Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests

Go down 
+5
Flamewolf
Savato
Jikumo
Pikashock
Solilo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 7 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:32 am

First topic message reminder :

After arriving on Florasia Island, the first year students of Epochire Academy were lead to an open area outside. Their bags had been taken to a baggage claim room, which left the students free to take the school's enrollment test.
The school's headmaster, a tall male with short, black hair and wearing a formal suit, smiled brightly as he stood before the new students.
"Each and every one of you has been chosen to attend the academy. You have all shown the unharnessed, great potential that we search for when selecting our students. The final part of your enrollment here at the academy involves taking a test. For the test, you will each select two pokeballs from the assortment behind me."
The headmaster motioned to the pokeballs that were arranged a short distance away.
"You will select one for yourself and hand the other to one of these teacher, who will be your opponents. Worry not, for the test is nothing to do with winning or losing. The teachers will analyse how you adapt to working with a pokemon you have never encountered before through the medium of a pokemon battle. My name is Mr. Donovan and if you have any questions I will be happy to answer them."
Mr Donovan pulled a piece of paper from his pocket, "The first three to take the test will be Jikui Poingo, Chris Coldwell and Fabio Crowley."

Jenna nodded as she realised that she wouldn't be taking the test first, and retired to a seat by the sidelines with Lumi whilst the three went to choose their pokemon.

Three different teachers went over to the named students, each leading them over to the assortment of pokeballs and urging them to select two.

Ooc Stuff
So I kinda need some way to remain coherent as to which battle is which, so i'm allocating each of you a colour.
Jiku, your posts should be red and I will reply to your battle in red.
Pika, your posts should be cyan
Fabbri, your posts should be green
Also I will allocate movesets for your character once you reveal the pokemon they chose in your post.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 7 EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Sean was starting to get nervous, but he tried to remain calm. "Use Screech!"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 7 EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:15 pm

The Mantyke endured the Screech, using Confuse Ray whilst close to the Remoraid. The yellow balls of light filtered through the water, spinning around the fish until it confused it.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 7 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:29 pm

"Uses Flail!" Sean said, having a master strategy in his mind. The Remoraid started to flail, and was moving all around because it was confused.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 7 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:57 pm

Due to being fairly close to the Mantyke, the Remoraid's Flail did some damage before the Kite Pokemon got out of the way.
Nodding to herself, the teacher called for the battle to come to an end. She returned Mantyke to it's pokeball and motioned for Sean to do the same before she walked around the pond area to receive Remoraid's pokeball from him.
"Impressive use of the Flail," she smiled as she took the ball from him. She then explained that he could either stay and watch or train and spend time with his partner pokemon.

Now finished with Sean's test, the blonde teacher called for her next student.
"Anthony Vargas?"

Shadow yours is more complicated because you have to use a hex code, so I provided an easy copy paste thing here for you ^-^;
Code:
[color="#FF3366"]Type your post here[/color]
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 7 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:52 pm

"Alright!" Emma replied. She grabbed two pokeballs as she was told, handing one over to her instructor. She turned her pokeball around in her hands and examining it. "I wonder who you are..." she mused under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 7 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:07 pm

The male teacher, recognising the Pokeballs the student chose, handed her a portable device with the stats for two Pokemon on it; A Lillipup and a Patrat. The male then lead her over to a sandy battle area and sent out the Pokemon from his pokeball. A Patrat materialised on the field, shaking it's fur before preparing itself for battle.

Lillipup
Vital Spirit
Tackle, Leer, Bite, Fire Fang

Patrat
Keen Eye
Tackle, Bite, Leer, Iron Tail
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 7 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:55 pm

Emma accepted her pokemon's stats and looked them over. "Lillipup, huh..." she mused. An eccentric gleam suddenly entered her eyes as she read on. "Fire... I don't get to play with fire much! this could be a great opportunity for experimentation. She thought aloud, mainly to herself. She took her place on the feild and tossed out her pokeball, the Lillipup within bursting out in a flash of light, full of energy and confidence.
"Appears to be agile... well-built... probably has well-rounded stats around the board... plenty of energy and pep; I love that..." Emma muttered under her breath, using her secret skill, a photographic memory, to take notes about her pokemon before she began her experiment. "I love normal types, they always make the best control groups." Emma grinned, cheery and satisfied. The Lillipup gave her a funny look, but shrugged it off in favor of focusing on the battle ahead.

That is... if Lillipups can even shrug.....

"Okay Lillipup, start off with a Leer!" Emma called, and her Lillipup partner did just that the second the words left Emma's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 7 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:18 pm

"Yep. I'm here." Anthony got up and walked over to the teacher, who was holding two Pokeballs. "Hm....I think I'll pick the one on the right."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 7 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:29 pm

"Patrat, do the same," blinked the male teacher. The Patrat's red gaze focused on the Lillipup, leering for all it was worth.

The blonde female handed a portable device to Anthony. On it was a summary of each pokemon's stats including ability and moveset. "Your move first," she smiled, sending out the Nincada from her pokeball.

Lotad
Rain Dish
Astonish, Growl, Absorb, Water Gun

Nincada
Compoundeyes
Scratch, Leech Life, Harden, Gust

A fourth teacher emerged from the school building. He wandered over to the headmaster who was seated nearby and they conversed for a short while before the teacher wandered over to the gathered group of students.
"Alrighty then, next up, Elliot Rose." The blonde haired man glanced around the crowd, waiting for the student to reveal himself.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:11 am

Clefairy was hit by the Absorb the Cacnea used but this was perfect for ED to do a counterattack. "Now quick use sing on Cacnea!" Clefairy used sing on the Cacnea at close range so it won't fight as much.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:32 am

Anthony threw the Pokeball, releasing Lotad out to face the Nincada. "Okay, let's see what we can do here, Lotad." Anthony looked over both of the Pokemon's stats. "Hm...looks like Nincada has quite a few moves that are strong against you. Well, guess we'll have to try our best to avoid you getting hurt. Let's start this battle with water gun!" Lotad opened its mouth, sending a jet of water flying towards Nincada.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:27 am

The Cacnea could do nothing to avoid the Sing move and was lulled to sleep by the Clefairy's melodies. The ginger teacher then called Cacnea back to it's pokeball, recognising that she could no longer do anything with her pokemon asleep.
"Nice work," she smiled, wandering over to reclaim Clefairy's pokeball, "Now we're done here you can sit and watch the others or train with your own partner in the allocated area. It's your choice."

"Harden and use Gust!" called the blonde female. The Nincada hardened it's body whilst also using Gust to blow the brunt of the water attack away from itself, taking minimal damage due to the counter move and defensive strategy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:25 pm

Elliot came out from the crowd. He went up to the fourth teacher. "Guess you're the one I'm battling, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:31 pm

The man nodded and pointed to where the remaining pokeballs were, "You are to pick two of these and hand one to me. Then I will give you the stats for each Pokemon and we can begin."
He paused before continuing, "It'll be just a normal one on one battle to test your creativity and skill battling with a pokemon you are unused to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:07 pm

Elliot nodded. "Got it, sounds easy enough." He picked two pokeballs and gave one to the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next