Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Shocking Freezer Burn

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Shocking Freezer Burn - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a beautifully sunny day as Manfred Colburn was walking along the street of his hometown. Not that he would care about the weather, though.
The only thing that was on his mind were the parts he had to get to finish his newest invention - a self-turning frying pan.
And he knew just where to get them.
As he continued on his path, he wasn't paying much attention to his surroundings, his mind focussing inwards on intricate mechanisms and new possibilities.
While that certainly heightened the danger of bumping into other people, noone had been too mad before and if things would get serious, he could just use his powers and then blame it on the taser he was keeping in a pocket of his jacket.
Little would he know about the adventure of his life, that was about to start, a tale of happiness and sadness, rage and calmness, hate and forgiveness.

The story of fire, lightning and ice...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:51 pm

After staring at the pile of ashes in a mixture of surprise, horror and fascination Manfred managed to pull himself together as he walked towards Catherine.
Sensing the electric resistance of her lungs, he breathed a sigh of relief as he found no water in them. Her heart rate was increased, but that wasn't much of a surprise.
The real problem was: What could he do to prevent something like this from happening again? These thugs certainly weren't going to give up that easily and the situation could repeat itself, but without the others nearby. Although he refused to accept it, an idea formed in Manfred's mind...
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:57 pm

As she realised the corpse was burning, Allegra leaped backwards, stumbling and landing in the fountain. She was surprised to find that before she could even hit the water, she had inadvertently frozen it to 'protect' herself, landing on the small bit of icy surface she had created. Blinking, she got to her feet and dusted her clothes down.
"Jeez. More careful with the fire next time," she complained, the vicious nature seemingly disappearing with the end of the fight, and being replaced with a slightly more lighthearted one.

Allegra moved over to Lily, "Are you alright?" she asked, her head tilting to one side ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:12 pm

"I-I'm fine" Lily said, glancing at the injured bodies around them. She then grew excited, "That. Was. AWESOME!"she made an excited jump and began to ramble about the events like an elder over their childhood. 
Catherine finally stood, shuffling around the pile of ashes and dusting her back off. She was still soaked but was drying fast, she couldn't believe she had just BURNED someone! She swallowed and made her way to the group, keeping her head down, too terrified to make eye contact after the display she had just shown with her fire.
(Bad post...sorry :<)
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:32 pm

"That most certainly was NOT awesome. It was dangerous and horrifying.", Manfred replied.
"We have KILLED ponies. And I'm sure they'll come back with even more guys."
Turning to Catherine he continued:
"Calm down...it's okay...you had no choice."
Now deciding to speak to the entire group, he foolowed with:
"And thanks to all this, we now have an entire drug syndicate on our asses and I doubt they'll simply let us go. We can't rely on the others to be nearby by coincidence, should this happen again. We need to do something..."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:56 pm

Allegra remained silent as Manfred lectured Lily, explaining to her that the events that had come to pass were not awesome at all. However, when the boy spoke to the entire group, she stepped forward to speak.
"Well I have a place you can hide out if you wanna go there. It's not exactly homely but no one knows about it," blinked Allegra.
"Oh yea... the name's Allegra. Pleased ta meet ya, I figure I should introduce myself after getting into two fights alongside the same group of people," she grinned lightheartedly.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:39 pm

Lily ignored the boy's lecture and her eyes widened at the talk of a place to hideout, "YES! That's exactly what we need! A hide out! Secret Base! Headquarters!" she fist pumped and said, "This is going to be SOOO COOL!" she looked to Allegra, "Where is it? An island in the ocean? Under a lake? An apartment?"
Catherine calmed down a bit at Manfred's words, but still looked a bit shaken. She watched in silence as Lily rambled on, she was fine with her friend not apologizing or thanking her, Lily often did that without meaning to. Catherine repeated Allegra's name several times in her head so she wouldn't forget, she still didn't know the boy's name. She was also pretty sure that she had never introduced herself, Lily's boisterous behavior kept her from speaking at all in fear of interrupting.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:47 pm

"My name is Manfred. And yeah, a hideout might be a good idea. Let's just hope that the situation calms down as soon as possible, so we can go our ways again. I don't think I can spend much more time with Miss "I-nearly-got-killed-and-that-is-awesome" over here. But don't you think we should leave here first? There is no way that noone heard something, even at this time of the day. And it wouldn't be easy to explain all the fire, ice and electricity around here."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:34 pm

"Yea I think leaving now would be a good idea, c'mon follow me. I'll take you to my hidey hole. But you three have to promise me you won't tell anyone else about it. I can't have every homeless person trying to set up shop there," she grinned before heading off, jogging away from the area of the park that was now littered with the evidence of their three different powers.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:50 pm

"Secret base Secret base~"Lily said energetically before following Allegra and Manfred. She couldn't wait to see their new base. She fantasized about it having a giant flat screen tv where maybe the mayor would use to send for them like in those superhero TV shows. She would have the media pay big bucks just to snap photos of the superhuman trio, and they would be rich.
Catherine followed as well, glancing back at the injured and possibly dead bodies. If this was the life Lily expected her to live, she had a feeling that death would be blissful.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:58 pm

"♫♪Shut u-up, shut u-up, or I will have to toast you...♪♫", Manfred sang to the same melody as Lily's rambling.
"And yes, I promise.", he assured Allegra, hoping that it would not be too catastrophic.
As the quartet was walking through the streets, Manfred saw broken street laterns everywhere.
Feeling a bit ashamed, he hoped, that those were the only ones. After all, although they had defeated criminals through it, they couldn't just destroy everything.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:06 pm

Allegra noticed Manfred's gaze wandering to the broken street lamps.
"If you want, me and Catherine could try and make some nice little ice and fire lanterns just to tide the streets over for tonight," she grinned trying to ease his shame and concern. She didn't like to see frowns on people's faces.
"The authorities can then repair them in the morning if the damage is that bad, though i'm pretty sure just a few new bulbs will be fine."
Allegra turned to Catherine, "So whaddya say? It'd be nice to use our powers for something other than destruction. All you have to do is light a little fire on some ice and then i'll surround it with a thick layer so the birds don't get burned!" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:18 pm

Lily was hesitant about the idea but said, "Yeah I guess she could do that" and strolled to the side and sat on a bench. She crossed her legs and arms, a bit upset that she can't see the base sooner.
Catherine smiled slightly and nodded herself, she held out her hand and a ball of flame sparked from it. A rush of adrenaline pumped through her and her posture seemed to relax a bit and stopped being tense. "Sounds like fun" she said, the ball quickly whirling around her arm before returning to her hand once more.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:23 pm

"It's not that...it's that we destroyed public property. And that our powers are probably going to destroy a lot more... By the way, I wouldn't use those things if I were you. The police are going to be all over this and when they follow the traces of those things and find us, we are officially, royally and most definitely screwed."
Both fronm the look on his face and the tone of his voice it was obvious, that Manfred didn't enjoy the situation at all.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Allegra made a pout-y face.
"Spoil sport. How about we make some when we get to my little hidey-hole Cathy?" she suggested, starting to walk along the streets again.

After a while of walking, Allegra lead the way into a subway tunnel. She made sure that the group was out of the range of the station's security camera's as they moved, and she froze the lenses of the ones that they couldn't avoid. Clearly Allegra was loving this newfound control of her powers.
She stood by the edge of the tracks for a short while, glancing at the clock.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:37 pm

Catherine pouted as well, the flame on her hand seemed to grow a bit bigger as it suddenly launched itself towards Manfred and disappeared before it could touch him. Catherine immediately tensed up again and the shy look returned to her when the fire went out. She followed Allegra to the train station, Lilly, who was laughing at Catherine's prank along the way, just behind her. "Spoil-sport, AND grouchy~ Who would've known?" Lily spoke quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shocking Freezer Burn
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next