Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests

Go down 
+5
Flamewolf
Savato
Jikumo
Pikashock
Solilo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 8 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:32 am

First topic message reminder :

After arriving on Florasia Island, the first year students of Epochire Academy were lead to an open area outside. Their bags had been taken to a baggage claim room, which left the students free to take the school's enrollment test.
The school's headmaster, a tall male with short, black hair and wearing a formal suit, smiled brightly as he stood before the new students.
"Each and every one of you has been chosen to attend the academy. You have all shown the unharnessed, great potential that we search for when selecting our students. The final part of your enrollment here at the academy involves taking a test. For the test, you will each select two pokeballs from the assortment behind me."
The headmaster motioned to the pokeballs that were arranged a short distance away.
"You will select one for yourself and hand the other to one of these teacher, who will be your opponents. Worry not, for the test is nothing to do with winning or losing. The teachers will analyse how you adapt to working with a pokemon you have never encountered before through the medium of a pokemon battle. My name is Mr. Donovan and if you have any questions I will be happy to answer them."
Mr Donovan pulled a piece of paper from his pocket, "The first three to take the test will be Jikui Poingo, Chris Coldwell and Fabio Crowley."

Jenna nodded as she realised that she wouldn't be taking the test first, and retired to a seat by the sidelines with Lumi whilst the three went to choose their pokemon.

Three different teachers went over to the named students, each leading them over to the assortment of pokeballs and urging them to select two.

Ooc Stuff
So I kinda need some way to remain coherent as to which battle is which, so i'm allocating each of you a colour.
Jiku, your posts should be red and I will reply to your battle in red.
Pika, your posts should be cyan
Fabbri, your posts should be green
Also I will allocate movesets for your character once you reveal the pokemon they chose in your post.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:56 pm

Ed was making a decision when Rose jumped out of her Pokeball. "Chino min min." (I want to watch the other trainers.) Ed nods his head. "Well I guess we can." Ed said as he stretched. "It was nice battle but I will go watch the others battle." Ed said to the to the ginger teacher. "Later." Ed said as he walked off to sit down by himself like always.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:02 am

Recognising the pokemon from the positioning of the pokeballs the student chose, the blonde male got up the stats for a Tyrogue and a Duskull on a portable device and handed it to Elliot. Accepting the pokemon he was to use, he then moved over to one of the sandy battling areas and stood at one end. A Duskull materialized from his pokeball and took up it's position on once side of the battlefield.

Tyrogue
Vital Spirit
Tackle, Mach Punch, Foresight, Fake Out

Duskull
Levitate
Astonish, Disable, Dark Pulse, Leer

The ginger teacher, now finished with Edward's test, called for her next opponent.
"Tyler Jacobson?"

Like what I did for shadow, I put a code here for you to use for your colour ant x3.
Code:
[color="#CCCC66"] Type post here [/color]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:40 am

Tyler was nervous about this test. Perhaps it was because this was a test in which his abilities were examined, and he didn't actually have that many abilities. No, he spent most of his time observing Bob battle and train himself, as well as playing with the electrike, only spending a month with Bob practicing how to issue orders. Or perhaps it was because he couldn't have Bob by his side during these tests; the electrike, for all of his aggressive mannerisms, brought him comfort.
Tyler shook his head and pushed his fears aside as he went to pick the two Pokemon he'd use for the test.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:00 am

The teacher watched as Tyler chose two Pokeballs, moving over to him so that he could hand her one of them. Next, she gave him a portable device with the stats for both pokemon on them. Then, the teacher lead Tyler over to a sandy battlefield area. She sent out the pokemon she would be using, a Snover, and waited for Tyler to do the same.

Machop
Guts
Low Kick, Leer, Focus Energy, Karate Chop

Snover
Soundproof
Powder Snow, Leer, Razor Leaf, Icy Wind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:12 am

A fighting type. Nuts; he had no experience training these guys. What if he failed?
"Alright, I'm ready." Tyler pushed his fears aside again and pressed the button on the Pokeball. "Come on out. Machop."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:37 am

The Snover got ready to battle, but the teacher looked across the battlefield to Tyler. "Your move first," she blinked, running a hand through her ginger hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:33 am

Tyler nodded. "Alright, let's start this off with a Focus Energy."
(Could you give me a small summary of the Machop's personality so that I can roleplay it slightly?)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:00 am

"Use Leer," called the teacher. The Snover leered at the Machop as it focused it's energy, lowering it's defense stat.

(I'd say it's probably level-headed but determined, and well behaved because it's a pokemon used to the academy's environment.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:57 am

The Machop shuddered involuntarily, but otherwise showed no signs of breaking his concentration.
"Alright then, Machop, go for a Low-" He stopped himself; the Snover was rather small, and a low kick wouldn't do much damage against it. "Karate Chop!"
The Machop, confused by his temporary trainer, opted to follow through with the first order (seeing as it was difficult to change from a low kick and a karate chop mid-attack).

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:04 pm

"Dodge and use Icy Wind!"
The teacher called for Snover's next move and the ice/grass type hopped rather ungracefully backwards, dodging the Machop's low kick. It then retaliated with an Icy Wind, blowing frozen air molecules toward the fighting type.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:14 pm

"Ah, hell! Get out of the way!"
The Machop didn't need any prompting; he had already jumped to the side by that point, not getting touched at all.
"Alright then, rush the Snover and use Karate Chop!"
...Rush?
Confused, the Machop looked up at his temporary trainer blankly. "I mean, run at it quickly, make sure you attack it at point blank range, y'know?"
By that point, however, the Snover would have a perfect opening for an attack.

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:23 pm

"Razor Leaf," the teacher had instructed, using the confusion to her advantage. Whilst Tyler and the Machop were still communicating, Snover sent forth a flurry of razor sharp leaves, all heading straight for the Machop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:29 pm

The Machop winced in pain as the razor-sharp leaves hit him. "Chop," the creature muttered.
"You alright?" A nod. "Good, now rush him and use karate chop!"
This time, he didn't hesitate. The Machop immediately ran towards the Snover, waiting until he got to point blank range.
It didn't occur to Tyler that point blank range went for his opponent as well.

Last edited by antonm1107 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:39 pm

Miles checked out his pokemon's stats, and he frowned. "Huh...I can't attack my opponent, really. Neither fighting nor normal type attacks will hit...what am I supposed to do now?"

(Seriously, that's bad luck on my part...)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:48 pm

"Razor Leaf again!" called the teacher. The Snover did as instructed, using a barrage of Razor Leaves to attack the Machop before it could draw in too close. Some of the leaves that hit the Machop also ricochet off, landing in the sandy battlefield and kicking up a dust cloud.

"Where there is a will, there is a way," smiled the teacher knowingly. He paused before continuing, "You have first move. The battle will begin when you are ready."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next