Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Walking Dead Rp (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

Poké : 1010

The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Michael walked along the edge of the murky swamp water with a knife at his side. He wore Converse shoes, light black jeans, and a Charcoal gray hoodie. He was about 16 with dark blond hair. He came upon a small house that looked abandoned. He walked up slowly as he pulled out his knife. He twisted the rusted door knob and opened the door in an ominous silence. The floor creaked as he walked slowly with his knife out in front of him. He walked into a living room where it looked like someone grabbed anything they could and got the hell out. Michael quickly located the kitchen and began rummaging through cabinets and the refrigerator.

A girl grabbed a pan off of the stove and swung at Michael's head. Instinctively he ducked under the pan and grabbed her arm. He dropped a bag of cheese out of his mouth and caught it with his free hand. "Um hi, I'm Michael." He took a step back and introduced himself. "I'm Ashley, now give me back my food or I'll make sure the next time you introduce yourself it'll be to God." She said stiffly. "Sorry, but I don't think you're in any place to make demands here. Now those walkers out there, they'd rather eat us while we kill each other over a block of cheddar." Michael pointed outside where there were 3 walkers scrambled towards the house. "Kill them yourself and I might let you stay here for a little." Ashley said while she snatched the cheese from Michael and nodded towards the handgun on the table. "M1911? My fist could kill them faster then that piece of crap." Michale mumbled a he opened the window and jumped out. He walked up the the closest walker and stabbed it between the eyes and then kicked it into another one. He threw the knife at the one that was standing and curb-stomped the one that got knocked over. He wiped off his shoe and then his knife. "All taken care of." Michael called as he walked in the door and put away his blade.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:01 pm

One of the guys ran into the store and searched everywhere. He didn't touch anything just looked. "Nothing here!" He shouted to the others. "Only that dead kid up there and then some food." He said as he rejoined the group.

"Alright, there isn't much we can do now, they are in the store." Ashley said lowering the gun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:19 pm

Evelyn frowned. She didn't like feeling helpless, but there wasn't much she could do. She wasn't about to dash into the store where five heavily armed men were parading about. Not unless she had a death wish!

Roxy slowed down her breathing through the ease of practice. She had taken several survival classes before being allowed to even apply for a class to learn how to pilot an aircraft. She peered out through a minuscule crack between the doors, seeing the men pass by slowly. She narrowed her eyes and silently urged them to move on.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:26 pm

Natasha watched as the group passed underneath her. The one furthest to the back hovered in the area next to the pillar, having spotted some food.
Clint grabbed the tin of tomatoes from the floor, frowning at his small find. A few tomatoes weren't going to last very long.

Another guy noticed the small crack in the wardrobe and called out to his mates, "There's something here!"

Celeste frowned as the guys entered the Walmart. She put the large gun down and silently watched the events unfold before them.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:39 pm

Michael saw the guys going for the wardrobe and brushed the now dry blood off of his face. He pushed up and got to his feet turned around and aimed his gun. "Back away now." Michael threatened, making sure that there was cover near him. "Lower your guns now, or the snipers we have in here and right outside will make sure your heads are a mile away from your body." Michael hissed. He fully knew that the three of them we out matched, but a little bluff never hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:49 pm

Whilst the guys were occupied looking at Michael, Roxy smirked devilishly. She threw open the wardrobe doors with a loud bang and began putting all of those survival classes to the test. That is to say, she began whooping major ass.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:09 pm

Clint heard the voice of Michael and immediately turned to run and help his group. However, Natasha was there first. She swung down from the light, kicking Clint onto the ground as she did so. She was remarkably swift when it came to these complicated manoeuvres and soon had her hand covering Clint's mouth to stop him from shouting out. He tried pushing her off but instead she just pinned his arms down with her other hand and her left leg.

Silently, she knocked the Heckler & Koch P30s out of his hands, one of them sliding underneath a shelf, the other coming to a halt further down the aisle.

Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:15 pm

A guy ran into the store and shot a small hand gun at Michael. The bullets harmlessly bounced off of his arm and side. He looked at the kid and said, "Bitch please, I played Painball longer than anyone else." Michael smirked as he threw a can of soup straight at the kid. "is that all your guns have? Those stupid little bean bag shots?" Michael chuckled as he knew they weren't a big threat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:30 am

Roxanne appeared pleased with her and Michael's work as all the men (besides Clint), lay at their feet groaning in pain. She raised an eyebrow at the newcomer and then proceeded to walk straight by him to grab Nat. "Natasha? Hey, got anybody over there?" She turned the corner and gave an amused look to the FBI agent. "Ah, I see you've got some moves! Alright then, should we ask him about these oafs? He certainly looks the most intelligent." She wrinkled her nose a bit.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:38 am

"Those guns are real," she nodded to the two that she had kicked away from Clint. She had heard Michael's voice when he had spoken about the bean bag shots and so thought it fit to alert them.
Natasha lifted her hand from Clint's mouth, "Ask him whatever you want."

"Hey, hey, hey!"
As soon as Nat's hand was removed from his mouth, Clint began trying to defend himself.
"I'm just trying to survive here, like you. I don't wanna hurt anyone."
His hands attempted to partially raise in what seemed to be a gesture of surrender, but Natasha was still pinning down his arms so he didn't have much room to move them at all.

Natasha glared at him before she finally got back to her feet. She scooped both of Clint's guns up off of the ground as he rubbed the arm that had been trapped under Nat's foot.

"Try to run and I'll just shoot you," she threatened. Though you couldn't be sure whether she meant it or not, her tone sounded deadly serious.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:45 am

Michael yawned and grabbed a water from his cart and drank some. "So you claim your trying to survive, but you see the two cars out front and you didn't bother looking for the people who were using them? sounds either really stupid of you, or you were planning on taking the place no matter what." Michael spoke. He leaned against the shelf and drank from his water again.

"I can't stand here anymore, I'm going to go in and see whats going on." Ashley said as she got up and marched to the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:54 am

Roxy looked a bit suspicious of Clint, but decided that she may as well get some information off of him. "So, are there more of you?" She decided this was the best line of questioning, although she wasn't sure whether more survivors was a good thing or not. A bigger group only meant more targets.

Evelyn's eyebrows shot up. "Ash! What are you doing!? What if they try to kill us!?" She sounded rather terrified as she latched onto Ashley's arm. "C'mon, you can't just burst in there! I bet they have it all handled already." Evelyn didn't sound too sure of this, but she wasn't going to let Ashley barge right in and leave her and Celeste to defend themselves.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:02 am

Clint raised his eyebrows to Michael.
"Have you seen these people? They don't listen to anyone, not in the least 'newbies' like me."
He raised his hands and illustrated the apostrophes using the index and middle finger of each hand.

Clint then turned to answer Roxanne.
"I've only been tagging along with them for a couple of days. It's better to travel in a group than alone, but as far as I know, that's all of them. There really aren't as many survivors out there as you might think."

Natasha stood with her arms crossed, the Heckler and Koch P30s still in her hands.
"So what's your name?" she asked.

"Clint," he replied simply.

Celeste dashed over to Ashley and her sister.
"If you go in now, you might mess up whatever they're doing....
Celeste really had no idea what she was going on about, but she tried to get Ashley to stay. She too didn't like the idea of being alone when a Walker could come waltzing in any second if they weren't careful.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:26 am

"Well um guys, were completely screwed, there is probably a hundred or so walkers coming at us." Michael said as he thought of things he could make to blow up, or maim the walkers so they would die before they got any closer.

Ashley stopped and calmed down. "Your right, they are probably fine." She mumbled as she went to sit down again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:43 am

Roxanne groaned and cursed. "Alright then, Clint. Let's see what you've got." She grinned a crooked grin and pulled out her guns. "Come at me bros!" She shouted towards the Walkers, guns aimed carefully.

Evelyn's eyes widened as she took in the Walkers stumbling into the building. "Uhm. Yeah, let's just stay here." She scooched back to the back of the building and leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:53 am

Natasha uncrossed her arms and threw Clint's guns over to him. He caught them both neatly before getting to his feet. He pointed and shot, the guns being fairly quiet as they too had silencers on.

Nat got to work shooting a few of them in the head with her crossbow. However it took more than a few seconds to reload each arrow. She frowned, hoping that she would somehow be able to get her arrows back because it was damn hard to find or make new ones.

Celeste shrank back down and curled up in the corner of the gun shop. After seeing all the Walkers heading towards the shop she had been extremely worried for everyone's safety, but she didn't want to watch in case any of their own were killed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Rp (closed)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next