Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The hunt for joy.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

The hunt for joy. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 5:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Start Level: 12

Jak {10} -16 from travels

Jak had heard there was a special kind of ribbon you can get that would help improve your experience as you fought in dungeons and other places. It was called a Joy Ribbon oddly. It sounded like a odd name for a ribbon to him. Someone had mentioned that they are found in Black Mist Mountain. It was quite a ways out there to travel. He did expect to have to camp out for a bit as he went there. He thought maybe he could give it to someone as a gift or get one for himself. He was not entirely sure at the time.

He thought for a bit as he traveled.

One night he set up a camp for the night and noticed a storm was coming. It was coming fast. He found a nearby cave to wait for it to past. After a while he noticed the storm might be a while so he would have to set up a camp there for now...

As the storm had hit. There was a massive amount of lightning in it. The sheer amount of it was a little worrying. There was no rain at first but as the wind started to pick up. The rain came down like a waterfall. The amount of thunder occurring was immense. "Glad I am not out there..." He said with a sigh.

Then suddenly a very powerful bright ball of energy appears next to the cave. Jak was a bit freaked out as being that far from it still felt like he was about to be hit with a very powerful electrical attack. He went towards the back of the cave as the ball of energy moved slowly past it then shot towards the direction of the town he had left. "Oh god that does not look good! What is that!" he said with a frightful tone.

It then vanished as it got some distance. Never reaching the town only to have an extremely powerful bang occur that hurt his head pretty badly.
'Why was that sooooo loud....' he though as he held onto his head in pain. As his head started to feel better he looked around the cave to see if anyone else was in there.. He did not want to go to sleep to find out someone had been staying in there the whole time waiting for him.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:29 pm

Noel just held up her paw. "Wait" she said as the rocks fell none hitting where Noel was and the shaking stopped as Noel pointed to a far rock wall. It had a weird symbol on it, Noel got mad. "Damn I messed up" she said as she turned to the path ahead. "Trust me I know what I'm doing" she told Jak as she walked farther going u the mountain mostly
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Jak {10} +1 from page and -1 from missed encounter.

Jak was about to start running however Noel held her paw and as if to say don't move or to wait. He decided to listen to her because she was well experienced with adventuring. Why would she put him in harms way? The rumbling soon stopped and none of the rocks even got close to them. The land had settled.

Jak looked ahead of the path as they started to continue to head up the mountain. She stated that she knew well what she was doing. He noticed a seed on the ground that he had not quite noticed before. "What kind of seed is this?" he said as he picked up the bound seed. He had never seen this kind before...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:51 pm

Noel looked at the seed for a second before remembering. "That's a bound seed I think" she said as she shrugged. "I don't remember what it's suppose to do" she told him as she looked around the area. The mist had gotten up to her knees and everything below them she couldn't see without using her aura sense. "Let's keep moving" she said as she walked up Tue mountain hoping to find a large cave. It was getting late and she'd feel safe in one instead of outside. But she wouldn't mind staying up another whole night
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:00 pm

Jak {10}
Jak put the seed in his bag for the time being. "A bound seed..." he said to himself. Noel stated that they should keep moving. Jak nodded as he started walking again. He really hoped this mist did not raise up too high. If it did, then they would have a lot of trouble seeing, well actually that would be true for Jak. Noel would be able to use her aura sensing abilities to see in the mist though. Jak never understood how its done though. Although it always sounded like an extremely neat ability to have.
[Inventory Changes]
+1 bound seed.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:26 am

Noel walked along the path ahead her eye's were blue to show she was using her own aura sense. She was mostly using it to see if anything was going to try and attack them via the ground but she was also using it in order to get better with it. "So anything you wanna talk about?" She asks Jak having nothing on her mind at the time. She was getting bored and it seemed like the joy ribbon wasn't getting very close. She must of been lucky when she and Serena found theirs
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:48 am

Jak {10}

Jak looked around for a bit. He then remembered one of the reasons he wanted to get a joy ribbon or two. "I don't think I told you the reason I wanted a joy ribbon." he said as he looked ahead along the path. "I wanted to get one as a gift." he said with a smile. He felt the need to give a reason for getting one since this area was proving that some of the pokemon here are pretty tough against him...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:55 am

"A gift huh?" Noel said then her mind scanned for reasons. "Is it for your girlfriend?" Noel asked firstly because she knew he didn't have any of his friends around so there was a good chance t wasn't for one of them. And to her knowledge he only knew female Pokemon. She didn't know much about him but she knew her detective instincts could help her find out who the gift was for
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:58 am

Jak {10}

Jak blushed as Noel had said girlfriend. "err..." he made a bit of a mistake on that part. He decided to just state it since there was no way out of it now. "For someone I like." he said. He did not mention a name for now unless she decided to press for it. He probably would give in. ((Just like in chat hahaha))

He looked ahead trying to keep his eyes averted for now. He really did not like his mistake there. He hoped she did not press for more information.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:08 am

"Come on you can tell me I'm a friend remember" Noel said with her normal smirk. She didn't really care who it was but she was very bored and this seemed a bit interesting. "Is it a princess from a faraway kingdom or something?" She asks wondering if that's what was up. Overall Noel knew she wouldn't know them so better to just say it right?
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:28 am

Jak {10}

Jak was still walking along the path. Jak admitted to himself that he could tell Noel about who he liked. "Her name is Fang... Obera Fang" he said blushing. He knew she wants to get strong. He figured that the ribbon could help her reach that goal. That day at the falls he also noticed how much she had fun. It was the first time he had ever seen her happy. After he gets the ribbon he planned on bringing it to the dying shop. To give it the colors of the falls.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:32 am

"Obera Fang" Noel stopped short as she had a small look of shock on her face for a moment. It was good her eye's were blue now because if one were to look at her face they'd notice a shocked Lucario. 'I see so she is here' noel then returned to her normal expression. "Never heard of her" Noel lied. She was lucky she was good at lying but was that a good skill for a hero to have? Noel mulled it over for a bit and decided it must of been because she had the skill
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:37 am

Jak {10}

Jak wondered why she stopped talking for a bit after stating she had never heard of her. "She... She is someone special to me." he said with a smile. He looked towards Noel. She seemed to be deep in thought. "I think I might have told you about her once. How she has always had a cold attitude... She... She is special." he finished.

He then looked towards the sky and noticed that there was some clouds above, Only a few though. It was a nice day to be on a mountain. If it wasn't covered in this crazy black mist!
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:44 am

Cold attitude special yup it was the same Pokemon she had met but there was still one way to make sure it wasn't Obera one question that would answer her. "So special as in shiny?" She said playing it as more of a common question then making it seem like she knew her. Half of her didn't want it to be the same Pokemon yet another half in her mind did was it to be. 'I have to get my kind checked on' she thought to herself as she waited for a answer
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:54 am

Jak {10}

Jak thought for a moment. It was true that being a shiny was special but that was not what was special to him. "Yes... However that is not what made her special to me." he said with a curious expression as he looked towards Noel. The question may have sounded like a common question however it struck him as odd.

As they were walking the mist was still rising slowly. It has eventually Noel's ankles. However it was a bit taller on the charmander.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 5:34 am

"Ahh love, the one thing I have no idea how works" she admitted as she looked down at her feet. The mist was raised and still going up. "Aw man why does it have to be mist?" She muttered to herself as she stepped faster. She didn't want to be caught in the mist because she might lose sight of Jak. "How fast can you run?" She asked him wondering if she could go her normal walking pace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The hunt for joy.
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next