Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Walking Dead Rp (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

Poké : 1010

The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Michael walked along the edge of the murky swamp water with a knife at his side. He wore Converse shoes, light black jeans, and a Charcoal gray hoodie. He was about 16 with dark blond hair. He came upon a small house that looked abandoned. He walked up slowly as he pulled out his knife. He twisted the rusted door knob and opened the door in an ominous silence. The floor creaked as he walked slowly with his knife out in front of him. He walked into a living room where it looked like someone grabbed anything they could and got the hell out. Michael quickly located the kitchen and began rummaging through cabinets and the refrigerator.

A girl grabbed a pan off of the stove and swung at Michael's head. Instinctively he ducked under the pan and grabbed her arm. He dropped a bag of cheese out of his mouth and caught it with his free hand. "Um hi, I'm Michael." He took a step back and introduced himself. "I'm Ashley, now give me back my food or I'll make sure the next time you introduce yourself it'll be to God." She said stiffly. "Sorry, but I don't think you're in any place to make demands here. Now those walkers out there, they'd rather eat us while we kill each other over a block of cheddar." Michael pointed outside where there were 3 walkers scrambled towards the house. "Kill them yourself and I might let you stay here for a little." Ashley said while she snatched the cheese from Michael and nodded towards the handgun on the table. "M1911? My fist could kill them faster then that piece of crap." Michale mumbled a he opened the window and jumped out. He walked up the the closest walker and stabbed it between the eyes and then kicked it into another one. He threw the knife at the one that was standing and curb-stomped the one that got knocked over. He wiped off his shoe and then his knife. "All taken care of." Michael called as he walked in the door and put away his blade.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

Poké : 1010

The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:40 pm

Ashley nodded and said, "I should stay here in case anyone comes here." She grabbed her gun and sat back down.

Michael opened up the door to the building and peered in. A man ran out of an elevator and grabbed his gun. Michael shot three rounds at the guys legs. "Stay down and slide the gun to me if you want to live." Michael shouted as he held the gun aiming for the head. The man went for his pistol and shot at Michael. the bullet grazed his cheek. Michael shot a round and killed the guy instantly. "I warned you didn't I?" He shouted, wiping a small amount of blood from his face. Michael searched the body and found a walkies-talkie. He turned it on and he could hear a voice. "Listen here, You guy is dead, and your next." Michael spoke calmly into the mic, "Yippee ki-yay Mother Fuckers." Michael smirk and dropped the Walkie talkie.
Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Rp (closed)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8