Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Explorers of Sky RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Explorers of Sky RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Lightning flashed and thunder roared. The rain pelted down and the vicious waves refused to calm.
"No! Don't let go!" a voice called, "Just a little longer... Come on! Hang on!"
"I can't... hold on...! Waaaah!"

------

The now calm waves drifted gently up to the shore. As they receded, they took sand with them, only to bring it back the next time it lapped at the shore's edge. The sun shone down, providing a subtle warmth to all on the ground below. Red eyes blinked open as someone stirred.
"Urghh.... Where am I?" she said blinking. She tried to hold onto her consciousness, but to no avail. She drifted off once more into the dark abyss.

------
Inventory:

Eira:

Hadyn:

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:04 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:55 pm

Hadyn blinked and nodded his head, a little bit surprised to see that all the other pokemon on the other board were outlaws. Funny, before you know that they seem like your average pokemon. He thought, before glancing at Eira and noticing her looking at the various jobs, starting to wonder what they would be stuck with himself.
"Wait, yeah. There have been more feral pokemon recently, and more mystery dungeons have been popping up, right?" He asked Chatot, knowing a little bit about what had been going on due to staying in Treasure Town for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:10 am

Chatot nodded, "This is due to the flow of time getting... 'messed up'."

Eira blinked, Wait what? The flow of time is getting messed up? Time as in... hours and minutes? Did no one else think that was a bit extreme? The Sneasel wondered how long this had being going on for, as it seemed almost normal to Pokemon here. Especially to Chatot and the guild members.

"Since the outbreak of feral Pokemon, we have noticed an increase in the number of jobs," Chatot continued, "Though we're not sure if the outbreak of mystery dungeons has anything to do with time going out of whack."

Eira just stood there, silently wondering what a mystery dungeon actually was. She didn't want to ask though, as she felt it would be quite stupid as Hadyn already seemed to know all of this.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:18 am

Hadyn once again nodded his head, showing that he understood what Chatot was saying. I didn't know much about time getting messed up...what's going on with that? He wondered, and decided that the question could wait for later. They had more immediate things to think about, like their first job as an exploration team.
"Right, and the guild members accept the jobs and complete them, right?" He asked Chatot, hoping that they would get into accepting their first mission soon. After that he figured he could show Eira around town before heading out.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:44 am

"Yup!" chirruped Chatot cheerfully, "So~ Let's look for a job that you should perform."
The muticoloured bird Pokemon scanned the board for a moment, apparently looking for a good job for a rookie team to start on. After a fer moments he flapped his wings again.
"Ah! This one should do nicely," he blinked, unpinning the job and handing it to Hadyn before sticking the now unused pin in a corner of the board.

"What does it say Hadyn?" asked Eira, leaning over to look at the job.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:01 am

"Hello! My name is Spoink! An outlaw has run off with my most prized possession. My precious pearl! That pearl is life itself...to me! I just can't seem to settle down if that pearl isn't in its proper place atop my head! But my pearl has been sighted! It's said to be on a rocky bluff. But this bluff is reported to be extremely unsafe. I could never go somewhere so frightening! Oh, friendly readers! Would you be so kind as to go to the bluff and get my pearl? I beg your help, exploration team members! From Spoink." Hadyn read aloud to the other two pokemon, looking up with a slightly surprised look on his face.
"We're...just going to go grab an item someone lost?" He asked, not sure exactly how to feel about getting something sounding so...easy. He and Eira had already done something like that before for him, they could easily do it again. Not that Chatot knew about their adventures in the beach cave of course.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:36 am

"Heh, come on Hadyn, it'll be easy!" she grinned, sensing something akin almost to disappointment in the Charmander's voice.
"The sooner we do this then the sooner we can search for treasures and go to faraway places..."
Eira trailed off. She hadn't realised how excited she really was about all this exploring. Discovering new things, perhaps hordes of treasure, the secrets of the world. Of course right now it was a long way off, but Eira knew that if you stuck at something you would eventually achieve your dreams.

Chatot fluttered his wings, interrupting her thoughts, "Alright then. Enough dillydallying!"
The bird recited the rules of the dungeons, about fainting and being returned to the entrance, losing your money and items, before he finally showed them where Drenched Bluff was on the map and ushered them upstairs so that they could carry out the job.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:41 am

"Yeah, I guess you're right. It won't be that bad." Hadyn responded, smiling at Eira before Chatot ushered them up the stairs and sending them outside.
"Alright, well, I think we're ready to go now. You know how we went straight from the beach to the guild at the four-way intersection? Well, if we go right instead, which would be left now, we can head out to the bluff that the client wants us to go to." He told Eira, half from memory and half from looking at the wonder map they had just received. He smirked as he started to head down the stairs, waiting to check if Eira was following.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:50 am

Eira nodded, "Alright then."
The Sneasel followed her new partner, quite excited about their first mission. She was sure they would do well. The bluff was quite close to the guild, so it wasn't that far of a walk until they were at the entrance. Eira turned to Hadyn.
"Doesn't look too bad," she chuckled, "It doesn't look as dark as the cave either."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:02 am

"Yeah, it isn't as dark, but it still isn't exactly my cup of tea. I guess it's too much to ask for a mission somewhere nice and sunny and warm." Hadyn remarked, also chuckling a bit before starting to walk towards the entrance.
"Well, the sooner we do this the sooner we can move on to other things I guess. Are you ready for it?" He asked, smirking. Eira wasn't the only one excited, as much as he didn't like the place he still liked the idea of going out and helping a pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:13 am

Eira grinned, "Ready as I'll ever be!"
With a chuckle, she lead the way into the dungeon. It was bright, but still rather wet with water dropping down the rocks and small pools littering the area. Eira dipped her claw into one such puddle.
"Not too cold," she blinked, "Though I wouldn't personally want to fall in."
Glancing around she noticed a sleeping Lileep and blinked, immediately regretting speaking. Pausing for a moment, she realised that the Lileep hadn't woken and let out a short sigh of relief.
"Alright then," she whispered, turning to Hadyn, "Which way should we go?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:56 am

Nodding his head in response, Hadyn followed his companion into the dungeon, staying back a couple of feet or so and looking around at their surroundings. He also noticed the various puddles in the ground and sighed, looking down into one.
"Yeah, I'm not much of a water person though if you ask me." He whispered back at Eira, swinging his tail around in front of him and holding onto it for the moment, looking at the flame on the tip. As he was about to turn away, he felt a bit of water drip down onto his tail, creating a sizzling sound. He let out a surprised gasp, not that it mattered too much, it was the equivalant of a static shock, but it was enough to surprise someone.
"Oh, sorry." He murmured, turning to look at his partner and noticing the sleeping Lileep, hoping it wasn't woken up.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:03 am

"I think we should be able to sneak past it without waking it up," she whispered, "That one tunnel is closer so I think we should make for that one rather than the other."
The Sneasel explained her thoughts to her partner. She then quietly moved towards the tunnel area she had pointed out, keeping as quiet as possible, not wanting to wake the Lileep and risk attack.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:41 pm

"Right. Hopefully it won't be a dead end or something, or we could have to backtrack." Hadyn whispered back, following behind the Sneasel to the other tunnel, doing his best to avoid any puddles or surfaces that could create noises. As the two got to the tunnel area he glanced back to make sure the pokemon was still asleep, and looked further down the tunnel.
"Well, that went well. Let's go on then." He said, before starting to head down the tunnel again.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:29 pm

Eira grinned and nodded. So far this mission was going well. The Sneasel then moved down the tunnel being careful for a while before realising they were likely safe from attack for a while. She walked in silence, trying to think of a way to bring up the topic she wanted to discuss. She couldn't think of any way and so remained silent. However, feeling that was awkward in itself, she struck up a new conversation.
"So where did you get that relic fragment?" she asked, having been curious about it since she first saw it.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:55 pm

"Huh?" Hadyn had been starting to zone out, not really paying attention until Eira had spoken. Her question seemed a bit out of the blue, but in thinking about it it made sense. Well I did drag her through a mystery dungeon just to get it back, and she doesn't know much else I suppose. He thought as he chuckled slightly.
"Well, that's a bit of a strange story actually. Shortened, I'll just say that I was lost one day. I was out on my own, and it was getting a bit late. Instead of heading home I found a small cave, more of an alcove really, to stay in. It was just big enough to fit me, with some room to move occasionally. That's where I found it, and when I woke up the next day and headed home I knew that I could survive out on my own at least for a short time. Kind of stupid really, but I've held onto it to this day." He explained as they moved along the dungeon path. "But enough about that, how are you enjoying being around here? I mean it mustn't be too nice without your memory, but still."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Sky RP   Explorers of Sky RP - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Explorers of Sky RP
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next