Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Mystic Ruins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

Mystic Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Mystic Ruins   Mystic Ruins EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:24 am

Oh, for the love of Arceus...! ”Natsu! Come on, get up!” The Bagon shook the sleeping Zorua, hurriedly trying to wake him back up. They needed to get out of here, now. As much as she would have loved to take on the monster that found it’s way into their hideout, she wasn’t too stupid to know that it would be utterly suicidal to take on a Drapion. Especially when she was alone. When did these things evolve, again? Level 40? She’d be able to take it easily if she was only a Salamence, but sadly, she was still a long way away from that dream. She’d never reach it, either, if she ended up dying here. She stumbled back awkwardly, narrowly avoiding it as the Drapion dug it’s tail into the ground, trying to bat her aside with Fell Stinger. It just missed Natsu, too.

She’d been here, just standing guard a minute ago. Things had been peaceful... Boring, even. She just sat here doing nothing as her ally rested up. They’d both been hurt pretty badly, but he was worse off than she was, fighting two of their three enemies. Because of that, she offered to take first watch. So, as she should’ve expected from her luck, a big old Drapion ended up lumbering into their hideout behind the waterfall. She shot a few Embers at her foe, trying to distract it, but it didn’t even flinch. She knew she’d be out in a single hit from this enemy, too, as embaressing as it was. At least things weren’t boring anymore, although this hadn’t exactly been what she had in mind when she thought it would be nice to spice things up...

She turned back to Natsu. Hopefully he was awake, she didn’t see how he could still be sleeping between all this noise and her attempts to wake him up. ”Let’s run deeper into the cave! Unless you have any more mystery orbs to try out, I think we’d better try and outrun this thing!” She called. Was this Pokemon one of the ones that lost it’s mind, too? Maybe. Who knew, and for the moment, Alkere really didn’t care. She just wanted to get as far away from it as she could.

Energy: 3 (18 - 15)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Mystic Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins   Mystic Ruins EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:34 am

Natsu looked up, he woke up almost instantly he heard something abnormal, which actually meant something louder then the waterfall. "I'm up." Natsu said springing to his feet Natsu stared at the large Pokemon just outside where they were, he gulped in slight fear considering how strong this Pokemon could be, It'd be able to kill them even without the power boost from the darkened sky. "Ya, Do not want." Natsu said as he backed up.

Natsu saw the Pokemon look into the cave with one eye, it knew they were here so might as well piss it off. Natsu grabbed one of the looser rocks with his mouth and shot it out right into the Pokemon's eye, despite it being crazy this was his eye and blinded him for a moment. "Run, run very fast." Natsu said as he started moving towards the back of the cave.

Energy 5. (20-15)
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

Mystic Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins   Mystic Ruins EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:44 am

"Great advice! I planned on running for my life slowly, but I'll do it very fast now!" She replied, and despite her sarcastic tone, she headed the advice. She sprinted off further into the cave system, occasionally glancing behind her. Needless to say, the Drapion was still mad. Very, very mad. But, in some strange stroke of luck, it didn't have any ranged attacks, not that Alkere knew this. Then she looked over towards Natsu, to make sure neither of them was falling behind. A loud roar from the enemy Pokemon echoed from somewhere behind them, resounding through the formerly quiet ruins.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Mystic Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins   Mystic Ruins EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:36 pm

"Ya, calmly walking , maybe drinking some tea or something eating a apple, who cares that a giant crazy Pokemon wants to kill us." Natsu said while running, he was joking of course who on earth would do that, maybe someone stronger then him but he really didn't want to, ya know die. Natsu looked back, the opening of the cave was too small for the fatty, good for them unless he had the bright idea to smash the opening up, in which case bad for them.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

Mystic Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins   Mystic Ruins EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:27 pm

Alkere rushed forward. A smile crept across her face, but she didn’t return the Zorua’s comment this time. She was just a little busy with the whole running-for-your-life thing. She stopped only when the feral Pokemon was out of sight. She glanced around, trying to observe their surroundings, but it was too dark to see clearly. After a second, she fired an Ember at the ground to give them some light, and her eyes widened as she looked over the walls. What she saw was incredible. The walls were littered with Unknown lettering, along with another, older language that had been lost to time. Instead of the dark gray stone from the cave, the walls here were made of an old, gold-ish stone. “Wow... I don’t know what any of this means, but it looks pretty mysterious.” The Bagon murmured, staring at the walls for a moment. This looked like it was man-made. ... Or ‘mon-made, if you'd prefer.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Mystic Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins   Mystic Ruins EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:35 pm

Natsu looked back to see if the Feral Pokemon had the idea Natsu did about breaking down the wall, it would appear he didn't. "Ok, looks like those Pokemon can't figure out basic problem solving, good for us." Natsu said laughing and his own stupid joke, he turned around just as Alkere had launched the ember to see and saw the walls of the ruin, Natsu stared dumbly at them before talking. "Well, that's a thing." Natsu said not knowing what else to say about it. Natsu looked farther into the cave then at Alkere. "Well, Should we go farther in?"
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

Mystic Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins   Mystic Ruins EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:48 pm

The dragon type nodded. "Yeah, let's keep going. This place is neat..." She trailed off. If only she knew how to read unknown lettering! She supposed it didn't really matter... a bunch of Pokemon had probably been here before her anyways. Still, it was interesting. Was this a mystery dungeon? What kind of Pokemon could you find here? Now she was getting curious. "I guess you don't have anything we can make a torch out of, Natsu?" She wondered. She kind of doubted it - she definitely hadn't thought that far ahead - but she figured it would be worth it to ask.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Mystic Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins   Mystic Ruins EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:52 pm

Natsu shook his head. "Unless you want to set my tail on fire i have nothing." Natsu joked, while seriously hoping she didn't take him seriously. "It's not that dark, OK it is dark. Let's just stumble around like a couple of buffoons till we find something, that's fun right?" Natsu said then started to try walking into the darkness, he wasn't afraid of anything, except the color Grey, he was kinda afraid of that.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

Mystic Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins   Mystic Ruins EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 3:17 am

Alright, so neither of them had planned ahead. That was about par for the course, though, so Alkere couldn't exactly be angry about it. "Yup, fun for the whole family. Lead the way, Natsu!" She smirked with half-faked enthusiam. So on one hand, they were trapped here by a giant scorpian-thing that was at least five times her level. Pokemon had been going berserk lately and attacking everything they saw. Last but not least, it was pitch black in here. ... but on the other hand, well, this seemed like a really cool place to explore. So Alkere took solace in that. She trekked on blindly forward into the ruins.

PhantomSun carried out 3 launched of one Monochrome Ruins :
Mystic Ruins BiMfolZ , Mystic Ruins 7lJaJWp , Mystic Ruins T1Q4hEu
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Mystic Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins   Mystic Ruins EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 3:21 am

"Yup, almost as fun as dealing with tho-." Natsu didn't finish since he stumbled slightly, in the darkness it couldn't be seen well though. "Sorry, thought i saw something so i shut up." Natsu said covering up that fact. "Ya I'll lead you follow." Natsu said forgetting to make a Joke as he traversed the darkness, he really hoped there wasn't any giant Pokemon in here, that'd suck badly.

Rezikun carried out 1 launched of one Monochrome Ruins :
Mystic Ruins LMeEd1G
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

Mystic Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins   Mystic Ruins EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 5:50 am

Alkere nodded, not questioning her companion's excuse. She narrowly avoided tripping over the same item Natsu did. It was a Gravelrock, but that was impossible to tell in the darkness. It wasn't really a big deal, though. If Alkere saw it, she would've just left it anyways. She was a good enough fighter not to rely on throwing rocks at people! That was just a silly way to fight, she thought. ... even though momentarily blinding the Drapion earlier might have saved their lives. "What were you going to say?" She asked curiously as she walked onwards through the dark ruins. She fired another Ember at the ground to give them a little more light. It's brief flicker revealed that there was a fork in the road up ahead.

Energy: 2 (+5 from trap, -6 from items/Pokemon)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Mystic Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins   Mystic Ruins EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:02 am

"I was gonna say almost as fun as dealing with a pissed off scorpion, kinda loses its luster when it's not in the heat of the moment." Natsu said slightly laughing at his failed Joke, it was kinda funny when the joke failed, least for him. "It's a good thing you're here with me, if it was just me i might of ran into a few walls, repentantly because i can't see much." Natsu said and looked at the two paths. "Which way?" He asked looking at both, he had no idea but slightly wanted to go left for no reason.

Energy: 0 (5-6+1 from scarf)
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

Mystic Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins   Mystic Ruins EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:27 am

Alkere shrugged. Yeah, he was right, it kind of lost it's luster when it wasn't being said in the heat of the moment. Couldn't have said it better herself. She squinted into the dark, managing to make out the dark outline of the fork in the path. "You're leading the way, you decide. Just choose the right direction, okay?" She broke into a brief fit of laughter after a moment. Whoops, she hadn't even meant to make that pun. Hopefully Natsu didn't think she was starting to loose it, breaking out into giggle fits while they were in a potentially dangerous place.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Mystic Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins   Mystic Ruins EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:36 am

Natsu looked at her and started letting out a small laugh. "Guess we'll go Right." Natsu said heading down the path he wanted, it was a 50/50 shot they were going somewhere, if something happened they could always just walk back, right? "Well, maybe we should keep talking, someone once told me being in the dark can mess with your mind." Natsu said slightly worried about his own mental health, not a big concern but enough to get him to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

Mystic Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins   Mystic Ruins EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:46 am

"Well, we can talk if you'd like, just walking in silence is boring. I'm not really scared of the dark, though..." She trailed off. She could light things up with an Ember at a moment's notice, so she didn't think she had any reason to fear. Natsu wasn't scared of the dark, was he? She thought that would be a little ironic, with him being a dark type and all. But she wasn't one to judge too harshly. If he was scared of the dark, he wasn't showing it - or worse, chickening out on her - so all was fine in her book. She trekked onward, a little bit suspicious of this place. If it was a Mystery Dungeon, it didn't seem as though they'd gone very far in, since they hadn't been attacked yet. Hopefully this wouldn't be a repeat of Shadowhue. Mystery Dungeons weren't a lot of fun without any enemies to fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mystic Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins   Mystic Ruins Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystic Ruins
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next