Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Shattered Ruins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Shattered Ruins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Previous Thread
Jak {8} -15 from entry

Jak and Noel venture deeper into the cave to visit the ruins. One could only describe the placed as having all the rocks shattered there. The ruins where quite large. Jak had never expected something this big to be in a place like this. One thing he noticed is that the ruins had a silver glow in certain spots from bits of light coming through some unknown place. It seemed it might be reflected from someplace in the tunnels. 

"This place... Feels hostile..." Jak said as he shivered slightly.
He turned towards Noel seeing if there was an explanation to this...

He then looked towards one of the tablets near him that seemed to be split in two.
It was in footprint runes and in unknown symbols.

Description of why pieces are unreadable:
It reads: "Behold, Silent Temple. May those who ~Unreadable~ Disturb those ~Unreadable~ Beware..."

Jak stared at it trying to interpret the rest of the message.
He looked to Noel to see if she could understand the damaged bits.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit in entry cost.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:20 pm

Jak {13}
Jak put the bottle of Zinc in his bag. He figured he would take a better look at it later since the dungeon was a bit more of a priority. Jak heard Noel mention that she hoped no more came this way as she punched her palm.

Jak noticed something out of the corner of his eye. As he turned to look it disappeared. "Did... You just see something?" He asked. He was not afraid but more curious if Noel noticed that thing also. Jak then looked around and then continued to walk alongside Noel.
Coaster carried out 1 launched of one Monochrome Ruins :
Shattered Ruins - Page 7 AZTkyVm
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 8:54 pm

Noel looks over to the place where Jak said he saw something and saw a seed on the ground. "Unless the seed is stalking us then no" she said as she turned around a bit bored with this exploration. She wanted something to happen last time she explored she had to fight a army so where was her army here?. "We should look for a exit" she said not wanting to be trapped.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:09 pm

Jak {13} -1 From Encounter and +1 from page so NO CHANGE
Jak looked at Noel with a curious look. He still felt like something might be lurking around. After another moment he saw the movement again. He sighed and simply ignored it for now. Hoping he was not right about something being there.

He picked up the seed. "Would you like this one? Its another reviver seed." He said after comparing the two seeds in his bag. He was getting a little bored from the adventure also. He was also a bit worried of being trapped due to the dungeon's earlier quake or shuffle. Whatever the other mon's call it.

After walking for a bit the path ahead seemed to have cut off with a wall. There was a fork earlier in the path that they might have missed. "I think I might have saw a fork in the path earlier. This is a dead end." He said after looking around the collapsed area. He saw no visible holes anywhere in the rubble to go through.
Shattered Ruins - Page 7 JRFO7o1
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:15 pm

Noel nods her head as she takes the seed from the charmander and places it inside if her bag. She checks herself before looking at a huge stone wall in their way. "Seriously who keeps doing this?" She asks nothing as she charges a Force palm. "Outta my way" she said as she slams her first into it causing a huge explosion of aura and rock as the whole wall comes down.

She smirks as if falls backwards revealing a staircase that lead up. She smiles as she places her paw in front of her. "Nothing to it" she said as she walked forward. But then something trapped in the wall falls on her head. It was another one of those stones. She looks for what hit her as it bounces next to Jak.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:28 pm

Jak {12} -1 from encounter
Personal Comment:

Jak watches as Noel hits the wall with a surge of energy from her palms and literally shatters it to a bunch of pieces. Revealing a stairway. As the wall had shattered something fell on her head and landed next to Jak.

He looks down at the item. It was another one of those odd stones. "Another dusk stone?" He said.
"I guess we both get one now" He said with a smile. "Is your head alright. That looked like a bit of a hit" He chuckled lightly. He picked up the stone and put it in his bag. He was sure noel would allow him to have the second one.

Shattered Ruins - Page 7 2FrD83b
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:35 pm

Noel stretches and looks at the Stairs as they seem to lead up. "Hey I think these lead out of the dungeon" she said as she started to walk up the stairs until a apple hit her on the head. "The help" she asks herself as she looks at the item. "Want this?" She asks the charmander not sure who was throwing stuff at her but was getting slightly annoyed with it. The longer she was in a dungeon the more abrupt she got since it gave off a dark sort of aura Noel slightly reflected this.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:48 pm

Jak {11} -1 from encounter
Jak looked up to see another object fall on Noel's head.

'That is not very lucky... Two times in a row...' he thought.
Noel asked him if he wanted the apple. Turns out this object was an apple. "Sure." he said as he took the apple and put it into his bag. He looks up the stairs and notices the light.

"Yea lets get out of here before it has a chance to flip again... That was just annoying..." He said as he walked up the stairs with Noel.

He noticed the waterfall once more. They were in the cave they started in during the storm. "The falls!" he said with joy. "We are out!"

He felt the hostile presence lessen as they walked towards the falls.
Shattered Ruins - Page 7 S38wA8H
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:01 pm

Noel walks up the the top of the falls and yells out. "Freedom" as she spins slightly around and smiles before looking at Jak. "Well what a blast" Noel said as she yawned it was nearing dark by the time they got out. "We don't have much time till night sets" she says as she noticed a Mawile standing near them.

It was standing in front of a stick and had it's hands near it's chest as it started at the stick eye's holding back small tears. "Is that a grave" she says as she continues to watch. This Pokemon had the same aura color of the Mawile that pasted them.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:14 pm

Jak {8} -7 from encounter
Jak heard Noel say something along the lines of if something was a grave. He looked towards what she was looking at. There was a mawile there in tears with a stick that was in the ground.

He was in shock. It had the exact same look as the one they first past as they entered the ruins. "It must be..." he said in a very sympathetic tone. He walked over slowly to the mawile and sat down. He looked at the grave and noticed foot print runes next to it.

Those Lost
We shall remember
The ruins of Silent Temple
Shall bring them peace
R.I.P

Jak noticed a vibrantly colored cave flower halfway between the entrance where the falls where and walks over to grab it. He then walks back to the grave and places the flower there.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:20 pm

Noel grabs her scarf and holds it close to her chest as she utters a few words. "Though we walked side by side now we walk back to back. Now that our paths differ all cross again. And although we might not recognize each other we will still know in the end we were friends" she said as the Mawile looked at her so she decided to explain

"When someone dies my mother liked to believe they come back somewhere so as long as you don't give up. There is a chance you might meet them again" she said as the Mawile still cried but nodded at her.

She then takes out a small gem from her bag and places it on the ground before turning around.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:28 pm

Jak {8}
Jak listened to Noel as she explained what she had learned from her mother about those that have been lost. Jak understood this somehow. It had a hint of familiarity to it even if it was not the same. He has heard something in the past with a similar meaning but not stated in that way. Jak was struck hard by the thought of having to come across someone that is lost. He knew how the Mawile felt.

He had lost his home. Possibly even his friends. He would not give up on searching for them though. He believed the Mawile will meet its friend again someday. Just as Noel had explained. Their paths will cross again.

Jak looked up at Noel to see her place a gem from her bag on the ground next to the grave.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:36 pm

Noel walked away from the stone as a memory crossed her mind. She had thought about it for so long but the words the same words her mother had said.

A little riolu could be seen behind a hurt Lucario. There was blood on it's black coat and arm guards she was also wearing the same scarf Noel was as she looked at a infernape on the ground not moving at all. She looks at if before turning back to Noel and walking past her.

Noel I want you to forget what happened please

Was all that rang in the riolu's head as her mother leaves and the riolu follows close behind. She turned once more to try and see if the Pokemon would get up but no as the Lucario utters the same words Noel had said before.

Noel holds her paw to her eye's as tears were falling down them. She brushed them away but they still came years of repressing the memory had broken down and she finally knew what had happened when she was a kid. "My mother, killed my father" was all she said as the tears came
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:57 pm

Jak {8}

Jak heard something he had not expected at all. He heard Noel state something that completely shocked him. He heard her state that her mother killed her father. "What..." He did not even think when he heard that. He looked at Noel almost immediately. He saw tears coming down off her face.

He did not know what to say. It sounded completely horrible to have happen. He paused for a while as he took a bit of time to think. "I... I am sorry for the loss." he said. He then took a moment to think. If her mother was anything the way Noel was now. There had to have been a good reason to have done such a deed.

"She... Had to have a reason for it... I am sure." He said trying to think of someway to comfort noel. He has not had anything like that happen to him... From what he remembers that is.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 11:03 pm

Noel then collapses to her knees all the info that had just appeared in the girl's mind was to much for her to take as she puts her hands on her head and starts screaming in her mind. "H-how could she?" Was all she said as she looked at the now tear stained ground before standing up an looking forward.

"For as long as I can remember my mother has been a Hero in every sense if the word. She may deny it but it's the truth there has to be a reason." She then looks at the ground before up to the sky. "And I think I know if a way to find out" she said as she sped off making a large dust cloud as she did. She didn't care about her injuries now and just ran faster then she normally ever goes.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 11:12 pm

Jak {8}
After a moment Noel collapsed onto her knees. Jak listened to what noel had said about her mother. She then stated that she may know a way to find out what the reason was. Noel quickly sped off and Jak was slightly started at the speed she was reaching even with her injuries. "Noel! Wait!" he quickly went after noel hoping to keep up. He did not want to lose her with her in such a current state of mind. He was afraid of what she could run into while in such a state of mind.

Jak somehow managed to keep up with Noel to some degree only lagging behind slightly as she sprinted across the endless terrain. Whenever Jak thought he might have lost her. He saw simply followed the dust cloud that had picked up from her dash.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OOops noel keep up with noel... Nope its Jak kept up with noel.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Ruins   Shattered Ruins - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shattered Ruins
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next