Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Walking Dead Rp (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

Poké : 1010

The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Michael walked along the edge of the murky swamp water with a knife at his side. He wore Converse shoes, light black jeans, and a Charcoal gray hoodie. He was about 16 with dark blond hair. He came upon a small house that looked abandoned. He walked up slowly as he pulled out his knife. He twisted the rusted door knob and opened the door in an ominous silence. The floor creaked as he walked slowly with his knife out in front of him. He walked into a living room where it looked like someone grabbed anything they could and got the hell out. Michael quickly located the kitchen and began rummaging through cabinets and the refrigerator.

A girl grabbed a pan off of the stove and swung at Michael's head. Instinctively he ducked under the pan and grabbed her arm. He dropped a bag of cheese out of his mouth and caught it with his free hand. "Um hi, I'm Michael." He took a step back and introduced himself. "I'm Ashley, now give me back my food or I'll make sure the next time you introduce yourself it'll be to God." She said stiffly. "Sorry, but I don't think you're in any place to make demands here. Now those walkers out there, they'd rather eat us while we kill each other over a block of cheddar." Michael pointed outside where there were 3 walkers scrambled towards the house. "Kill them yourself and I might let you stay here for a little." Ashley said while she snatched the cheese from Michael and nodded towards the handgun on the table. "M1911? My fist could kill them faster then that piece of crap." Michale mumbled a he opened the window and jumped out. He walked up the the closest walker and stabbed it between the eyes and then kicked it into another one. He threw the knife at the one that was standing and curb-stomped the one that got knocked over. He wiped off his shoe and then his knife. "All taken care of." Michael called as he walked in the door and put away his blade.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:15 pm

"Alright, now we just need to get across the street." Michael sighed as he looked over to the gas station. "I've got a better idea, Three of us should go grab the gas containers and bring them over, no pushing needed." Ashley said laying her stuff down in the backseat of the red one. Michael opened the Gas cap on both of the cars and nodded, "It's a better idea then pushing, plus we can also take the fuel with us if we get the containers. We'll need the fastest out of all of us, Anyone else do anything with running?" Michael asked. "I do Parkour so I'll go." He added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:40 pm

Roxanne raised a hand. "I'll go," She offered, lowering her arm and gripping the handle of her hammer. "I've got this hammer now so why not knock in some Walker heads?" She grinned crookedly.

Evelyn shuddered at the thought of actually offering to go head first into an area where a group of Walkers could easily attack them. She leaned against the car. "I'll...just stand here." She laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:48 pm

"Perhaps we should all go," suggested Natasha, "That way we could keep everyone safe as well as carry a lot more containers which would then last a lot longer in the future."
She looked around at everyone present to see their opinion on the matter.

Celeste just shrugged, she was happy do to anything to help.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:58 pm

"Well someone should stay here and stay with the stuff." Michael said as he pulled out his knife. "But anyway we just need to do this now before more freak bags get here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:01 pm

Roxanne groaned. "Come on, we can all handle ourselves perfectly well. Now, the longer we spend chattering away about this, the closer those Walkers get. I don't know about you two, but I'm heading out!" She pulled out her hammer and glanced around. She walked out to the side of the street and raised an eyebrow at Michael and Natasha. "Coming or not?"

Evelyn simply looked on in shock. "Yeah, let's stick around here, Celeste. Nice and... hidden."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:03 pm

Celeste nodded and walked over to her sister.
"Why don't we hide in the car? At least that way if any more Walkers come we wont be attacked," she smiled.

Natasha was up and left without another word. The crossbow was loaded and ready for her to shoot at any unsuspecting Walker as she crossed the road to the Gas Station. She grabbed some of the containers and began filling them up.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:23 pm

Michael ran across the street and grabbed four canisters. "Grab as many possible." Michael instructed. He shook around the canisters and noticed they were empty. "Shit, guys we've got to turn the pumps on, my cans are empty." Michael said as he threw the cans next to a pump and ran into the gas station. "doors are locked... Time to throw myself in." Michael mumbled as he threw his shoulder threw the glass and went into the gas station.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:40 pm

Roxanne cursed, grabbing her own cans and filling them up as quickly as possible. She glanced over her shoulder and noticed a band of Walkers headed towards them. "Shit! Natasha, Michael, we'd better go faster than we are right now." She pulled out her weapon and narrowed her eyes, silently urging the gas pumps to go faster.

Evelyn grinned. "Sure thing, it'll be faster once Michael gets back too." She attempted to make her cowardice reasonable. "Into the vehicle we go!" She climbed into the back seat and cowered down, eyes flicking to the windows to keep watch for any of the Walkers.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:50 pm

Celeste grinned and did the same, not wanting to be anywhere near the walkers. She gently closed the door, making sure that it didn't make much noise at all.

Natasha on the other had stayed silent as she filled up her containers. They were nearly full now. She screwed the cap onto each of them in turn as they could hold no more. She tied the crossbow to her back with it's thick leather strap so that she had enough hands to carry the gas cans back over the road.
It didn't take long to reach the cars and she immediately began to load some of the gas into the black one.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Michael filled up the four cans and quickly ran back to the cars and dumped two in each. "Shit, Guys we need a distrection. The walkers are here!" Michael shouted dumping the last can in the car. "Get the cars started I've got a bad idea thats going to work." Michael said setting down the can and running back into the Gas station. He grabbed a few cups and two oily rags. He ripped the rags in half and started filling the cups with gas. He grabbed a lighter off of the counter and lit a rag on fire and chucked a cup at the walkers. As the cup hit the ground gas splatered on the ground and on the walkers making them burst into fire. Michael got back to the group and threw another one at the herd. "Burn Flesh addicts!" He shouted as he put the cans in the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:24 pm

Roxanne had dashed back across the street some time before Michael had run back. She was currently filling the two cars up the rest of the way and launching herself into the one she was to drive. "Alright! Ashley, Natasha, are we in?" She glanced into her backseat and passenger seat.

Evelyn squealed and sunk lower into the seat. "Michael! Get in the car and driiiiiiiiive!" She yelled, holding onto Celeste for dear life.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:32 pm

Natasha leaped into the front passenger seat and took the crossbow off of her back, keeping it on her lap so that it wouldn't be uncomfortable.
"Alright then, let's get out of here."
Nat had shoved the empty gas cans in the back seat so that they could fill them up if they found any abandoned cars anywhere.

Celeste cowered in the back seats, scared for hers and her sister's lives as the Walkers got closer and closer.
"Hurry up Michael!" she called.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Michael Turned on the Walkie-Talkie and threw it to Ashley Before she jumped into the car. "Turn it to Chanel 2." Michael said as he slammed his door shut and pulled away from the lot and onto the street. "Everybody ok back there? He asked as he adjusted the mirrors to get a better view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:45 pm

Roxanne grinned and turned on the car, pulling out and yelling, "Listen to that good old purr~" Apparently she enjoyed a good machine. "Some things never go wrong! It's the end of the world and machines are still beauties~" Roxy continued her fangirling over machines.

Evelyn nodded and said "Yes." However, this came out as more of a "Eeekp!" sort of sound. She smiled a wibbly wobbly kind of smile.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:47 pm

"It's not really old..." Natasha pointed out, not at all understanding Roxanne's love for machines.
"Anyhow let's get going. If need be just run over a few of those Walkers on your way out."

Celeste smiled as she heard the engine of the red car start. She turned to Michael and nodded, "We're fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Rp (closed)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next