Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Resource Hunt

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Resource Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:41 am

Resource Hunt LW9XacqJak

After visiting the town of Grass veil and learning about the area. Jak decided he should explore the surrounding area's

Eventually deciding on Pecha forest for supposedly being easy to get some resources he might need.
He needed to make a new bag to hold his items so gathering some. Along with some initial supplies as he has depleted his supplies from his journey across the land to Grass Veil.

Some items that he hopes to acquire are some Oran berries, Pecha berries, Watmel berries, and seeds of varying effects.

Jak wanders into the fields searching for some areas that have been described to him to have some useful berries.

Resource Hunt 4ea7KKi'If I can get my hands on some leafy berries I could possibly make a bag to store some of my items I just hope this isn't too difficult... Others in town say this area should be generally safe and I should not have too much trouble with the the pokemon there.' Jak continues his thought.

Start Energy: 19
==Energy Taken to come: -5==
Current Energy: 14

Last edited by coaster3000 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Add missing energy!)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Resource Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:55 am

Fang walked along the past that lead to the forest, this would be her second time coming here and it would be the last if she could help it the dungeon felt slightly weak to her and she was craving a challenge something stronger that threatens her life and those around her but for item's this place would serve the best.

The bag at her side was slightly bouncing on the shiny charmanders side as the black arm band with the folded symbol slightly blows in the wind as she walks onward for what she didn't know nor care but it should be something good
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Resource Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 1:04 am

Jak
Jak wonders around the area searching for something of use however is not being very lucky. He decides he is probably not in what would be considered the "Mystery dungeon"

So he decides to go farther into the woods. Noticing almost immediately the change in the area.

"Hmm. Well then..." Jak said blankly.

Jak was a little surprised by the sudden transition because he has not been to many dungeons. He generally tried to avoid them on his travels but has made him use more of his supplies then he wanted. Hence the reason he needed to come here in the first place...

To resupply...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Resource Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 1:08 am

Fang walked onward into the dungeon the change in the air felt slightly pleasant to her since she was a wild Pokemon originally, but she did miss the flames of her homeland nevertheless she decided to keep walking into the dungeon hoping to find some item's.

She did end up walking past a normal charmander but decided that she shouldn't pay attention to everyone she meets
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Resource Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 1:13 am

Jak
"Fang?" Jak asked although the answer was obvious.
Fang is the only shiny Pokemon Jak has ever seen.

Jak attempts to catch up to fang.

"What are you doing here?" Jak asked in slight surprise.

'I wonder if fang is here to get supplies like me. If so we could probably team up for now. She might know the area better.' Jak thought.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Resource Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 1:19 am

Fang turns her head slightly to face the charmander "yes?" She said coldly as she wondered why he decided to call her out. "Exploring isn't that what you do in dungeons?" She asks wondering if there was something else Pokemon did in dungeons maybe write books she didn't know
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Resource Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 1:34 am

Jak
'Just to explore?' Jak thought...

"Oh... I needed to get supplies. I ran out on the way to Grass Veil." Jak said feeling a bit embarrassed that he forgot some Pokemon love to explore these kinds of places even with feral Pokemon running amok.

"Well if your just exploring mind If I come along. I am trying to find some supplies and I have not been here yet. I don't really know the area too well." Jak asked while taking a glance towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Resource Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 2:22 am

Fang thinks for a second she knew she would be able to handle this dungeon alone but she didn't know how strong this charmander was. She preferred to be alone but it seems she would be rude to decline so she nodded her head. "Fine let us go on" she said as she walks away into the dungeon giving a small signal to follow
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Resource Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 2:38 am

Jak
Jak help but tell that Fang might be annoyed about him joining. He hopes its not too much of an issue.
Jak continues along with Fang into the dungeon. 

'I think I should stay silent for now. I don't think she is too happy about me joining...' Jak thought to himself.

He really was not sure how to handle the situation. He hopes it does not end badly between them both since she is one of the few Pokemon he somewhat knows.

Coaster carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Resource Hunt WYrEDCu

Last edited by coaster3000 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add dice. I forgot to roll.)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Resource Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 2:44 am

Fang walks along the path but she noticed the other charmander remain silent. "You can talk you know" she says as she walked onward she wanted to try out a new move she had obtained from a TM it was stronger then what she had now it was a flamethrower.

She did notice a orb but decided not to pay attention to it seeing as it was nothing of real importance to her.

Rezikun carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Resource Hunt PH4C7tP , Resource Hunt PopjRW4
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Resource Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 3:01 am

Jak ]13/19]

As Jak continues to walk with Fang. He stumbles over the orb that he failed to notice...

"Whoa..." Jak said in a shocked expression as he quickly catches his balance.

"An orb? Wonder what this one does..." Jak said while picking it up gently making sure not to drop it or break it.

Item Changes

00]1 Petrify Orb]

"What kind of orb is this?" asked Jak.

Jak could not help but notice nearby there was also a Pecha berry and a seed of some sort.

He knew seeds could have various effects so he did not attempt to pick it up right away.
"Do you want this berry? Also do you happen to know what seed that is?"

Jak holds the berry up while waiting for a response.

Item Changes
[HELD:
Pecha Berry]

Coaster carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Resource Hunt RvuSukW , Resource Hunt XNK8rgs
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Resource Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 3:06 am

Fang turned to look at the orb he had picked up, the years of teaching she had made it clear on what this was. "It is a petrify orb it will freeze the one in front of you" she then looked at the berry and picked up the seed. "It is a blast seed" she says as she shoved it into her bag Nd looked around.

She noticed something coming at them and acted quickly, building up a flame inside her she then spewed out fire know as the move flamethrower she fired it right at the two Pokemon that charged them both.

(15)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Resource Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 3:28 am

Jak
As soon as Fang said it was a blast seed she noticed something coming at us.
She reacted by building up a flame.

Resource Hunt 0w48IwuJak Began to growl at the oncoming enemy or enemies as he could not tell how many there are yet.
However shortly they burst through the bushes ahead of us.

A Zigzagoon and A Tangela both jump out.

Jak probably would not have noticed the two pokemon this early if it wasn't for Fang.

The Zigzagoon immediately went to tackle Jak.

Jak Dodges the move and follows up with a scratch hitting the Zigzagoon in the back.
Zigzagoon seemed to have flinched slightly from the hit however was getting ready for its next move.

The Tangela went to use vine whip sending both whips at both Jak and Fang.
Jak did not see this as he was too focused on anticipating Zigzagoons next move.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Resource Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 3:31 am

Fang spins on her heel and claws at the vine heading for them, this makes the Pokemon fall back in pain as she looks at it with a small smirk. Building up another batch of flames sent a large flamethrower right at the Pokemon it was sure to end it by making it faint if it didn't fang would be surprised
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Resource Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 3:37 am

Jak
Previously Changed Inventory
+1 Pecha Berry

The Tangela due to being a grass type fainted almost immediately after being hit with the intense flame. Not really a shock there.
The Zigzagoon simply did not want to give up though. However it could not move due to its injuries. It instead collapsed after a short moment.

"Nice work with the flamethrower!" Jak reacted with enthusiasm to the display of such fierce fire.

'How long do I have to wait to even build up enough flame to even do ember...' Jak thought seemly slightly depressed at the thought. Not enough to be noticed hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resource Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt Empty

Back to top Go down

Resource Hunt
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next