Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Shocking Freezer Burn

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Shocking Freezer Burn Empty
PostSubject: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:13 pm

It was a beautifully sunny day as Manfred Colburn was walking along the street of his hometown. Not that he would care about the weather, though.
The only thing that was on his mind were the parts he had to get to finish his newest invention - a self-turning frying pan.
And he knew just where to get them.
As he continued on his path, he wasn't paying much attention to his surroundings, his mind focussing inwards on intricate mechanisms and new possibilities.
While that certainly heightened the danger of bumping into other people, noone had been too mad before and if things would get serious, he could just use his powers and then blame it on the taser he was keeping in a pocket of his jacket.
Little would he know about the adventure of his life, that was about to start, a tale of happiness and sadness, rage and calmness, hate and forgiveness.

The story of fire, lightning and ice...
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:26 pm

The cloudless sky and beautiful day meant next to nothing to Allegra Keats. After running away from home to protect the only family she had left, she had no way to get a job. Her parents' status as legally deceased meant that she technically did not exist and thus had not had a proper education and gained any qualifications. Because of this she had to resort to pick-pocketing and general thievery to survive, unknowingly following in her parents' footsteps, albeit with less grandeur.
Allegra wandered through the streets, not specifically sizing anyone up and just going for whoever looked like they might be carrying a wallet. Manfred was one such victim; Allegra walked past, slipping three fingers into Manfred's pocket and drawing out his wallet...
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:40 pm

"Hey! That girl is pick-pocketing that guy, Cat." Lily exclaimed, slamming her hands on the table and pointing at the suspect. She and Catherine had gone to a coffee shop to hang out due to their usual spot of the park being over run by hoodlums.
Catherine flinched at her friend's sudden action, she looked just in time to catch a glimpse of the two walking away from each other. She swallowed and asked, "S-So?"
Her friend, Lily, looked at her as if she were insane, "You have powers don't you?" Cat nodded shyly, "Then this is your chance! Chew that criminal out, give them the justice they deserve, send them to the fiery depths of hell where they belooong!" Lily had stood up and was looking at Catherine with excitement as she leaned over the table.
"I-Isn't that going a bit far though?" Catherine asked as she was yanked from her chair and dragged after the thief.
"Nothing is too far when it comes to the punishment of injustice!" Lily exclaimed, giving her long brown hair a shake so it came out of it's bun, "Now come on scaredy cat, you have some crime fighting to do!" Lily dragged Catherine, who was whimpering in fear and objecting to confronting them, towards the two who were walking away from each other, "HEY! YOU! WHITE-HEAD! You stole from Naruto over there didn't you!?" when Lily noticed that the boy she had called Naruto was still walking she grabbed a pebble and tossed it at him, "YOU DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE!?"
Catherine was frozen in the spot beside Lily, looking down in fear as she awaited the two human's response.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:51 pm

If the screaming didn't knock "Naruto" out of his own mind, the pebble certainly did the job.
As his mental world was collapsing inward on itself, it revealed a girl with a wallet in her hand.
His wallet.
Even though he didn't know, how to react, he instinctively pulled the taser out of his pocket.
While it's tips were humming ominously, a very observant person might realize, that there was no battery in the device.
That battery, although empty, still rested in Manfred's pocket, only there, should he ever be called out because of his powers.
In a voice that was almost as monotonuous as the humming of the taser itself, he began to speak:
"May I suggest you to give me my wallet back? Thank you very much."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:59 pm

"WHO ARE YA' CALLING WHITE HEAD? IT'S PLATINUM BLONDE," yelled Allegra, obviously extremely irked by the girl's shout, and not just because she had given away the fact that she was stealing from this guy.
She blinked however and slowly turned to face Manfred once more as she heard the soft humming of his taser.
"Uh... sure... Have yer wallet back. It's not like I needed it anyhow," she frowned, holding back a small sigh. She wasn't sure what to do next. Should she up and leave before they could call the cops and have her arrested for theft or something...?

"Sorry..." she apologised, deeming this a better course of action.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:13 pm

"What? You're sorry? Are you kidding me? No big chase scene, no explosions, no epic battle between good and evil? Man, this blows!" Lily kicked the ground and turned away in a pout.
"I-uh...I'm sorry about my friend..." Catherine squeaked to the two. She shuffled her feet nervously and looked down, avoiding as much eye contact as possible with the two angry teens that were older than her. She found herself being yanked towards Lily and Lily began whispering in her ear.
"Hey...that guy doesn't have a battery in his Taser..." she whispered.
"A-And?" Catherine said more loudly than Lily, amazed by her friend's eagle like eyesight.
"He must be like you! Team up with him. You two would look good together as a crime fighting couple. I SHIP IT!" Lily smacked her palm with her fist as she pulled away from Catherine.
"WH-WHAT?!" Catherine exclaimed with a step back.
"You there!" Lily pointed at the man she had called Naruto, "How is your taser working without a battery?"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:26 pm

Thankful, that he apparently wouldn't have to resort to his powers, Manfred took his wallet back and put it into a pocket on the inside of his jacket.
And then that other girl opened her mouth.
The instant he heard her speak, he already found himself cringing from the absence of lagic from her worldview and her creative applications of romance.
At least the girl with her was apologizing and thus preventing his mind from short-circuiting and himself from accidentally electrocuting someone.
But Manfred's hope for humanity quickly faded away again, as she pointed out the missing battery.
His face turning bright red, he tried to explain:

"Uh...w-well...I'm a-an inventor and I've developed a battery that uses radiation to transmit energy..."

To prove his point, he pulled the empty battery out of his pocket, listing some scientific-sounding equations in an attempt to explain how it "works" or rather to bore the others so they wouldn't ask any further questions.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:38 pm

Allegra stared at Lily with a confused look on her face. And my parents told me I was energetic. She then looked to Manfred as he responded to Lily's questions.

"Yea, yea, I can freeze the pavement by standing on it for too long," she blinked, crossing her arms. It wasn't particularly clear whether she was being sarcastic or not. Turns out she really wasn't when she looked down to find tiny frost particles littering the concrete around her feet.
"Aww crap."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:55 pm

"Naruto, that's a bunch of bull you and I know it. Lady, if what you say is true then Cat here can beat you to bits like that!" Lily snapped her fingers to show Allegra. Lily was convinced that the boy had special powers. She knew all about Catherine's powers and was determined to make her fantasy a reality.
"U-Uh.. Lily...they're just normal people. You're just making us look weird..."Catherine tried to tell her friend, who didn't seem to even notice Cat was even there anymore.
"Cat will burn all injustice into the ground, and then the news will be all over looking for stories on her. I shall be her manager, and the cash will come flowing on in like a river!" Lily snickered at her fantasy deviously, not noticing the frost since she was engulfed in her own world.
"She's really beginning to scare me..." she mumbled to the other two as her friend began to question random strangers about crimes, in search of somebody guilty of anything.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:05 pm

"I...the...WHAT?!"
As Manfred's brain melted into slag, he didn't notice the frost either.
The last surviving parts of his brain were frantically trying to apply any logic to that girl's behaviour, while he just stood there, mouth agape and eyes wide open.
Finally his mind and mouth lined up again as he regained a tiny sliver of his composure.
Turning to Catherine, he spoke in a concerned voice:
"Whatever it is, that she has taken, she should take less of it...
Anyways...has it gotten colder here or is it just me? I hope the summer doesn't end that soon..."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:19 pm

Allegra stood there for a few minutes, listening to the odd, rather one sided conversation that seemed to be happening. However it didn't take her long to feel like she should probably get moving, otherwise there was no way she was gonna afford anything to eat tonight.
The offhand comment from the man she had attempted to steal from was the definitive reason she left. It was beginning to grow colder because of her presence in the area.

Slowly edging away, Allegra soon turned tail and began to run, heading for a nearby side street.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:35 pm

"Hey! Why is she running?" Lily pointed at Allegra as the girl seemed to flee. She continued before anyone had the time to answer her, "She must be up to no good! Come on!" She grabbed Catherine's arm and began to drag her along. She dragged Catherine back and attempted to grab Manfred's arm as well, "Naruto you're coming too!" she continued on with Catherine, not caring if she had even touched the boy's arm or was even dragging him along.
Catherine whimpered as she was dragged along, quietly apologizing to everyone that they knocked over as they ran. "Naruto use you're powers to try and slow her down!" Lily exclaimed, confident that the boy had come but not sure at the same time.
"Uh...Lily.."Cat started to say something.
"Not now Cat we're about to catch some bad guys!" Lily waved her words away.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:43 pm

As Manfred followed along of his own free will and definitely not because he had been forcefully dragged along by a deranged lunatic pretending to be an "agent of justice" or something of the sort, he suddenly heard the very same lunatic reference his "powers". Quite shocked he responded:
"My dearest lady, it is quite unpleasant for me to do this, but I now find myself forced to inquire the following: WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE SEVENTH CIRCLE OF HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Maybe in your little fantasy world in your head I have some strange "powers". But this is reality. There are no superheroes. No daring rescues. Threre is the police and they are who you should turn to."
Silently he added:
"And maybe a psychatrist as well..."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:59 pm

Being a rather speedy and nimble young female, Allegra found that her three pursuers could only just keep her within their sights. She dodged into a smaller street, dashing down it until she found a small alleyway.
Ducking into the alleyway, she froze, blinking at the unexpected sight. There were three people with guns, two aimed at a fourth man, whilst the third holding a firearm was shouting something about stolen product and being ripped off.
Eyes wide, Allegra was about to turn and run back the other way when two pointed their weapons straight at her and fired.
Allegra heard the shots, but before she could properly realise that there were two bullets coming her way, they had reached her. However, instead of injuring her, their trajectory slowed so much that they froze and dropped to the ground, covered in ice. Eyes wide, Allegra took a few hesitant steps backward, just as the other three caught up with her.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:13 pm

Lily looked at Allegra in triumph, until she saw the men with guns training their guns on her and the people she had dragged along. She swallowed and spoke, "S-So uh...I see you three are busy, so I'll just be uh...taking my leave for a bit!" She said as she turned around and took off back down the ally. She was confident that Cat could handle this, her friend was brave, confident, and had special powers in her mind.
Catherine meanwhile, was absolutely terrified. Her eyes were glued to the guns that were trained on her and the people around her. When Lily decided to run a man fired a bullet to shoot Lily, the bullet neared Catherine, whom Lily had been just behind, and caused her to scream. A bright wall of flame erupted in front of her and destroyed the bullet in a wall of flames.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Freezer Burn   Shocking Freezer Burn Empty

Back to top Go down

Shocking Freezer Burn
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next