Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Walking Dead Rp (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

Poké : 1010

The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Michael walked along the edge of the murky swamp water with a knife at his side. He wore Converse shoes, light black jeans, and a Charcoal gray hoodie. He was about 16 with dark blond hair. He came upon a small house that looked abandoned. He walked up slowly as he pulled out his knife. He twisted the rusted door knob and opened the door in an ominous silence. The floor creaked as he walked slowly with his knife out in front of him. He walked into a living room where it looked like someone grabbed anything they could and got the hell out. Michael quickly located the kitchen and began rummaging through cabinets and the refrigerator.

A girl grabbed a pan off of the stove and swung at Michael's head. Instinctively he ducked under the pan and grabbed her arm. He dropped a bag of cheese out of his mouth and caught it with his free hand. "Um hi, I'm Michael." He took a step back and introduced himself. "I'm Ashley, now give me back my food or I'll make sure the next time you introduce yourself it'll be to God." She said stiffly. "Sorry, but I don't think you're in any place to make demands here. Now those walkers out there, they'd rather eat us while we kill each other over a block of cheddar." Michael pointed outside where there were 3 walkers scrambled towards the house. "Kill them yourself and I might let you stay here for a little." Ashley said while she snatched the cheese from Michael and nodded towards the handgun on the table. "M1911? My fist could kill them faster then that piece of crap." Michale mumbled a he opened the window and jumped out. He walked up the the closest walker and stabbed it between the eyes and then kicked it into another one. He threw the knife at the one that was standing and curb-stomped the one that got knocked over. He wiped off his shoe and then his knife. "All taken care of." Michael called as he walked in the door and put away his blade.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:51 pm

"Good, now Turn the Radio on and put it to channel 2. Hold down the black button on the side to speak, then let it go to listen." Michael said handing a Walkie-Talkie back. "We need to ask Ashley where we need to go for this gun store."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm

"Oh trust me, I won't hesitate!" Roxy grinned wildly and continued onwards, running over several Walkers along the way. "Aaah isn't this satisfying. Just run 'em down. Perhaps a car should be my weapon of choice.." she began contemplating just driving around everywhere as a weapon.

Evelyn nodded and turned on the Walkie-Talkie to the correct channel. "This is mission control to base, do we copy?" Evelyn grinned and totally botched that sentence up, but clearly wasn't aware of the fact she had said it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:36 am

Natasha shook her head but couldn't help but chuckle as the Walkers were run over and their remains scattered across the road. She didn't want to ruin Roxy's moment of fun by pointing out the fact that the car would only run out of fuel if she used it constantly and like a weapon.
Nat turned to the back seat, "So, Ash, if I'm allowed to call you that. Which way do we go?"

Celeste just sat in the back and let Evelyn work the walkie-talkie. She peeked out the window and saw the Walkers that Roxanne had just run over.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:48 pm

Ashley flinched when the car bounced over the walkers. "Take a left to the Walmart." Ashley ordered as she heard the voice crackle to life on the Walkie-Talkie. "Hey, We hear you, Tell Michael to pull into the Walmart." Ashley said as she spoke into the Small radio.

Michael slammed on the gas and hit a huge walker, making the car bounce and completly crushing the walker. "Well I guess I'm out of a job," He muttered. "That was my boss, He was always a blood sucker before the Walkers started popping up. Michael made a sharp turn into the parking lot of the Walmart and waited for the other car to pull in next to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:51 pm

Evelyn snorted at Michael's joke, finding it oddly amusing. She pressed the button on the Walkie-Talkie and replied to Ash "Aye aye, Captain. Roger!" She was getting far too much enjoyment out of this.

Roxanne hummed happily as she took a left, running over several Walkers along the way. "Oh this is so much fun. They can't even bother us~" Of course, this was bound to jinx them all.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:06 pm

Celeste laughed hesitantly at the fact that Michael had just run over his boss. It was kinda sad though, that a week or so ago if someone had done that they would have been arrested and put on trial, not congratulated for killing a horrific creature.

Natasha just stayed silent throughout the car journey. She kept her hands clutched on the crossbow as if she was scared that letting go might just kill her first.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:45 pm

Michael got out of the car and Grabbed his bag "Alright guys, time for some guns." He said .

Ashley got her stuff and walked outside. She pointed two stores down and nodded. "There it is, it's also got plumbing." She mentioned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:49 pm

Roxy popped out of the car, taking care to shut the door quietly. Although that wasn't really necessary seeing as they had just driven a noisy machine up the street. She checked that she had all of her few belongings and nodded. "Alright, time to run like hell!"

Evelyn climbed out of the car and nervously glanced about everywhere. "C'mon Celeste! It's just like those video games!" She laughed weakly. "We just gotta book it and we'll be fine!"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:53 pm

Nat stepped out of the car and gently closed the door. She frowned and made sure that her crossbow was loaded properly before going into the back of the car and grabbing the rucksack she had been carrying before. It had food and water in it so she wasn't about to leave it behind.

Celeste frowned and peered out of the car, double checking for Walkers before she got out of the car. She looked to her twin sister, "But this isn't a video game.... We don't get extra lives, it's just plain game over..."
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:10 pm

"Well, we do have respawn, just we aren't as... well alive." Michael tried joking. He ran towards the doors and put his knife in the lock and gave it a slight twist. "Good news, were in, bad news i chipped my knife busting the lock." Michael said tossing the broken blade aside.

Ashley walked in and grabbed some ammo and smiled, "This store is heaven." She smiled walking over to the Silencers and put one on her gun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:14 pm

Evelyn dashed into the building, throwing glances over her shoulder for her sister and for Walkers. She promptly sat down on the floor in the most isolated corner she could find. "Aaaaah, to be at home again~" She muttered, squishing herself against the wall.

Roxy grinned devilishly and dashed into the building. She looked the place over and searched it for weapons.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:45 pm

Celeste tried to smile at Michael's comment but it didn't comfort her in the slightest. She followed Evelyn into the building and sat down next to her. She curled up with her arms wrapped around her legs. She had left her metal piping back at the car showroom.

Natasha slung her rucksack over her shoulder and went inside. She put a silencer on the Glock 23 that was concealed beneath her orange and white plaid shirt.
"Right then. Who wants to eat?" she asked. She herself hadn't eaten anything since raiding a house with Celeste in tow yesterday morning.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:56 pm

Kyle walked over to the rifle section of the store and grabbed a gun off the wall. "And just like that, I'm in love." Michael smiled as he held a M16 rifle in his hand. "Black finish, laser sight, ACOG scope, this gun is awesome." Michael laughed as he put the silencer on. He grabbed some Duct Tape and tapped two Extended Mags to each other. "Duel extended mags, I'm a genius!" Michael said as he walked over to the Pistols and grabbed two Cz 75B. He screwed on the silencer and put them at his sides. "Who's ready to rock?" Michael said with an evil smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:20 pm

Roxanne spotted the silencers and squealed happily. She cleared her throat and straightened up after realizing she had made that noise. She did her best to keep herself from skipping over to the silencers as she grabbed one for each of her guns.

Evelyn raised her hand. "I wouldn't mind a little food." she then turned to look at Michael as if he was crazy. "Uhh.. I think I'll spend as much time here as I can."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 7:06 pm

Natasha smiled at Evelyn and walked over, sitting next to her. She opened her bag and began handing out the food she had brought with her. There was bread and cheese, though not much. She gave that the the two girls so that they could make sandwiches for themselves.
"Here. We'll have to go out and find supplies soon because what I grabbed from Ashley's house won't last long."

Celeste nodded and accepting a piece of bread and some cheese, folding the break with the cheese inside it to make a sandwich.

Nat had already decided that she would eat last, even if there was nothing left at the end. She tipped a few tins out onto the ground along with a tin opener she had grabbed on the way out.
"Take your pick."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Rp (closed)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next