Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Snake and A Mouse

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

A Snake and A Mouse - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Everything as fine in Varidian City. A young boy had had been walking around near the docks, when the sound of flapping came to his ears. Thinking it was only a Pidgy her ignored it, a small mistake. "Excuse me, could you tell me if i'm in the Kanto Region?" a girls voice asked. Looking up as a shadow loomed over him the youngster looked up and was face to face with a three headed Pokemon. The Pokemon growled softly, making his appearance more menacing. The child trembling in fear ran away screaming about a monster.

'Did I do something wrong, Mama?' the dragon type asked his trainer. A young girl with a pink and hit cap sighed. "No Dende. I guess they've never seen a Hydrigon before. But that's no excuse to call you a monster." she said. Hopping off of the black and blue Pokemon the girl stretched her arms over her head, causing her white tank top to rise up a little bit. "Thank's for the ride Dende, you can take a nice rest." she said. Taking out her Pokeball she returned the dragon type. 'Your welcome Mama.' Dende said before he was returned. Adjusting her pink and white cap the girl walked along the docks in search for a Pokemon center and a perhaps a map.

Ooc: I am using the nickname I used during my White run, I had Dende as an egg so I thought it would be cute for him to call Touko "Mama".
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:21 am

"I was going to tell everyone at the Lab." Touko said softly. She was aware of what Dende was doing but before she could do anything Dende let the fighting type go. "Ok, would it be ok if I just call you "Red" as a nickname then? And I would like it if you could call me Kisa, but "Touko as a nickname." she explained. She didn't want anyone to know she was the Champion of Unova. Taking out everyone's Pokeball she returned them. "So which way to the Prof.'s lab?" Touko asked. She still needed a Town Map.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:43 am

Red nodded, "I doubt anyone from around here knows about you, since even I haven't heard of it." He turned to his pokemon, "Sorry guys, I know we've been through a lot together, but I want to go off and have a new adventure, a fresh start, you know? Prof. Oak will take good care of you, you all know that." he grabbed Touko's hand lightly and lead her over to the Professor's, which had quieted down from the apparent Spearow fight that had broken out yesterday. Prof. Oak walked up to them and smiled, "So, this must be the girl that I've been told about by your mother, Red!" he winked at him, which only made him blush, but he didn't have his hat to cover his face anymore, so he just looked to the side. "Professor, me and Touko, we wanted to adventure throughout Kanto together, a fresh new start, you know?" the Professor looked at them both glaringly, "You think I'd let two unsupervised youngsters out on a journey together?" Red gulped, he'd never seen this side of the Professor before. But then Oak laughed and wiped a tear from his eye, "Ah, I'm just kidding! I remember the first time you left, oh, it was a glorious day. But enough reminiscing the past! You came here for pokemon to start with, right? Well, here they are!" He waved his hand over to the table, showing three pokeballs that Red knew contained Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur, the starters of the Kanto Region. "Now, allow me to show you them." When Prof. Oak opened the first ball, he expected to see Bulbasaur, the pokemon he would have chosen for his own, but instead, a small green gecko-like pokemon popped out, and did a flip in the air, landing without a scratch. "This pokemon, Treecko, I had shipped in especially for you, Red. It suits your personality in almost every way!" Red took the pokeball from Oak's outstretched hand and looked at the pokemon. "You look cool, it would be great to have you as a friend!" Oak then turned to Touko, "Now, it's your turn to pick, also, I'd like to see what kind of rare pokemon you have with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:19 am

Touko looked at the Pokeball on the far right. She started to reach out for it when it started wiggling, suddenly the Pokeball clicked open. The creature inside looked like an orange lizard with bark brown stripes.(Like Clone Charazard from Pokemon the First Movie) It looked at Touko with a small glare, it looked like it was mad about something. "Aww, he's so cute." Touko said with awe. The Pokemon glared at Touko, 'Who are you calling cute?' he asked. Touko flinched slightly, standing up she looked at the Proff. "If it's ok, could we go out back and I can show you my Pokemon? I don't want them to be any trouble." she said with worry. The Orange Pokemon crossed his arms. 'If you have Pokemon then why are you here?' it asked.

OOC: Proff. Oak needs to upgrade her Pokedex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:27 am

Red followed Touko and the Professor outside. He was anxious to see this pokemon himself, he left the Treecko climb up his arm and rest on his shoulder. "You seem like a nice trainer. I'll follow you and serve you whenever is needed, sir." Red smiled at the Treecko and shook his head, "You're not my servant, if I need anything I'll ask, but you don't always have to do it if you don't want to." Red began thinking of a name for the Treecko, when Oak said, "Oh, I almost forgot, Touko, Red, may I see your pokedexes?" Oak took them and inserted a cable between them. "There, now all the data Red has collected in his travels, including our own data, has been transferred to your pokedex, and likewise for Red." they then walked outside, the air was fresh and clean from the ocean nearby. "So, Touko, wheres Zekrom? I bet he's a super-cool pokemon!" Pika sat next to Red, "Yeah, I want to see him as well, I can already tell he's an electric type from the static coming from him." They both looked at Touko expectantly, while Oak nodded in approval, "Go ahead, Touko."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:43 am

Tossing the Purple Pokeball into the air, it clicked open releasing the mighty Pokemon inside. "Everyone this is where you'll be staying. "Touko said as she let out her other Pokemon. Almost immediately Touko could feel the static in the air, the wind started to blow. Holding on to her cap, the sky started to get dark, looking up Touko could see the clouds swirling around the massive black figure. He tail was glowing due to his ability, blue electricity was crackling around him. His eyes red as blood but soft. 'Told you he was a show-off.' Jake said to Pika. The Charmander was looking from the open door. What's so great about this guy? He doesn't seem that strong. the blue eyed Charmander thought. "Everyone! Meet Zekrom, one of the Legendary Pokemon of Unova!" Touko shouted above the wing and electricity.

The clouds were starting to drift away now. Zekrom slowly fell to the ground. Once on the ground with a soft yet somewhat loud thud, you could feel the static in the air. 'Hello everyone. I am Zekrom, the Pokemon of Ideals.' Zekrom said through Telepathy. His skin was as black as the clouds that had once surrounded him, it almost looked like he was wearing armor. He let out a soft roar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:12 am

Red almost fell over, but tried to keep his ground, with Pika holding on for dear life. Red looked back up, rubbing the dust out of his eyes, and saw an enormous black pokemon, who's form seemed to swirl like a living storm. "Touko...th-that's amazing!!" Red's pokemon walked over, completely amazed by this new pokemon. Pika looked up from Red's shoulder, "He's...got so much power..." he looked stunned, and Pika was rarely stunned. Vee huffed, then walked straight up to the pokemon and looked it right in the eye, "I think you owe someone an apology." she was completely unafraid, and even a bit over confident. Red turned to Oak, wondering what he was thinking. Oak was passed out against the wall, with a happy grin on his face, the same face he had when Red had shown Oak that he had completed the pokedex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:21 pm

Zekrom had to give Vee credit, not many Pokemon would have the courage to even look him in the eye. But times have changed since then. Lowering his hand to Vee for her to climb in, 'I am sorry for sounding rude. I am not used to being around other then Touko-sama's Pokemon.' Zekrom said to Vee and the Kanto Pokemon. 'Hmp. He doesn't look that strong. I bet he can't even beat the Kanto league.' a voice said. Touko turned to see the orange Pokemon again. Let's see what kind of Pokemon you are." she said. Taking out her Pokedex she looked it the Pokemon. "Charmander: From the time it is born, a flame burns at the tip of its tail. Its life would end if the flame were to go out." the Pokedex said. Looking back at the Charmander that stood before her she noticed that he looked different from the one in her Pokedex. "Why does he have those strange markings?" she asked the Proff. Come to think of it didn't the Treeko have markings on it as well?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:03 pm

Vee's expression softened, "Hmph, that's what I thought." she climbed onto Zekrom's hand and made herself comfortable. Pika facepalmed as she did this, "She has no sense of danger..." Red smiled a bit, though, it was a funny sight to see Vee in the palm of a legendary pokemon, looking so calm and comfortable. 'Hmph, he doesn't look that strong.' said the small child of a Charmander. Charizard looked over and puffed a bit of flame, shush, youngling, when you get to be my age, you realize pride is a burden. Red heard Touko talk about the strange markings on Charmander's back, which he noticed as well. He opened his own ookedex and scanned Treecko, and noticed that his was different as well. It had three grey-ish stripes across both it's arms, and two running across it's back. The Professor sighed, "Well, you see, it's the side effect of some sort of pokeball virus. We don't know the effects yet, we just know that if pokemon are left in their pokeballs too long, they get these kind of markings. We don't know how many pokeballs are affected, but just be cautious, this could be VERY dangerous.All we know about it, is that it's cell structure is about the same as Pokerus." Red looked at his Treecko wide-eyed, 'A virus in pokemon? That means that she could be extremely sick, how could I take her into battle? Then again, she looks fine...I guess we'll just have to wait and see.'

After awhile, everyone was relaxing again, comfortable with the fact that they had a legendary with them. Vee was still napping on Zekrom's shoulder, looking as calm as can be, even with the electricity that crackled every few seconds. Red looked over at Pika, and they both had the same thought cross their minds. "Pika...if I go on this adventure, then...I can't take you with me." he tried to cover his eyes, which was difficult without his hat, and started to tear up. Pika's eyes turned watery as well, "B-but Red...I-I don't want you to leave!" he jumped into Red's arms and they both cried for a moment, with complete silence all around. His other pokemon looked over, but they nodded, as if they accepted the fact that Red had to go off on his own. Red set Pika on the ground, "Don't worry, you'll have all the pokemon to keep you company, and..I-I'll talk to you, whenever you want to.." he began to become teary-eyed again, but Pika shook his head. "If you're going off to go get stronger, then I'll do the same! When you come back, I'll be the strongest in the world!" he looked over at Zekrom and pointed right at him, "Even stronger than you!" Pika turned around, and ran off to the forest edge, he looked back once more, and then disappeared into the dense forest. Red looked out, and made a private wish to Arceus that he would be safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:57 am

The Charmander just glared at his older evolution, 'Tch, whatever old man.' the Charmander said. Touko chuckled, she didn't like his attitude but he had guts. "I'll pick you, Charmander. Hmm what would be a good nickname?" she said to herself. 'If you pick me as your Pokemon and give me a crappy nickname, I'll burn you in your sleep.' the orange Pokemon vowed. Touko went tense and her eyes were wide in fear. It's like dealing with the devil. Hmm ~Dance with the Devil tonight~That's it!! Touko thought. "What about "Benjamin"? It's after this awesome band, something Benjamin." she said to the small pokemon. The Charmander thought it over for a minute and crossed his arms. 'Guess it's not that bad. At least it's not "Blaze".'He said. Jake slithered over to his Trainer and her new Starter. 'You give Touko-san a hard time, you'll have to answer to me.'Jake said to the fire type. 'Says the one weak to fire types.' Benjamin said with a glare. He felt intimidated by this Pokemon just by looking into his red eyes. "Guys, come on. Can't we just be friends?" Touko said trying to get rid of the Pokemon to calm down. They were glaring at each other trying to see who would back down first.

Come on Benjamin, Let's get this show on the road!" Touko shouted feeling excited. You manke Touko-sama upset or do anything stupid, you'll have all of us to deal with.' Zekrom said to the Charmander. 'Whatever, Zippy.' Benjamin said as he went to Touko's side. 'I don't like him, he's kind of makes me think of that mean man's Hydreigon.' Dende whispered to Jake. 'Dende, this kid is nothing like that Pokemon. I just hope he'll listen to Touko-san.' Jake whispered back. The two watched as Touko was laughing at something and Benjamin jumped up and hit her on the back of the head. Touko said that Benjamin was being mean. Benjamin was telling her to suck it up and take it like a man. Jake heard what the Proff. was saying to Red, but Touko had somehow managed to hear nothing of the conversation. Benjamin had been through this conversation about the virus in the Pokeballs. He didn't care about it though as long as his trainer wasn't stupid then they should be fine. But Benjamin knew what the side effect were, so he walked up to Red. 'Hey. Lover boy. Listen about the side effects to the virus.' he said as he whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:26 am

Charizard just puffed a little fire and looked away, remembering when he was that naive. Red looked at the Treecko on his shoulder and tried to think of a name, how about...Zia?" The gecko pokemon nodded, "Sure, whatever you say, I am bound to you from now on." Zia jumped off Red's shoulder and went to introduce herself to his other pokemon. "Hello, I am called Zia, I see you're my new trainer's old pokemon, may I know more about him from you?" Blastoise glared at Zia, he did not appreciate being called "old", "Listen, runt, first off, I'm not old, I haven't even reached my peak yet. Second, Pika was the closest to Red, and he's off training now, so good luck finding him." Zia turned her head in confusion, "But, you must know something about him, you are his pokemon, right?" Venusaur intervened with his vines and gave an apologetic smile to Zia, "Sorry about my mate, he's a bit sensitive, (AM NOT!) Are too. Anyways, Red's a quiet guy, he's not much for a conversation, but he's a good kid once you get to know him. He's a good leader, friend, and partner. He has good qualities, like loyalty and caring, and, well, you don't want to hear rambling from old timers like us, I think they're about to leave, so go have fun on your journey, little one. Also, take this, it helped me through some rough times." Venusaur handed Zia a small seed that seemed to glow, she recognized it as a Miracle Seed. She thanked the Venusaur and ran off to her new friends. "That was awfully nice of you, Venusaur." Charizard proclaimed, "Yeah, she reminds me of how I used to be back in the day." Blastoise sneered, "You mean a little girl?" Venusaur lunged at Blastoise playfully and they began to fight as they normally would.

Red's eyes widened in surprise, and he looked at the markings on Ben's back. "You mean, a permanent death? Just from fainting?" He stood up and looked over at the professor and Touko, and thought that he should tell them, when Zia pulled on his leg and dragged him over to the next route, "C'mon, let's go, Red!" she exclaimed. Red could do nothing, this pokemon had immense strength, where did it come from? He made a mental note to tell Touko about it the next time he had a chance, as they crossed the grass into the first Route.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:27 am

Touko put her hands behind her head, it was already noon. "So, Ryler Is there anything I need to know about this region. I was up kind of late reading up on some stuff about captureing Pokemon here. We really have to catch one Pokemon for each route? Why is that?" she asked her friend. 'Tch, because too many Pokemon for a new trainer is too much for them to handle. Not sure how they do it where you come from but here we have rules. Rule number one: You can only capture only ONE Pokemon per route. And two: You have to give them a nickname. Something about strengthening your bond with said Pokemon or something like that. I don't know.' Benjamin explained. "Well that makes sense with the nicknames, but one pokemon per route still makes no since, oh well." Touko said. Touko wasn't looking where she was going and stepped on something and heard a loud chirp. A small brown and cream colored pokemon flew up. 'That hurt!! Watch where you're going!' he huffed. "Oh, I'm sorry. I hope I didn't hurt you too badly." Touko apologized.

'Grr, you're supposed to battle the Pokemon, not talk to it!!' Benjamin shouted and used Scratch on the Pokemon. The bird Pokemon used tackle and Benjamin used scratch again. 'Now's your chance catch it!' Benjamin ordered. "First of all I'm the trainer, not you! And second, I don't think I have any Pokeballs." Touko said embarrassed at the last part she said. Benjamin and the Pidgey nearly fell over. 'What do you mean you don't have any Pokeballs?!' Benjamin fumed. 'Well you would of beat me to a pulp anyway. You seem like a nice kid, I think i'll stick with you for a while.'The bird pokemon said. He landed on Touko's shoulder and rubbed his head against her cheek, Hey that tickles." she giggled. Touko Pulled out her Pokedex and looked up the Pokemon "Pidgey: Does not like to fight. It hides in tall grass and so on, foraging for food such as small bugs." "Ew. That aside, i think i'll call you Clark." Touko said. 'Sound cool.' Clark said with a grin. 'You do realize We'll have to battle him again, right?' Benjamin said with a glare.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:36 pm

((OOC: I'll be posting for Red))

Ryler looked up at the sky, it was a brilliant shade of red and orange. He heard Touko- Sorry, Kisa, He was going to have to get used to calling her that, asked him something. He was about to answer when Benjamin did for him. He watched as Touko battled the Pidgey and won with great ease, thinking that she wasn't some ordinary trainer. They continued walking along the path, with it getting darker and darker, until they made it to the next town. They had been here before, when Kisa had first come to the region. "It's getting dark, maybe we should stay at the Pokecenter for tonight, and then head to the Pokemart in the morning. I heard they have pokeballs in stock there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:45 pm

Kisa turned to Ryler, "Sure. Benjamin and Clark could use the rest. Why didn't you capture a Pokemon Ryler?" she asked. Entering the Pokemon center, Kisa returned Benjamin into his Pokeball and looked for the Nurse. It wasn't long before the Nurse came up to the desk. "Could you heal my Pokemon please?" Kisa asked. "Of course, that's what we're here for." the Nurse said with a grin.

Turning back to Ryler, Kisa's stomach just growled. With a nervous chuckle she spoke, "Guess it's time to eat." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Ryler nodded and followed her into the Pokemon Center. He looked at Kisa as she asked him why he didn't catch a pokemon, "Well, I'm looking for one particular pokemon as my first partner, and he or she isn't on that route. to do that we'll have to go that way." He pointed out the window to the west of the center, a large road that lead to a building. "That's where I plan to go to find it." He looked at Kisa as her stomach growled and she smiled, "Guess it's time to eat." She said. He blushed a bit and looked out the window, "this place might have a restaurant somewhere, wanna go look?" Zia had been quiet ever since they started, watching everything with her lizard-like eyes, "I'd like some food..." Ryler looked at his shoulder, he had forgotten that she was there, "Alright, that settles it then, let's go!" right then the machine made a sound and Nurse Joy came out with Benjamin and Clark, "your pokemon are fighting fit!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:31 pm

Kisa took her Pokemon and let Clark take a place on her shoulder. "Thank you vary much." Kisa said with a polite bow. "Ryler can we stop by the Pokemart first? I really want to get some Pokeballs. Clark it's your choice if you want to come with us." Kisa said. Benjamin suddenly popped out of his Pokeball. "So first you "Catch" him, now your giving him the choice to stay with you or to leave?!" Benjamin growled. Kisa understood Benjamin's anger, it reminded her of a young man she met once before. "Would you like it if someone took you from your home without giving you a choice to stay with them, your family, or go on some crazy adventure?" she asked.

"I need some time to think it over, Ms. Kisa." Clark said. With that he flew off into the night. Kisa watched as he took off. "Guess we'll know sometime tomorrow." she said with a sigh. Benjamin just stood where he was, baffled at what Kisa had just told him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Snake and A Mouse
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next