Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Shocking Freezer Burn

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Shocking Freezer Burn - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a beautifully sunny day as Manfred Colburn was walking along the street of his hometown. Not that he would care about the weather, though.
The only thing that was on his mind were the parts he had to get to finish his newest invention - a self-turning frying pan.
And he knew just where to get them.
As he continued on his path, he wasn't paying much attention to his surroundings, his mind focussing inwards on intricate mechanisms and new possibilities.
While that certainly heightened the danger of bumping into other people, noone had been too mad before and if things would get serious, he could just use his powers and then blame it on the taser he was keeping in a pocket of his jacket.
Little would he know about the adventure of his life, that was about to start, a tale of happiness and sadness, rage and calmness, hate and forgiveness.

The story of fire, lightning and ice...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:55 am

Allegra nodded and using the cash she had brought with her, ordered what Manfred and Catherine wanted for breakfast. She herself just fancied some cereal but considering the fact that cafes and restaurants didn't sell cereal, she settled for something she randomly picked from the menu.
"I like food so it sucks that sometimes I don't have the money to buy breakfast," frowned Allegra, "Lucky for me the dude I encountered yesterday had deep pockets."
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:17 pm

Although Manfred shivered at the mention of Allegra having stolen again, he decided not to complain about it. After all, they needed all the money they could get at the moment.
"So...what are we going to do after this? There isn't much to do for us, I guess. Maybe I could find a part-time job somewhere...but that would draw too much attention...", he half spoke, half thought out loud. The more he thought about it, the more screwed-up he realised their situation to be..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shocking Freezer Burn
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7