Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Freaking hot (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Freaking hot (open) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 12:18 am

First topic message reminder :

.....hot.

This was all that went through the Lucario's head as she walked onward to the base of the Chasm, she was wearing her normal scarf and black trench coat with her bag at her side moving slightly as she walked, she felt like a idiot as she walked a steel type fighting in a volcano she is the genius.

She looks at her item's and sees the stick she randomly picked up once, she felt like setting it on fire and using it to swipe at some Pokemon that seemed to be a fun way to pass the time. She mentally shrugged knowing that most here were fire type's so that would be a bad idea.

(15)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:10 am

It took a moment for Varda to be able to react to what was happening in front of his eyes, watching helplessly as the large feral Pokémon attacked his friend and the Lucario fought back. It was crazy! They both were injured, weak and tired since their last battle and still they tried to fight? What was there to be gained from that? The little bird knew that he couldn't stop it. He was too small and weak, but... But he couldn't just stand back! He started to run towards the pair as quickly as his little stubby feet let him, rushing to stop the madness.

Noel had been attacked by the Fire-type and the feral Pokémon had been hit as well. They both looked exhausted – and in the end, they both ended up falling to the ground from their exhaustion and seemingly unable to get up. The large Pokémon gasped for air as it stared at the Lucario, letting out a guttural growling sound from its throat but still not getting up. Perhaps it wanted to, but just couldn't. Maybe it wanted to continue.
"T-This is crazy, Noel!" The Swablu chirped once he got close enough, stopping once he was by Noel's side,
"It's not worth it, that Pokémon's just going to continue until...!"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:17 am

Noel struggled to get up. "I know he won't stop until I die. But I can't let him hurt other's so if it kills me." She says as she gets on one knee and forces herself to stand back up. Her eye's showed no fear for the feral Pokemon. "I'll stop him" she said as she once more dashed at the feral Pokemon who had gotten up with Noel and charged also but Noel was faster as she was already close enough for a hit.

She then uppercuted him as he flew away and right smack into the cave wall and fell down onto the ground and remained there knocked out. "There" Noel said as she fell on her bum and breathed in and out. "Finally" she said as she took note of retreating Pokemon who were running from the fight. "The whole reason those feral Pokemon helped us was because we beat him, so I won't let their gifts be for nothing" she said as she muttered under her breath. "No surrender nor retreat"
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:28 am

"But–!" Varda chirped as he tried to object, not enjoying the violent turn of events. He liked peace and quiet, he wasn't a fighter and couldn't say that he enjoyed watching fights, either! Still, he couldn't stop the Lucario even if he tried, watching as she forced herself to get up despite her own body's resistance.
"You can get hurt if you continue!" He yelled as Noel dashed past him, forcing the little bird to take a step back as the air current pushed his light body backwards.

All it took was one hit. Luckily, it had been Noel's hit and the feral Pokémon flew backwards into a solid rock wall. It didn't move after that, sliding down to the ground. The Lucario was tired, falling down herself. For a moment, the Swablu just looked at the large Pokémon that had been defeated before letting his eyes turn towards his friend, worried as he took careful steps towards her.

Perhaps the large feral Pokémon was a bully. The other Pokémon living in this area had rewarded the pair after they had battled it, to say their thanks perhaps. Maybe it was a large issue and they would have to deal with it, because no one else could. Did they owe that after all the gifts they got? Probably. Was fighting alright or even the preferred way of handling problems in these situations? Varda honestly didn't know the answers.
"...Can you stand...?" The bird Pokémon asked after a moment of silence, not really knowing what there was to say to Noel's words. He wasn't sure if it was right or wrong, it was still something he would have to figure out. But they still had to get out.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:35 am

Noel closes her eye's as she gets up. "To be honest I hate fighting, I think I just fool myself into liking it so when I have to I won't feel bad." She said as she looked up to the sky. "Some people are just born to fight I guess I was just born like this" she said as she smiled at Varda. "Thanks for your concern but I'm not going to die here. I won't let myself die not until I reached my goals" she said as she put her hands in her coat pockets.

"I'm sorry you had to see that" she said as she brushed some of the blood away from her mouth. She really wasn't doing good but she did fake it like she was perfect at the time. "Shall we leave then?" She asks as she starts to walk off slightly worried she had just lost a friend
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:45 am

Varda tilted his head to the side slightly as he listened, not having expected to hear what the Lucario just said. She was a good fighter and didn't hesitate, unlike him. But... She claimed to not like it, only pretending. Fooling everyone, herself included. The bird looked down, uncertain. And worried. And a bit sad, too. It was a heavy subject, something he didn't know how to handle all that well. He did stay quiet for quite the long time, only looking up once Noel managed to get back on her feet.

"I think," the Swablu started abruptly, his voice careful as if he was still trying to find the strength he needed to say what he was about,
"I think that no one is just... Born a certain way. I think that it can be changed, if you want to. I think anyone can be anything they want!" the little Pokémon chirped with a small smile as he looked at the Lucario. Surely no one was condemned to their "fate", if they were willing to change it, do everything they could to make their dream come true.

Varda nodded, starting to follow his friend. They did have to leave. It was getting darker and Noel was hurt. They had to get to a town as fast as they could, and it didn't look like they could be running. Maybe they didn't find the Fire Stone and maybe unfortunate things happened... But they both were still more or less alright and they had done a good deed today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freaking hot (open)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10