Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Walking Dead Rp (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

Poké : 1010

The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Michael walked along the edge of the murky swamp water with a knife at his side. He wore Converse shoes, light black jeans, and a Charcoal gray hoodie. He was about 16 with dark blond hair. He came upon a small house that looked abandoned. He walked up slowly as he pulled out his knife. He twisted the rusted door knob and opened the door in an ominous silence. The floor creaked as he walked slowly with his knife out in front of him. He walked into a living room where it looked like someone grabbed anything they could and got the hell out. Michael quickly located the kitchen and began rummaging through cabinets and the refrigerator.

A girl grabbed a pan off of the stove and swung at Michael's head. Instinctively he ducked under the pan and grabbed her arm. He dropped a bag of cheese out of his mouth and caught it with his free hand. "Um hi, I'm Michael." He took a step back and introduced himself. "I'm Ashley, now give me back my food or I'll make sure the next time you introduce yourself it'll be to God." She said stiffly. "Sorry, but I don't think you're in any place to make demands here. Now those walkers out there, they'd rather eat us while we kill each other over a block of cheddar." Michael pointed outside where there were 3 walkers scrambled towards the house. "Kill them yourself and I might let you stay here for a little." Ashley said while she snatched the cheese from Michael and nodded towards the handgun on the table. "M1911? My fist could kill them faster then that piece of crap." Michale mumbled a he opened the window and jumped out. He walked up the the closest walker and stabbed it between the eyes and then kicked it into another one. He threw the knife at the one that was standing and curb-stomped the one that got knocked over. He wiped off his shoe and then his knife. "All taken care of." Michael called as he walked in the door and put away his blade.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:23 pm

Michael grabbed a pillow and blanket, and took off his hoodie. He laid on the ground and thought about staying up to be on look out duty, but he saw that Natasha was gone and that Roxy had already Claimed a post for her watch. Michael wished everyone a good night and threw himself on the floor with the pillow and blanket. Ashley knelt next to Michael and asked if she could lay next to him. He felt his face get a little red and didn't face her so that she would notice. "Um ya sure." Michael whispered as Ashley kicked off her shoes and curled up beside him. He could feel his face getting even more red as she said good night and rested her head on him. He quickly fell asleep next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:37 pm

Evelyn awoke early the next morning which was a first for her. Usually she was a stay up all night forget to sleep and then pass out by afternoon type of person. That all changed when the fire nation attacked. when the infection had begun. She rubbed her eyes and debated prodding her sister awake. She knew Celeste needed sleep but she wasn't about to be left alone when a herd of walkers could be upon them at any moment. She spent the next while debating.

Roxanne rubbed her eyes. Pulling a few all nighters wasn't too difficult for her. She had had to stay up all night to complete a flight before, but close to a week without a proper sleep was pushing it. She blinked several times to keep herself awake.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:46 pm

Natasha hopped down from the roof and knocked on the window where Roxanne had been keeping guard.
"You guys. Up and at em. We've gotta get going. We've probably got less than half an hour before that herd gets here."
Nat opened the door and stepped inside, her crossbow lowered but still loaded. She nearly kicked herself for not thinking ahead.
The past few days she had lasted fine by avoiding the Walkers by mere minutes, but with a group, you didn't know everyone's strengths.. how much stamina they had. How long they could run if it came to it. She should have woken them earlier... but they had needed the sleep.

Celeste blinked her eyes open as Evelyn prodded her.
"I'm awake! I'm awake!" she announced, sitting up when the prodding didn't stop. Soon Natasha was there in the now open doorway announcing that they had to get their butts moving. She blinked but immediately got to her feet to help grab whatever they needed to take.
"Are we walking? Or does anyone have a car or a truck?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Michael Woke up and put his hoodie back on and quickly moved away from Ashley. He stretched and fixed his hair as best as he could. Ashley Got up and put her shoes on. She rubbed her eyes and answered Celeste's question, "Well, we have to do both, We need to walk at least a mile and a half before we get to a gas station, good news is there is a Chevy car Dealership across the gas station, bad news we'd have to find the keys or hot wire the cars then push them to the station to fill it up." "Then its a good thing I worked there." Michael said with a smirk on his face. "I can get in and out of there with no trouble as long as there aren't any Meat sacks in there." Michael held up the keys for the Dealership. " I'm sure my boss won't mind me taking a few cars, I mean whats the Worst he could do? Bite me?" Michael joked as he headed for the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Evelyn couldn't help but smile at Michael's attempt at a light-hearted joke. She didn't really have time for the trifles of fixing her hair, but she did straighten up her outfit a bit and zip her hoodie up, flipping up the hood. She grabbed her machete, the only thing she had been able to retrieve before running from the house.

Roxanne nodded to Nat and gathered her gear, deciding to grab the first quiet weapon she could find. This happened to be a hammer. Oh joy.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:23 pm

Celeste frowned. She didn't have a weapon... which is why she had gotten into so much trouble in the first place. She had been lucky to encounter Natasha... otherwise she would probably be dead right now. She looked around the house, but the best she could come up with was some metal pipe... at least that's what it looked like. Celeste couldn't be sure because it was already so mangled.
Celeste didn't bother to fix her hair either. She fluffed it up a bit, running her fingers through it so that it wasn't sticking up stupidly.. but that was about it. Dusting down her shirt she looked for things to help with.

Natasha nodded to Michael.
"Sounds good. We'll have to be pretty quick pushing that car though. Walkers are slow but they'll still get there soon enough."
Nat then looked around for any bags she could carry. She grabbed a rucksack and filled it with whatever food and supplied were left to be packed up. Nat slung it on her back and, checking that she still had her arrow pouch, made to move out.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:38 pm

Michael Opened the door and Held it for everyone so they could get out of the house. Ashley packed up anything she thought useful and grabbed the M1911 and a case of knives from the kitchen. Michael looked around and saw a small group of walkers through the scope from his airsoft gun. "Hey guys, well um girls, there's a group of about four or five walkers about thirty or forty feet from right here, they probably broke off from the herd, or they are just here." Michael spoke as quietly as he could so the walkers wouldn't hear him. Ashley stuck close to Michael, She thought 'I kinda like him, he's really warm, and well he did kind of save me." She thought to herself as she walked by him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:41 pm

"Ohgoody." Evelyn squeaked, brandishing her machete. "Lemmeatem." Her hands were shaking and her face was pale, but determined.

Roxanne half-smiled at Evelyn. "You try to have guts. I admire that. However, if you don't have any, better not pretend you do. You'll only get yourself killed." She walked out the door with Evelyn close behind, tightening her grip on her weapon.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:47 pm

Celeste couldn't help but smile slightly at her sister. She was trying to be strong, even in this dark and lonely world.

Meanwhile, two of the five Walkers had just been speared through the head with the arrow that Natasha had had in her crossbow since the night before. It didn't take her long to reload and quickly dispose of the rest of the small group. Nat didn't want the Walkers to follow them. They may be dumb as heck but you never could tell.
She gently picked her way over to them to reclaim the arrows. Once she had them, she rejoined the group as they headed for the Gas Station.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:54 pm

Michael Opened the doors of the Dealership and said "Tell me the cars to get, only get what we need, and try getting something that has a lot of room and get over 24 MPG." Michael got out his knife and looked around the dealership for anything dangerous. "Oh, and the Chevy volt isn't a good choice, it may have good mileage, but its way to small." Michael added as a side note.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:08 pm

"Erm.. Guys." Evelyn pointed at a small group of three or four Walkers. She gulped and dove in, Roxy covering her with a curse. "AWSHITAWSHITAWSHITAWSHITTTT!" Evelyn screeched, flailing and chopping and stabbing at Walkers as they trudged towards the Car dealership. Roxanne barely avoided being hit. She glared and beat the last one in the head, cleaning up Evelyn's mess. "Come on you." She dragged her back to the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:17 pm

Natasha frowned as the Walkers were all 'killed.'
"They're getting closer. Just pick one with enough seats and a big trunk."
She was rather irritated though, by the appearance of Michael's car salesman attitude. She didn't need to know the details of each car, she just needed a car.

Celeste wandered over to her sister, still holding the old metal piping.
"You need to remember not to shout... Remember what Natasha said. The noise attracts them.." she told her sister quietly.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:45 pm

Kyle sprinted to the office where they held the keys to the cars and went in. He grabbed the two key for 2 cars, each car would fit 3 people and half of the stuff they needed. He turned around and was face to face with a walker. Michael pushed the walker so hard that it went over the desk and cracked its head open when it hit the floor. He brushed off his shoulder and grabbed the chair near the desk to finish off the Walker on the floor. He ran out side to rejoin the group. He skidded to a halt at the site of four walkers with bashed in faces, and some that looked like they met the wrong end of a lawn mower. Michael glanced at Evelyn's Machete and hid a smile as he waved the group over to a smaller lot where they kept the best of the cars. "Ok, Two cars each with three of us and half our stuff per car. The Red Camero and the Black Camero, They have Good fuel mileage and great space, I'll drive the Black one, Who wants to drive the other, and also who wants to ride with me?" Michael explained as he opened the doors on both cars as he threw his bag in the Black one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:03 pm

Evelyn visibly wilted. "Sorry." She muttered, walking over to the cars. She looked up to Michael. "Uhm. I'm gonna go with Celeste.. So wherever she goes.." She shrugged. She wasn't about to lose her twin again. The first time was bad enough.

Roxanne eyed Evelyn and then turned to Michael. "I'll drive the second car. I'll need someone to cover me just in case.. Just because we're in a car doesn't mean we're invincible."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:15 pm

"If you and Celeste want to go with Michael, then Ashley can come with me and Roxanne." Natasha promptly decided the seating arrangements so that they were suitable for everyone and would cause the least problems. If she was honest, she would have preferred to go with the two girls so that she could keep them safe but she wasn't driving either of the cars and so put them together with Michael.
Nat then promptly got into the red car, threw the bag she had been carrying into the back, but kept her crossbow on her lap.

Celeste just nodded at the arrangements, happy that she would be with her twin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Rp (closed)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next