Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests

Go down 
+5
Flamewolf
Savato
Jikumo
Pikashock
Solilo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 5 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:32 am

First topic message reminder :

After arriving on Florasia Island, the first year students of Epochire Academy were lead to an open area outside. Their bags had been taken to a baggage claim room, which left the students free to take the school's enrollment test.
The school's headmaster, a tall male with short, black hair and wearing a formal suit, smiled brightly as he stood before the new students.
"Each and every one of you has been chosen to attend the academy. You have all shown the unharnessed, great potential that we search for when selecting our students. The final part of your enrollment here at the academy involves taking a test. For the test, you will each select two pokeballs from the assortment behind me."
The headmaster motioned to the pokeballs that were arranged a short distance away.
"You will select one for yourself and hand the other to one of these teacher, who will be your opponents. Worry not, for the test is nothing to do with winning or losing. The teachers will analyse how you adapt to working with a pokemon you have never encountered before through the medium of a pokemon battle. My name is Mr. Donovan and if you have any questions I will be happy to answer them."
Mr Donovan pulled a piece of paper from his pocket, "The first three to take the test will be Jikui Poingo, Chris Coldwell and Fabio Crowley."

Jenna nodded as she realised that she wouldn't be taking the test first, and retired to a seat by the sidelines with Lumi whilst the three went to choose their pokemon.

Three different teachers went over to the named students, each leading them over to the assortment of pokeballs and urging them to select two.

Ooc Stuff
So I kinda need some way to remain coherent as to which battle is which, so i'm allocating each of you a colour.
Jiku, your posts should be red and I will reply to your battle in red.
Pika, your posts should be cyan
Fabbri, your posts should be green
Also I will allocate movesets for your character once you reveal the pokemon they chose in your post.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:37 pm

Alright, Slakoth are powerful, but wear out easily. This battle will probably be defined by whoever gets yawn to hit first. Snore will be a problem for me if Slowpoke Does fall asleep. Kirito thought. Then, with a determined look in his eye, Took the staff from his back, twirled it around, and took a combat stance.

"Alright. Slakoth, Run up to your opponent, Dragging your claws along the ground using scratch to kick up sand then use body slam Followed by yawn!"

The slakoth ran up to the slowpoke, rather slowly, but still decently fast, kicking up sand, In the cloud Kirito couldn't tell if the bodyslam had hit, he heard a yawn, but didn't know what that it hit. he then heard another yawn, which must have been slakoth wearing itself out. He was open and kirito knew it, but he had no choice.

{{If i'm not supposed to go first tell me and i'll edit.}}
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:08 pm

(It's fine ded. Students get first move.)

"Water Gun, spin around then cleanse your eyes!" called the teacher. The dust cloud had affected the Slowpoke in that it had obscured it's vision for the most part. However, before the Slakoth could make contact, Slowpoke had used water gun whilst spinning it's body around. The spiralling jets of water slowed Slakoth's momentum meaning that when it's Body Slam finally did connect with Slowpoke, the Dopey Pokemon didn't take much damage. Quickly cleansing it's eyes with the water.
"Counter Yawn with your own!" called the blonde, the bubble of drowsiness colliding with it's opponent's and negating it's effects. The blonde female watched as the Slakoth yawned and it's Truant ability came into effect.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:19 pm

"So this really isn't a serious battle. I guess you wouldn't be able to judge me if my friend here was unconscious too soon." Kirito said as The slakoth was recovering it's strength.

"My friend, use yawn again." Kirito said. The simple act of yawning, even in movie form wouldn't wear out a slakoth, and that's what Kirito was counting on.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:22 pm

"Water Gun," said the blonde calmly. The Slowpoke took a moment before releasing the jet of water from it's jaws. It popped the bubble generated by the yawn quite easily and illustrated that the Slakoth would have to get in close if it wanted to send Slowpoke to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:40 pm

Kirito had a plan. but for It to work, he needed to change strategies in approaching the Slowpoke. He racked his mind for answers.

"Uh... Get in close, block anything that comes your way with scratch!" Kirito told the slakoth, He was unsure of how this would play out.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:48 pm

Slowpoke tried attacking Slakoth with Water Gun, but the Slacker Pokemon used it's claws to protect itself, only getting it's paws wet in the process and taking minimal damage. Slowpoke used Yawn, attempting to use Slakoth's own tactics against it.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:57 pm

Kirito smirked. He was close, he had just one more thing to do. "Encore Quickly!"

The slakoth acknowledged Kirito's order And Shot a ball of light straight at the Slowpoke, close range, breaking the yawn buble on it's way to it's target. The slakoth was exhausted and lied down again, but hopefully Kirito had turned the tide of the battle.

{{Just so you know, Encore has 100% accuracy, I don't normally count this in rps, but just something i picked up while looking around.}}

Last edited by Dediles on Thu May 23, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:41 pm

Ed looked at the device to see what he was going up against and what moves he has to use. Hmm interesting I am going up against a Cacnea and I am using a Clefairy this is going to be quite a challenge for me, lets see how this will turn out. Ed thought to himself and took one more good look at what he is going up against and what moves the Cacnea then Ed nodded his head. "Okay I am ready." Ed said as he sent out the Celfairy and gave back the device back to the ginger teacher.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 5 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:00 am

The Slowpoke was hit by the ball of light, the teacher retaliating quickly, "Yawn at the ground, kick up some sand. Then yawn right at Slakoth!" she called. Slowpoke used yawn, the bubbled popping in the dust and sending particles up into the air and into the Slakoth's eyes. The next yawn headed straight for the Slakoth itself.

The ginger teacher nodded, "You have first move."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 5 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:36 am

The Yawn hit. There was nothing kirito could do about it. Yawn didn't put a pokemon instantly to sleep. Kirito had one move left, But he knew it was over.

"Enough. This has gone on long enough. I may get in a Move, But I won't be able to win before Sleep takes effect. This battle is a stalemate. Slowpoke Can only use yawn, which won't work when Slakoth is asleep. and encore will last about as long as sleep does. The only thing we would be doing is gambling. So I surrender." Kirito stated, pushing his staff into the ground.

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 5 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:19 am

The teacher nodded, returning Slowpoke to the pokeball, "Smart move."
She walked over to Kirito and waited for him to return Slakoth before handing her the pokeball.
"You may take a seat or train with your own Pokemon."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 5 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:27 am

Kirito walked over to the slakoth.

"Sorry we couldn't win, but you were amazing. Keep training, and you can do great things with your life. Now It's time for some rest." Kirito said, trying to activate the pokeball to return the slakoth. "Stupid pokeball ruining a moment like that!"

Once The slakoth was in it's pokeball Kirito handed it to the teacher and went to sit down somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 5 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:00 am

Ed nodded his head and thought about his first move than he had it. "Okay Clefairy use Sing." Clefariy then used sing at the Cacnea to make him fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 5 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:22 am

Poison Sting, Absorb, Growth, Magical Leaf

"Magical Leaf!" called the teacher, the Cacnea spinning and realeasing a large flurry of leaves. The mentally controlled leaves then sped towards the musical notes created by the Sing move and sliced through them, negating the attack before it could reach Cacnea and creating small bursts of colour as the notes dissipated.
"Smart first move, but also rather predictable," blinked the ginger female, smiling a little at the student. She waited for his next move.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 5 EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:32 am

Ed figured out that the move will be negated be it not not phase him. "Now use Pound." Clefairy ran up to Cacnea and hit him and tried to know him down in the process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next