Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The treasure hunt!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Poké : 5000

The treasure hunt! Empty
PostSubject: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 10:52 pm

Lance heard of a new island found, but it failed to catch his attention all too much. A nice place to relax was all Lance thought of it... untill he heard about some kind of shrine or something, that had unown lettering on it. He wanted to see it for himself, so now here he was, looking at the island from where he stood, sand under his feet, the only thing seperating him from a adventure was Dawn not being here. As soon as the Ralts got here, they would depart. Lance smiled. She could take all the time she needed. He wasn't in a rush. He walked up to the edge of the beach, feeling the water splash on his feet and the wind blow aginst him. It was relaxing, Lance knew that for sure. "Wonder when Dawn's getting here..."

Last edited by Riolu on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

Poké : 658

The treasure hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 11:43 pm

Dawn leaped from a stepping stone to the island. She had read a book on the Unown alphabet once. This would be helpful, as she could now easily identify each letter she saw. She saw Lance, who said to himself "Wonder when Dawn's getting here...". She came up to Lance and said "I think, right about now." she jokingly said to the fighting-type.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

The treasure hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:09 am

Lance turned to look at Dawn after she spoke. "Well, you're finally here. I only brought you because you need more training, and also you would make nice company to bring along. I would have brought Varda and Twinkle, but Varda is mostly always busy with one thing or another, and Twinkle still needs to get used to being around people. Anyways, do you want to go ahead now or do you want to wait and enjoy this weather?"

[OOC: This happens after Twinkle's registeration.]
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

The treasure hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:25 am

Dawn thought for a second, before she said "We could kind of do both. We could start, and we could look around and walk at a pace in which we could enjoy the weather until we get to the shrine.". The feeling Pokémon did want to get to the shrine, but she liked to admire her surroundings, so she tried to mix both things together.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

The treasure hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:38 am

"I guess that works." Lance said. "So... I guess we start walking through there?" He said, pointing at the bunch of trees towards the center of the island. It would probably be a longer walk then either of them think. Good thing he brought plenty of items with him, one of which was his hat, which, as always, was sitting proudly upon his head. "I don't know about you, but I'm ready to find this so called shrine. Wonder what it looks like..."
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

The treasure hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 1:08 am

When Lance Pointed to some trees towards the center of the island, Dawn nodded in a agreement and said "Sure!". She started a few steps forward before Lance said that he was ready and that wondered what the shrine looked like. "Me too... To both things." Dawn responded. All she knew was that most likely the shrine was made of some kind of stone, and that wasn't really enough to infer what it would look like.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

The treasure hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 1:40 am

"Ok, then let's go." Lance said, walking through the first bunches of trees. "I also wonder what Pokémon and items are here. I have never been here, and this is a somewhat new place. There's no telling what is here. We could find gold for all I know, but that's very unlikely..." Lance said to Dawn. After thinking for awhile, he spoke up again. "You know Dawn, now that I think about it, we both have a lot in common. We both like exploring, and we both left our parents to go fulfill our dreams of exploring." He smiled at her. "And now were both on the same team."
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

The treasure hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:17 am

Dawn listened to what Lance said. "You're right." she said. They really didn't know much about what to expect to finds here. A few seconds later, Lance said that they have a lot in common. Dawn responded by saying, "That's true. Actually, it makes me wonder how many other Pokémon probably did the same thing as us." The ralts looked around a bit and... what is that? She could only see a small speck of color behind a bush... She couldn't see enough of it to know if it was an item or a wild Pokémon.

StarBright24 carried out 1 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
The treasure hunt! 7GQNIO6
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

The treasure hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:24 pm

Dawn went looking in a bush for something, and Lance ran up next to her. "So what did you find Da-" He couldn't finish the sentence. Lance knew exactly what she found. Something most Riolus hunted nearly forever. And here it is, that same item, right in front of him. "I can't believe it...there's no way..." Lance turned to look at Dawn. "Dawn, this item is really inportaint to Riolus. This...is a sun ribbon, an item certain pokemon can use to evolve, including my species. If you don't mind, would it be ok if I could have it? I'm not going to yet use it, but I may when the time is right."
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

The treasure hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:55 pm

Dawn pushed away some leaves and twigs, revealing a yellow colored ribbon, which she picked up. Correction, a gold colored ribbon. Isn't this a sun ribbon? She wasn't exactly sure, but Lance came up, seeming very surprised. From what Lance said, her suspicions were proven correct. She held out the ribbon to the Riolu. "Sure! You can have it." she said smiling.

OOC: By the way, you made a typo when you typed "Dawn, this item is really inportaint to Riolus."
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

The treasure hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 1:03 am

OOC:
A typo?!:
XD

"Thanks, you don't know how much this means to me." He said, taking the scarf from Dawn, then hugging her. She had just given him the one thing needed to have him evolve, and that meant a lot to him. He let her go after awhile, then looked around. "If there was something as rare as that here, there must be more treasure." He looked in a random bush, wondering if there was something there.

LanceTheDragon carried out 2 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
The treasure hunt! 7doHI8l , The treasure hunt! PopjRW4
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

The treasure hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 2:19 am

Ooc: XD Your Ooc. By the way, what do Oran berries do in the site? Oh, and you need both a Sun Ribbon and a Sooth Bell to evolve Lance (I think.).

Dawn responded to Lance's thank you by saying “Don't mention it", as she was hugged by Lance. Lance let go and began looking around. Lance said “If there was something as rare as that here, there must be more treasure". Dawn agreed. She began looking around, and saw something pink. Is it an item, or a Pokémon? She warily got closer. Suddenly, she was string shot. She was suddenly tangled in strings of silk. She exclaimed “Huh!?" in surprise, and used Dazzling Gleam at the attacking Pokémon, a Wurmple.

Ooc: Dang, I only have 1 energy left.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

The treasure hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 5:54 pm

Lance watched as Dawn got tangled up by a Wurmple, and when she attacked it, it ran away as fast as it could. Lance laughed at how Dawn was tangeled up. "You almost look like a mummy!" He then stopped laughing and walked over to Dawn and started pulling the sticky thread off her. "I think that Wurmple was just scared and did that out of fear. There was no need to fight back. It would have probally ran away if you didn't do anything as well."

Energy:6-1=5 (Stamina hat reduces all energy subtractions by 2)

OOC: How is that? How did you get so low on energy so quickly? :3
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

The treasure hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 10:46 pm

OOC: 14 - 12 - 1 = 1

Dawn's heartbeat slowed down, she felt the wurmple was scared. "I'm sorry!", she telepathically apologized to the fleeing wurmple.  It seemed confused for a bit, but at least seemed to calm down, as it left and hid somewhere. Dawn heard Lance talk. "I think that Wurmple was just scared and did that out of fear. There was no need to fight back. It would have probally ran away if you didn't do anything as well.". Dawn responded saying "I know, I reacted out of being startled. Good thing that because of that my attack was too weak to really harm anyone, and at least I apologized.", she said, blushing out of embarrassment. She began to try to untangle herself but tripped and fell. "I'm alright!", she said.

Ooc: Dawn fell again. I think I'm going to end up making that a running gag!!! (XD) Nah, I'm not cruel like that. Anyways, Lance doesn't know that Dawn has telepathy. He's about to find out.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

The treasure hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 1:38 am

OOC: That's not true. Lance may have already met someone with telepathy. :3

Lance helped Dawn back to her feet. "You need some help with that stuff?" He kindly asked. He then put on a worried face. "You seem tired. Take this. I was going to use it to make clothes, but you need it more than me." Lance reached into his bag and gave Dawn an Oran Berry. "It's my only one, so try to be careful looking around. I may not find another here." He then searched the nearby bushes for anything else rare, the thought of the shrine leaving his mind.

LanceTheDragon carried out 3 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
The treasure hunt! GCVSLNN , The treasure hunt! 6wjGuYG , The treasure hunt! N0xFnHW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The treasure hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! Empty

Back to top Go down

The treasure hunt!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next