Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Snake and A Mouse

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

A Snake and A Mouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Everything as fine in Varidian City. A young boy had had been walking around near the docks, when the sound of flapping came to his ears. Thinking it was only a Pidgy her ignored it, a small mistake. "Excuse me, could you tell me if i'm in the Kanto Region?" a girls voice asked. Looking up as a shadow loomed over him the youngster looked up and was face to face with a three headed Pokemon. The Pokemon growled softly, making his appearance more menacing. The child trembling in fear ran away screaming about a monster.

'Did I do something wrong, Mama?' the dragon type asked his trainer. A young girl with a pink and hit cap sighed. "No Dende. I guess they've never seen a Hydrigon before. But that's no excuse to call you a monster." she said. Hopping off of the black and blue Pokemon the girl stretched her arms over her head, causing her white tank top to rise up a little bit. "Thank's for the ride Dende, you can take a nice rest." she said. Taking out her Pokeball she returned the dragon type. 'Your welcome Mama.' Dende said before he was returned. Adjusting her pink and white cap the girl walked along the docks in search for a Pokemon center and a perhaps a map.

Ooc: I am using the nickname I used during my White run, I had Dende as an egg so I thought it would be cute for him to call Touko "Mama".
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:30 pm

' The force of the Scratch was enough to send Frenzy to crash into the wall. "Frenzy!!" Kisa shouted. Frenzy got out of the wall and shook his head. "Man that was some Scratch." he muttered. "Frenzy use Karate Chop again!!" Kisa commanded. With a not Frenzy charged towards the Sandshrew.

Clark was trying his best to get out of the net but with little success. "Sorry Skai. This is my fault. Benjamin you stupid idiot!" he shouted. the men were taking them to the Museum.

Back in the PokeCenter Benjamin was having a hard time getting back to sleep. With a sigh he got out of bed and went to try to find Clark. I shouldn't have yelled at him like that, but Touko won't believe us if we just tell her. She has to find out on her own, even if it hurts her, at least she'll be more careful. he thought.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:40 pm

Ryler stared at the pokemon, "Why is it glowing purple like that? Sandshrew are supposed to be yellow...what's going on here?" Zia made a pained sound in her throat, and Ryler turned to her, "Zia, do you know something about this?" She stayed quiet and looked down. Zack was getting worried, and was hiding behind Ryler, "What's wrong with this guy?"

The trainer called to his pokemon, "Alright Sandshrew, dodge it and use Scratch again, and don't let him take a breath!" The darker-colored sandshrew rolled up into a ball and dodged the attack, then uncurled, with his claws glowing again. "Sand sandshreeew!!" it cried as it started to slash at the Mankey, it's claws were a blur.

Skai shook her head, but she couldn't talk with the strap around her beak. A little bit later they were thrown into a bright room, and Skai could see the face of their captures. They wore black outfits, with a big red "R" symbol, and one of them was holding their bleeding eye. 'How do you like that, you punk?' The one-eyed man spat at Skai, he seemed to be of higher rank, with different clothing and an even weirder purple hairstyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:23 pm

"Frenzy dodge it!" Kisa shouted. Frenzy was trying his best to dodge the attacks, but managed to get hit a few times. What's going on? Is there something wrong with Sandshrew? Kisa thought. Frenzy had some how managed to grab the Pokemon's paws, "Frenzy, use Low Kick!" Kisa shouted. Frenzy swept his foot underneath the ground type.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:18 am

The Sandshrew fell over, convulsing and laughing as black smoke rose from it. "Sandshrew!!" the trainer ran over to his fallen pokemon. The smoke that was rising off the pokemon was black, and disintegrated when it hit the roof. When the trainer picked up the Sandshrew, it had turned back to it's original color, and was snoring soundly. "Wow...you fixed him! I was wondering what was wrong with him ever since he turned darker...thanks!" He quickly grinned and ran out the gym to the pokemon center. Ryler was still lost, "Wait...what just happened? How did that pokemon turn dark?" Zia grimaced, and whispered in Ryler's ear, "When pokemon are exposed to the virus for too long, they turn...different.." She didn't speak anymore, but Ryler didn't want to tell Kisa, since Ben seemed to want to tell her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:43 am

Kisa blinked and shook her head as she walked towards Frenzy. "That was great, Frenzy. You can take a nice rest now." she said taking out Frenzy's Pokeball. Returning to his Pokeball, Frenzy let out a sigh. Amy lowered herself into Kisa's arms. "That was an amazing battle, Kisa. Frenzy did really well too. There was something odd about that Sandshrew." she said. "I noticed that as well. You know anything about it Ryler?" Kisa asked her friend.

Benjamin felt something was wrong when he saw a man in a black outfit at the entrance of the Museum. I've got a bad feeling about this. he thought. Walking up to the entrance and hid behind a bush. He looked at the man and saw there was a big red R on his shirt. This is really bad. Clark please be alright. he thought with worry.

Inside the Museum Clark was trying to figure out a way to get both him and Skai out.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:59 am

Ryler sighed and pointed outside, "Benjamin told me, I think he'd want to tell you himself. That was a great battle though, you were really amazing!" He blushed and tried for a smile. Zack sighed, "Aww, man. Are we leaving? Ah, well, maybe outside it'll be more fun! C'mon Ryler!" He jabbed Ryler in the butt with his needle, making him yelp in pain and rush out the doorway.

Skai was furiously clawing at the nets, trying to escape, "Mphmmmph! (Clark, cut this thing off!)" She stretched herself as close to Clark's talons as she could, so he could cut the bonds off her beak. If they could just break free from the nets, they'd be golden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:08 am

Clark tried to stretch his leg as far as he could, "It's no use. I can't reach." he said. Just then a few unexpected visitors had walked in. The looked like bugler pirates. "The area is secure." one of them said as they saw the two bird Pokemon in the nets. "Why are those Pokemon in nets? And why does the smaller one have a muzzle on it's Beak?!" a female member asked. She ran over to Skai and took the muzzle off. "Just you wait till Kisa gets here!!" Clark shouted, flapping his wings.

Benjamin had managed to sneak in without being noticed. Looking around he ran behind a case and peered around the corner to see what was happening to his friends. I've gotta do something! he thought. However just behind him a pair of hands picked him up. Benjamin struggled trying to escape, but he was soon out of energy. Gasping for breath Benjamin said only two words. "I'm sorry."

Kisa was heading to the Pokemon Center to heal Frenzy, and to check up on Benjamin. "Kisa, you did really well out there today." Amy said. Amy wished that she could get stronger like the boy's. 

Just outside the city on Route 2 a small Pokemon had been scurrying around and he heard the sound of flapping wings. Looking up he saw a man carrying two bird Pokemon, "What's going on? This looks like a job for Carlos Santiago." the purple Pokemon said. With a wiggle of his tail he dashed off into the building where, Clark, Benjamin and Skai were being held.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:51 am

Skai stretched her beak wide open, finally feeling a bit more free after having her muzzle removed. The pirate-burglars tried to take off the nets, too, but the men with an R on their shirts stopped them, "We're keeping them contained, we're to send them to the boss." Skai quickly started to chew the ropes away, trying to take the moment that they were arguing to escape. Benjamin being here did complicate things a bit, but she would just have to find a way to free them all somehow. She chewed a hole through her net with her sharp beak, then proceeded to work on Clark's.

A little purple pokemon, with spikes all around him took notice of the commotion at the end of the museum. He stuck his head through the bars of his cage and saw that the two strange people who had captured him were arguing, and that the two newbies were escaping. "Well, time to make my escape as well!" He backed up a bit, his horn glowing, and ran at the bars. Soon after he was sitting on the floor, with a couple pieces of the bars around him. "Awesome! Now to help those guys over there!" He scurried off to help.

Ryler noticed in the night, a small flame burning in the museum. "Hey, that museum shouldn't be open around this time...and is that...Ben's tail flame?!" He stared in shock while Zack turned to look over at the building, "Yeah, that looks like it! What's he doing in the museum? Studying?" Ryler tapped Kisa's shoulder and pointed at the museum, then relayed what he just found.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:37 pm

Kisa turned to the museum and saw a strange man dressed in black with a familiar "P" on it. What are they doing here in the Kanto Region? Kisa thought with wide eyes.  "Hey, that museum shouldn't be open around this time...and is that...Ben's tail flame?!" Ryler had said.  Kisa's worry went up, she dashed over to the Plasma Grunt. "Hello, we've come to see the Museum." she said. "Sorry kid, no one is allowed inside. The Museum's closed." the man said. Kisa lowered her head and took a deep breath, "Listen buddy, my Pokemon is missing and there is a light in the building. So are you going to let us in or will we have to do this the hard way?" she asked.

The Plasma grunt chuckled and patted Kisa's head. "Oh and how are you going to do that? Use your poor Pokemon? It can hardly even move." he said. Amy whimpered from Kisa's arms. Kisa growled and released Frenzy, handing him the Green Pokemon. "Hold Amy for me." she said in a dangerous tone. Frenzy quickly took Amy and looked at Kisa with a funny look, "What are you-" he said before he saw an interesting site. 

Kisa used Close Combat.

Inside the museum, Carlos the Rattata scurried over to the guy holding the exhausted Benjamin and bit the man's leg. "You ok, Amigo?" Carlos asked. Panting Benjamin looked to the small Pokemon, "Yeah, thanks." he said.

Clark bit down on the net trying to break free. But with some help from Skai he was able to get out. "Yes." he whispered. Everyone(The Plasma members and Kisa's Pokemon) heard punching sounds coming from outside.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:51 pm

Ryler went slack-jawed at Kisa's sudden fury. "K-kisa...I think he's had enough..." Zack smiled and cheered Kisa on, "GO KISA GO! Kick him in the-" *SMASH!* "Oh, you got it already!" Zia smiled, these trainers were crazy, but they cared about their pokemon, unlike so many other trainers. When they got inside, they saw a mix of pirate-looking men like the one outside and...Team Rocket members. Ryler's face turned red in anger, all the things these guys had done...and then he saw Skai, Clark, Ben, and a Nidoran and a Rattata fighting with some of the members. "Kisa, we have to help!" Zia jumped off his shoulder and ran into the fight, with Zack right behind her. The rocket members sent out their pokemon, a couple rattatas and zubats.

The nidoran was running around, pecking the undersides of the strange men, when suddenly he was faced with a ton of rattatas and zubats, all glaring at him. Except for the zubats, they were more confused with all of the noise. He ran into the fight, yelling at the top of his lungs, "COME AT ME, BROS!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:14 pm

patratBenjamin and clark looked up to see Kisa running towards them. "Are you two ok?" she asked them. Frenzy was still carrying Amy, the team was reunited. But it all quickly changed as Kisa was struck from behind, sending her across the room. All Pokemon were stiff with shock, Amy was shaking like a leaf. Why can't i do anything to help? she thought. Frenzy, Clark , and even the exhausted Benjamin were now fighting the opposing pokemon that the Plasma members sent out, Patrat and Purrloin. Frenzy had placed Amy beside Kisa just seconds ago.

The Boy's, and Carlos were soon surrounded by the Patrat. All four were exausted from knocking out the Purrloin."There's...too many...of them." Frenzy panted. Amy watched helplessly as the Patrat were closing in on her friends, "Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!" she shouted as she started to glow. The hard shell began to crack open as she light started to shine even brighter. All movement had stopped.

Kisa slowly came back to the living and turned to see a beautiful sight. "Whoa, Amy you evolved!" she shouted. Hovering above the Patrat was a Butterfree, her antenna started to glowl blue, sending out an evergy wave towards the Pokemon. "You will not hurt my friends!!" she shouted hovering above her friends. "Wow." Carlos whispered. Amy used Confusion on the Plasma members knocking  them out as well. "Clark go with Frenzy and find the Police." Amy ordered. With a shaky nod the two pokemon went to find the police.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:30 pm

Ryler was giving commands to his pokemon, and since he fought them before, he knew exactly how to beat them. "Zack, the zubat have low hp, there's just a lot of them! Use poison sting to take them all out at once!" Zack began shooting poison barbs at the zubats, making many of them fall to the ground.  "Zia, focus on speed, and use pound!" Zia did just that, keeping up with each of them and knocking them out, with Skai on Ryler's shoulder. "Don't worry, you've done good, just relax, Skai." She nodded and watched the battle.

The nidoran quickly ran through the ranks of rattata, barreling through them easily. He stopped when he bumped into a trainer with a spearow on his shoulder. "Hey there! What's up? Do you see this craziness?!" Ryler smiled at the nidoran, "Wow, you're awesome, little guy! Wanna team up with us?" The nidoran nodded as the commotion quieted down. Ryler tapped it with a pokeball, and then walked over to Kisa and Amy, holding out his hand to help her up, "You ok, Kisa?"

The one rocket left standing was the one with weird colored hair and a bloody eye, "I'll get you for this! I'm the best out of all of these maggots!" He sent out three pokeballs, one with a Houndour, one with a Raticate, and one with a Marowak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:29 pm

Kisa took Rhyler's hand and stood up. Amy had just evolved and she learned a new move. Spotting the Rattata staying close to Benjamin, she knelt to the small Pokemon. "Were you the one that helped Benjamin?" she asked him. "Si, I can't just let a Pokemon get hurt like that." he said. "Would you like to come with me?" Kisa asked. The Rattata nodded, Kisa took out a Pokeball and gently tapped the Pokeball on his head. The ball wiggled a few times before signaling that the Pokemon was caught. 

Kisa turned just in time to see a Ratacate, a Houndour, and a Marowak. She looked at her Pokemon, the boy's were getting exhausted, and amy could only do so much.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:39 pm

Ryler let the Nidoran out again, and it appeared in a flash of light, with the stripes that marked it's infection of the virus. "Alriiiiiight, who do we have to fight!!?" He began stomping the ground. Ryler smiled, "So, what should I name you?" The nidoran turned around and pumped his fist, "JUST CALL ME BRO!" Ryler nodded, then pointed at the three pokemon, "We're gonna have to fight those, and we're pretty tired as it is. Think you can do it?" Bro laughed, "'COURSE I CAN!!" he charged at the foe, head on.

The man with the bloodied eye just laughed, "I am Criel! You cannot beat me with your puny pokemon!" He called for his Raticate to tackle Bro, and he was knocked into a glass container. "AHAHAHA!!" His pokemon growled and sneered. "B-bro! Are you ok?" Bro shook himself off, and quickly nodded to Ryler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:33 pm

Kisa sent out Carlos hoping that Frenzy and Clark would come back with the Police in time. Benjamin and Amy were back to back, trying to fend off the Rattacate. "Man, if I was at full health this clown would of been down by now." Benjamin growled. "You should of stayed at the Pokemon Center then." Amy huffed. With a low growl Benjamin sprang forward, his claws stated to glow a metallic color. Bringing his claws down he gave the opposing Pokemon a deep gash across it's shoulder. "Dude, Benjamin you learned Metal Claw." Kisa exclaimed.

Clark and Frenzy had finally made it to the Police station. Bursting through the doors they started to shout above each other trying to explain the situation. When they got nothing but confused looks they looked at one another. None of these humans could understand them. "Some one help us!" they shouted at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Snake and A Mouse
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next