Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Shattered Ruins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Shattered Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Previous Thread
Jak {8} -15 from entry

Jak and Noel venture deeper into the cave to visit the ruins. One could only describe the placed as having all the rocks shattered there. The ruins where quite large. Jak had never expected something this big to be in a place like this. One thing he noticed is that the ruins had a silver glow in certain spots from bits of light coming through some unknown place. It seemed it might be reflected from someplace in the tunnels. 

"This place... Feels hostile..." Jak said as he shivered slightly.
He turned towards Noel seeing if there was an explanation to this...

He then looked towards one of the tablets near him that seemed to be split in two.
It was in footprint runes and in unknown symbols.

Description of why pieces are unreadable:
It reads: "Behold, Silent Temple. May those who ~Unreadable~ Disturb those ~Unreadable~ Beware..."

Jak stared at it trying to interpret the rest of the message.
He looked to Noel to see if she could understand the damaged bits.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit in entry cost.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 11:02 pm

Noel looked at the feral Pokemon as the big jaw part was facing Noel and Jak. She looked at it for a second. "Oi" she shouted out as the Pokemon turns around to face the two. The feral Pokemon looks at Noel and Jak for a moment before walking towards them. Noel places her law in front of Jak " don't attack" she said as she waited.

The feral Pokemon walks past both Noel and Jak leaving the way she and the charmander had come from. Noel gave a small sigh of relief that they didn't need to fight.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 11:11 pm

Jak {5} +1 from page
As the pokemon turned towards them as Noel got its attention. It walked towards them and Noel put a paw in front of him stating do not attack. He kept the flame near the same level in his chest. It was not visible so it shouldn't have been a problem. It was more so he can pull the flame to charge it faster if it was needed.

The pokemon finally reached them but simply just walked by them.
Jak remained silent for the time being. He had not seen feral pokemon do such a thing before. He had always had to run or fight in the past. This is completely different to him.

He let the flame die back down. Leaving him feeling warm.
He noticed right were the pokemon was at before it went past them there was a rock there. Seemed a bit more shiny then other rocks. He figured it had some as now that he saw the pokemon's face. The whole time it was looking at the rock.

After that pokemon had been out of sight for a while. "You think... Something happened there. As it walked by it looked somewhat sad." He asked as he pointed towards the rock.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 11:22 pm

Noel looks back as the seemingly sad feral Pokemon just walks up the stairs, to where she didn't have a clue but Jak was right it did seem a bit depressed. "Maybe, it just got tired of fighting" she said not understanding it either "you can take it" she said having enough rock's in her bag.

"You know even though I know it's feral, I hope it's alright" she said referring to the feral Pokemon that just past them, she didn't know but still just seeing something sad made Noel said herself.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 11:31 pm

Jak {5}
Jak looked at the rock and picked it up. Looking at it a little bit more. It seemed like an ordinary rock. Nothing written on it so his first guess was wrong about it having a loss there.

"Yea I hope it's alright also." He said in agreement.
He looked around to see if there was anything else near by.
"Why do we call the pokemon feral." He then asked. He always thought feral was just a term when they would more likely attack you unprovoked.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 11:35 pm

Noel scratches her head. "To be honest I don't know, when I came here they just called all the Pokemon living in dungeons feral so I did it so I wouldn't look like a idiot, on my homeland we just called them Pokemon" she said not sure why they were called feral. Might of just been a trend or something she didn't know.

"Eh sorry I'm not much help" she said as she gave a small sigh and continued on.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 11:53 pm

Jak {5}
Jak sighed. "Somewhat the same. Although at some point in time where I came from they started to call them feral at some point in time.. I don't know when it started. I do know it started at some point while I was alive." Jak responded.

"Its fine. Maybe sometime we can figure out why people started calling those pokemon feral." he then stated.

He looked toward the next collapsed building's glowing air. "I wonder what exactly is letting the light in here to make these glow like that." He said as he walked towards the next collapsed building.

Coaster carried out 1 launched of one Monochrome Ruins :
Shattered Ruins - Page 2 OPg3Iib
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 12:01 am

Noel just shrugs "does it really matter though? Most of the time they are to busy attacking us or walking away to care about what we call them" she said as she gave another small sigh wondering why they did what they do. It seemed pointless to do this when they know they'd fail and even if a feral Pokemon beat them what next?

"Magic?" She said knowing that wasn't it.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 12:15 am

Jak {0} -6 From encounter
Jak was walking along the path with Noel as she talked he thought he heard a rock fall behind them. He stopped for a moment to check out what it was.

He stood there for a moment and the silver-ish glow the ruines had flickers for a moment as something passed one of them. He heard another sound. This time it worried him a bit and he felt the ground shake slightly and he heard rocks starting to hit the ground. He looked to his right and he saw the pupitar. It had slammed into the nearby rocky hill and the rocks were now tumbling down towards him...

"Noel!" He shouted as several large rocks hit him. He attempted to get back up only to have the pupitar slammed straight into him. Knocking the wind out of him.

He was now laying down... Jak couldn't move very easily and he went to shout for noel but couldn't. He could not find the energy to talk or move. He got up slightly with his one paw and held himself up slightly. Kneeling down he was stuck unable to move. He had difficulty breathing. He could not reach into his bag for energy less he wanted to pass out.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 1:31 am

Noel turns around just in time to see Jak get hit by the Pokemon. She swore under her breath as she dashed over and force palms him into a wall before holding out her arm's and building up a psychic energy and sends it flying at the opponent knocking it farther into the wall as she looks and waits for it to get back up.

It didn't so she walked over to Jak. "You ok?" She asks slightly worried about him.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 1:36 am

Jak {0} IN DANGER
Jak looked up to see Noel had thrown the pokemon with her psychic energy. Jak could barely hear her voice. To him it was muffled and it sounded to him he had an explosion go off near him where sounds were muffled.

He stayed where he was shaking his head no taking a guess that Noel was asking if he was alright.
He attempted to stand but fell flat on the ground. He groaned in pain.
He got hit really badly with both attacks. The first hit him pretty badly especially since it was rock. The other just the shear weight of the pokemon crush him as it slammed into him.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 1:42 am

Noel could just tell by how he looked she asked a really stupid question as she looked in her bag for something to help out. Her eyes see a Revive seed she had on hand as she took it out of the bag and handed it over to the charmander. "Here" she said as she did so.

She wondered why it had attacked them like that though it was feral it didn't make much sense to a group even if it was just two if them that Pokemon must of been confident he was going to win.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 1:55 am

Jak {23} Revived
Noel got Jak a revive seed and as she went to give it to Jak he attempted to hold it. Just barely keeping hold of it he bit down on part of it giving him some energy as he ate it. It was quite a bit bitter but it gave a good boost in energy to get him up. He got a better grip and ate the rest of the seed. Gaining the rest of his energy back.

"Sorry about that..." He said in pain. Although he had been revived from the seed. He was still in a bit of pain. "This hurts pretty badly." he coughed. "I did not know what I could of done for that. It happened so fast..." he said.

He breathed in a couple of times. Some bruises were on his tail and his arms. One large bruise on his stomach from the hit the Pupitar left when it slammed right into him. He looked in the direction where he thought he saw the pupitar fly from the psychic attack. It was still in the wall it seemed.

Jaks flame did gain its energy back after burning a lot more dimly after those two large hits he had received. He did though have a bunch of bruises. "Out of all the things. *Cough* Had to be rocks..." he coughed out.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:02 am

Noel just sighs. "You don't have to be sorry, happens to the best of us. Just gotta keep a positive attitude and try harder again" she then points at the Pokemon. "Doing better then him anyway" she said with a smirk and a small laugh before looking ahead and using her aura to sense something but she came up with nothing. "Coast is clear" she said as she stood up and leaned on a wall.

"If you need a minute I wouldn't blame ya" she said knowing getting hurt sucked, she had the wounds to prove that it did.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:07 am

Jak {23}
Jak although he was in pain. He was full of the energy the seed gave him.
"I should be fine. *Pauses* Its just a bit painful. I should be good as we walk. It will just be a bit sore for a while." He said as he looked at each bruise.
He was glad he did not get cut on any of those pointy pieces of that pokemon's body.

He walked towards Noel to see how well he could walk. He seemed alright. Although stepping over some of the rocks proved a little difficult without some pain from trying to keep balance. He was getting used to it somewhat though.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:10 am

Noel let's out a loud annoyed with then put her paw on her hip. "Just sit down, I know you want to keep going but unless you wait a bit you might end up more injured then you are now" she said then suddenly got a chill up her spine. That was the exact thing her mother had said to her when she was first exploring a cave, was Noel becoming her mother?

Well of all the Pokemon she could become her mother was a good choice. "So just sit down or I'll force ya to sit down" she said while with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shattered Ruins
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next