Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Shattered Ruins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Shattered Ruins - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Previous Thread
Jak {8} -15 from entry

Jak and Noel venture deeper into the cave to visit the ruins. One could only describe the placed as having all the rocks shattered there. The ruins where quite large. Jak had never expected something this big to be in a place like this. One thing he noticed is that the ruins had a silver glow in certain spots from bits of light coming through some unknown place. It seemed it might be reflected from someplace in the tunnels. 

"This place... Feels hostile..." Jak said as he shivered slightly.
He turned towards Noel seeing if there was an explanation to this...

He then looked towards one of the tablets near him that seemed to be split in two.
It was in footprint runes and in unknown symbols.

Description of why pieces are unreadable:
It reads: "Behold, Silent Temple. May those who ~Unreadable~ Disturb those ~Unreadable~ Beware..."

Jak stared at it trying to interpret the rest of the message.
He looked to Noel to see if she could understand the damaged bits.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit in entry cost.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:37 am

Noel shrugs. "Might if been something else and it just happened to collapse to look exactly like a chair" She said as a small joke then looked up. "Though a stone chair isn't really good for the bum" she said with a small laugh as she went back to being quiet.

"Yup, oh ya did I tell you when I was helped by some feral Pokemon" she thinks for a second. "Once I helped one out during a monster house it came back and helped me in battle" she said as she went to think of more.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:45 am

Jak {14} +1 from page
Jak listened as Noel stated she had been helped by a feral pokemon once.
"What kind of pokemon was it..." He asked wondering if it was the same one by any chance.
Jak looked around the area. He saw nothing of interest at the moment.
He then noticed the way they came from was completely blocked off. "So the place did shift...." He then said with a heavy sigh.

Memory Fades in
"Remember Jak. Not all pokemon are bad..." A voice says.
"What makes them bad..." Another voice said... Jak's Voice
"No one can know for sure. They are just lost. They need to find their way again..." Says the first voice again.

Memory Fades Out
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:57 am

"Remember that small flower Pokemon we met in the woods, I think it was that one" Noel said feeling that's why it went up to her turned it's and left without attacking them. It was good to help others and sometimes you get helped yourself like what happened with noel.

"There was also this one weird time. When I was at the firey chasm I ended fighting a large fire type and I won. After that the feral Pokemon there gave me and my friend gifts for beating him" her face turns a small red shade as she scratches her head. "It was embarrassing"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:05 am

Jak {14}
Jak listened to Noel's story about the times A feral was nice or even helped out. They sounded quite nice. Although the one where the one feral gave her and her friend gifts for beating a fire type in the area. Noel seemed embarrassed by that story.

Jak looked at his leg. It had not hurt much ever since he had the makeshift brace put on by that sableye. "That sableye did a really good job with this..." He then said. He thought that just saying thank-you to that sableye was not enough. He had to do something for it. It was too late though as it is long gone by now.

Coaster carried out 1 launched of one Monochrome Ruins :
Shattered Ruins - Page 6 BVWy4b7
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:10 am

Noel looks at the brace and nods. "Heh ya it does look good considering what you had in you" She said as she looked over and noticed a bottle with the label Zinc on it picking it up she looked at it for a second before handing it over to Jak. "Here I don't know what this is, but maybe you should have it" she said as she went back to sitting normally.

She was getting slightly bored and a part of her wished something would attack them now. But another part said please don't happen.

Rezikun carried out 2 launched of one Monochrome Ruins :
Shattered Ruins - Page 6 PpMBLdO , Shattered Ruins - Page 6 32CVwrz
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:17 am

Jak {13} -1 from encounter
Jak heard a sound of something spinning quite rapidly in the air. He looked around and noticed a Baltoy coming straight at him. "Hay!" He jumped off the chair to have the baltoy slam straight into the chair gouging out a large grove in the center where it spun. Where the grove was cut you could see some kind of container with something in it. A kind of jar you could say.

The Baltoy slowed down to a halt and and then a bunch of rocks were lifted up and hurled straight at Jak. Jak sighed as he jumped out of the way of the rocks. The all closed into a single point. It was clear he would of been trapped in there. As he had landed off of the stone chair. He seemed to be slightly pained from the landing in the leg that had the makeshift brace on. The brace took most of the fall for him at least. It still was holding on strong. Jak built up a flame and launched several embers at the pokemon. It seemed completely unaffected by it. "Great..." He said in an annoyed tone. He looked to see where Noel went as he kept an eye on the Baltoy. He did not notice any other pokemon in the area at the time.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:22 am

Noel looks up as she notices a Pokemon seem to drop from the sky as Jak managed to avoid getting hit by it. Didn't they see one another floor up was this the same one? She didn't have time to think as it attacked Jak so she acted fast and force palmed him away as she got up and ran at him flying. using quick attack she then kicked the Pokemon up with a basic kick.

It managed to regain itself and went for Noel as she jumped away. But behind her was a rock type so the baltoy slams into it as Noel leaps away.

(11)

Last edited by Rezikun on Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:39 am

Jak {13}
Jak got into a defensive position. He did not know many ways to counter moves. He was just preparing to make sure he can dodge anything that came his way. He noticed his fire was not gonna effect the baltoy very easily.

Suddenly Noel force palmed the Baltoy and sent it flying. She quickly went after it and hit it with a basic kick into the air.

Jak was not surprised by this as he knew Noel would overpower it. The Baltoy then charged at Noel. As it did so Jak saw something behind Noel. It was a rock type. He was about to shout to watch for that other one. However Noel jumped up as the Baltoy had charged at her and instead hit dead on into the other rock type. The baltoy looked a bit confused as it tumbled a bit.

"ooooo that had to hurt..." Jak said with a hint of sympathy towards the pokemon.
The other pokemon shoved the baltoy out of the way.

The Roggenrola shedded part of its.... Rocky skin and gained quite a speed boost and then quickly charged towards Jak's direction with some rocks floating near it. They did not look to big however there were plenty of them.
It was preparing a Rock Blast Attack while charging towards Jak

Jak's eyes widen and he quickly readies his claws and starts dashing towards the side hoping that those rocks did not come anywhere near him. Jak figured if the rocks were not too hard he could break some of them with his scratch attacks. He did know though it was not going to be much help but every little bit would help him for now..
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:33 pm

Noel looked at the same spinning Pokemon had tried to attack her with a psychic attack, building up her own psychic she shot a wave of psychic energy at him as they both collide in the middle causing a small explosion which Noel uses and dashed through and force palmed her opponent sending it backwards.

She waited for it to get up when it didn't she gave a small nod and looked over to Jak.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:33 pm

Jak {13}
The rocks quickly closed in on Jak. He quickly went to build a flame as he swiped at the rocks. Only a few of them had been cut leaving the rest to hit him. They were quite painful. He endured part of the blow however he had the wind knocked out of him making him lose the flame he had built as he coughed it up. It looks like someone had decided to play with a torch for a second but regretted it if you were to see how this looked.

Jak looked up to see the pokemon closing in fast. He readied his claws as it got closer as he winced in pain. When it got close enough hit sliced at it. Although it was not very effective. It did startle the pokemon just for a second. Enough to give him a break to back out and build a flame once more. He built the flame to as small of a point as possible and then built on it with a secondary flame. He then launched the ghostly bluish white flame at it along with the second blast of ember at it. Engulfing the rock pokemon. It may have not effected the pokemon too much but it certainly left a nasty burn. It was only phased slightly. 'What I would give to know how to pick pokemon up with my mind... he thought...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:47 pm

Noel looks over to see Jak still fighting so she decides to give him a hand as she holds out her hand. building up a power in her paw she aims it right at the rock type and blasts it from here sending it flying over and right smack into a wall where it stayed. Noel gives a sigh as she walked over to Jak. "Man weird" she said as she stretched a bit before smirking. "Guess they didn't know who they were messing with" says with a small laugh at the end.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:52 pm

Jak {13}
Jak noticed the rock type got blasted by Noel. He did not see if it was either psychic or just plain aura usage. It did not matter as he no longer had to worry about that rock type giving him trouble.

"I guess they didn't" he replied. However he knew that he was at a disadvantage here. He looked over some of the spots he got hit with the rocks. They were not bruising much at all. He did feel a bit of a sting though. "Rocks hurt..." He finally said adding a small laugh.

He really did not like it having rocks literally chucked at him... It is not as bad as water though. Even if he liked water. It was painful.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:55 pm

Noel looked at Jak faking a shocked expression. "I thought they felt wonderful" she said with a smirk as she looked around the area for any surprise attacks. "Any more!" She asked nothing as nothing replied. "Well nothing I guess" she said as she looked at Jak. "Let's go" she said with a smile as she walked on.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:04 pm

Jak {13}
As Noel faked her shocked expression and stated that the rocks felt wonderful. Jak had a slight frown. He understood it was either sarcasm or a joke. Either way though, He did not like the rocks. "They sure do." He said in reply. His mood returning to normal. Jak looked around as Noel basically shouted for more. Nothing ever came. Jak simply smiled at that as she stated. "Well nothing I guess."

As noel started to walk onward. Jak remembered the item that appeared after the first attack. He quickly grabbed it and brought it to Noel. "Hey noel. What is this. I never seen this kind of item before..." He asked noel as he held the zinc container.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:10 pm

Noel noticed his down behavior on the rocks joke and got slightly disappointed. "Heh sorry" she said as she got ready to move on until Jack had called for her attention. She turned and looked at the item in question. "That's called Zinc the effect should be labeled on the side" she said as she pointed to it and turned around. "I hope no more come this way" she punched her palm. "Or else" she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shattered Ruins
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next