Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Open Swim (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

Poké : 4490

Open Swim (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Open Swim (Open)   Open Swim (Open) EmptyTue May 23, 2017 6:08 pm

Tempo wakes up in a cave which he calls his home. Sure, it seemed a little... gloomy to most Pokémon, but to him, it's the perfect home! Why? Because just outside is the beach, which he usually spends most of his days at. This is an Oshawott who loves to relax on the beach, and of course, swim!

This morning, he decided to relax on the beach for a bit before his usual swim. It wasn't the day to do so, but he thought it would help him relax. So he simply plopped down on the beach and takes a nap, even though he just woke up.

Last edited by DJOshawott on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Open Swim (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Swim (Open)   Open Swim (Open) EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 6:18 pm

With darkened skies and low tides, the piplup had decided today would be the perfect day to lounge about and wallow in her own self-pity. She took in a deep breath as she stared up at the clouded sky above. Woe was her, when was this miserable time ever going to end? Her unrequited love was possibly dead...along with some grass snake that she supposed was a friend but honestly she didn't care if she was dead.

She sat up at last as she exhaled heavily. Despite the idea that the two best friends of her life were dead, she wasn't exactly as bothered as a normal pokemon should be. It felt more as if she was just disappointed at this point. Sure she had been a depressed mess when she found out, but as of right now she just moped about as if she had simply lost a coupon for a free dessert.

The piplup had stared up at the sky, unaware of something that approached from behind. The creature grew closer to the unaware target until with a swift strike, it launched itself forward and latched onto the unfortunate victim.

The water type's eyes widened as she felt something latch onto her head. A slight bit of pain had touched her before she opened her beak and unleashed an unholy scream of absolute fear. She shot up and began to run about with the monster still attached to her.

"GET OFF! GET OFF! GET OFF!" She cried out in absolute terror as her flippers flailed about uselessly. The predator that had latched onto her seemed to come to regret their decisions as the ekans held tighter for dear life in fear of being thrown off and into the ocean.

Ooc Note; With the current IC event, a sunny day is not possible unless induced by a pokemon's move
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

Open Swim (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Swim (Open)   Open Swim (Open) EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 8:44 pm

(Really? Crap, I didn't know...)

He heard someone yelling some time after he started to take a nap... "What? Who's there!?" He yells, worried about someone being in danger... Eventually, he sees the source of the screams: A Piplup with an Ekans latched on to her head... "Oh, crap..." He rushes over and uses Assurance to try and get the Ekans off... "How did this thing even get here!?" He yells... He pulls off his scalchop and uses it as a sort of crowbar to pry it off... "This was meant to be a relaxing day, even if it's cloudy like this..." He tried to pull it with all of his strength...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Open Swim (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Swim (Open)   Open Swim (Open) EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 6:54 am

The piplup had felt the release of pressure as the Ekans was forced to let go. Her eyes were tearful as she continued to bawl in utter fear, "Im gonna diiiiiiiie!" She cried in what was likely a bit over the top and unnecessary. To her, the pain was all too real. The piplup's flippers reached up to touch the spot that had been bitten as she imagined all kinds of hell she might have been about to go through with the venom of a snake.

The Ekans, meanwhile, seemed to be just as relieved as Namataki when it was finally freed from the piplup's cranium. The ekans looked to be on the verge of tears as well as it curled tightly into a ball with a rattle that shook threateningly. The ekans appeared to be young, but Namataki did not care as she finally stood up to yell at the snake, not even an expression of gratitude sent her savior's way, "YOU IDIOT! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!? IM PROBABLY GOING TO DIE NOW BECAUSE OF YOOU!"

The Ekans was young and held no venom, however, Namataki did not know of that little gem of knowledge.
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

Open Swim (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Swim (Open)   Open Swim (Open) EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 12:11 pm

Tempo was relieved that he could save the Piplup from the Ekans, but... upon closer inspection, it seemed pretty young. It didn't seem capable of creating poison, yet. "Um... Ms. Piplup? I don't think this guy poisoned you..." He said to the panicking penguin.

The Ekans seemed pretty scared about what happened, too... He didn't exactly know why it bit on to the Piplup's head, but it couldn't have been for anything too bad... right? Maybe it wanted a friend? He decided to comfort the young Ekans, first. "Sorry about what happened, there... We were scared because of your attack..." Tempo then got up and went over to the yelling Piplup. "Miss, please calm down... You're scaring the Ekans..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Open Swim (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Swim (Open)   Open Swim (Open) EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 11:29 pm

This oshawott had the AUDACITY to try and convince her that her life was in no peril whatsoever?! The piplup stopped her momentary panic as she shot a glare in the direction of the oshawott with wide eyes that expressed mountains of disbelief. The water type's eyebrows knit together as a look of disgust overcame her, "Don't fool me!" she huffed before she pointed a flipper in the direction of the ekans, "That's a POISON type, what the f**k kind of poison type wouldn't make poison!?"

The piplup had completely disregarded the fact that she had felt completely fine other than a slight headache, "Why should I give a s**t if i'm scaring it? It f**king BIT ME!" her flippers flailed at her side as her own self-fueled panic only grew. They were wasting time, it would only be a matter of time before the venom sunk in and took effect!

The ekans, however, seemed to back away slowly as the coils twisted tighter. The young child looked uncertain of the situation and the noise of the piplup only served to feed the fear that had built up within it. It almost looked as if it had been close to crying...
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

Open Swim (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Swim (Open)   Open Swim (Open) EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 3:00 am

"Well, if you'd stop panicking for a second, maybe the young Ekans would stop trying to kill you!" The Oshawott started to get annoyed at the Piplup... He sighed. "This was just supposed to be a relaxing day on the beach, jeez..." He said to himself, as he went over to the two.

"Alright, just hold still..." He said, as he... tries to smack the Piplup to knock him unconscious for a second. "Sorry... I need to make sure the Ekans isn't panicked..." He said during the attack. Granted, the measures he was using weren't exactly... safe, by any means imaginable, but the Piplup was too busy screaming and flailing for Tempo to do anything...

Last edited by DJOshawott on Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Open Swim (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Swim (Open)   Open Swim (Open) EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 3:56 am

(ooc: Please don't godmod, your post implies that the smack went through and I had not given permission for that to occur.)

Namataki was still panicked, but she was aware of who was around her. The ekans had begun to retreat into the sand, while the Oshawott had begun to approach her.

The piplup held a wing out defensively in front of her as the water type approached... then attempted to smack her! The Piplup dodged the attack with a panicked cry, "What the hell are you trying to pull here? You're in cahootz with that thing aren't you!?" the blue penguin accused in her fit of terror.

"Well, you're not gonna kill me so easily! I have people I need to live for!" the water type demanded suddenly before she took in a rather deep breath. When she opened her beak a blast of water erupted from her as a Hydro Pump was launched towards the Oshawott!
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

Open Swim (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Swim (Open)   Open Swim (Open) EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 1:58 am

(I edited the post before to avoid that, but I do it anyway... Agh...)

"What are you-" He didn't have the agility to react to the Hydro Pump, and is suddenly knocked into the sand due to the force of the attack... Despite it not being very effective, it still dealt a lot of damage due to the Oshawott's defenses being so... weak...

"Look... I think that Ekans doesn't want to kill you... It's just oanicking, and I'm pretty sure your kicking and screaming isn't helping, either..." Tempo said to the Piplup. "The second time I meet a Piplup, and this is how it behaves... Jeez, I should just avoid any Piplup I encounter from now on..." He mutters under his breath...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Open Swim (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Swim (Open)   Open Swim (Open) EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 11:02 am

She had done damage, but she did not care. At this point, she could have sworn the oshawott was in on this ekans's scheme to kill and eat her! The piplup was weary of the water type still. The starter explained to her what had happened, though this time it was with a bit more success as she decided to hear the oshawott out. The ekans DIDN'T want to kill her?

Well, that was a relief...if she were to wholly believe it.

She was still skeptical, but unfortunately for the oshawott the bratty little water type had caught wind of what he had said. Her eyes narrowed as her face twisted in disgust with the fellow water type, "W O W okay, so you're going to judge other oshawotts based on what happened with TWO!?" The piplup laid her flippers on her hip, all previous woes vanished from her little brain as she addressed the new issue at hand.

"That's...that's just racist!" She declared confidently with a flipper pointing at the oshawott.
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

Open Swim (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Swim (Open)   Open Swim (Open) EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 3:21 am

"R... Racist!?" Tempo said in shock... "My little offhand remark of my current luck with Piplup immediately makes me rascist?" He sighs... "All I wanted to do was relax on the beach, despite the cloudy weather, and perhaps go for a swim in the ocean... But no... It seems like you and your panicking Ekans had to screw everything up, didn't you? That poor little Ekans was freaked out, but you didn't even bother to calm down, leaving it no other choice but to continue biting down! The Ekans may not be able to reliably produce venom, but it can still kill you if you're not careful!" He finally finished his rant... "Jeez... Didn't expect to have to say all of that..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Open Swim (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Swim (Open)   Open Swim (Open) EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 11:24 pm

The piplup crossed her flippers once more and turned away from the Oshawott with a huff. She had no idea how unbelievably stupid she was being at that moment, but all that mattered was coming off as if she was in the right. She needed to defend herself from this 'racist' water type that had come to ruin her day and waste whatever little precious time she had left before the venom kicked in.

The piplup scoffed and turned her head back around just to speak to the oshawott once more, "Yes, it does! Not all piplups are the same and you're just being a bigot at this point. If that ekans was frightened than it should have LET GO, it's stupid to CONTINUE to do what put them in that situation if they want out of it!"

All that mattered was that she sounded right.
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

Open Swim (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Swim (Open)   Open Swim (Open) EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 1:02 am

He watches as the Piplup angrily walks away. "Oh, for the love of Manaphy, it's not leaving because he's freaked out!!! He's scared! Sometimes when you're scared, you're too stunned to even move! Have you ever thought of that, you stupid little penguin!?" He screams, sighing as the ignorant Piplup walked off.

He starts heading into the water to cool off. He was still near the shore in case the Piplup starts to realize the danger that she was in, but he barely cared at this point... He simply relaxes on the water and tries to forget about the... remarks that they were fighting over...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open Swim (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Swim (Open)   Open Swim (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Swim (Open)
Page 1 of 1