Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. Empty
PostSubject: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 4:08 am

Aaron took a big whiff the moment he stepped into the entrance. Smell that air! So fresh, so relaxing! It's gonna be a great day to exercise he can feel it. The question is, how is he gonna train? Well, He have this new move he want to get used to. Last time it caught him off guard, but this time he might manage to get a hold of himself. He just need to find a female feral to use on... Aaron mentally banged his head on the wall. That sounded so perverted. But, that the nature of this move. It makes females fall in love with him with ease. At first, Aaron didn't like the idea of toying with a girls emotions. However, As time went on Aaron soon realize how valuable it is in combat, or even on a mission. Aaron could use this move to "persuade" Females into stop fighting him, or hell make them obey you at your very command, in Aaron's case, Fighting. As great as this move is, there are downside. One, This move only works genders opposite of him. Meaning if he does this to a guy, well not only will that be strange, it just overall won't work. A second downfall is that even though the "Charmed" Pokemon is in love. She could still Attack Aaron without any warning. Third downfall is that the Pokemon who is strong willed will break out of the attract's spell easily or it outright won't work.

Overrall, its a pretty good move to have. Though you would think that Outlaws would learn this move. The Dragon type isn't complaining though.

(13 - 5 = 8)

Last edited by Gamerscape on Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 5:47 am

The pichu traveled alongside the dragon type with a somewhat bored expression. "So we came here to train?" it questioned the Deino as he kept his focus on the path. The pichu would have rather trained with Azeral, however it seemed Azeral was busy with something that day. Joey forgot to ask what she was busy with for the day, so he decided to go out and train with another guild mate for the day.

Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 6:56 am

Oh yeah, Joey. During his deep thoughts he almost forgotten about the little guy. "Huh? Oh, yeah yeah. We're going to train real good." Aaron Laughed awkwardly, rubbing behind his neck. Gee, this is truly awkward. He didn't forget the event that happened last time when he was with this Pichu. He seemed to be over it now, much to his relief. But, now the Deino will give him the best training ever, even if he asked to train with him. Sadly there was an Issue with that. Aaron was not a combat trainer at all. He could tell the Pichu to fight him with everything he got, but despite he was resistance to his electric attacks, he could still beat him easily. With a sigh, He put his newest move attract away from his mind and focused on the task at hand.

"Right... So to give you an idea on one of my training, what I would do is handicap myself fighting feral. Like, I would give myself something like paralysis so I can learn how to think fast under pressure." And it sounded like a terrible idea. The Pichu sounded already bored already though he wasn't sure. Regardless he hope that thing get interesting to smash the awkwardness away.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 12:01 am

Joey sighed lightly as the Deino seemed to forget about the pichu. Why do I even come... I rather be with Azeral right now... he thought to himself. Keeping an eye open for any sudden movements, Joey continued along the path. At one point Aaron stated one of his ideas about training. To forcefully make himself handicapped by a bad status ailment... "Honestly... That seems stupid to do... You should be prepared for what could happen... Not make yourself have to deal with more issues." the pichu half retaliated. There was no way he was going to do that to himself... That was for sure.

Azeral would have never suggested such a thing for training. It is extremely unsafe.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 12:36 am

Aaron gulped when the Pichu shared his opinion. It was unsafe, but he make sure to make precaution whenever he does it. He would argue that he was preparing, but he isn't going to bother. He could tell that the electric type was regretting coming with him. "Yeah... Sorry about that. It's has some serious flaws I'll admit. But, I make sure that I don't over do it. Safety is Important after all right? Hahaha... uhhh..." Aaron sighed. This was great. Things are really not looking up between them. How could he fix this? "W-well, what do you do for training?" What Aaron was hoping is that while they train, he could break the ice, get to know each other. Maybe then things won't be so awkward as it is now? "So... why did you want to be a explorer? I'm sure it's as simple as protecting those you love, but I'm curious." A simple question. It's a start. Hopefully things will get better here on in?
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 1:48 am

Joey looked back towards the deino when it started talking again. Aaron seemed to be apologizing for the flaws in the method. Then instead asked how he trained. Joey stopped walking for a moment. "I spar with Azeral. She teaches me a lot of things... When she was missing, I had been doing missions with Varda." he said with a slight smile. Then the second question hit. Why did he want to be an explorer. "Explorer?... I only joined because I would get to be with Azeral to help others... I don't want the same thing to happen to others... That has happened to me." he said softly. He then continued walking alongside the deino for a while. Still remaining vigilant on his surrounding.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 2:10 am

Aaron took note on both Joey's answer, stopping for a moment. "Azeral was missing? Where did she go?" For that matter, what did happen to Joey?" Aaron thought. He would like to know, but these type of question sound personal to the Pichu. As much as he like to, he should wait until Joey is more comfortable with him. He went back to walking with the Electric type. "I see... let not dwell into the past then. The reason I joined? I thought it was a good opportunity to get stronger Honestly. I want to be if I need to protect someone dear to me." Aaron won't be useless, he will protect his brother even if it kills the him. "Erm... but, nevermind that now. You said you Spar? So like a fight, but enough rules to not hurt ourselves too badly?" Noel told Aaron that safety is the most important thing when training. At first he hated the idea of not giving his all. However, the training could teach Aaron self control, if Arceus forbid he get way into fighting that he won't stop. "You wanna Spar with me then? That sound interesting."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 4:57 am

Joey 23

No Encounter Data Observed

Joey stopped once again as the deino asked if he wanted to spar him. "Uhh... Maybe not a spar at the moment... However about some practice on something then... As we travel." Joey suggested as he let out a few sparks. "I can shoot bolts of energy at you to practice dodging." he said with a smile. "Wanna try?"

Coaster carried out 4 launched of one Pecha Forest :
The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. EE1XNfK , The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. O9xqXFR , The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. HUdHrl3 , The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. PopjRW4
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 6:03 am

"I'd like that. I can resist Electric anyway so you don't have to worry about me too much hurting me OK?" Aaron walked away from the Pichu for a reasonable distance. "I'm ready when you are! Make them as fast as you can." Now while Aaron can't see, being blind and all, he could at least hear or scent when an attack is coming. In this case, he would need to hear the sound of crackling from the Pichu's Electric attacks. Aaron focused his attention on the Electric mouse, in his battling position to prepare to dodge any and all attack.

Monokuma Pikachu carried out 3 launched of one Pecha Forest :
The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. HUdHrl3 , The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. PopjRW4 , The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. OnZbjOw
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 6:23 am

Joey 16

Pokemon
HostilemNeutral
Friendly, Unknown

(1) Aipom
(1) Pineco

Items
(1) Stick
(1) Blast Seed

Other

Items
(1) Stick
(1) Blast Seed
(1) Green Gummi
Joey nodded as he charged up slightly. This was only to prevent himself from using up too much energy for when it was needed. Joey then fired a single bolt towards the deino. First directly head on, to see if he could even react to the electricity. Playing it safe for the moment.

As Joey had done this, a pokemon above them had been jumping from tree to tree. Currently not close enough to spot the duo. Poor little Joey, this pokemon had encountered Joey before. It ended up playing with Joey to the point where Joey had just gotten annoyed with it. The monkey loved to jump around things and throw things in the air, only to catch em. It seemed to enjoy it even more when Joey made the initial squeal that day.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 6:45 am

When Joey fired his bolt of electricity, he waited, quietly. He focus his hearing at the crackling sound that headed straight for him. The closer it got, the less window of opportunity he has to dodge it. But, he needs to pinpoint where it was. He can hear it, but he doen't know where it would be... He need to let it get closer... "...NOW!" Aaron jumped to the sides to get out of the way of the Electric bolt, stumbling a bit as he landed. "Heh, that was close. If I waited any longer..." Aaron could hear some tree branches swaying unusually. In fact, he could smell something, yet it to faint to figure it out. "Hey Joey, be on your guard. I don't think we're alone in this area." One thing good about being blind is that while he can't use sight, he's an expert on hearing and smelling. Aaron listened closer to find where the sound and smell is coming from. It's far, maybe far enough for them to not notice them yet. So they could very well get the preemptive on them if they so choice. "I could barely hear them though, so I doubt they notice us yet. Still, if it a feral then we could ambush it before it does it to us."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 6:43 am

Joey 16

Pokemon
HostilemNeutral
Friendly, Unknown

(1) Aipom
(1) Pineco

Items
(1) Stick
(1) Blast Seed

Other

Items
(1) Stick
(1) Blast Seed
(1) Green Gummi
Joey looked towards the deino. "Uhh... Alright... Can you tell what direction?" Joey asked the dragon type as he looked around. Carefully listening to his own surroundings. Despite having fairly sensitive hearing... He didn't hear the sound himself. It must of been a blind thing...

"K, two bolts this time." he said after getting a response from Aaron about the direction. Even if the direction was known, he would only keep it in mind to know something is coming from that direction.

Joey than started to charge up. He then fired one bolt slightly to the side of the deino to see if he would attempt to dodge something that wasn't going to hit. He then fired a second bold almost simultaneously on the opposite side. Forming a V shaped arc of electricity. The dragon would be smack in the center where the bolts had already seperated.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:38 am

"It's smells like its up in a tree... Behind you." Aaron don't remember what Pokemon it was though, much to his disappointment. "I don't remember what it was, but I do know its a normal type. Sorry if I wasn't that helpful there." Aaron sighed. "If something comes up, I'll let you know." Aaron got ready to dodge two bolts this time. This will be tricky, but He knows he could do it. "Ready when you are Joey!" Aaron focus on the cracking noises Joey was making, charging up his attack. Soon, he could hear one bolt coming to his left. "So trying to trick me huh?" Aaron thought as a second one was fired. This time it was coming from his right sides. "He is heh, give me a challenge!" Aaron simply stood there as the two bolts went past the Deinio. "Come on! I need a challenge!"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 5:58 am

[quote="coaster3000"]

Joey 16

Pokemon
Hostile Neutral
Friendly, Unknown

(1) Aipom
(1) Pineco

Items
(1) Stick
(1) Blast Seed

Other

Items
(1) Stick
(1) Blast Seed
(1) Green Gummi
Joey sighed lightly, "Sorry, was just seeing if you could tell the difference... hehe..." he commented as he charged up quickly and fired off a bolt to the left once more. This time he had the energy start crossing over towards the deino after a second of striking. He then broke the contact briefly and fired a second charge to the right. Quickly attempting to reconnect his previous bolt before it dissipated completely so he could use both bolts of energy at once.

He then had the bolt of energy on the right start rushing towards the left. The attacks would be coming from both directions if he successfully maintains both bolts of energy.

-----

The aipom had been slowly getting closer, it stopped in the trees in the distance. Still out of view from any other pokemon. However it seemed to have heard some voices and started heading towards em through the trees.

(1 == Success at maintaining both attacks)
Random number (1,2) :
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:33 am

Aaron could hear the 2 arcs of electricity coming towards him from both directions "This is more like it!" Aaron prepared to dodge the attack. His idea is that he'll make a quick hop over the bolts. It's nothing flashy, just a basic dodge. As soon as the bolts near Aaron he was about the jump, but something caught him off guard. It was that Pokemon. It's smells like its on the move. "JOEY WAI-" He was so worried about that, he completely forgotten about Joey's attack. Aaron grunted as the two electrical arc formed into one and goes though his body. When all said is done, Aaron quickly shook of the attack. Being resistance to those stuff is great. It still hurts though. "Joey, he's on the move. I think it notice us. What do you want to do?" Personally, Aaron would like to fight this Pokemon, but he's giving this choice to the Pichu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next