Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Explorers of Sky RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Explorers of Sky RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Lightning flashed and thunder roared. The rain pelted down and the vicious waves refused to calm.
"No! Don't let go!" a voice called, "Just a little longer... Come on! Hang on!"
"I can't... hold on...! Waaaah!"

------

The now calm waves drifted gently up to the shore. As they receded, they took sand with them, only to bring it back the next time it lapped at the shore's edge. The sun shone down, providing a subtle warmth to all on the ground below. Red eyes blinked open as someone stirred.
"Urghh.... Where am I?" she said blinking. She tried to hold onto her consciousness, but to no avail. She drifted off once more into the dark abyss.

------
Inventory:

Eira:

Hadyn:

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:04 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:58 am

"Yeah, I am. I'm just a little, you know. Nervous I guess. And excited at the same time." Hadyn responded, chuckling a little bit before proceeding to climb down after Eira. As the two made it to the ground, he looked around the room that they were in and smirked. There were some other different pokemon hanging around the room, most likely exploration team members, and they all seemed to be either talking to each other or looking at one of two bulletin boards situated on the left and right of yet another hole with a ladder next to the one he and Eira had just gone down. Finding himself closer then he had ever been before to joining the guild, Hadyn started to head down the second ladder without a second thought, looking up to see if Eira was following.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:08 am

Eira stood for a moment, watching the Pokemon as they went about their duties. It appeared that even this late, the Guild could still be bustling with activity. After a few moments she blinked, realising that Hadyn had already started down the next ladder. Chuckling to herself, she followed him downwards.

After they reached the next floor, they were greeted by a bird Pokemon.
"You were the two who just came in right? Well I'm Chatot. Now shoo. We don't have time for salespeople and silly surveys," he squawked, flapping his wings at them.

"Wait! That's not why we're here," replied Eira.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:32 am

"Yeah, we're not here for that. What, do you get many surveys or salespeople coming in?" Hadyn asked, genuinely wondering about the question until he realized that they were getting off topic.
"Actually, we were planning on joining the guild as a team." He told Chatot, grinning about the whole idea of it now finally becoming a reality for him. Of course, the thought of it had another effect, which was a little bit of nervousness about the idea also.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:39 am

"We've had a few..." muttered Chatot in reply before shaking his head and ruffling his feathers. He muttered again, something about a kid trying to sign up like this being unusual because of how rigorous the Guild's training was. He then stopped and smiled cheerfully at the two.
"You want to sign up? Why didn't you say so?!" he asked, flapping his wings exasperatedly. Eira gave Hadyn a questioning look. This Chatot guy really was quite weird.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:52 am

What was that...? Hadyn started to think to himself, wondering what Chatot muttered. Something about rigorous training. He grinned awkwardly, shrugging and glancing over at Eira as if to say he had no idea what Chatot's problem was either.
"Well, now that we've said so, what do you want us to do? Is there anything for us to fill out or go do?" He asked, hoping to finish up the application process before it got too late.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:58 am

Chatot nodded, "Alright then. Let's get your team signed up right away. Follow me~"
With that he spread his wings and said, "Team registration is this way!" before fluttering across the area and landing in front of a large door.

Eira swiftly followed the bird. They stopped outside a large wooden door with some kind of logo or symbol on it. The Sneasel had no idea what it meant and so looked to Chatot.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:31 am

Following the duo, Hadyn was more preoccupied by the window in the wall right next to the door. How can there be windows here? It's the second floor down... he thought, and walked over to the window to look out it. The view was overlooking the ocean, and he put two and two together.
"Wow, I didn't realize this was here. This must be built into the cliffside!" He grinned, turning back to Chatot and Eira.
"Oh, shush now!" Chatot responded to Hadyn, as if getting impatient. With a sigh Hadyn walked over back to Eira and looked at the door also.
"Now, here we are at the guildmaster's chambers. On no account, I repeat, on no account should you be discourteous to our guildmaster." He continued to tell the new soon-to-be team. Hadyn nodded his head as if to acknowledge what Chatot had said.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:40 am

"It is quite incredible," grinned Eira quietly before Chatot began speaking again.
Eira nodded along with Hadyn. She didn't see why anyone would have a reason to be discourteous, especially if they were trying to form a team...

Shrugging it off, she watched as Chatot knocked on the door.
"Guildmaster! I'm coming in!"

The colourful bird Pokemon then lead them both into a cosy looking room decorated with more colours than Chatot's feathers. In the centre of the room, stood a pink Pokemon.
"Guildmaster! I present to you two Pokemon who wish to join our guild as apprentices!" he cawed, pausing to let the Guildmaster speak. However after a few moments, the Guildmaster still hadn't turned around and Chatot began to look a little agitated.
"Guildmaster...?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:51 pm

Hadyn looked around at the room, taking everything in. There were various objects and trinkets decorating the area, and of course at the center of everything the Guildmaster was there. With the huge combination of colors it was almost too overwhelming for him, but he found himself paying attention to Chatot and the Guildmaster once again when the latter wasn't responding.
"Uh...is that normal?" He mumbled to himself, believing that Chatot wouldn't be successful until the Guildmaster suddenly turned around, greeting them.
"Hiya! I'm Wigglytuff! I'm the guild's guildmaster! You want to form an exploration team? Then let's go for it!" He(Or she? I never really figured that out.) cheerfully asked them. Hadyn had jumped slightly when Wigglytuff had just suddenly turned around, and felt slightly confused. This is definitely quite the eclectic bunch of pokemon here... He mused to himself.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:54 pm

(Yea Wigglytuff is male xD)

Eira jumped when Wigglytuff suddenly whipped around and began to talk to them. She blinked, listening to his excited voice. He carried on;
"First we must register your exploration team's name! What's your team's name?" asked Wigglytuff.

Eira blinked and looked to Hadyn. She hadn't realised they needed a team name. With some quick thinking, she suggested;
"What about Team Frostbite?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:05 pm

Slightly taken aback by Wigglytuff's question, Hadyn started to panic slightly. A team name? Oh come on, out of all the important things to remember I forgot a team name. What are we- He started to think before Eira spoke up.
"Team Frostbite? That's...that's actually a really good name. Yeah, I like it!" He grinned, happy that not only was Eira able to pick out a name on the spot, she picked out a good name.
"All settled, then! I'll register your team as Frostbite! Registering...registering...YOOM...TAH!" The Guildmaster responded, exclaiming the last bit in a loud and yet cheerful voice. Hadyn flinched slightly, still not used to Wigglytuff's way of speaking.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:50 pm

Eira smiled, glad that Hadyn liked her suggestion. She looked back to Wigglytuff as he 'registered' them, chuckling slightly at his excitable personality.

"Congratulations!" grinned Wigglytuff cheerfully, "From now on you are an official exploration team! I present you with this in commemoration!"
Wigglytuff then handed them an Exploration Team Kit.

"Go on, open it!" he smiled.
Eira looked at Hadyn, waiting for him to open the box. After all, it was his dream to become and explorer.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:20 pm

Hadyn looked over at Eira and nodded his head, before turning back to the box and opening it up. Inside, he could find a old looking piece of paper rolled into a tube shape, a brown bag and a badge on top of it.
"Wow, there's plenty of things to get started with in here!" He commented as he started to open up the bag.
"That's you explorers badge! It's your team's official identification! And there's the wonder map, which is a wonder of convenience! And finally, there's a treasure bag that can hold items you find in dungeons. The more you accomplish as a team, the larger the bag gets. It's very wonderful!" Wigglytuff explained as Hadyn continued to look into the bag. Inside he found two different coloured scarves, one blue and one green. He picked the two up and held them out for Eira to see.
"I think we each get one. You can pick one first." He suggested. It was only fair that they both had the opportunity to make a decision, although personally he favoured the green scarf a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:41 pm

Eira blinked, looking from Wigglytuff to their new equipment as he explained what each item was used for. After this, Hadyn held up two scarves, saying that she could choose one first. She blinked, unsure for a moment what colour she wanted. However, she then took the blue one, smiling at her partner.
"I'll have this one," she grinned.

"Those two items are special," commented Wigglytuff, "They improve the wearer's defense. I'm sure they'll help you on your adventures!" he smiled.

"Thankyou!" grinned Eira.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:57 pm

Hadyn smiled and nodded his head, taking the green scarf and looking over to Wigglytuff.
"Yes, thank you very much. We'll do our best!" He also grinned, excited to get started with exploring. He was finally at the guild and registered, and even had a partner with him. Soon he was convinced he would be on his way to finding out what the design on his stone fragment was.
"Yup. But you're only apprenticing right now. So do your best...to train!" Wigglytuff continued to tell the duo. Hadyn nodded his head in confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Explorers of Sky RP
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next