Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Freaking hot (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Freaking hot (open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 12:18 am

First topic message reminder :

.....hot.

This was all that went through the Lucario's head as she walked onward to the base of the Chasm, she was wearing her normal scarf and black trench coat with her bag at her side moving slightly as she walked, she felt like a idiot as she walked a steel type fighting in a volcano she is the genius.

She looks at her item's and sees the stick she randomly picked up once, she felt like setting it on fire and using it to swipe at some Pokemon that seemed to be a fun way to pass the time. She mentally shrugged knowing that most here were fire type's so that would be a bad idea.

(15)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:42 am

Noel managed to get over to one of the fall walls and use it to hold herself up. She stands up slightly tall but then falls once more, with more determination she forces herself to stand up from pure willpower as she looks around the area and falls once more to the ground where she stayed for a moment before getting up again.

She looked at her left arm and right leg both had taken damage from the hits and had small trails of blood falling from them as she looked at her bandaged stomach. Taking them off she cut the bandages down the middle and tied them quickly around the arm and leg so they would stop bleeding, her stomach was almost fully healed so it would be good.

She looked over to the large feral Pokemon falling asleep due to Varda and Noel smiled a bit before standing back up.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:50 am

Varda sang, his voice pure and high-pitched, his melody somber and calming. The feral Pokémon was in a situation where it couldn't escape and it certainly couldn't get itself riled up anymore. It was too weak, its body no longer listened to its mind. It was forced to listen to the song – and despite its attempts to resist, a yawn finally forced its way out of its mouth. Its eyelids were growing heavier and heavier as it felt its eyes become impossible to keep open. It relaxed, its body growing limp as it was lulled into sleep, its eyes closing as it started to snore softly.

The little bird's song stopped eventually and he opened his eyes, hearing the sounds of peaceful slumber and calm. He smiled, happy that it all was over now. The Fire-type should sleep now – and it most likely would be sleeping for a very long time. Its body needed that. Even the Swablu felt like he needed some rest, even though he hadn't been attacked like the feral Pokémon! Or... Or like Noel.

Varda allowed his eyes to rise, noticing the Lucario standing a little distance away. Slowly the bird started to waddle towards her, his eyes looking quite worried.
"Are you alright?" He chirped, knowing that she had taken quite a beating from the strong Pokémon. Surely she was hurting.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:54 am

Noel was happy the feral Pokemon was down for the count as she lets out a laugh then grabs her stomach. "Hurts to laugh" she said as she noticed Varda come over to where the Lucario was sitting, Varda had a worried look about him as he saw how Noel was there was some bruises around her arm's and she had to move her bandages.

She smirked like normal. "Yup I am alright" she said though it was easy to see she was lying about that, she was standing up tall and looked ok but seeing the bandages and her bruises it was easy to tell she wasn't ok.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:01 am

Varda's concerned expression didn't change even when the Lucario tried to laugh it away and say that she was alright. Normally, he would have believed anyone claiming that. He felt like others would know better than him, that no one would lie to him about something like that. But he had seen. He had seen how Noel had been hurt, he could see how her body had taken damage. She just had to be in pain. The Swablu had seen how hard it had been for her to get up, so perhaps that meant she shouldn't be standing?

"Maybe we should... Sit down for a moment," the bird offered, not wanting his friend to push herself too hard. If she already was trying to act like she was fine, he didn't want to imply that she couldn't continue in case she would have her feelings hurt... But taking a little break wasn't bad! The two of them had been walking for a while and Varda was sure both of them would be tired already, even without a fight.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:08 am

Noel waved her paw in front of her face. "No don't worry I'll be fine let's go" she said as she tried to walk forward but her legs didn't want to do what she said as she lands on her bum and looks up at the sky. "Ok maybe a bit of rest would do good" Noel said as she fell flat on her back and looked over to see the item's she dropped. "Varda can you go get me my stuff?" Noel asked weakly pointing over to them.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:17 am

Varda frowned a bit as he looked up, not happy how his friend had just slapped his offer aside and wanted to continue. He still looked very concerned, only becoming more worried as Noel suddenly lost her balance and fell on the ground! The Swablu let out a little panicked tweet as he spread his wings, almost like he was trying to grab the Lucario before she fell and hurt herself... But he wasn't fast enough – not to mention that he was just way too small to do something like that to a much larger Pokémon.

It was what made Noel agree, however. She wasn't doing well enough to be able to walk, so she lied down, looking at the sky. That made the bird happy, as not only did the Lucario deserve the rest, she needed it.
"Yes!" Varda chirped with a quiet but happy voice, nodding quickly before he waddled over to the pile of cloth nearby. His friend had removed her clothes before fighting, which probably was a smart move considering that it was a Fire-type Pokémon. The Swablu grabbed the items off the ground with his beak, folding them up into something he could carry over his head before he returned.

"Here," the bird chirped, using his slightly dirty wings to gently place the items on the ground next to Noel, smiling as he sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:26 am

Noel just looked at the sky for a moment before she noticed Varda come over with her item's. "Thanks" she said as she took the item's from where they were and held them up. She put the black cloak down to the ground and picked the red scarf up. She looked at it for a moment before deciding it was ok. "Good it's not cut" she said as she placed it back on top of her clothes and looked back at the sky. "Well that didn't go as planned, sorry you have to wait for me" Noel said with some sadness behind her voice.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:39 am

"No problem," Varda chirped as he was thanked, it really was nothing at all. He let his eyes wander around their surroundings as Noel got dressed and inspected her clothes, sounding quite happy when she noticed that nothing had been cut. The bird gave the Lucario by his side a look, nodding with a smile. He didn't know how hard it would be to fix clothing, so he was sure that everyone was happier if nothing got destroyed.

The Swablu cooed a bit when Noel apologized, not really seeing things the way she did.
"You don't have to apologize," he was quick to object,
"I think... I should be resting, too. I'm a bit tired," the bird added, not wanting his friend to feel guilty because of something like this! She had fought a large and powerful opponent well and protected them both. There was nothing wrong with that.
"I found another berry," Varda said after a moment of silence, not sure if the Lucario had seen it herself and he felt like he should let her know.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:45 am

Noel didn't say anything as Varda said he also needed to rest, she smiled and closed her eyes might as well try to rest for a bit. She smiled as he said he found another."great with two your friend can make more" Noel said as she started to get sleepy and yawned but then sat up this wasn't the place to be sleeping right now. But Noel sat back down and closed her eye's once more hoping she wouldn't pass out.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:51 am

Varda nodded happily, two berries would surely be better than just one. There would be more seeds and then more berries for everyone. He was so glad to have come to the volcano now, never having expected that this was the place where he would find his first rare berries. He couldn't wait to see Violet's face when he showed her what he had found! The bird looked up at the dark, smoky sky, imagining it with a smile.

He looked back down, noticing that Noel had closed her eyes. She had been very tired... So she most likely needed sleep. Thinking that it was something more serious didn't even occur to the Swablu. He said nothing, he didn't want to keep her up. He was going to keep an eye out and wake her up if something would happen. Varda had seen something interesting from the sky, but... Right now, they weren't able to follow them. It was something he didn't want to bring up, so the Lucario wouldn't try to get up again...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:59 am

Noel blinked for a second then again 'maybe just a small male's said as she kept blinking then closed her eye's when she opened them it was dark outside she sat up and looked around her wounds no longer hurting, she was normally a fast healer but not that fast as she looks around. "How long was I out?" She asks the air thinking no one to be there.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 6:15 am

Varda stayed quiet, looking around as he daydreamed and rested. Noel was asleep, her chest rising and lowering slowly, calmly. Everything was... Calm. The distant bubbling of lava could be heard in the distance, but otherwise the chasm was quiet. Pokémon weren't making sounds, there weren't any sounds of the birds. The Swablu was quite happy about it, actually. After such a heated battle, what they needed was rest and calm.

He kept sitting next to the Lucario, letting her sleep for as long as she wanted. He enjoyed the rest as well, even though he did not try to sleep. He didn't even feel like he was waiting when he was so deep in thought, but Noel's voice caused the bird to snap out of his mental world. Varda turned to face the other Pokémon, smiling.
"Oh, well, a while. I wasn't really keeping a track of the time," he chirped, perhaps sounding a bit apologetic. Maybe he should have known how long they had been waiting...
"How are you feeling now?"

Current Energy: 13 (12 +1 from the new page. Got 1 Rawst Berry)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:23 pm

Nope looked up at the sky and let out a yawn. "It's alright just thought back day had gone past, sometimes after a hard fought battle I sleep for a day or two" Noel said when she finished yawning and stood up. Since it wasn't that long of a rest she wasn't back to her full strength but she was good enough to keep going in the dungeon.

"Heh I'm feeling grand" she said as she looked over to the large feral pokemon. That was the reason she didn't want to pass out if he woke up before her she'd be in a hell of a lot of trouble but luck seemed to be on their side. "Hey Varda since we are out in the open think you could fly up and see where we are?" Noel asks not sure where they should be going. She was slightly jealous that Varda could fly something Noel wished she could do.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 11:27 pm

Varda let out a little giggle and shook his head, it certainly hadn't been a day! While the smoke pouring to the sky from the nearby volcano blocked the sky quite well, he could still see the bright splotch that was the sun. It hadn't set, of that the bird was certain. Besides, he would have had to sleep through the night if that was the case, anyways! He wasn't very good at staying up the whole night and then somehow feel fully awake after that...

"That's good!" The bird Pokémon chirped happily when Noel stated that she was feeling fine, actually believing her this time as she had taken the much-needed rest. While he hadn't slept like her, he still considered himself to be well-rested as well. The Swablu ended up hopping back to his feet, ready to leave. Of course, the Lucario was wondering where they actually were and where they should be going next, requesting that the bird would fly up and take a look.

"Oh, I took a look earlier," Varda started, remembering all about what he had seen after the large Pokémon had attacked them,
"I saw some... Pokémon. I think they were going somewhere together and they... Well, I think one of them had something shiny," he continued as he spread one of his wings to point in the direction where they should be going. It had been such a long time ago, so it was possible that they had missed their chance... But the Swablu felt like it was better to keep that as a secret so Noel wouldn't feel bad!
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 2:09 pm

Noel looked at her palms as she felt her aura slightly slipping through the bandages and making a small cloud of red mist. She shook her paws to rid herself of the mist as she turned to varda and thought for a second. "Well it's the only lead we have so I'll follow you" Noel said as she grabbed her pack and looked around the area for a second before nodding at Varda ready to be led.

A feeling came over Noel though something with her aura was slightly messing with her, since she got hit she started feeling strangely stronger then she normally does and while this wasn't a bad thing it felt strange. Did getting hurt make her more in tune with her aura?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freaking hot (open)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next