. "Yeah, nice to meet you too. Are you being serious right now? Because there aren't any humans around. It's just...you know, pokemon." He responded, rubbing the back of his head with his paw. She can't be serious, it's impossible! He thought to himself, looking around uncomfortably and unsure of what else to say. As he stood there for a second or two, something suddenly ran into him from behind, sending Hadyn onto the sand and knocking the stone fragment out of his bag.
"Well, what do we have here?" A zubat asked rhetorically, hovering over the area the fragment had landed on.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:25 am

"What reason do I have to lie?" she asked, tilting her head slightly at the awkward pause. Eira stood there for a moment, equally unsure of how to continue this conversation, when something knocked Hadyn down into the sand.
Eria quickly moved over to him.
"Are you alright?" she asked before turning to look back and see whose voice she had heard.|

"Must be some sort of treasure!" a Koffing grinned mischievously, looking at the stone fragment that lay on the sand. The Poison Gas Pokemon then looked to Hadyn and Eira.
"Not gonna make a move to get it back?" he asked, chuckling, "Too scared?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:31 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just-" Hadyn started to answer, when he finally realized that the fragment was gone from his bag. He started to panic, looking around and seeing that the other two pokemon now had it.
"I-No, I'm not scared. I'll do...something...to get it back." He started to say, and trailed off as he lost confidence. He wanted and needed to get it back, but he just couldn't see how he could. His facial expression started to lower into a sad one, and the flame on his tail dimmed slightly.

"Heh, if it's a treasure then it's gotta be worth something. Let's just grab it and leave." The Zubat said with a grin and picked it up with his legs, holding it in the air. "They're so scared they can't even move! This is almost too easy." He added, laughing afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:38 pm

Eira looked at the stone fragment in the Zubat's claws, wondering what it was. Judging from Hadyn's reaction, it was something quite precious to him. She frowned, wishing she knew what to do... She knew that Pokemon could use moves but she had no idea how to use them.
She felt terrible as Hadyn's expression dampened along with his tail-flame.

"C'mon let's get out of here Zubat," grunted the Koffing. He seemed to have had his fill of laughter now and turned to hover off, past the two helpless Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:49 pm

Zubat flew by along with Koffing, not even giving the other two pokemon a second glance. "Yeah, can't wait to see what this is worth, Koffing." He mused, holding the stone tablet tightly as he hovered off.

Hadyn let out a sigh, feeling defeated. He looked back out at the ocean in thought, wondering what he should even do. That fragment was his motivation for joining the guild, and now that he didn't have it who knew if he would even still have it in him to make an attempt?
"Well, I guess that's the end of that." He mumbled, and lightly kicked around some of the sand. As he thought, he realized that if he was going to do anything important in his life he had to start here, and get his item back.
"I know you don't remember much, and that you just woke up here, but do you think you could...help me get that back?" He asked, starting to feel a bit more hopeful. Maybe she would feel some kind of pity or sympathy and help him out.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:57 pm

Eira frowned, watching the Charmander as he stared out at the ocean in defeat. The Sneasel shifted her feet awkwardly, as if wondering if there was anything she could say to comfort him... or perhaps encourage him to not just give up.

"I know you don't remember much, and that you just woke up here, but do you think you could...help me get that back?" he asked suddenly, turning back towards her. She blinked but then smiled.
"Of course I will!" she grinned, "But.. uh. I don't have any inkling on how to use these moves you Pokemon have..."
She smiled weakly, scratching her head with one of her claws. Oh well. She would learn. She'd have to. If she was going to live as a Pokemon now she at least wanted to be able to stop things like that from happening again and to do that she would need to know how to use her moves.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:24 pm

He smiled as Eira told him that she would help him, but chuckled nervously when she mentioned moves. He had no idea how he would be able to teach another pokemon how to use their moves, especially when said other pokemon was both claiming to have been a human before, and an almost completely different type.
"Well...I'm not exactly sure I'm the best pokemon to ask about any kind of moves, but I know that you can probably use those claws of yours for something. I'm sure you'll be able to figure out other moves as you go along, at least that's how I learned some stuff. Try some experimentation and we'll be all set I think." Hadyn responded, knowing that it was probably a horrible bit of advice to give someone, but it was all he could think of for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:30 pm

Eira shrugged, "Sure. I could probably scratch some stuff with these claws anyhow. It shouldn't be that much of a problem. I guess it'll just come to me... or at least I hope so."
She chuckled, "Well, let's follow those two then. I hope they haven't gotten too far ahead of us..."

The Sneasel then proceeded to lead the way off in the direction that Zubat and Koffing had left in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Explorers of Sky RP
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next