Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests

Go down 
+5
Flamewolf
Savato
Jikumo
Pikashock
Solilo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 9 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:32 am

First topic message reminder :

After arriving on Florasia Island, the first year students of Epochire Academy were lead to an open area outside. Their bags had been taken to a baggage claim room, which left the students free to take the school's enrollment test.
The school's headmaster, a tall male with short, black hair and wearing a formal suit, smiled brightly as he stood before the new students.
"Each and every one of you has been chosen to attend the academy. You have all shown the unharnessed, great potential that we search for when selecting our students. The final part of your enrollment here at the academy involves taking a test. For the test, you will each select two pokeballs from the assortment behind me."
The headmaster motioned to the pokeballs that were arranged a short distance away.
"You will select one for yourself and hand the other to one of these teacher, who will be your opponents. Worry not, for the test is nothing to do with winning or losing. The teachers will analyse how you adapt to working with a pokemon you have never encountered before through the medium of a pokemon battle. My name is Mr. Donovan and if you have any questions I will be happy to answer them."
Mr Donovan pulled a piece of paper from his pocket, "The first three to take the test will be Jikui Poingo, Chris Coldwell and Fabio Crowley."

Jenna nodded as she realised that she wouldn't be taking the test first, and retired to a seat by the sidelines with Lumi whilst the three went to choose their pokemon.

Three different teachers went over to the named students, each leading them over to the assortment of pokeballs and urging them to select two.

Ooc Stuff
So I kinda need some way to remain coherent as to which battle is which, so i'm allocating each of you a colour.
Jiku, your posts should be red and I will reply to your battle in red.
Pika, your posts should be cyan
Fabbri, your posts should be green
Also I will allocate movesets for your character once you reveal the pokemon they chose in your post.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:01 pm

The Machop winced, but did not falter in his rush. "Sorry!" Tyler yelled as the Machop made to use his Karate Chop.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 pm

At the teacher's instructions, the Snover used it's arms to brace itself against the Karate Chop attack. It still did damage but it did less than it would have done because Snover's arms took the force of most of the move.
"Icy Wind!"
Whilst the Machop was close, the Snover used it's Icy Wind attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:12 pm

(Oh! I forgot about Foresight!)

Elliot thought for a second. His eyes lit up. "Oh! I almost forgot about that!" He grinned. "Tyrogue! Use Foresight!" Tyrogue closed it's eyes, then opened them, and a change could be felt. The Tyrogue grinned.

(Not sure what Foresight looked like in battle, so I made it up...)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:26 pm

SereneLittleRose wrote:
Tyrogue
Vital Spirit
Tackle, Mach Punch, Foresight, Fake Out

Duskull
Levitate
Astonish, Disable, Dark Pulse, Leer

"Duskull, use Leer." The Duskull's red eye appeared to light up as it leered at the Tyrogue, lowering it's defense by intimidating it with it's glowing red gaze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:27 am

"Jum-NO, STAND YOUR GROUND!"
Thankfully, the Machop did NOT jump, instead taking the brunt of the hit. It was clearly pained, and icicles were clearly visible on its person, but that was inevitable. At least it wasn't frozen, though.
"Sorry, sorry! If you tried to jump out of the way - Karate Chop, by the way - you'd have been blown away!"
The Machop blocked out everything his trainer said except for "Karate Chop", ferociously attacking the Snover once again.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:50 pm

Elliot stared at the duskull. "Tyrouge! Use Mach Punch!: Tyrouge sped towards the duskskull and punched it as he sped by.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 2:32 am

The Snover was hit by the Karate Chop, and instead of making another command the teacher called for the battle to end.
She smiled to Tyler as she took back the Pokemon he had used for the test.
"I wish you all the best in your school year," she smiled, "You can either sit now and watch the remaining tests or ask to be shown to a training area whilst the rest are completed."

Duskull was hit by Mach Punch, but the teacher quickly retaliated, "Dark Pulse!"
The Duskull turned around, firing a purple-black beam of dark powered energy towards the Tyrogue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:05 am

Tyler thanked the teacher and sat down on one of the benches, watching as other people took their tests.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:49 pm

Elliot grinned. "Not very effective...Maxh Punch again!" Tyrouge flew at Duskskull and punched him. Elliot grinned.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:11 pm

The Duskull dodged the punch, this time, ready for it
"Disable!" called the teacher. The Duskull's eye glowed with a harsh red light, and the Tyrogue found himself unable to use Mach Punch as a result of it.

(Kirby don't forget the white colour to your text)
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:40 pm

'Oh crap, that Gust attack is still coming.' "Okay Lotad, try and dodge it, then use Water Gun again!" 'If we keep up a strategy of dodging and attacking, that Nincada can only hold out for so long.'
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:54 pm

Because these are taking far too long I've opted to just end the thread here and announce the houses i've assigned to people;

House Manaphy
*Kirito Asuna
*Jikui Poingo
*Edward Achimu
-Emma Shaw

House Jirachi
*Sean Feds
*Tyler Jacobson
*Fabio Crowley
-Anthony Vargas

House Celebi
*Jennifer Swann
*Adrian Knight
*Chris Coldwell
-Elliot Rose

In a short time I will be creating a thread for each house. You are welcome to do whatever in these threads including spending time with housemates and just doing things in your room etc.
I will link each of these threads here when they are created.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:16 pm

Emma's eyes stared with cold calculation. "Lillipup, run behind him and use Bite!" she called as the Patrat attacked. The Lilipup kicked it's legs into high gear and ran into the Patrat's blind spot, then went to latch on to the Patrat with his teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:50 pm

(Yes! Sharing the house with some cool people!)

Elliot sighed. "Forgot about that...Tyrouge! Use Tackle!" Tyrouge slammed himself into the duskull.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests   Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Epochire Academy Enrollment Tests
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9