Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Shattered Ruins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Shattered Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:27 pm

Previous Thread
Jak {8} -15 from entry

Jak and Noel venture deeper into the cave to visit the ruins. One could only describe the placed as having all the rocks shattered there. The ruins where quite large. Jak had never expected something this big to be in a place like this. One thing he noticed is that the ruins had a silver glow in certain spots from bits of light coming through some unknown place. It seemed it might be reflected from someplace in the tunnels. 

"This place... Feels hostile..." Jak said as he shivered slightly.
He turned towards Noel seeing if there was an explanation to this...

He then looked towards one of the tablets near him that seemed to be split in two.
It was in footprint runes and in unknown symbols.

Description of why pieces are unreadable:
It reads: "Behold, Silent Temple. May those who ~Unreadable~ Disturb those ~Unreadable~ Beware..."

Jak stared at it trying to interpret the rest of the message.
He looked to Noel to see if she could understand the damaged bits.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit in entry cost.)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Shattered Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:34 pm

Noel walked alongside the charmander into the cave and looked around for a bit before her eyes settled on the floor in front of them. She checked her bandages to make sure they were on good she looked for a second before deciding and walked forward into the same place she had gone two times before.

"All dungeons have a hostile aura but this place, it just feels different like something here is trying to give it away" she said not having a true explanation just her own theory.

Noel looks at the tablet but can't identify the runes said, she was lucky she had learned a bit and thought for a moment trying to decided what the damaged parts said. "Travel here not. And  those who lurk here" she said giving her own explanation for it. To her it made sense don't piss off the feral Pokemon got it.

(27)

Last edited by Rezikun on Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Shattered Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:41 pm

Jak {8}
Jak listened to Noel about the dungeons always having a hostile aura. However the difference here was something there was trying to give it away. He thought for a moment why something would try to give it away...

"Maybe that thing is just trying to warn others of the dangers here?" He then said in reply to Noel's theory.

As Noel walked up to him next to the tablet she gave her explanation on what the damaged parts would say. Her thoughts on it made sense to Jak.

'Behold Silent Temple. May those who travel here not. And those who lurk here beware.' he put the phrases together in his head.

It was basically a warning message to him that there are dangers here that they should keep an eye out for. Jak isn't the biggest fan of strolling into danger unless it was either needed or for something greater to him.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Shattered Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:48 pm

Noel shrugs. "Well I've been here twice and there was nothing that went down then, except a outlaw but me and my friend took care of him." She smirks and pumps her first into the air. "Won't be coming around here again I made sure of that" she said with a laugh as she decided to stop being distracted.

"Anyway I've been to worse places then this so if any random giant feral Pokemon comes around I'm sure I'd be able to beat it" she said with a smile trying to show that even injured she was still stronger then most.

She then starts walking forward. "Better get started" she says with a smirk and keeps walking.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Shattered Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:55 pm

Jak {8}

Jak walked alongside Noel as she said that they should start their exploration of the area.
The message still in his mind. He was not too worried about it. As they walked he was keeping an eye out for any unusual movement in the area. He did not see much movement other then the dust in the air as the moved through along the path.

He looked to his right to see a collapsed building that was made from stone. The walls were completely fallen down. It did not even resemble a building anymore. It did have foot print runes on some pieces of the fallen walls of it. Did not say much on it though.

He looked at some of the areas that had a silver-ish glow to them. He still could not figure out where the light came from. Whenever they walked past a spot that had the glow. The glow would fade as his tail would be brighter then the source of the glow. Along with that area fading. Certain area's would fade also showing that some area's might be glowing from the same light. Hinting towards it being reflected to those area's.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Shattered Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:00 pm

Noel looks around the old temple and laughs a bit. "It's funny but it's hard to tell this is a dungeon, but it changes like all the other dungeons. Though it might of been a dungeon that some tried to make into a home" she said voicing her ideas on how this temple came to be.

She then spots some stairs that lead father down the ruin and smirked. "Well only way" she says as she point's to a large collapsed wall behind the stairs. It was broken but still to high to climb and looked like it would fall on top of you before you got on top of it.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Shattered Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:09 pm

Jak {8}
Jak heard talk about the dungeon. Stating it was hard to tell this place was a dungeon. Thinking it might of been a dungeon that some tried to make a home in. Basically idea's on how the temple came to be.

This seemed to interest Jak a bit. "Well if dungeons shift all the time. That would explain why the buildings collapsed. Or at least most of them collapsed." he said in reply.

Jak looked toward the stairs as Noel stated that it was the only way to go further. The stairs looked mostly stable to use to get over the fallen wall. He nodded and went towards the stairs. They were made out of a similar stone the walls he has seen were made from. They had some odd symbols on it. Unknown Runes

"Wonder what kind of symbols these are." Jak said to himself as he walked up the stairs carefully to cross the fallen wall.

Coaster carried out 1 launched of one Monochrome Ruins :
Shattered Ruins PpMBLdO
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Shattered Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:14 pm

Noel walks down the stairs and looks at the runes and thinks of a joke. "Don't run in the halls?" She said with a small smirk as she kept walking forward until right in the middle of the path there was a rock type. Noel looks at it for a second before putting a paw on her him. "There is two if us and one of you, do you really like those odds?" She asks as the Rick type runs away.

"Ya sometimes talking works" Noel said as she looked around for a second before continuing onward to where how the hell would she know.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Shattered Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:20 pm

Jak {4} -4 from encounter
Jak watched as the rock type ran away after Noel told it it's odds of winning.
Jak chuckled as it ran away. He felt bad for the pokemon. "At least it is one less pokemon that needs to be fought." He said happily. He rather not have to hurt others. He only does so to protect himself most of the time.

He looked towards his left to see more collapsed walls but this time it just seemed that they were only walls. They were not full buildings this time.

"He won't bring back friends right?" He said jokingly although it was always a possibility of that happening.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Shattered Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:25 pm

Noel thinks about this question and shrugs. "Could happen you never know" she said as she walked forward making sure to take in every detail on this area, she never trusted dungeons nor did she trust this one but she knew that you shouldn't be stressed in a dungeon so she thought for a moment.

"Got any jokes" she asked thinking that to be the best way to break this sense of hostility around them.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Shattered Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:37 pm

Jak {4}
Jak took a moment to think of some jokes that he knew.
He could not think of any at the moment. He wasn't the best at jokes.

"I am not the best at jokes." he said as he sighed. "One of my friends had a twisted sense of jokes though." he chuckled. "They were not the most friendly sometimes. Sometimes they were just plain stupid to do." he then said with a sigh.

"Once my friend sparks decided to ask Blast to fill his bag with water and then he put it on top of a door before I walked out." Jak said with a small chuckle then winced as he remembers the sting it left then. "Yea sparks was quite sorry after realizing that it was a very bad idea for a joke. He held his tail for a moment. "Yea that was painful."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Shattered Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:43 pm

"Heh sounds like a joke that could of ended up bad, but I think I can top that" she thinks for a moment before deciding on one. "When I was a little girl still traveling around with my mother I got the idea to try and beat her at something" she then laughs for a moment. "I decided on a pitfall trap so she'd fall into it."

"So I set up the whole trap while she was sleeping and while we were walking along the path she almost stepped on the trap and we'll" she scratched the back of her head for a moment. "I forgot how good she was at reacting to stuff and she ending up jumping over the trap and I fell in, she laughed so hard as she helped me out of my own trap"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Shattered Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 10:39 pm

Jak {4}
Jak listened to Noel's story about the pitfall trap she attempted on her mother. How she fell in her own trap since her mother had quick reflexes as she fell into the trap. It was quite funny from the sound of it as she described that her mother was laughing as she helped Noel out of her own trap.

Jak chuckled a bit. "That is pretty funny. Not as dangerous as water on a charmander." He said in response.

"How deep do you think you dug that trap?" Jak decided to ask.
"I have fallen in a 16 foot deep hole once. It was... Rather painful even at my attempt to grab the root on the side of the hole as I fell." He said with a small laugh and then held the arm he landed on that day. "It was a bit of a pain landing on my arm." He said.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Shattered Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 10:47 pm

"Oh it was really dangerous considering how big I dug the hole, let's see we were on a mountain and I dug it so deep it took me almost the entire night just to get out of the hole" Noel said as she rubbed her head. "Landed right smack on my head freaking hurt" she said as she sighed. "Man I miss her" she said under her breath, she was feeling really homesick remembering all these details.

"Ya falling in pits really isn't the high point of anyone's day" she said as she looked around for anything interesting or shiny.

Rezikun carried out 2 launched of one Monochrome Ruins :
Shattered Ruins S38wA8H , Shattered Ruins BiMfolZ
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Shattered Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 10:58 pm

Jak {4}
Jak looks ahead as Noel was looking around for something. He saw some kind of pokemon with a large mouth like appendage on its head.

"What is that?" He asked Noel as he pointed in the direction of the Mawile.
It sure as heck did not look friendly. It was staring at Jak. More like glaring actually. It really did not look very nice.

He stood there half frozen wondering if it was going to attack. He built a small flame in his chest that he could build upon if he really needed to attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shattered Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins Empty

Back to top Go down

Shattered Ruins
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next