Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Walking Dead Rp (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

Poké : 1010

The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Michael walked along the edge of the murky swamp water with a knife at his side. He wore Converse shoes, light black jeans, and a Charcoal gray hoodie. He was about 16 with dark blond hair. He came upon a small house that looked abandoned. He walked up slowly as he pulled out his knife. He twisted the rusted door knob and opened the door in an ominous silence. The floor creaked as he walked slowly with his knife out in front of him. He walked into a living room where it looked like someone grabbed anything they could and got the hell out. Michael quickly located the kitchen and began rummaging through cabinets and the refrigerator.

A girl grabbed a pan off of the stove and swung at Michael's head. Instinctively he ducked under the pan and grabbed her arm. He dropped a bag of cheese out of his mouth and caught it with his free hand. "Um hi, I'm Michael." He took a step back and introduced himself. "I'm Ashley, now give me back my food or I'll make sure the next time you introduce yourself it'll be to God." She said stiffly. "Sorry, but I don't think you're in any place to make demands here. Now those walkers out there, they'd rather eat us while we kill each other over a block of cheddar." Michael pointed outside where there were 3 walkers scrambled towards the house. "Kill them yourself and I might let you stay here for a little." Ashley said while she snatched the cheese from Michael and nodded towards the handgun on the table. "M1911? My fist could kill them faster then that piece of crap." Michale mumbled a he opened the window and jumped out. He walked up the the closest walker and stabbed it between the eyes and then kicked it into another one. He threw the knife at the one that was standing and curb-stomped the one that got knocked over. He wiped off his shoe and then his knife. "All taken care of." Michael called as he walked in the door and put away his blade.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:41 pm

"I'm going to go to Walmart, I'll also lock up the cars and hide them behind the store." Michael said as he grabbed a duffel bag out of a closet in the store. "Also there is a storage warehouse that I can see from the back, we could probably get some good stuff there." Michael added as he scooped up the keys and headed for the door.

Ashley grabbed another M1911 off of the wall and put a silencer on it. "You're going alone?" Ashley blurted. "Can't you wait until we are out of food?" She questioned getting more worried then she had to.

"Look, I'll be in and out, and what if someone comes and raids the cars and Walmart, its better to get stuff right now then to wait and risk getting everything we need taken." Michael announced. "If anyone wants to come with get some ammo and a bag and lets move."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:04 pm

Roxanne grabbed a small slice of cheese and thanked Natasha. She then walked up to the Michael. "I'll come with you. It's never good to go anywhere alone." She pulled out her gun but still kept the hammer in her belt, knowing that even with a silencer a gun was still pretty loud.

Evelyn smiled warmly up at Natasha. "Thank you!" She happily devoured the food, being sure to not eat too fast because she wasn't guaranteed any more food.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:10 pm

"You're welcome," she smiled before getting back to her feet. She emptied the rucksack completed and pulled it back onto her back.
"Alright then. I'm coming too."

Natasha grabbed the crossbow from where she had placed it on the ground to tip out the tins in her rucksack. This was the first time it had left her grasp since she had joined up with this group. Pulling the string back and resetting an arrow in it, she held it up, ready to leave.

Celeste smiled weakly, "I'll just stay here."
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:16 pm

"Alright, Stay safe in here." Michael said as he opened the door and waited for Nat and Roxy to walk out.

Ashley sat in the corner and put her guns in her lap and sighed. "Why does he have to go do all of the dangerous stuff." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:28 pm

Evelyn smiled weakly at Ashley. "That's what boys do, Ashley. They go reckless stupid stuff and try to impress you with it." She finished up her food. She laid down and used her arms as a pillow, weary eyes closing.

Roxy nodded to Michael and walked out. She glanced around and, finding the coast clear, flashed the affirmative signal. She dashed out towards the store.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:30 pm

Celeste laughed slightly, "It's a good job we don't have a load of reckless boys then."

Natasha calmly moved towards the store, her crossbow held at the ready to spear any unsuspecting Walkers as they made their way towards the store.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:42 pm

Michael walked in and Held his hand gun out. He turned around and spoke quietly, "Alright, you guys go look for food and supplies I'll climb up onto the shelves and keep watch." Michael walked into an isle and started climbing to the top of the shelf. He ran along the shelves and jumped from one to another looking for walkers. He stood up and called out, "It's all clear, no walkers!" He jumped down and did a roll to break his fall. He kicked open the storage door and looked around. "shit, i thought there would be something halfway decent in here." He mumbled in frustration. He grabbed a cart that was near him and wheeled it into the can food section and started taking anything he could find. He came upon a row of rectangular cans labeled "Spam." "Oh god, the smartest thing anyone has ever done, Ham in a can! Someone was thinking of the virus outbreak before anyone else." Michael said as he scooped up all of the Spam and threw it in the cart.

Ashley smiled at the jokes and sat there waiting for something to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:48 pm

Roxanne rolled her eyes and threw all the stuff she could find into any form of cart or basket or bag she could find. She ended up with a bunch of beans, bread, a few bottles of various beverages, energy drinks, and some mysterious meats. She scoffed and wondered whether the meat was worth the extra weight, seeing as you didn't just run into ovens everywhere these days. She shrugged and kept it anyway. You never know when it might be useful.

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:57 pm

Natasha scanned the isles, keeping the crossbow raised at all times in case a Walker might catch her unaware. She ended up finding an isle with the occasional packet of crisps. Where people had rushed to grab whatever food they could, the multi packs had ripped sending individual packets everywhere. Nat dug a few more crisp packets out from underneath the shelves and shoved them in her bag. It wasn't much but it was still something.

In another isle, she came across a lonely packet of Tropical flavour Skittles, hidden from view underneath the shelves much like what had happened with the crisps. She stuffed it into her bag, thinking that Evelyn and Celeste might appreciate it if nothing else.

Frowning, she wandered past an isle that had previously been home to frozen foods. With the electricity gone the freezers had all defrosted leaving a large puddle of water on the ground. There was a decapitated and decaying walker also amongst the pool, meaning that someone else had already been here before them.
"Guys!" she hissed, unsure of whether anyone might still be nearby. Whoever killed this walker could have a 'base camp' a few blocks away or something/
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:26 pm

Michael walked over to Natasha and saw the walker. "Lets just get out of here, before we have to deal with Walkers, or a pissed off group of survivors." Michael swiftly said as he wheeled the cart to the door. "Shit, Guys, that other group that you mentioned, they're here." Michael said as he backed up. He grabbed his M16 and turned it to Tri-burst. "Maybe if they see we've got guns they'll turn tail and get out of here." He spoke quietly.

Ashley heard a car door slam and some voices. "Girls, get up." She commanded as she grabbed a scope from the rack and looked to see what was going on. "five guys, all of them with small guns." She shakily said. "They are going to go in the Walmart." Ashley set down the scope and swore under her breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:47 pm

Roxy cursed under her breath. She prepared her weapons and narrowed her eyes. She had decided to give the group the benefit of the doubt, but if they came in thinking they owned the place she was definitely going to show them who's who.

Evelyn squeaked. She grabbed her machete and stood, cowering as low as she could behind a shelf.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:35 pm

"But if they have guns too it's just gonna become a massive shootfest," replied Natasha, gently climbing a shelf to see who was outside. It was a wonder how she was light enough for it to hold her without tumbling down. Climbing back down she walked up to Michael.
"We can either try and make some new apocalypse buddies or hide and sneak out. I'm not pointing this thing at a live human."
Nat raised her crossbow as she said 'this thing' before she turned to head towards the back of the store.
"I'll see what else I can grab before we hightail it. Because those guys really don't look friendly... but I guess that's just my opinion."

The five guys crept into the store, their weapons raised as if they expected Walkers to appear at any moment. One of them, Clint, had two Heckler & Koch P30s, one in each hand, and a large rucksack on his back. He was positioned more toward the back of the group, acting more as backup rather than a leader.

Natasha meanwhile was grabbing whatever she could find off of the shelves. She managed to find some mini cereal boxes and a box of Chocolate Chip Poptarts.
Who the heck was stupid enough to leave this? she couldn't help but think. Admittedly it would probably be hard to find a working toaster nearby to cook them, but she shoved them in her rucksack anyhow.

Celeste looked around for some weapon. She ended up grabbing the most massive gun ever and aiming it towards the five men currently entering the Walmart. Luckily there were no bullets in it otherwise there would most likely have been a few horrific causualties, because Celeste had absolutely no idea how to fire a gun.

ooc// Clint is gonna be my third character. No one else attack him or anything because I want Nat to kick his ass if it comes to a fight.

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:52 pm

"Hide for right now, but if they touch the cars or the store I'm not holding my fire." Michael snarled as he wheeled the cart out of site. He grabbed a package of raw meat and climbed up to the top of a shelf. He opened the package and lathered the blood all over the shelf and tried to make it look like he was shot in the head. He ripped off small chunks of the meat and made it look like he wouldn't become a walker. "Try and make it look like we are dead, just in case they get a little trigger happy with us." Michael warned as he laid on his gun and tried his best to look dead.

Ashley stood near the window and watched, making sure no one touched the cars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:01 pm

Roxanne snorted and opened up the doors of a rather large wardrobe. She climbed in with a snort at Michael. There was NO way she was slathering herself with meat. That was practically screaming 'COME GET ME!' to the Walkers, in her eyes. Why add more blood and meat for them to smell? Admittedly, this wasn't the best hiding spot around, but the others were too far for her to reach without drawing attention to herself.

Evelyn squealed as Celeste swung around the huge gun. "What are you doing with that!?" she hissed. "You're gonna kill someone!"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:20 pm

Natasha ignored the fact that Michael was making himself look dead and instead turned her attention to the shelves. She could climb them, but could she get any higher. The answer was yes.
She chose a shelf that was empty on top and climbed back up onto it. Gently balancing, she edged her way across until she she was as close as she could get to one of the pillars holding up the roof. Making sure her crossbow was tied securely onto her back, she attempted to stick an arrow into the pillar. It wasn't hard.
With a few more arrows in place, she used it as a step to climb up onto one of the long, silver lights that were suspended from the ceiling. Using her leather strap, she tied herself onto the light as it swung and retrieved her arrows, leaving no trace of her way up other than a few holes in the pillar.

She replaced the arrows in her pouch and lay on the smooth metal of the light, getting a perfect view of the Walmart's entrance.

Celeste frowned, "Sorry.... I don't think there are any bullets in it anyway... I just felt better having it than having nothing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Rp (closed)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next