Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Walking through Pecha

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Walking through Pecha Empty
PostSubject: Walking through Pecha   Walking through Pecha EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 3:50 am

Azeral Teleported into the rather large forest, her feet hit the soft grass creating a soft thump that echoed through the forest, her normal black hoodie was on with the hood off, she didn't have her wonder bag at her side at the moment but her coats pockets seemed to be full off an assortment of items. Azeral took a moment to rummage through the coat and took out a small sitrus berry, wasting no time she popped the berry in her mouth and ate it. looking at the forest she gave a small nod before throwing her hood up and entering the forest.

"I really should do more traning, considering last time i might get hurt worse." Azeral said clutching her side, she had recently taken some damage and was still a bit sour about it, she had to get stronger then ever.

29 (19-5+Stirus berry15)
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

Poké : 3340

PostSubject: Re: Walking through Pecha   Walking through Pecha EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 4:15 am

Horochi walked into Pecha Forest, he hoped to find any idiots(Horochi's personal slang term for bad pokemon) that he could sharpen his fighting skills on. As he was approaching the entrance, he spotted a Ralts in a black hoodie mumble to herself "...considering last time I might get hurt worse." Horochi decided to approach the Ralts and ask about what was bugging her. "Hey, excuse me," he said with a smile.

14 (19-5)

Last edited by MagicalMario on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Walking through Pecha   Walking through Pecha EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 4:22 am

(OOC: sadly Azeral's base energy is 8 so 8+11=19)

Azeral heard another behind her and quickly turned around, while the Pokemon sounded friendly she was still slightly on guard, traveling in dungeons did that to you. "Oh hello." Azeral said dropping her guard, she didn't sense any negative emotion from this Pokemon so she just smiled. "Can i help you with anything?" Azeral asked considering he said excuse me, that normally meant they wanted something.
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: Walking through Pecha   Walking through Pecha EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 4:27 am

"I just overheard ya mumblin' to yourself, and I was wonderin' if there was anything botherin' ya." Horochi replied. He could tell that the Ralts wasn't really in a mood to talk about her feelings to some random stranger she met in a dungeon, so he wanted to make her comfortable around him.

Last edited by MagicalMario on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : too short)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Walking through Pecha   Walking through Pecha EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 4:41 am

(OOC: No she's good, instead of adding the energy as i go to the dungeon i just put her whole energy in her records instead of just her base, easy to remember.)

Azeral looked at the Pokemon before letting out a small laugh of slight embarrassment. "I don't have anything really bothering me, on an exploration i got hit pretty hard and i am a bit mad i let myself take to much damage.[/color]" Azeral said as she stopped laughing. "I'm Azeral by the way, just thought I'd introduce myself." Azeral said deciding not to ask for his name, he could give it if he wanted.
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: Walking through Pecha   Walking through Pecha EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 4:54 am

Horochi noticed that Azeral had become friendly towards him, so he decided to introduce himself as well. "Nice to mee'cha Azeral, 'name's Horochi. I'm just here to toughen myself up a bit." An idea popped into the chick pokemon's head. "Hey, since we both wanna tackle this dungeon, how 'bout we do it together, that way, we can blaze right through this place like it's nothin', whaddya think?" Horochi held out one of his talons, as he did whenever he wanted to shake somebody's hand.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Walking through Pecha   Walking through Pecha EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 5:29 am

Azeral looked at Horochi, she had never seen one of his species but decided not to question him on not the best topic to talk about after meeting someone. "Nice to meet you Horochi." Azeral said before hearing his idea on going through the dungeon together, Azeral thought for a moment, she had planned on doing some solo training but why not try and make another friend. "Sure, the more the merrier right." Azeral said agreeing with him.
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: Walking through Pecha   Walking through Pecha EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 6:04 am

"Right, now let's book it." Horochi proceeded through the forest alongside Azeral, noticing that it felt good to explore with somebody else for a change compared to going solo in every single dungeon, but of course he expected her to pull her own weight in the dungeon, as he expects anybody with at least half a brain cell going into a dungeon to be able to do, and not just leech off of their companion(s) all the time.

[roll="Pecha Forest"]2[/ roll]

12(14-2)

Last edited by MagicalMario on Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Walking through Pecha   Walking through Pecha EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 6:04 am

The member 'MagicalMario' has done the following action : Dices Roll

#1 'Pecha Forest' :
Walking through Pecha Of3QafO

--------------------------------

#2 'Pecha Forest' :
Walking through Pecha 7lJaJWp
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Walking through Pecha   Walking through Pecha EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 10:59 pm

Azeral walked alongside her apparent new ally, she couldn't help but wonder to herself how strong this Pokemon was, was he stronger then her? This question alone brought curiosity to her mind. Azeral decided not to question anything though, she figured she'd get to see just how strong this Pokemon was, Azeral was never in a dungeon for long before something tries to attack her, happened all the time with her and Joey why wouldn't it happen now? As she questioned this she thought she felt a presence around her.

Rezikun carried out 3 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Walking through Pecha HUdHrl3 , Walking through Pecha 4LTlrqA , Walking through Pecha O9xqXFR
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: Walking through Pecha   Walking through Pecha EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 7:54 pm

"Finally, some action," Horochi said, noticing the Pineco that had appeared before them. He had yet to see the extent of Azeral's power, so he just decided not to use his best move right off the bat and only use his other ones for now, so he jumped in front of the the pineco, took a deep breath, and screamed in its face. (Horochi used Growl.)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Walking through Pecha   Walking through Pecha EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 8:59 pm

Azeral took a few steps back from the Pinco, it was best to deal with these Pokemon from a distance considering the fact they explode randomly "Horochi we should." Azeral said but when she saw Horochi he was near the Pinco, screaming at it. The Growl scared the Pinco and caused it to randomly use explosion, Azeral was right to back up
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: Walking through Pecha   Walking through Pecha EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 11:46 pm

(Pineco used Explosion.) Horochi found himself being flung backwards into a tree by the bagworn pokemon suddenly bursting into flames. Luckily, Horochi's Growl had weakened the attack, but that didn't keep it from doing lots of damage. Horochi looked at Azeral and asked "Yo Azeral, got an oran berry or somethin'?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking through Pecha   Walking through Pecha Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking through Pecha
Page 1 of 1