Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The hunt for joy.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

The hunt for joy. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 5:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Start Level: 12

Jak {10} -16 from travels

Jak had heard there was a special kind of ribbon you can get that would help improve your experience as you fought in dungeons and other places. It was called a Joy Ribbon oddly. It sounded like a odd name for a ribbon to him. Someone had mentioned that they are found in Black Mist Mountain. It was quite a ways out there to travel. He did expect to have to camp out for a bit as he went there. He thought maybe he could give it to someone as a gift or get one for himself. He was not entirely sure at the time.

He thought for a bit as he traveled.

One night he set up a camp for the night and noticed a storm was coming. It was coming fast. He found a nearby cave to wait for it to past. After a while he noticed the storm might be a while so he would have to set up a camp there for now...

As the storm had hit. There was a massive amount of lightning in it. The sheer amount of it was a little worrying. There was no rain at first but as the wind started to pick up. The rain came down like a waterfall. The amount of thunder occurring was immense. "Glad I am not out there..." He said with a sigh.

Then suddenly a very powerful bright ball of energy appears next to the cave. Jak was a bit freaked out as being that far from it still felt like he was about to be hit with a very powerful electrical attack. He went towards the back of the cave as the ball of energy moved slowly past it then shot towards the direction of the town he had left. "Oh god that does not look good! What is that!" he said with a frightful tone.

It then vanished as it got some distance. Never reaching the town only to have an extremely powerful bang occur that hurt his head pretty badly.
'Why was that sooooo loud....' he though as he held onto his head in pain. As his head started to feel better he looked around the cave to see if anyone else was in there.. He did not want to go to sleep to find out someone had been staying in there the whole time waiting for him.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:12 am

Jak {9}

Jak noticed that Noel had grabbed the berry and ate it right away. It seemed to have helped her as it gave her the energy to fight them off as he attempted to get down. His main priority at the moment was trying to get her bag for her. He was sure that since Noel was an experienced explorer. It would have something that would help her in a pinch like this. He reached down as far as he could. He was not able to reach the bag that way. He thought of something and then got the 2 sticks out of his bag and then grabbed Noel's bag with them. He now had to find a way down.

He noticed one of the aggrons were no longer stunned. It started moving towards Noel. Even if he was to jump on top of it. It was too far of a fall to come out unscathed. He would most likely be injured quite badly...

He was unable to do anything at all. He felt completely useless at the moment as he was stuck up there. Nothing left to throw at the pokemon to help out either...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:18 am

Noel looked around and breathed slightly heavy. She was getting tired as she fought so many fully evolved Pokemon. She shockingly lowered her guard as one of the Steele types attacked her. She closed her eye's waiting for e hit which never came. She looked up to see a Absol blocking the blow that was meant for her. Noel raises her arm's and got back to a fighting stance side by side with the Pokemon.

She started to fight the steel and rock Pokemon at once while the Absol handled the other steel and the small feral Pokemon. The fight was long but the two of them managed to beat the Pokemon with a series of blade attacks and force palms. Once the last Pokemon fell Noel let out a sigh. "Thanks" she said as she turned the the Absol who was in a fighting stance looking at Noel

(37)

Last edited by Rezikun on Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:22 am

Jak {9}
Jak was relieved to see that one of the pokemon down there had helped Noel out. He was also glad that the blast seeds he threw earlier never went near that one. He didn't even see it down there as a matter of fact. Did it just recently show up?

"Noel! You alright down there?" Jak shouted as he was still trying to find a way down. He could tell that she was no longer in immediate danger from attack. He was glad for that. That was one hell of a fall she went through. He could imagine what it felt like...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:31 am

Noel looked at the Pokemon as she heard coaster. "Ya I'm fine" she said as the Pokemon looked at her. "Why have you come here?" he asks in a stern voice. "Look I just fell through the ground and now I have a gash on my head can we not do this?" She asks as the Pokemon shakes it's head. "No I can help but first I need proof you are not evil, let out feelings show through battle" he said as he dashed at her with the blade on his head glowing a dark aura.

Noel instantly raised her arm's to block but instead something happened. A bone appeared and blocked the attack. "That's new" she said as she threw the Absol off and got into a fighting stance. They both dashed at another and clashed. Both stood with their backs facing another as a Cut appears along Noel's stomach. A large bruise appears on the Absol's stomach. "you are good" Noel smirks. "Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:38 am

Jak {10} +1 from page
Jak noticed the absol was now questioning Noel. 'What is going on down there....' he thought as he was still searching for someway to get down. He then noticed the battle that started to take place. However it was not a constant get at each other kind of battle. It was more paced. It seemed to be more of a sparring match then a full blown fight. He felt if the battle was going to harm Noel too much the absol would stop, hopefully. He did not want to ruin Noel's concentration as they battled.

'God is there no way down from here!' he mentally screamed.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:43 am

The absolute jumped over and ran along the way. Noel followed him with her eye's as he jumped at the Lucario. She raised the bone and blocked the strike. With a quick turn she then threw the Pokemon into a wall. He got up and looked at Noel. "Fine I'll help he said as the room shook and more ground fell. The ground next to Jak fell to resemble stairs. "Thanks" she said to the absol as Noel followed. "Jak we are following the Absol" she yelled at him
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:48 am

Jak {10}
Jak was a bit startled when the ground gave way right next to him. It resembled stairs. "How in the...." he said softly to himself... He was extremely confused by what just happened. He walked down the stairs and followed Noel alongside the Absol. If the ground gave way to form stairs like that... Then the ground giving way earlier had to be on purpose also. It could not have been coincidence..

Jak stayed silent as he followed.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 5:42 pm

Noel looked back at the large hole that opened up then back to the Absol. "I'm gonna assume that hole wasn't just there" Noel said to him as the Absol nodded. "that's a trap we use in order to catch those who wish to do my clan harm" Noel then thought for a moment. "Are you taking us to your clan?" She decided to ask. "No I'm showing you the safe way out, if you tried to go back the way you came you'd die" he told Noel as she shrugged. Her paw went to her side as it normally did during her neutral stance but she didn't hit her bag. "Where's my bag" she asks no one really and looks for it
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 5:47 pm

Jak {10}

Jak listened to the conversation go on as he walked alongside Noel and the absol. He wondered what the absol meant by having a clan. Noel then remembered she was missing her bag however Jak had already gotten it. "Right here." he said as he handed it to Noel. "It got caught on something as you fell." he said to Noel. He was wondering how far this path is going to lead. He took some time to think of what he was going to do next after this adventure. He was not entirely sure. He did know that when he was done he could go look for his friend in town if that is the reason the gardevoir came searching for him.

Coaster carried out 1 launched of one Black Mist Mountain :
The hunt for joy. - Page 5 UGNVILz
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 5:52 pm

"Aw thanks Jak" Noel said as she grabbed the bag quickly and took a look at the contents. All seemed to be there so she returned Tue bag to her side and looked ahead. The absol had stopped and was looking back at them. "the exit is ahead. I must go now goodbye" he told them as he ran back into the cave. Where he was going Noel had no idea but she assumed it was to get back to his Clan helping others didn't seem high in his to do list. "Well let's go" she told him as she started walking
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 5:57 pm

Jak {10}
Jak nodded and wanted to thank the absol for its assistance however it already ran off. He sighed as he never got the chance. Jak and Noel got to the cave's exit and Jak immediately noticed the sky was actually getting a bit darker despite it being around midday. "The mist?" he asked Noel as he looked around to see a similar darkness... He was not entirely sure he liked this...

He decided to test it as when he did so earlier it seemed to move away with his flame. He built up a small flame and fired it in front of him. He immediately noticed the darkness went away only to quickly consume where the flame had been once it went out...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:07 pm

"Might be" Noel said as she looked around before walking on. "We should keep movng" she told him as she moved. She then brought her paws up as the bone appeared in her hands again. "How did I make this" she asked herself as she made it disappear. "Weird" she said quietly as she walked putting her hands back in her pockets. "Wonder where the mist comes from" she said out loud for no good reason
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:10 pm

Jak {10}
Jak nodded as Noel stated that they should keep moving. He did not want to stay in this mist too much longer. Knowing the mountain is named after it. It was highly unlikely he was going to get out of it any time soon. Noel was wondering how she made that bone appear. Jak was wondering the same thing. It was quite odd to have a random bone just appear during battle...

Noel wondered where the mist came from. She even said that out loud. "Don't ask me where it comes from." he chuckled. "This is my first trip here ever..." he said still chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:17 pm

"Actually I was hoping a random voice would tell me the reason" Noel said slightly wondering if Jak would fall for that Joke. "Still sucks it's here because normal Pokemon can't see anything. I wonder why a clan of Absol live here" Noel questioned as she walked. She eventually got bored and took a blast seed out of her bag. She threw it up a few times before finding a target. She then threw the seed into a far wall and blew up its side making a rock land on the ground below
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:22 pm

Jak {10}
Jak couldn't help but to chuckle as he heard her state that she was hoping for a random voice to let her know. "Maybe." he said in response still chuckling slightly. Noel seemed to be getting bored. It was apparent because she took out a blast seed and started to toss it into the air a few times and catching it. Jak was glad she was not dropping it at all. It would of been, a bit painful if it did.

She then chucked the seed into a far wall having it explode with some rocks falling onto the ground below it. "I would be careful. That could cause much larger slides..." he said as they walked alongside the mountain path.

As if on some magical cue though. There was some rumbling from above. "Great...." he said. He looked quickly for somewhere for cover as the rocks from above were starting to shift. He hoped that if he could not find a spot to be safe under that the rocks would settle before reaching them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The hunt for joy.
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next