Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Shattered Ruins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Shattered Ruins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Previous Thread
Jak {8} -15 from entry

Jak and Noel venture deeper into the cave to visit the ruins. One could only describe the placed as having all the rocks shattered there. The ruins where quite large. Jak had never expected something this big to be in a place like this. One thing he noticed is that the ruins had a silver glow in certain spots from bits of light coming through some unknown place. It seemed it might be reflected from someplace in the tunnels. 

"This place... Feels hostile..." Jak said as he shivered slightly.
He turned towards Noel seeing if there was an explanation to this...

He then looked towards one of the tablets near him that seemed to be split in two.
It was in footprint runes and in unknown symbols.

Description of why pieces are unreadable:
It reads: "Behold, Silent Temple. May those who ~Unreadable~ Disturb those ~Unreadable~ Beware..."

Jak stared at it trying to interpret the rest of the message.
He looked to Noel to see if she could understand the damaged bits.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit in entry cost.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:23 am

Jak {23}
Jak sighed. "Yea. Your right." he said in defeat. He sat down against the nearest rock. As he sat down he thought about why that pokemon would attack in such a way... He thought for a bit but came to no conclusion. He decided to check if he could get a flame without pain. He breathed in for a moment and then exhaled. Once more this time building a small bit of flame in his chest slowly to ensure he does not hurt himself if he did indeed hurt something there. To his disbelief, even though he got hit hard enough to know the wind out of him. He was still able to use his fire easily. He decided to test it fully as he blew an ember right in front of him at the ground. Once more this time he held it in and built it up into a smaller point and added more power to it. Giving it a bluish white flame as he launched it at the other ember that was on the ground. It quickly put the other flame out while leaving the ground slightly singed. There was nothing there to burn anyway. Must of been some dust there when it did burn.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:28 am

"Of course I'm right" she said with a smirk as she kept on the wall not moving as she lowered her head and looked at the ground. Her arm's were crossed and eye's closed, she looked over to see Jak trying out his new move but decided not to say anything as she decided some practice would do her well also. She then looks up and around for anything she could use.

She then decides not to because if her wounds she'd train like normal when she was back at full strength to do so now would seem moronic and she'd get Hurt worse then not doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:35 am

Jak {24} +1 from page
Jak continued to sit there after making sure his flame still was usable without pain. He was glad he had no pain from its usage. Its the only move he figured would be of most use to him. He was able to use him ember on his claws to make them inflict a burning wound on his enemy. He has not done that too many times due to the risk of burning himself.

After a moment of sitting there being a bit bored. He decided to practice his accuracy with his ember. Including controlling how much power was put in it.

After a while of shooting small embers to the size he wanted at the ground in front of him. He then extended a claw and shot an ember at it. It hit spot on and ignited his claw. Then he digs it into the ground and tries it again but with his entire set of claws. Blowing the flame across them in one go. Most of them caught while the last one. To avoid burning himself he purposely missed it. Hitting the ground instead since he noticed he was putting too much power into it.

He then looked at his claws. "I think I just about got it down" He said in amusement. He looked up to Noel to see if she was watching. He then looked back at his claws since he felt them getting a bit hot. He quickly threw them into the ground and retracted his claws afterwards. "That was close..." he mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:42 am

Noel watches with a bored expression on her face as she did so. She knew what he was trying to do and felt it to be a tad bit moronic but he seemed to get it down at the end she hears him and decides to show something off herself as she kicked herself off the wall and stood in the middle of the hallway. She stretches for a moment before looking ahead at nothing in particular except some rocks.

"This is how you combined moves" she said as she dashes forward using quick attack to boost her speed as she did so. She then brought up her paw as she surrounds it in a small aura and stops right next to the rock. She then turns on her heel and slams a force Palm into the rock, with the momentum with the quick attack and the power she normally had the rock seemingly blew up into tiny pieces as Noel smirks and looks back.

"That's that" she said as she held her arm slightly still a bit hurt from it.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:51 am

Jak {24}
Jak watched Noel ash said something along the lines of combining moves. She then dashed forward with a quick attack and it boosted her speed as she brought a paw up and surrounded it with aura. Turning around to slam her palm into the rock and the momentum of the quick attack and small amount of aura infused in her palm caused the rock to blow up into many little pieces, and then she looked back at Jak.

He was quite amazed by that. He did not have many moves to combine with each other so he figured this would be a good one if he can keep the flame from going too close to his paws. He figured the other flame would be WAY too hot to use on his claws. It would probably melt them at the way it burned. Talking about his Will-O-Wisp Flame

"I have been practicing controlling how much flame hits my claws. Also my aim." He said.
"If I keep the flame just hot enough without burning. I can burn others with my scratch attacks." he then stated.

"I would try it with my bite attack but... I can't summon a flame as I bite just yet. For some odd reason it is more difficult..." Note: This is due to the fact there is an actual move called Fire Fang
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 3:00 am

Noel just shrugged. "Things like that take a bit of time" she said as she looked at the rock she blew up and remembered she made that move up in a second so it didn't seem to be that hard at the time. She shrugged at most of his statements and remembered something else. "Well that's already a move, it's called fire fang" she told him thinking how weird it would be to have a mouth of fire.

She then went over and sat down wondering what to do next in the dungeon. There wasn't many things around here and they just had to sit here for a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 3:56 am

Jak {24}
Jak then understood why he could not combine his fire that easily with his bite attack.
"I see. So that will take a lot more practice to even learn it.." He then replied.
He was getting very bored at just sitting. He decided to check out the contents in his bag for the time being. He pulled the 3 sticks and 3 cacnea spikes out to see if he could use them in some way. He looked at them for a bit and figured he did not have the resource to make anything out of them at the moment. He then put the items back into the bag.

He heard something from around the of the wall.
He built a small flame just in case he needed to build one quickly in an event of an attack.
He walked to the corner of the wall slowly to take a peak at what the sound was.

Coaster carried out 2 launched of one Monochrome Ruins :
Shattered Ruins - Page 3 XZtbtwA , Shattered Ruins - Page 3 S38wA8H
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:12 pm

Noel then noticed something around the corner using her aura sense. She walks around it in time to see a feral Pokemon on the ground incredibly hurt Noel looks at it for a second, it was a crab like Pokemon but she didn't remember the name at all. "What do you think happ-" she didn't get to finish as a large gust of wind came towards her and tried to deal damage to her.

Noel jumps back the wind missing her and to far away from Jak for a hit, she lands over and looks up to see the same Pokemon that had just passed them. It obviously wasn't the same one due to the fact it was here.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:39 pm

Jak {13} -11 from encounter

Jak looked up to see the mawile. He then looked at the crab pokemon which was obviously hurt pretty badly. A gust of wind came towards Noel but she quickly dodged it. It had missed Jak completely.
Jak jumped between the crab pokemon and mawile in case it decided to attack it again. It seemed a bit obvious the mawile must of attacked it. Dealing quite a bit of damage to it. Jak gestered to it to stay still as Jak made sure the mawile did not attack it. He built a flame and focused it into a small point.

Keeping it just low enough to not burn. He would add the last bit of power if it came towards him.
"I dare you!" He then shouted at the mawile. It then came charging towards him. He built the last bit of flame into the attack and shot a ghostly Bluish-white flame at it. Hitting its mark it left a vicious burn. The mawile stopped dead in its tracks. Thrashing about in pain. "Leave..." He then said to it. Hoping it would leave without further conflict.

Jak stood there waiting to see if it would continue.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix format)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:45 pm

Noel looks as Jak got in the way of the two Pokemon and she decided to do something. While Jak did what he did she ran over and kicked over the fallen rubble, while in the air she looks down at the feral Pokemon trying to hit Jak with the second head as it was surrounded by a weird glow and flames. Stopping she fell on the Pokemon with a force Palm slamming it into the ground.

She flips over and land's on her feet but then falls to one knee in slight pain. "Heh being injured sucks" she said to herself as she got up waiting to see if she knocked it out.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:52 pm

Jak {13}
After thrashing around and then looking at Jak again. It went to hit him with its second head. Noel suddenly came right over top of it. Force palming it straight into the ground. It fell down. Noel then landed but fell to one knee in slight pain. Jak wanted to rush to help her up if needed but he noticed the mawile still has not given up just yet.

"You won't win! You are outnumbered!" Jak said to the mawile. It had tears in its eyes. Jak felt bad for it but suddenly it jumped over him and went after the Krabby. Jak was caught slightly off guard due to this. He turned around and built as much fire as possible and blasted it with a large amount of embers.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:57 pm

Noel looks up at Jak and in front of him she noticed the Mawile had tears in her eye's. "Don't fall for it!" She shouted at Jak but he seemed to of as the Mawile had jumped over him and headed straight at the Kraby, Noel stands up and points her arm's in front of her building up a small psychic ball and launches it right at the Mawile.

Both attacks hit the Pokemon as hit faints right then and there, Noel walks over to it. "It really wanted to kill that Pokemon" she said as she noticed the Pokemon took the time that battle had taken to run away. Right after the Mawile fainted.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:15 pm

Jak {13}
Jak looked for the krabby as the mawile fainted. It seems to have fled.
Jak sighed. "I hope it is alright..." He said in a sad tone. "The nerve of that other one..." he said with anger starting to simmer. "Pretending to cry and then just suddenly attempting to get past me." he said in anger. His anger was building from such a move.

He was quite flustered about the idea of such a dirty trick. He took a moment and sat down to calm down. He kept a very close eye on the mawile. Making sure it did not get back up. He grumbled to himself. "You...." He simply said glaring at the mawile. He started to realize that he might just lose control of his anger for a moment so he decided to get away from it for now. "Lets go. I am sure it will wake up soon. I don't wanna be here for that." Jak said.

He did not mean it in a way as if he didn't want to fight it again. It was rather the opposite. For its own good. He should not be there when it awakes.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:20 pm

"To be honest it was a good tactic and also your own fault for falling for it." Noel said to the angry charmander. "You don't have any right to be mad it's the wild these things happen just be glad we were here to stop it." She said in a way to tell Jak that this wasn't good. "Being mad in a dungeon will affect how you act so calm down" she said as she started to walk ahead.

"Plus if you can keep calm you'd be the bigger Pokemon in a way, which is always a good idea" she told him as she placed her hands in her pockets and walked ahead trying to find something of use.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:35 pm

Jak {13}
Jak took a moment to get himself calmed down. If there was one thing that pissed him off. It was pokemon that would do anything to harm others.

"I'll be fine." he said in a calm voice. "It will just take a minute to calm down." he said in assurance.
After a few breaths he was completely calm. "Yea. You are right about that by the way. It is the wild and they will do anything to stay alive or to get their target." he then said in agreement.

His head was now clear from the anger.

"Lets continue." he said in a somewhat cheery tone. Still a hint of sadness about the other pokemon that was hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shattered Ruins
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next