Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Walking Dead Rp (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

Poké : 1010

The Walking Dead Rp (closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:05 pm

Michael walked along the edge of the murky swamp water with a knife at his side. He wore Converse shoes, light black jeans, and a Charcoal gray hoodie. He was about 16 with dark blond hair. He came upon a small house that looked abandoned. He walked up slowly as he pulled out his knife. He twisted the rusted door knob and opened the door in an ominous silence. The floor creaked as he walked slowly with his knife out in front of him. He walked into a living room where it looked like someone grabbed anything they could and got the hell out. Michael quickly located the kitchen and began rummaging through cabinets and the refrigerator.

A girl grabbed a pan off of the stove and swung at Michael's head. Instinctively he ducked under the pan and grabbed her arm. He dropped a bag of cheese out of his mouth and caught it with his free hand. "Um hi, I'm Michael." He took a step back and introduced himself. "I'm Ashley, now give me back my food or I'll make sure the next time you introduce yourself it'll be to God." She said stiffly. "Sorry, but I don't think you're in any place to make demands here. Now those walkers out there, they'd rather eat us while we kill each other over a block of cheddar." Michael pointed outside where there were 3 walkers scrambled towards the house. "Kill them yourself and I might let you stay here for a little." Ashley said while she snatched the cheese from Michael and nodded towards the handgun on the table. "M1911? My fist could kill them faster then that piece of crap." Michale mumbled a he opened the window and jumped out. He walked up the the closest walker and stabbed it between the eyes and then kicked it into another one. He threw the knife at the one that was standing and curb-stomped the one that got knocked over. He wiped off his shoe and then his knife. "All taken care of." Michael called as he walked in the door and put away his blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:33 pm

A thud was heard after a shot rang out. A girl with vibrant orange hair stood, gun still smoking, behind the crumpled body of a Walker. "Better watch your back, kid." She said simply, holstering her gun and walking forwards. She was wearing a light shirt splattered with dark red stains. Over top of this she wore a bomber jacket along with a pair of dark jeans. On her head was one of those hats that just screamed 'Aviator.' Or, in this case, Aviatrix. She had various pockets along the inside and outside of her jacket, and two holsters, one on either side of her jeans. "I'm Roxanne. Feel free to call me Roxy and if you wanna survive, be sure to keep eyes in the back of your head."

Suddenly, a loud yelp was heard. Roxy turned around. "One moment, I have to go save this one's behind as well." She pulled out her gun and dashed off to where the sound originated. A shot was heard. A few minutes later, she returned with a short girl with mousy brown hair. She wore glasses and was shaking. Her clothes were a simple hoodie and jeans duo, although there was some reference on the hoodie. "Thank you." Her voice was quiet and she was clinging onto a machete for dear life. "I'm Evelyn."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:54 pm

"Careful you idiots!" yelled a voice from not far away. Another red-headed woman appeared on the scene. Her hair was darker in colour than Roxanne's but not by much, though it was noticeably longer. She was wearing pale blue jeans and a loosely hanging orange and white plaid shirt. The buttons on the shirt were undone to reveal a peach coloured tank top underneath. She was holding what looked to be a crossbow, with multiple arrows stored in a pouch that was attached to her belt.
"Those shots will just attract more Walkers! You need to learn to use other methods to deal with them."
She too had a gun, but it was holstered beneath the plaid shirt.

"Evelyn!"
Celeste ran over to her sister. She had the same mousy brown hair and was the same height.. though them being twins, it was kind of predictable. The only difference they had was that Celeste didn't need glasses. Celeste was wearing a pair of jeans accompanied by a thin blue and white checked shirt. On her feet were a pair of black converse all stars.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:08 pm

Michael heard the gun shot and some voices not to far from the house. He threw his bag on the floor and pulled out his Airsoft gun. He quickly assembled the M16 Airsoft rifle and opened the door. Ashley followed him to the door. Michael slipped outside and looked around. There was a group of people. He did a loud whistle and waved for them to get closer. He tilted his gun in the air so it looked like he wouldn't shot anyone. "Hey," he shouted, "I'm Michael and inside is Ashley, who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:32 pm

"Roxanne. Call me Roxy." The Aviatrix said no more and began thinking up new weapons. She wasn't sure who to trust at the moment, but she liked the guts that the people had around these parts. Well, the people besides Evelyn who was still whimpering.

"Celeste!" Evelyn embraced her twin and grinned shakily. "I thought you dead!" Hearing Michael's introduction, she turned around. "I'm Evelyn."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:38 pm

"Natasha," replied the darker red head. She kept the crossbow ready, holding it with both hands so that she could easily aim and fire in a matter of seconds if she needed to.

"I'm Celeste."
Celeste's voice was noticeably quieter than most of the people here. She was just as terrified as her sister was.
"I'm sorry for making you worry Eve. I hid in my wardrobe and then climbed out the window."
She smiled slightly at the thought as it sounded quite stupid now, but at the time she had been terrified.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:46 pm

Michael Opened the door and waved for everybody to get in. He looked through his scope and saw a walked eating a deer. Michael flipped his hair out of his eye and aimed for the eyes. He walked off of the porch and shot three steel pellets into its eye. The eye exploded and the walked hunched over on the deer. "And there goes my appetite." Michael mumbled walking into the house. Michael walked over to the group and and grabbed his book bag and put it on. "So Now what do we do?" Michael ask walking over to Ashley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:13 pm

"Well, same thing we always do I suppose." Roxy walked into the house and sat down on the countertop. "We survive."

Evelyn seemed to shake harder at this statement. She sat down in the corner and huddled her knees up to her chest. She waved Celeste over. "Y'know what sucks the most?" She waited for a moment. "The fact that all my favorite celebrities are now Walkers." At that she let out a weak warble of a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:20 pm

Natasha just shrugged and made to leave the area. She had helped Celeste find her twin sister and now she was going to find a more permanent place to hole up.
"I would suggest you move away from here and find a safer place to hide. Where we passed a herd not far down the road. They'll be here in a couple of hours if they heard those gunshots."

Celeste smiled at her sister, "I bet they're not. I bed you Hiddles and all the best celebrities are holed up somewhere making light of this and feasting, rescuing any nearby survivors and bringing them into their humble abodes..."
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:26 pm

"Shit.." Michael mumbled at the news of a hoar coming this way. Ashley moved over to the window and smirked. "I know a gun store about 5 or so miles from here, I don't think anyone has gotten to it yet, town's a bit overrun, we could try going through houses to get there." She told everyone. Michael pushed himself off of the wall and said, "Not to be an ass or anything, but living without guns is a better idea then being dead near guns, but if we can get there safely then we should go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:32 pm

Evelyn shrunk against the wall. "Uhm.." She was about to protest but seeing as she didn't have an argument against it, she kept quiet. She did, however, grin in a wobbly fashion at Celeste's attempt to cheer her up.

Roxy bent down. "C'mon kid. It isn't too bad! Just the apocalypse, nothing much." She offered her hand to Evelyn.

The brown-haired girl laughed with a bit more strength. "Yeah, nothing much." She took Roxanne's hand and stood. "Alright then. Out into the field of Walkers. Woohoo."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:40 pm

Natasha was confident enough on her own. Guns to her now were nothing more than a last resort.... and when you had someone who was clearly not dealing well with the situation, having a whole load of guns around probably wasn't the best bet. She frowned as she remembered her partner in the homicide division's reaction to the Walkers. At least she had had the sense to shoot herself in the head and not hang herself like she had seen some people do.
However, despite this, she could see the benefits of travelling in a group.
"As long as this 'gun shop' isn't down Walker Highway then I'll come too."

Celeste smiled at Roxy and mouthed a quick, "Thank you" to her as she helped convince Evelyn to come with the rest of the group. Celeste could see that on their own, they would stand no chance against these Walkers.
"It'll be alright," she smiled to her sister.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:55 pm

Michael nodded and said "Alright, Gun shop it is. Before we leave we should stock up on supplies from here just in case the gun store is empty. We should also get a good night of sleep so we aren't half asleep when we move out." Ashley Turned towards the Closet and said "I'll get sleeping bags and stuff out for everyone." She walked out of the living room and down the hall. Michael pulled out his knife and looked it over making sure it wasn't damaged. He grabbed a sponge from the sink and sliced it with ease. "Good, still sharp." He muttered to himself. Ashley walked into the room and let a pile of blankets pillows and other assortments tumble to the floor. "I hope there is enough stuff here." She smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:01 pm

Evelyn smiled warmly at Ashley. "Any amount is fine." She snuggled up in the blankets and pillows and promptly fell asleep. Sleep wasn't a luxury she got very often lately.

Although the prospect of sleep was an alluring one, Roxanne knew she couldn't. "I'll keep watch." She offered and stood up, sitting back down by the window. "We can't all sleep at once."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:13 pm

Natasha had disappeared when Michael had mentioned sleep, but anyone observant will have noticed that she had quietly climbed up onto the roof and was watching the horizon. She was keeping an eye out for that herd of walkers she had seen earlier that day. Nat knew how dangerous they could be, especially in large numbers. Her and Celeste had only just managed to get past them unnoticed.
Natasha never glanced away from the horizon for more than a few seconds. Even then it was only to replace the arrow in her hand as she gently rubbed her thumb on the arrowhead to test it's sharpness. The crossbow was still loaded and was on the roof next to her, ready for if even a single Walker got too close for comfort.

Celeste got under the blankets near her sister. She didn't want to be separated from her twin again. She didn't want anything to happen to her either. Celeste soon drifted off to sleep, the comfort of pillows and blankets certainly helped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Rp (closed)   The Walking Dead Rp (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Rp (closed)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next