Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Walking Dead RP (Signup!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

The Walking Dead RP (Signup!) Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead RP (Signup!)   The Walking Dead RP (Signup!) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:52 pm

Welcome to The Walking Dead RP! If you're looking for a dose of zombie killing excitement then I guess you came to the right place!

This RP is obviously based on The Walking Dead, but will be different in the fact that it's not based in America, it will be based in Britain. "But I have no knowledge of Britain!?" I hear you yell(If you're american anyways. |D) Never fear, for we have a great map to show us the way!

http://www.mapofthedead.com/map/

I just need to give you the right address and you'll know exactly where our group is at present. For now I'm gonna choose a random town/city and start from there.

The Plot!
A zombie apocalypse has begun and all surviving British citizens have been urged to make their way to one of the evacuation points and leave before they quarantine the entirety of the United Kingdom. (Cardiff, London, Edinburgh and any town/city with a harbour = Evacuation points)
London was quickly overrun by walkers however and the last planes taking evacuees left a good week and a half ago. You are left with the option of travelling toward the coast and hoping there's a boat left to carry you out of the UK.

Character Bio!
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Current Supplies:[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]

[b]Previous Occupation:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Note that the character bios must be sent to me via PM and not posted in this thread. Any posted in this thread will be immediately rejected and banned from this RP.

Please do not go overboard on the current supplies. Also, you are allowed a maximum of two weapons to start off with.

My Character (WIP):

As of yet the starting address is undecided. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. At the moment the only restrictions are it must be a location that is fairly inland.

Random Ideas from peeps:
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

The Walking Dead RP (Signup!)
Page 1 of 1