Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Snake and A Mouse

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

A Snake and A Mouse - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Everything as fine in Varidian City. A young boy had had been walking around near the docks, when the sound of flapping came to his ears. Thinking it was only a Pidgy her ignored it, a small mistake. "Excuse me, could you tell me if i'm in the Kanto Region?" a girls voice asked. Looking up as a shadow loomed over him the youngster looked up and was face to face with a three headed Pokemon. The Pokemon growled softly, making his appearance more menacing. The child trembling in fear ran away screaming about a monster.

'Did I do something wrong, Mama?' the dragon type asked his trainer. A young girl with a pink and hit cap sighed. "No Dende. I guess they've never seen a Hydrigon before. But that's no excuse to call you a monster." she said. Hopping off of the black and blue Pokemon the girl stretched her arms over her head, causing her white tank top to rise up a little bit. "Thank's for the ride Dende, you can take a nice rest." she said. Taking out her Pokeball she returned the dragon type. 'Your welcome Mama.' Dende said before he was returned. Adjusting her pink and white cap the girl walked along the docks in search for a Pokemon center and a perhaps a map.

Ooc: I am using the nickname I used during my White run, I had Dende as an egg so I thought it would be cute for him to call Touko "Mama".
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:25 am

Kisa Tilted her head in confusion. "Mt. Moon? Why do you call it that?" she asked. Racing after Ryler she stared in awe at the sunset. "Well, what do you want to know?" she asked placing her hand behind her back. As long as she didn't reveal that she was the Champion of Unova she would be fine. She didn't want to be bombarded with question or have people acting like their her friends. Cheren and Bianca were still her friends but they had been drifting away from each other. Bianca had become Juniper's assistant, and Cheren was a new Gym Leader. As for Touko. She had only stayed in Unova for a while to help the International Police look for the 7 Sages. Now she's here in the Kanto Region.

But wht on earth was Team Plasma here? Didn't they Disband after what had happened in the League?
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:31 am

Ryler shrugged, "I dunno, what do you like to do for fun? Do you like swimming, or are you scared of water?" He poked Kisa playfully between the ribs. "We call it Mt. Moon because a meteorite landed inside of it, and brought with it pokemon from space, the Clefairy. At least, that's what people say, nobody really knows where the Clefairy came from." He noticed that she seemed to be intensely thinking about something, which was probably stressing her out. He instinctively grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes, ignoring the burning feeling in his face, "Listen, you don't need to worry, ok? We'll figure out what Team Rocket and those strange-looking men were after, but until then, we can relax, ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:45 am

Kisa squeaked when Ryler poked her, but she did hear his questions and what he was saying. She noticed that he took her hand again and stared into her eyes. "To answer your question, yes I love swimming. Sorry I tend to over think things sometimes. Those guys from before, made me think of someone I met back in Unova." she said looking down. Where was he? Was he ok? Was he looking for her? So many questions, Kisa shook her head. Ryler was right, they could worry about what Team Rocket and Plasma were doing later, for now they can just enjoy the afternoon.

Somewhere underground~

One of the Plasma grunts was trembling in fear as he faced their leader. "What do you mean you were defeated by two kids!" he snarled. His pokemon growled, one of it's three heads slowly raised from its slumber. The Grunt shivered, "W-well you see My Lord, one of the kids. She, uh, looked like the girl that stopped us before." he ended weakly.

"What?!" the man roared. Getting up from his chair he quickly walked over to the Grunt and picked him up by the collar and pushed him into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:17 am

Ryler smiled as he saw Kisa loosen up, "Alright then, wanna go into the cave, or are you scared of all the Zubats?" He snickered a bit and ran ahead, waving for Kisa to follow him. Running past the Pokemon Center, he pushed on through the darkness, wondering if they would be attacked by wild pokemon. If anything, they could just backtrack and grab their pokemon from the Center outside. "C'mon, Slowpoke!" He playfully called from in the cave.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Rocket Admin Apollo's knees shook as he stood in front of his boss, "S-s-sir, I swear, we did all we c-could...it was just that Red!" A fist slammed the desk on which the boss sat, waking his precious persian, "Well your BEST isn't good enough! Must I remind you that we need to set an example!? I have half a mind to demote you to toilet plunger!" He paused for dramatic effect, letting the useless pawn drop to his knees and attempt to beg, "But...it seems fate has smiled upon you." Giovanni rose from his chair, his Persian reluctantly getting up. When he pressed a switch on the top of the desk, a set of three new pokeballs popped up, "You will take these pokemon and stop Red, no matter the cost!!" The admin grovelled quickly, then took the new pokemon and left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:47 am

"Lord Ghetsis. We have delivered the Pokemon, just as you have ordered." a voice said from the shadows.

Ghetsis released the Grunt and turned to the look at the shadow. The Hydraigon growled but was silent once it felt it's Master's hand on it's head. "Good. Let us hope that they will be of good use to our Allies." Ghetsis said.

Taking a seat behind a desk with a computer he looked at the Grunt still cowering in the corner. "What are you still doing here?! GET OUT!" he shouted. The grunt yelped in fear and ran out of the door.

"My Lord, we also brought this along with us." a man in black with a mask covering half of his face came from the shadows. Holding out a Pokeball he presented it to his master.

Taking the Pokeball, Ghetsis released the Pokemon inside. A large purple reptilian like Pokemon roared and looked to Hydraigon. Both Pokemon growled at each other. Ghetsis placed his hand on the purple Pokemon and chuckled. "You're a strong one aren't you? I like that. Shadow Triad I want you to keep a close eye on the girl and anyone she may be traveling with" he announced.

The man nodded and left with a silent whoosh.

Ghetsis looked at the Pokemon standing before him, it had lighter purple markings along it's body. The virus must be spreading quickly. I'll have to be careful not to loose this fantastic Pokemon. he thought.

"I want you two to go and train, don't come back until you have gotten stronger." he said to Hydraigon and the Nidoking. The Pokemon glared at each other for a moment and left the room.

Kisa laughed as she ran after Rhyler, "Oh come on, I've seen scarier Pokemon back Home. What does a Zubat look like?" she asked heading in the cave.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:25 am

"I hope our new...'friends'...like our gift."

If it was a risk giving their experimental pokemon to the Galactics, Giovanni did not care in the slightest. He was a risk-taker, and besides, he needed to gain the trust of these new allies to advance further into his plans. No more would Team Rocket be reduced to low-level plots such as the Slowpoke Well, this time, they would truly rule the world with this new virus. Gaining control of the mainstream market of pokeballs and infecting them with the experimental bug was only the first step in their plan. Soon, they would have a portable version of it, able to infect pokemon anywhere, even ones captured by trainers already, with the help of Team Galactic's technology, anyhow.

"Ahaha...everything is falling into place. Now the only foreseeable threat is that despicable Red...although, thinking it over...he might be more useful to us that I thought. Maybe he needs a little...persuasion." Giovanni settled back into his chair, letting his Persian climb up onto his lap and relaxing again.

-------------------------------

"Zubats are one of the most annoying pokemon when they're in packs! They confuse you with their supersonics and then suck your blood out!" Ryler made a face like a vampire and pretended to bite Kisa's neck. When he stopped to look around after playing around with Kisa, he noticed a small blue bat on the ground, it's wing bent in the wrong direction, "Kisa! That's a Zubat, but it's hurt! We gotta get it to the Pokemon Center!" Pulling out a pokeball, he rushed up to the hurt pokemon and tapped it lightly, capturing it easily as it had no energy left to move. Then he grabbed Kisa's hand and rushed out of the cave, heading to the Center.

When they got there, Nurse Joy quickly took the pokemon to the emergency room, saying that it would take about a day for the wing to set properly. She did have some good news, however, and handed Kisa and Ryler their pokemon back, "Hey guys, long time no see! It feels like it's been months!" Zia climbed Ryler's shoulder and settled, finally having her trainer back after so long, and the rest of the pack tackled him, squishing him with love, "Ryler's back! He's finally back!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:54 am

Kisa quickly followed Ryler back to the Pokemon Center with the injured Pokemon. With the good new she was tackled by her Pokemon, except for Benjamin who was hanging back.

"Did you have fun?" Frenzy asked.

"Well not a lot happened. But Ryler found an injured Zubat." Kisa explained. Amy gasped softly and flew over to Ryler.

"Is Zubat going to be ok?" she asked him. She was worried for the Pokemon.

Benjamin stayed near the wall looking out the window. With a growl he walked closer to it and peered outside. He felt uneasy.

"Are you ok?" Kisa asked him. Benjamin glanced behind him and saw his trainer along with the newly caught Carlos.

"You did pretty good against that Gym Trainer. The Gym Leader's going to be a challenge." he said.

Carlos could tell he was hiding something. It wasn't the Gym that was bothering him, but something else. Then looking at a near by tree he vaguely saw a shadow move.

What was that? he asked himself.

After a few minute the door opened, stepping in was one of the scientists from the Museum. "Excuse me aren't you the kids that rescued us from those crooks?" he asked Ryler and Kisa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Snake and A Mouse
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9