Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The hunt for joy.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

The hunt for joy. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 5:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Start Level: 12

Jak {10} -16 from travels

Jak had heard there was a special kind of ribbon you can get that would help improve your experience as you fought in dungeons and other places. It was called a Joy Ribbon oddly. It sounded like a odd name for a ribbon to him. Someone had mentioned that they are found in Black Mist Mountain. It was quite a ways out there to travel. He did expect to have to camp out for a bit as he went there. He thought maybe he could give it to someone as a gift or get one for himself. He was not entirely sure at the time.

He thought for a bit as he traveled.

One night he set up a camp for the night and noticed a storm was coming. It was coming fast. He found a nearby cave to wait for it to past. After a while he noticed the storm might be a while so he would have to set up a camp there for now...

As the storm had hit. There was a massive amount of lightning in it. The sheer amount of it was a little worrying. There was no rain at first but as the wind started to pick up. The rain came down like a waterfall. The amount of thunder occurring was immense. "Glad I am not out there..." He said with a sigh.

Then suddenly a very powerful bright ball of energy appears next to the cave. Jak was a bit freaked out as being that far from it still felt like he was about to be hit with a very powerful electrical attack. He went towards the back of the cave as the ball of energy moved slowly past it then shot towards the direction of the town he had left. "Oh god that does not look good! What is that!" he said with a frightful tone.

It then vanished as it got some distance. Never reaching the town only to have an extremely powerful bang occur that hurt his head pretty badly.
'Why was that sooooo loud....' he though as he held onto his head in pain. As his head started to feel better he looked around the cave to see if anyone else was in there.. He did not want to go to sleep to find out someone had been staying in there the whole time waiting for him.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:18 am

Jak {11}
He nodded. "I am sure I will see my friends again soon." he said with some hope. He was not entirely sure though. He only had his hope he would see them again.
He looked up to Noel. "Well I will always be here as a friend for you if you ever need it." He said with a smile. He looked outside as he heard a sound from just outside the cave...

'Wonder what that was..' he thought. He did not think he was close enough to the mountain to run into any hostiles. It sounded like something hit the ground.

Coaster carried out 1 launched of one Black Mist Mountain :
The hunt for joy. - Page 3 YG3dh7c
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:28 am

"I'm sure I'll be fine. Always have always will" Noel said with her normal confident filled smirk. She was always one to bounce back quickly and always liked helping others. Noel looked at the opening as a large metal Pokemon rolled past and stopped right at the opening of the cave. "Must of fallen off also" Noel said as she waited to see if this Pokemon was hostile or not

(35)

Last edited by Rezikun on Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:31 am

Jak {8} -4 from encounter +1 from page
Jak looked at the pokemon. It seemed a bit upset and slightly in pain. "Yea I think it might of fell also." he said as he continued to watch the pokemon. The pokemon just stared at them, not making a single move. After about a good minute of the stare down it decided to walk off. However the sound of it walking away cut off abruptly... It did not seem like it had entirely left.

"I think its still out there..." he said to Noel quietly.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:35 pm

Noel looked as she shouted out. "Hey, go Away" she said as the Pokemon turned and left them behind. "Well that was weird, not the weirdest thing I've seen but still weird" Noel said as she stretched then looked around. "Well item's ain't gonna find themselves" Noel said with a smirk as she walked onward hoping to find something if use. If not she wouldn't be to mad sometimes you get lucky and a lot of the time she doesn't
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:41 pm

Jak {8}

Jak wondered why it would wait outside the cave. However as soon as Noel had shouted to it to go away. It seemed to continue along its path. "Yea that was odd." Jak replied.

Jak nodded about the fact items not finding themselves. "Well... I do remember the time those gifts just dropped on my head..." he laughed. "Does that count as finding themselves?" he said still chuckling at the though.

He looked towards the entrance of the cave. "Yea we should probably start heading up the mountain."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:48 pm

"The they sometimes find themselves." Noel said as she started to give it more thought then it really needed before shrugging it off like she did all the topics that didn't matter to her. "Oh the top of the mountain is really dark. It's a bit weird but there are no feral Pokemon. As far as I could tell" she told him as she looked around for the joy ribbon. She wanted one also for her friend.

Rezikun carried out 6 launched of one Black Mist Mountain :
The hunt for joy. - Page 3 Blinke10 , The hunt for joy. - Page 3 Double10 , The hunt for joy. - Page 3 Spurn_10 , The hunt for joy. - Page 3 GiV0n62 , The hunt for joy. - Page 3 FRvFCJd , The hunt for joy. - Page 3 YEcQdlS
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:55 pm

Jak {8}

Jak heard a lot of noise coming from outside the cave. "You hear that..." he said as he rushed towards the cave's entrance and peeked outside. There was a battle between 3 other pokemon. They seemed to be possibly fighting over some items that were off to the side. Although they were not talking about it. It was a wild guess as they were in a pile.

One of them noticed him in the cave. "we got company." he said as the one started bolting towards him. The others following suit. Jak builds up a large amount of flame as they approached. He then compacted the flame down and continued to build on it. Making it hotter and hotter. He let out his claws as they came towards him.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 7:01 pm

Noel stood there watching the Pokemon as she slowly raised her arm's to a fighting stance. Her breath was low and couldn't be heard as she waited for one of the Pokemon. The unlucky Pokemon was the Cubone which Noel was sad to hear up considering her friend Rouge but she knew this wasn't the same so it didn't matter. She waited until the Pokemon was next to her and swung it's bone at her trying to knock the Lucario down. Noel was to fast as she blocks the bone with her off hand.

She then grabs the Pokemon and held him semi close and built up a power quickly in her own Palm and slammed it into the Pokemon sending him flying backwards and into the Archen that was behind it. Noel smirks as the bird gets up but the Cubone does not. She did all the damage she needed to

(20)

Last edited by Rezikun on Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 7:09 pm

Jak {8}

The aron was now getting close to him. He released his built up flame sending it straight towards the aron. The vicious bluish white flame hit it spot on leaving scorch marks all over its body. It was still charging towards him. It then slammed straight into him without him getting a chance to get out of the way. He thought the burn would have stopped it for a moment due to the intense heat. Jak was knocked into the wall in the back of the cave. His lungs had the air knocked out of them. He was left breathing heavily trying to regain his breath. The aron started charging once more. As it got close he rolled to the side and it slammed straight into the wall. It busted a hole in the wall.

Jak was now a bit worried about this... That thing was literally a moving battering ram! The aron came charging back into the cave through the hole it made. Charging towards Noel. Jak attempted to build a flame but he was still out of breath so instead he built up a small flame and put it out. Releasing a thick smoke as the pokemon ran past him. It was now heading in blind.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 7:25 pm

Noel let out a small breath as the bird Pokemon ran at her. She smiled and started to laugh as it tried to strike her. She side stepped over and smirked as the bird got confused. "To slow" she said as she brought her paw to the bird and launched it away with a large and powerful uppercut. Noel smirked as she heard the bird land with a loud crash.

Noel got into a Low stance as the Pokemon charged at her. "Come on" she said as smoke surrounded them. Noel used her aura to find him in the smoke as she stops the metal Pokemon with one paw. She then brings her other paw back and launches a force Palm right at it's skull sending it flying into the cave wall and down to the ground where it stayed.

"You know Jak you shouldn't worry and help me so much. Anything that's here I can handle worry about yourself" Noel said as she looked at the fainted Pokemon
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 7:30 pm

Jak {8}
Jak felt a little hurt about the comment. He always was someone to help no matter what. He was not visibly hurt from the comment. Deep down inside it felt to him that he might have done something wrong... "Sorry." he said as he walked towards the cave's entrance. His breathing was returning to normal. 'I only wanted to help.' he thought.

If one was to examine his aura. It would probably be visible that he got a bit more depressed after hearing the comment.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 7:37 pm

"I don't mean anything by it really, just if someone got hurt while trying to help me out I'd never forgive myself. So watch out for yourself and don't worry so much about me. Anything here I can easily take down with one punch. Plus I should be the one watching you. I am the fully evolved one here" Noel said to cheer him up. She was the strongest thing on the mountain right now so she'd be fine fighting anything as she showed with those three Pokemon taking them out with a swift hit each.

"It's nice to show concern and help though"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 7:44 pm

Jak {8}
Jak felt a bit better after she stated that it was nice that he showed some concern and wanting to help. However he did feel as if he would be worthless if he did not do anything to help at all though. He will just have to be more careful when he engages in battle is all. He saw the items on the ground where they were left as the pokemon had attacked. He walked over to them to see what exactly they were. He noticed one of the items was a TM of some sort. He looked at it closer as it read "Double Team". He thought for a moment and then he picked up the items bringing them towards Noel to see which stuff she would like.

"If it is alright with you. Could I have the TM?" he asked Noel.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 12:45 am

Noel looks around the battlefield not for items but at the feral Pokemon she had beaten up. "Is this really the only way?" She asks herself silently as the thought of her fighting the large typhlosion came into her mind. She looked at her paws and then let them drop to her side. "Maybe fighting isn't the best way" she asks herself as Jak asks for the items. "Sure take it" Noel said in her normal voice.

Her mind was full of thoughts of things that had happened to her but for now she pushed past that and her normal personality showed. One would have to be able to read minds to know what she was truly thinking
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 1:04 am

Jak {8}
Jak looked at Noel as she stated he could have the TM. He puts it in his bag and continues along the path. Jak looked towards Noel and that he heard her say something. She had let her paws drop loosely has he thought he heard her talk. She didn't seem upset anytime she talked. However something seemed a little of to him....

He decided not to ask about it as he was not entirely sure if he really is noticing something wrong. He looked up the path along the mountain on the outside of the cave. It seemed it would be a long way up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for joy.   The hunt for joy. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The hunt for joy.
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next