Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Snake and A Mouse

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

A Snake and A Mouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Everything as fine in Varidian City. A young boy had had been walking around near the docks, when the sound of flapping came to his ears. Thinking it was only a Pidgy her ignored it, a small mistake. "Excuse me, could you tell me if i'm in the Kanto Region?" a girls voice asked. Looking up as a shadow loomed over him the youngster looked up and was face to face with a three headed Pokemon. The Pokemon growled softly, making his appearance more menacing. The child trembling in fear ran away screaming about a monster.

'Did I do something wrong, Mama?' the dragon type asked his trainer. A young girl with a pink and hit cap sighed. "No Dende. I guess they've never seen a Hydrigon before. But that's no excuse to call you a monster." she said. Hopping off of the black and blue Pokemon the girl stretched her arms over her head, causing her white tank top to rise up a little bit. "Thank's for the ride Dende, you can take a nice rest." she said. Taking out her Pokeball she returned the dragon type. 'Your welcome Mama.' Dende said before he was returned. Adjusting her pink and white cap the girl walked along the docks in search for a Pokemon center and a perhaps a map.

Ooc: I am using the nickname I used during my White run, I had Dende as an egg so I thought it would be cute for him to call Touko "Mama".
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:06 pm

Venusaur and Blastoise laughed at the two clowns, "Ahaha, what a pair! A chandelier and a frog!" Blastoise grinned and looked at the two, "You really think you could take us, kids? We're seasoned veterans, I'll have you know." Blastoise launched a Hydro Pump from his cannons straight into the air. Vee had a large grin on her face, "Finally, a girl I can chat to! All of these guys just wanna boast how strong they are, but me? I worry about beauty!" she fluttered her eyes, trying to prove her point. Charizard nodded, "You see? I might look like a dragon, but I have no need for it. Even if...I wish I was..." he then noticed that Dende wasn't listening to him anymore, and blew a bit of smoke, Red was the only one who ever listened to him. Pika glared at the two bully pokemon, and a shock of electricity went across his cheeks, Blastoise and Venusaur shut up quickly at that point. Red got up, hearing that the Dragon-type was hungry, "Hey, I'll go ask my mom if dinner is ready, alright guys?" he turned around and saw a beautiful figure standing in the doorway, he stopped with his mouth hanging open, and realized it was Touko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:17 pm

Touko had looked out the window and sensed that a fight was about to break out. Racing downstairs with her new top, she took off her hat while trying on the clothes. "Zekrom, I'm scared to let you out but can you communicate with the Pokemon through Telepathy please?" she asked looking at her Masterball. Of course Touko-san. Everyone that is enough! We are guests in the region and this home of this kind young man. Show some respect. Zekrom said from his Pokeball.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:21 pm

Red was still stunned when he heard a strange voice come out of nowhere, it shook him out of it, and he looked around, "What the heck was that, Touko?" All of his pokemon looked up and around, they all muttered to each other, "Dude, what the heck was that?" "I don't know, man, but that voice sure was scary." Pika looked at Jake, "Why are you smiling? Do you know that voice or something?" Vee looked straight at the ball in Touko's hand, "The voice is coming from there..." her eyes became veiled in a purple light, and she used telepathy to talk to the pokemon in the ball, "Hello, who might you be?" She used her power to connect everyone's minds to the conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:27 pm

My name is Zekrom. That is all you need to know, my dear pokemon. Zekrom said before falling silent. Touko chucked, "He's not much of a talker. Red, is something wrong? You kind of creeping me out." she said. Jake chucked, 'Show-off. Zekrom is the latest addition to our team. He may be new but he isn't weak or stupid.'he explained to Pika.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:34 pm

Vee cut off the connection, well, more like SHE was the one being pushed out, "How rude, not wanting to talk to me." Red quickly blushed and looked away, "S-sorry, it's just...you look good in that hoodie!" He nervously pretended to brush his hat off, showing his mess of black hair. His mother always scolded him for never combing his hair, but it never seemed to wanna stay down. Pika was confused, "Wait, how could he talk to us through his ball though? Even Vee can't do that, and she's the strongest psychic-type I know!" his fur stood up a bit from the electricity going through him, it happened to him mostly when he was excited. His other pokemon were now calmly getting along with Touko's, not out of fear, they were just hot-headed, but they cooled off easily enough. Blastoise and Venusaur were complimenting how Chandelure's flames were a bright purple, and that Seismitoad's singing was incredible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:40 pm

'You'll have to ask him in the morning Pika. He wasn't trying to be rude Miss. Vee. That's how he is. He's nice once you get to know him.' Jake said. Soundwave had just started to sing a random song and Yume was just wandering around, the night was giving her a mystifying aura and the air around her was almost a dread feeling. "Thanks, Red. It's just my size too. Come one guys, time for dinner!" Touko called to her Pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:49 pm

Pika understood, some pokemon were just like that, but Vee was still ticked off, "Hmph. well when he DOES show his face tommorrow I'll give him a piece of my mind!" They both went inside, while the starter trio stayed outside and waited, since they couldn't fit through the door. Red gave them each a bowl of pokefood, and then let out Snorlax, who had just woken up from a nap, hearing the word "dinner". Red pointed over at the apple tree farm that his mother had been growing, and Snorlax bounded over to it, yelling, "Apple, apples, I love apples!!" Red went inside and sat next to Touko at the table after grabbing his food. He gingerly picked at his food, a little bit nervous, his mother noticed this, "What's wrong, Red? You usually eat like a starved wolf during dinnertime!" His mother giggled, which made Red feel more embarrassed. His mother looked at Touko, "That hoodie really does fit you well. If you'd like, you can keep it! So, where are you from anyways? I love to hear stories about a person's life."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:58 am

Touko had already gotten her food, her Pokemon were all outside eating. She had asked if Zekrom wanted to eat. He told her that he would eat in the morning. Hearing Mrs. Akai's question she looked up. "Thank you vary much! Well, I'm from the Unova region. I'm taking a break from my journey." Touko said. Truth was she had already finished her journey. Yet something was bothering her and she had told her mother and Proff. Juniper that she wanted to see other places. It was Juniper that had recommended the Kanto Region. "Kanto seems like a nice place. I've read small reviews from Professor Oak. His Hiku's are amazing. Can we go see him tomorrow Red? I'd love to see the starter Pokemon. Oh, and thank you for letting me stay for the night." Touko asked her new friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:15 am

Red thought for a bit, 'The Unova Region? Never heard of it, I've been to the Johto Region though..' He sat up a bit, listening to Touko, "Haha, yeah, Kanto is a great place to settle down in." Red's mother smiled and waved her hand, "Oh, it' nothing, any friend-" she winked at Red, "of my baby's is a friend of mine!" Red pulled his cap over his face again, blushing, "Moooom..." He got up after finishing his plate and looked at the clock, "Sure we can, but let's go to sleep now, ok? I'm kinda tired." he yawned, said goodnight to them both, and walked upstairs into his bedroom. He looked around his room, his mom had cleaned it up a bit, but it looked just the same as it had when he started his journey. He collapsed in the bed, letting Pika and Vee sleep next to him, and letting his other pokemon sleep outside. He fell asleep almost instantly, and dreamed about his journey, his pokemon, and, strangely enough, Touko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:43 am

Mrs. Akai showed Touko around the house earlier that afternoon, so she was sleeping in the guest room. Jake had somehow gotten in and curled up beside Touko.

*Later that night*

Touko was standing in a room filled with toys. "This is his room?" she asked herself. She felt a deep sadness in her heart. He must of been so alone. No friends except for the hurt and abused Pokemon that he had made contact with. Leaving the room, Touko found herself staring into the eyes of a beautiful white dragon with blue eyes. "Reshiram?" she said to herself. Suddenly a long link of chains wrapped themselves around the large Pokemon, causing his to roar out in pain. Touko was looking more closely and saw that the chains has spike on them making the Pokemon bleed as he tried to escape. "Reshiram, Hold on!!" Touko shouted. She started running towards the Pokemon only to be attack by a Hydrigon. This wasn't her Hydrigon. It's voice was deeper and more menacing.

Touko was on the ground looking up at the three headed Pokemon. She was shaking in fear, but she was mostly worried for the legendary Pokemon. the Hydrigon laughed, 'You're too late, he's mine. Now and forever.' the Hydrigon said. But the voice, it sounded so familiar. but who's was it? The dragon type opened it's mouth and unleashed a Hyper Beam at Touko. Before the attack could hit her there was a sudden bright light.

Screaming in fright, Touko bolted up panting and covered in sweat. Jake had woken up due to her screaming in her sleep, looked at her with worried eyes. 'Touko, are you alright?' he asked her hesitantly. The sun was slowly starting to rise, making Touko look outside. "It was only a dream, Jake." she whispered. 'It sounded more like a nightmare.' Zekrom said from his Pokeball. Touko looked at her Masterball, of course, Zekrom was closer to her than any of her other Pokemon. Other then Jake, Zekrom was linked to Touko's heart, and her ideals. 'Reshiram is still alive, Touko.' he reassured her.

"I know, but why do I this bad feeling?" she asked. 'Maybe, you should start a new journey. This could be a good thing. To start over, heh, Kisa.' the dragon type chuckled at the nickname he had given her. "Zekrom, I told you not to call me that." Touko chucked. Getting out of bed she brushed her hair and put on her pink and White cap. Looking in the mirror she noticed that it didn't seem to match with her new outfit. Even the pink shoelaces were replaced with white once. Start over again. she thought looking at her bag. Inside was a black and white cap, he had given it to her to remember him. Taking off her old cap, she put on the Black and white one. "Jake, go get the others. Tell them that were leaving for the Pokemon Lab, but I want all of you to stay here." she said looking at her Starter type. "I'm going to start over, a new Pokemon Journey. Also I think I'll keep that nickname, Zekrom. From now on until I know I'm ready. My name will be, Kisa."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Red woke up the next morning, stretching, "Hey Pika and Vee, why don't you go downstairs and say hi to everyone? I'll be down in a second." Red looked in the mirror and sighed, he's had the same look since he was a child. He didn't want to be known as "The Champion" anymore, he wanted to start a new adventure, a new life. He took off his cap and set it on the table next to his family photo he always kept. He went upstairs to the attic and looked inside of a closet that belonged to his father. He pulled out a set of black and white running shoes, a blue t-shirt that clung to his chest a bit, and light blue shorts. He changed into this outfit, and then pulled out a strange necklace from the shoe box. "What's this?" he stared at the trinket, and remembered his father wearing it when he was younger, he pulled it on, as a final piece to his outfit, and walked down the stairs, when he heard a Pokemon's cry from his room, he opened the door and a small green pokemon looked at him and flew out of his window. "I wonder what that was..." he stuck his head out the window, but saw nothing except his pokemon snoring the the grass outside. "Guess it was...just my imagination?" he wondered as he went downstairs. "Hey everybody, how's it going?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Touko walked out of her room and nearly bumped into Red. "Oh, sorry, Red. Nice outfit. Listen I was wondering if-" CRASH! Touko went tense at the sound, Jake slithered to her side with Zekrom's Pokeball in his mouth. "Come on Jake." Touko said, as she ran down the stairs. On the floor was a broken vase, Xion was shaking like a leaf. "Xion what happened?" Touko asked. 'I-I'm sorry. I was just moving the vase to the other table, and it slipped.' Xion explained. She looked on the verge of tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:34 pm

Red turned around to see Touko coming out of her room, "Oh, thanks, it was my dad's. What is i-" he started to say when he heard a crash. He ran downstairs behind Touko and saw her pokemon, Xion the Mienshao, shaking next to a broken vase. "Hey, don't worry about it, Xion. It's fine." his mother said, continuing to flip pancakes. Vee walked up to Xion and nuzzled her, "C'mon Xion, let's go outside to get some apples." Vee walked her outside, with Pika following. Red turned to Touko, so, are you ready to go meet Prof. Oak?" His mother intervened and sat them both down at the table, "You're not going anywhere until you eat breakfast, kids." she placed a stack of pancakes that was as high as the ceiling! Red dug in right away, devouring half of the pancakes in a minute. He was over the lovestruckness he had been feeling the day before, he still blushed whenever Touko came near, but he felt more comfortable around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:19 am

Touko looked at the stack of pancakes. I don't feel that hungry, but I'll eat some of it. I can't be rude. she thought as she started eating the pancakes. She had Zekrom's Pokeball on her waist, she'll let him out once the got to Proff. Oak's lab. "Red, do you think Proff. Oak would mind if I brought my Pokemon. I'm sure he's like to see them." she said after finishing off one pancake.

*Outside*

Jake slithered over to his teammate, he had to let them know of Touko's decision. 'Morning Jake." the group called out. They were all eating except for Xion, who was sitting under a tree with her arms wrapped around her knees. Jake sighed and curled himself around her. 'Touko isn't mad,Xion. Besides it was an accident.' he told her. 'It's not the vase, Jake. I, I over heard Touko's and Zekrom's discussion.' she said with a small hint of sadness, and anger. 'Xion-' Jake started but was quickly cut off. 'What she think's she can just leave us behind and start a journey with some strange Pokemon?! After everything that we've been through?!' she shouted. The other Unovian Pokemon stopped eating. 'What?' Dende asked. 'Touko doesn't want us anymore Dende! She's making a new team! She said it herself, she's starting over!! Touko's abandoning us!!!' Xion shouted at the dragon.

WHACK!

All of the Unova Pokemon were in shock. Jake most of all. Xion was being pinned to the tree by the youngest member of the group. With speed that could of rivaled Jake's, Dende glared at Xion. 'Mama loves us, Xion! Did you forget what she tried to do a few months after HE left!!' Dende shouted in hurt. 'Mama would never replace us. She loves all of us, Xion. She may be starting over, but she would never abandon us.' Dende said. Slowly loosening his grip he continued, 'I have faith in Mama. She's still sad, I don't want her to be sad anymore. She hardly ever smiles anymore, but yesterday. Yesterday she was laughing, having fun and it wasn't fake. Sure I would miss Mama if she want's to go on a journey, but if it makes her happy, then I'll support her all the way.' Dende finished.

He released Xion from his grip and let her slid to the grass. He went back to his food and started eating again. Everyone was thinking the same thing: Wow. Dende may act like a child at time but he knew when is was time to get serious. Xion just stared and huffed. Slowly she started eating her food. 'I think it's a good idea for Touko to start a new journey.' Soundwave said. 'I agree. The more she dwells in the past the more harm it may bring her.' Jake said. He moved closer to the group and started eating. "I apologized for disrupting your meal, everyone.' he said to the pokemon. Both Unova and Kanto Pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:09 am

Red swallowed the last of his pancakes, and stifled a burp. "Ah, sure, we can go right now if you wanted to!" He quickly got up and went to straighten his hat, then realized it wasn't there anymore. He quickly went to scratch his head, as if he never went for his hat, and walked outside with Touko. He saw Snorlax lounging by the ocean, oblivious to everything around him, as usual. Blastoise was swimming in the ocean, floating on his shell and having a good time, Charizard was flying around, letting the sun hit his back, the flame on his tail glowing brighter than the sun, and Venusaur was laying in the cool shade, fast asleep. Vee and Pika were out with the Unova team, playing around and laughing, when suddenly Jake told them all about Touko's plan. Red was shocked when he heard this, and turned to face Touko, "Is this true?" he was interrupted when Dende suddenly pushed Xion against the wall, apparently threatening her, or just trying to scare her, which he did quite well, being a dragon. Red didn't think the soft-hearted dragon had it in him, though. Red thought for a bit, and then turned to Touko, "Hey, you know what? I think I might just join you on this little adventure!" His pokemon all stopped and turned towards him, even Snorlax, who had been thought to never notice anything, turned and look at Red, shocked. "And just so no one knows it's me, how about you call me Ryler!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Snake and A Mouse
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next