Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Freaking hot (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 12:18 am

First topic message reminder :

.....hot.

This was all that went through the Lucario's head as she walked onward to the base of the Chasm, she was wearing her normal scarf and black trench coat with her bag at her side moving slightly as she walked, she felt like a idiot as she walked a steel type fighting in a volcano she is the genius.

She looks at her item's and sees the stick she randomly picked up once, she felt like setting it on fire and using it to swipe at some Pokemon that seemed to be a fun way to pass the time. She mentally shrugged knowing that most here were fire type's so that would be a bad idea.

(15)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 4:02 am

Noel put the ash into the bag as she wiped her hands on the black coat, luckily she wouldn't stain it because it was also black. She had to be slightly careful so she didn't cut her jacket on her spikes which were on her hands and chest but she had managed to do so without hitting the jacket happy she then wondered why Varda needed the ash.

She was going to ask but the bird had beaten her to talking as he motions to some ash with two small red dots sticking out, she goes closer and grabs the two items revealing two red gummis. She knew that they were here due to the fact that fire type's lived here.

She pockets one of them and offers the other to Varda though she still had her question "why are you collecting ash?" She asks thinking it to be a basic question
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 2:11 pm

Varda held the little sack open for the Lucario, allowing her to dig her paw in to see what the little red dots had been. He hadn't thought that they might have actually been something dangerous and something that shouldn't have been touched... But neither of them had seen them all that well, so could either of them really tell? What Noel pulled out didn't seem to hurt her, so the bird stood on his toes as he wanted to take a better look. On her hand, there were two, small, bean-like objects... With a very vibrant red color. Were they maybe... Gummis? The Swablu had never seen any that were so red, the Gummis in Pecha Forest being more of a pink shade than anything.

The Lucario took one of the Gummis, but the bird was quite amazed when she offered one of them to him too! He was feeling like the reason was the same as it was with the boxes... But Gummis weren't hard to carry and one wouldn't have to open them in any way to use them, either. Perhaps Noel just didn't like candy all that much?
"Thank you!" He chirped as he took the Gummi carefully with his beak, putting it in his bag. Perhaps they could find some other kind of candy that his friend liked more?

"Oh, right, I never told you," the Swablu let out a high-pitched chuckle when Noel asked about the reason for them getting their paws and wings so dirty,
"There is this Pokémon in Grassveil Town... She can make items out of sand and ash, so I felt like I could help her when I was going to come to this area. I don't think she has a reason to come this far herself, so her ash supplies are going to run dry eventually if she doesn't get more!"

Current Energy: 13 (12 +1 from the new page. Got 1 Red Gummi and I hope you're ready for some more bad rolls)

Bird carried out 2 launched of one Fiery Chasm :
Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 Will-o10 , Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 Trap-b10
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:15 am

Noel just smiles as Varda takes the gummi "no problem" she says as she as she looks up at the sky, they hadn't looked for them item for very long but it already seemed to get a little dark now and Noel was getting slightly worried. She wanted to be here for a while but she knew they were to find the item bird was looking for but with a small shrug she decided that if they ran into it awesome if not them boo.

Noel blinked as Varda said he had only really came here to help someone she smiled at him and crossed her arms "well that's nice of you" she said not knowing about that shop in town, it had been some time since she was in grassveil she had no ties there so there was no reason to go back there but she still felt a little attached to the place. She shrugs at this deciding it wasn't important for now.

She started to walk but then slipped on some ash, she fell down and landed on her backpack hard, she heard a large smash sound and knew what it was as item's appeared around her and Varda.

Rezikun carried out 10 launched of one Fiery Chasm :
Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 Growli10 , Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 Zinc_b10 , Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 Revise10 , Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 Zinc_b10 , Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 Braixe10 , Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 Revise10 , Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 Fennek10 , Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 Magcar10 , Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 Trap-b10 , Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 Red_gu10
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:31 am

"Oh, you think so?" Varda chirped happily with excitement in his voice as the Lucario said that it was rather nice of him to help a shopkeeper gather ash. Well, it probably was always nice to help anyone, but Noel's words meant a lot to him. After all, she was a really kind Pokémon who had helped him with a mission once before, and she had given him free items, AND she was also looking for a surprise gift for Lumina! If a generous Pokémon like that thought he was doing a good thing, then certainly it had to be a really good thing! The Swablu was just positively beaming with joy.

He kept sweeping the dark ash inside the sack with his wings, managing to clear rather large areas despite his small stature. His wings were rather long after all, to allow him the needed lift to get off the ground. As the bird managed to remove the thick layer of the ash from one spot, he saw something... Narrowing his eyes, he hopped closer and used his wings to dust off the ash, finding... Something. A strange disc... And as he dug deeper, another orb of some kind! Perhaps Noel would know what they were?

"Hey, Noel, do you–" Varda started as he was only about to turn to face his friends, but a loud CRASH forced him to stop as he jumped around to see what it was. The Lucario was on the ground, having landed on her bag and apparently broken something!
"Oh no, are you alright...?!" The Swablu chirped, worried for Noel's safety as he hopped closer to take a look. At the same time, items suddenly started to gather around the fallen Pokémon. Was it another Trawl Orb...?

Current Energy: 11 (13 -2 from the item rolls)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:37 am

Noel let out a soft groan as she sat up, her jacket was covered in ash and so was some of her head as she stretched. "Well that was embarrassing" she said as she got up and looked into her bag. It was indeed her orb that was shattered into pieces it was obvious due to the item's that littered the ground as she let out a small sigh hoping to not have to use it.

She stood up and stretched once again and wiped the ash from her head and coat "ya I'm fine just tripped" she said as she looks at the item's the orb had summoned there was two bands of the same color two seeds another orb and a red gummi, New else picked up one of the band's and seeds then looked over at Varda.

She had pocketed the two seeds and pointed to the stuff on the ground "want em?" She asked to be nice not really wanting the item's herself
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:47 am

Varda stopped once he got to his friend's side, looking at the Lucario with a worried expression as she got up. The items around them didn't even interest him, as Noel's safety was more important now. She did get up and dusted herself, claiming that she was fine. She had just tripped – and it seemed like she was more worried about damaging her reputation than anything. But the little bird couldn't care less about something like that, tweeting happily when his friend was alright! Even though Noel had broken an orb, nothing else seemed to be broken.

"Phew, that's good! You're not hurt anywhere, right?" The Swablu let his eyes explore the Lucario's body, trying to see if there were any scratches or wounds to be found. All he could really see was ash, however. Her fur and coat was starting to look just as dirty in places as the bird's wings. Varda returned to his sack and tied it up, also pushing the disc and the orb he had found in the pile of ash for Noel to see.

Again, the Lucario was offering everything to him! Well, she took the seeds, but everything else she was pushing to him. He was already starting to feel bad for not being able to give her anything in return.
"Oh... You don't like the items?" He chirped, uncertain why she didn't take anything. Was it because she was generous or because they were bad items? There was another orb in her pile, too... What kind of an orb was it, he wondered.
"I found these. Do you know what they are?" The Swablu motioned towards the strange disc and the orb with his wings, wondering if the Lucario would know better.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:55 am

Noel just raised her hands and laughed "heh nothing but my pride got hurt that's all" She said still laughing making sure to get all the ash off of her body not likening her stomach being soot black. She managed to get some of it off and was glad for that but didn't understand why Varda was worried so much Noel felt like if she could take on a monster house almost alone she felt like a fall wouldn't hurt her to bad.

"Well that is a tm I think it's called wisp something, I can't remember all the details but I know only fire type's can learn it." She said as her eye's travel to a orb, "that orb breaks traps so a bad one cannot be used against you" she says happy she knew the details of what they were it had been some time since she studied anything
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 3:27 am

"It's alright, everyone trips sometimes! I do it a lot, too," Varda chirped in his usual cheerful manner, but many probably wouldn't like to be compared to such a silly little bird. Perhaps Noel would feel even worse after hearing his consolation, but it was something the Swablu was oblivious to, looking as happy as ever. He unfortunately couldn't help the Lucario to dust herself off however, as his own wings were sooty and dirty. He would have only made her look worse if he tried!

The bird cooed when Noel started to explain the items he found. The disc had some kind of wisp move for Fire-type Pokémon and the orb would break bad traps. He had yet to find one in this area, but perhaps such an orb would come useful one day. He put the orb in his bag and looked up at the Lucario.
"Do you know if there's anyone who can use the TM?" Varda tilted his head, wondering if it could be a nice gift to someone. Obviously, he couldn't make any use off it if it was only for Fire-types! Perhaps his friend knew someone, though...

The Swablu turned towards the large pile of the items Noel had accidentally called forth and pointed at some of them with his wing. He knew what the Gummi was, but the scarves and the other orb were still a mystery to him. If he looked very closely, the orb seemed similar to the one he had found... But he was still wanting to be absolutely sure!
"What about these? Do you know what these are, too?" He inquired, his voice curious.

(Got 1 Trap-Bust Orb)

Bird carried out 2 launched of one Fiery Chasm :
Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 Browng10 , Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 Red_gu10
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 11:23 pm

Noel looks at the item's in question first her gaze traveled to the orb, she had a small memory of learning this as a riolu and remembered what her mother said exactly. "This is a zinc band it helps with defense meaning it will make attacks hurt less. The orb is the same as the one I gave you just chuck it at a trap if you see one"

She looked as she noticed two more gummies just sitting there as she picks them both up "wow running into a lot of these huh?" She says with a small chuckle as she places one into her bag and hands the other to Varda. "Here fair is fair right, unless you want both?" She says not knowing which was right.

Rezikun carried out 3 launched of one Fiery Chasm :
Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 Quilav10 , Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 Growli10 , Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 Browng10
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:06 am

Varda nodded as his eyes looked at the items in question. The scarves would help with defense... It sounded useful, but he quite liked his own, special scarf. But perhaps someone else could make use of it somehow? Perhaps someone in his team needed one? He remembered giving Dawn one scarf as a gift already, and she seemed to like it! Maybe Lance or Twinkle needed something, too...
"Maybe... I should take one of the Zinc Bands and you could take the other? I don't think either of us will really need them, but... Maybe we could give them as gifts," the bird suggested with a chirp, grabbing one of the nice scarves with his beak before putting it in his bag. The Zinc Band had unfortunately touched the ash and gotten a bit dirty, but he would just have to wash it and it would be good as new!

The Swablu also took the other orb, that apparently was identical to the one he had found himself. He rarely ran into traps, but perhaps these orbs could save him some trouble! Having two of them around meant that he could potentially toss one of the orbs over to someone else if needed.
"You don't want the TM?" Varda tilted his head as he asked, not yet pocketing the disc they had found. Noel had offered him many items already, so he wanted to give her the chance to take some of his, too.

The path of ash seemed to be covered in Gummis – under a layer of ash, of course. A bit more movement had made two more pieces of candy appear, somehow still vibrant and bright despite the ash. Or no, the other one seemed like a slightly duller shade of red... Unless it was meant to be brown? It was rather perplexing. Had they found another color?
"Oh, no, of course we can share!" The bird Pokémon looked up at the Lucario as she took one of the Gummis,
"Which color do you want?"

Current Energy: 9 (11 -2 from the item rolls. Got 1 Zinc Band and 1 Trap-Bust Orb)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:11 am

Noel nods as she reaches down and takes one of the scarfs. She picks it up and rolls back her coats sleeve and puts it around her arm making sure it wouldn't fall off. "Heh never know when a defense boost will come in handy" Noel says with a smirk as her gaze returns back to the ash as she notices another gummi this one seemed to be a darker color then the others, this made Noel shrug "nah I don't need it" as she holds up one of the red ones she took. "I'm ok with just this".

Noel reaches down and grabs the tm, holding it up she places it in her backpack. "Sure might as well, never know when something like this will come in handy" she says with her normal smirk as she returns her gaze to the path they decided to take.

She did notice two sleeping fire Pokemon around the corner using her aura sense, she knew they were sleeping because they seemed to of been sitting there for some time without moving, she knew they would have to go one of two paths and decided that the one without feral Pokemon would be better.
"This way" she said as she pointed to the way waiting for Varda to put the item's he had away.

(Got zinc band red gummi and a tm 32e)
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 3:20 pm

Varda nodded happily when his friend did finally bend down to grab the other scarf. Perhaps Noel was quick to say that she didn't like or want something, but if she was made to think about it for a little longer, she would see that it might be useful? The Lucario wrapped the scarf around her arm, mentioning how a defense boost might come in handy indeed. That was something the bird agreed with. When it came to the Gummis, Noel still didn't want them – other than the one red one she had picked up. Another brown one had been found from the pile of ash, and as no one else was taking them... The Swablu of course put both of them in his bag. Hopefully he could find a use for all the candy they were finding!

The bird made sure that his sack of ash was properly closed before turning towards the other Pokémon, starting to prepare for leaving. While there was more than enough ash in this place, they weren't here to just gather ash. They would have to keep looking for the Fire Stone and the Mystic Water, two items that didn't seem to be in this area. Noel had taken the TM she was offered, and Varda seemed to be quite happy. Surely a TM was rare, and surely the Lucario could find some use for it even if she couldn't use it! Maybe it could make a nice gift for someone else...

Suddenly, Noel pointed them in a different direction than they had been walking. The path they had taken still continued ahead, snaking behind a wall of dark, volcanic rock. But the Swablu didn't complain if his friend wanted to take another path. Happily, he hopped along as he kept looking for anything that seemed out of place.
"Do you know how Fire Stones are made? Maybe if we knew where they formed, we could find one easily..."

(Got 2 Brown Gummis)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:54 am

Noel looks at the aky ae she stopped moving remembering something her mother.used to tell her a old legend she heard about growing up. "Well.it's a.long stoey but it's. The.only one i know, a long time ago three.legendary bird's rose.from three island's they were fire ice and lighting they used to fight to the death trying to destroy eachother, as the fight went on the fire legendary destroyed the fire types while fighting the lightning did the same qith the thunder Pokemon the ice froze the sea. All three were sad that their war had destroyed so many Pokemon thwy uses their power to harden the Pokemon's souls and harden then into stones l. So according to the legend a fire Pokemon who has.died should leave a stone, though it is just a legend i have no idea if those legendary Pokemon exist." Noel says not knowing wjy but it was all she knew
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 1:55 pm

Varda kept following Noel, so the moment she stopped, he did the same. Looking up at the much taller Pokémon's face to see what was up, he could see her looking up at the darkened sky... Though, he wasn't entirely sure if she even saw it, as she seemed to be in her thoughts. After a moment, she spoke up, saying that she had a long story to possibly answer the bird's question. The Lucario told him a story of three legendary elemental bird Pokémon, a group that opposed and hated each other they were willing to fight to the death. The Swablu grew quiet as he listened, not smiling.

At the end of the story, the little bird looked down in silence. According to Noel and the story she had heard... A stone like the Fire Stone was the hardened soul of a dead Fire-type Pokémon. In his eyes, that didn't seem exactly nice.
"That sounds sad," Varda chirped as he finally looked up, not one to really know how to handle talk about death – or death itself. It was something that never had been a part of his life, luckily. But all around them... It was something that happened. Still, he wasn't sure if such a story was going to help them find a Fire Stone.

Bird carried out 1 launched of one Fiery Chasm :
Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 Fennek10
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 2:02 pm

Noel just shrugged not sure what to say, this was where she thought stone's came from or at least what people on her homeland told her they came from it was all she knew. "But it is just a legend who knows maybe those Pokemon don't even exist" noel says in hope's to fix the downer atmosphere around them now. She sensed another enemy but ir didn't seem to see then so if they just walked past it shouldn't attack... well maybe.

Rezikun carried out 2 launched of one Fiery Chasm :
Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 Delpho10 , Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 Magcar10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freaking hot (open)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next