Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A exploration of the ruins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

A exploration of the ruins Empty
PostSubject: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 1:24 am

Noel slowly made her way into the ruins she had seen at her side was her ally at the time lumina they had just gotten done exploring the forest and resting at the falls just around the large ruin as Noel looks at lumina "well let's go" she says as she walks to the entrance.

The ruin was something to be seen it was lite up like it was daytime in the rather large ruin though it gave a sort of chilling aura around the walls she still walked through pushing that thought to the back of her mind.

She was looking around it was still the entrance and the ruin seemed to go deep into. The wall of the cave as Noel gave her normal smirk "this should be fun" she says with a small laugh

(10)

Last edited by Rezikun on Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 1:33 am

"Fun is one word for it." The small vixen would add dryly as she glanced around the ruins. What stroke of luck - or perhaps misfortune, depending on who you asked - had it been that Noel had found this place? Lumina glanced around, both eager and cautious, though she leaned more on cautious at the moment.

The silence was almost eerie. It was strange, but back in Shadowhue and Pecha Forest alike you could hear the wind flowing through the trees and rustling the leaves, the songs of bird Pokemon from somewhere in the distance or even the footsteps or growls of feral Pokemon. There was nothing like that here. Just silence.

The Vulpix took a few careful steps forward, surveying their surroundings as she did so. "Noel, do you think this is a Mystery Dungeon?" Lumina asked, unsure if it was supposed to be one or if it was just what it seemed to be, a group of ruins. But she had learnt long ago that you couldn't always take things at face value.

Energy: 10
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 1:37 am

Noel looks around unsure of that herself as she then uses her aura to try to track something she got some life but they were far away as she looks at lumina "not sure it seems to have some life in it but it's a debate about whether they are feral or not" she says looking at the ground this might of been someplace that became a dungeon overtime but how could that be her thoughts trailed off as she thought about it more
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 1:40 am

"Hmm." That was all Lumina responded with, acknowledging the Riolu's words with a simple nod. So it would probably be a smart idea to talk before attacking anyone, at least until they had a solid grasp on whether or not this was even a Mystery Dungeon. She stepped lightly as she walked forward, searching for any signs of life. Unlike Noel, she didn't have any aura sensing, but she could still see other Pokemon and hear their footsteps and voices just fine.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 1:42 am

Noel looked at lumina and walked forward Noel was still a bit jumpy after her nightmare last night so she scratched her eyes and walked forward making sure to look around for items and feral Pokemon as she did so not wanting to get jumped
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 1:51 am

Seeing as they hadn't run into anything just yet tempted the Vulpix to calm down, but she consciously kept her guard up, looking around for feral Pokemon, or potentially worse, traps. She didn't bother asking if Noel had seen anything with that aura vision of hers, figuring that the Riolu would tell her if she found anything.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 1:55 am

Noel made her way through the area as she came across a large path as she turned to lumina "well only way forward" she said shrugging not trusting the large path in front of her made her feel exposed as she tied the scarf once around her neck and walked forward

Rezikun carried out 4 launched of one Monochrome Ruins :
A exploration of the ruins UGNVILz , A exploration of the ruins QWypKHc , A exploration of the ruins IOz0489 , A exploration of the ruins N5SCL54
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 2:00 am

Lumina saw a small seed on the ground, tilting her head. At first she didn't recognise it, but then she saw it was a Doom Seed. She took care to step around it, even though she knew it only took effect if you digested it. She hated those things, having accidently eaten one once when she was younger. Back when she had been much less experienced, and a lot more reckless. ... thankfully, Lumina liked to think that she had grown different now.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 2:03 am

Noel was walking when she spotted a seed it was a stun seed as she picked it up a zubat started coming after her as she looks at the seed and throws it into the mouth of the Pokemon stunning it as it fell past her and lumina Noel decided to take out two berries as she placed one next to lumina "it's to repay you for the desert" Noel said with a smirk as she ate hers

(19)
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:06 am

"Thanks." The Vulpix gave her partner a half smile, eating her berry as well. Her gaze landed on a flash of colour nearby, and she couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. "Don't you think it's a bit disrespectful to go throwing candy around ancient ruins?" She observed, her eyes slightly narrowed at the sugary treat. She would wait to see if Noel would want it; otherwise she'd just burn the thing and be done with it.

Energy: 25
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:09 am

Noel just smiles "no problem" she says as she looks at the candy and picks it up deciding that better not leave candy in a ruin that would make people as confused as she was at the time as she turns to lumina "I don't know why but I've been collecting this stuff" she says as she shrugs "someone must be leaving them here so he might give a gift if people find it" Noel says with a small laugh that sounded stupid in her head
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:15 am

"If you're sure." The Vulpix murmured, still feeling indifferent by the candy. If someone had been trying to give the younger Pokemon a treat, why had they put it all in Mystery Dungeons, a very dangerous place for young Pokemon? And if they were just in the spirit of giving, why had they decided to make this a big old scavenger hunt instead of, well, just giving others the candy? ... I don't get people sometimes. Her thoughts chimed in.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:27 am

"Not really sure more like a guess" she says as she puts the candy in her bag and starts to walk forward but looks at lumina with her normal smirk "sometimes I really don't get why others do what they do" she adds a small laugh as she continued on
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:32 am

"Stop reading my mind, Noel. I was just thinking the same thing." Lumina would muttered back, with a half-feigned disdain. She glanced back at Noel, leading the way for now in this little exploration. "So, what exactly are we trying to find here?" She asked, mainly because she felt unsure of what their objective was herself.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:35 am

"Why don't you stop thinking what I'm saying" Noel says sarcastically as she keeps up her pace and looks up "well mostly stuff for exploring and anything really of interest" it wasn't th r best of info but it was all she had to go on at the time she didn't really know much about this place but she wants to see anything interesting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins Empty

Back to top Go down

A exploration of the ruins
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next